Revelation: Shadows, Dayoung and the Traitor

I'll Protect You With All My Life

 

Thunder’s POV:

 

We already finished eating our lunch that IU prepared upon arriving at the house after being dragged home by the guys because she’s with Dayoung, so they also took her home. Jaejoong requested for about an hour rest seeing her mate still looking a bit exhausted.

 

We are all in the living room as everyone still absorbing the new found information. While Dara is sitting on Jae’s lap with her face on the crook of his neck while his hand wrapped around her protectively. To be honest, she really looks exhausted. Maybe it’s because of her outburst earlier. She told me before that Telekinesis is the hardest gift to control that up until now, she always feels that her energy was being drained when she’s using it specially using it to a living things like humans or werewolves.

 

I’m glad that Alpha Kim grants Jae request because the guys are still not calm so I asked them to take a quick run to let their wolf out to calm themselves. In my case I’ve already know everything when Dara told and show it to me a month ago... though I’m still feeling angry about the whole thing, it’s good that I can still calm myself.

 

 When time’s up, Jae gently wake the now sleeping Dara. I saw him smile upon seeing my cousin cutely rubbing her eyes while pouting. I chuckled a bit seeing the fearsome goddess that we knew before is acting adorable in front of her mate.

 

We proceed to the meeting room and took the seat we have earlier and this time I had Dayoung with me. Dara is still looking a bit pale but she just shrugged when I asked her if she’s fine. When everyone settled down she waste no time and immediately flash a new image to our mind.

 

 

Jae’s POV:

 

She’s still feeling really tired right now, but she doesn’t want to stop. Earlier she said that she rather suffer the whole day than continue doing this whole story telling for another day. When everyone settled down she immediately grab my hand for support and squeezed it.

 

I looked at her and smile genuinely though I’m still worried. Upon seeing that everyone is ready she immediately flash an image in our heads were we stop before.

 

It’s the image were she’s walking to her parents and kneeled beside them as she tried to wake them up. I saw how the young her shouted continuously to wake her parents as tears flowed in her eyes when realization hit her the they won’t wake up.

 

I felt something wet drop on my hand as I saw my mate trying hard not to cry but immediately failed. I let go of her hand and I hear her whimper but I quickly lift her up from her seat and put her in my lap so that I can enveloped her in my arms.

 

She lean her head on my chest as she wraps her arms around my torso. I felt her calm a little bit but I knew that she’s still crying. I put one of my hands on her forearm and caress it up and down whispering some soothing words while the image of her crying face is on my head.

 

“I tried to wake them up. I did. But they didn’t open their eyes. It’s hard that time, I didn’t have anyone to run to, to ask, to seek comfort... I don’t have anything...only myself. But even so... I tried to be strong to find out what happened... who killed them.” She said between her sobs as I hug her tightly.

 

“And for the first time during that time, I tried to use my gift on a dead person. I don’t know if I will succeed on reading someone memories even though they’re dead but I still tried to use it on my father.” She was about to say something when Seungri’s dad interrupted.

 

“I’m sorry to ask this but what I know is that your pack is the strongest among us... but how come they were killed like that?” He asked. Dara growled under my embraced that I froze in fear. It was so scary and for sure all of us can feel the menace on her tone.

 

I look at Thunder and he also look scared with Dayoung on his lap but he quickly recover unlike us. It’s like fear is running all over our body. I know Dara won’t hurt us but it’s still scary. Thunder immediately put down the teary-eyed Dayoung who hesitantly walk towards Dara.

 

She looks over to Yoochun who’s sitting on our side as if asking something. Yoochun stand up suddenly and picked Dayoung up placing her on my side. She holds Dara’s hand and put it on her forehead as tears escape from her little eyes.

 

Less than a minute Dara stopped growling and take a look at her surroundings. Her face immediately showed regret as she looks at the trembling Dayoung on my side.

 

“Ah! Oh-no.... I’m sorry... I’m sorry.” She apologized as she hugs the little girl and I hug both of them.

 

Then suddenly another image flashes into our minds. This time it’s different. It is an image of a lively celebration of their pack and I think it’s before they were killed. I think this is her father’s memory. Everyone was happily dancing, chatting and playing everywhere. I saw how her parents took care of the whole pack... but you can sense that something’s wrong by the looks on their faces.

 

Soon an image of a young couple arrived. They approach Dara’s mom and dad. Fear and worry suddenly flashes on the Alpha couple’s faces. The newly arrive couple asked were Dara and her oppa is but the Alphas didn’t answer when suddenly everything turns to battlefield.

 

“Everything was fine during that time. My whole pack was happily celebrating... not until my cousin, Park Minyoung and her mate arrived. My cousin...she’s the big sister that I never had and him! that... that BASTARD!!!!!!!!”  Dara started to get angry but thank goodness Dayoung is still holding her trying to calm her down as another image shown.

 

Everyone suddenly stop whatever they are doing as their eyes started to turn into the beautiful color of blue. They all started growling and without a blink... they started attacking each other like crazy. Red was everywhere, the ground full of grass suddenly turns to a pool of blood. The image quickly changes to Dara’s parents who were looking aghast at what’s happening. They tried to use their Alpha voices to stop them including Minyoung except for her mate who’s enjoying the view with a smile on his face.

 

“That traitor!!! He has the guts to smile while it’s happening!!!!!! I’m going to kill him!” Nickhun shouted angrily.

 

“That bastard mate of my cousin, he is originally from Yellow Moon pack but was banished and become rouge because he killed the Alpha’s daughter who is actually his ex-lover. He can’t accept the fact that she finds her mate and unfortunately it’s not him. He chose to kill her rather than letting her go to be happy with her mate.”  She paused for a moment as she spoke every word through her gritted teeth. I heard Bom commented that the girl was Hyuna’s elder sister.

 

“When Alpha Jung Ji-hoon of Yellow Moon found out about what happened to his daughter... he immediately order to captured his daughter’s mate who was last seen together with her. He quickly assured that it was him who killed his daughter and banished the poor mate.”

 

“And the mate of Alpha Jung’s daughter was actually one of those rouges who attack us last night. Without even knowing that the leader he is following now is the one who really killed his mate.”

 

“But soon, one witness appeared and told Alpha Jung what really happened. He regretted banishing his daughter’s mate...but it’s already too late to look for him and accept him again in the pack. So what he did...is he banished the real killer. And months after that... that bastard saw my cousin, Minyoung!” Her voice trembles upon saying her cousin’s name.

 

“Usually rouges don’t have mates... but if their mate is from Crescent Moon... it’s possible. In our pack... nothing is impossible... we can be mated to rouge or.... even a human. But there’s no record of that yet except for Minyoung.”

 

Images of Dara’s parents were suddenly shown with Minyoung on their side as they ordered him to stop what he is doing. Then suddenly... 23 rouges appear out of nowhere and circled around them. Without a blink... they attack the 3 werewolves as Minyoung’s mate watch what is happening with a big smile on his face.

 

The three was busy protecting each other when they didn’t notice that there is someone from their back and quickly shot them with Wolf Bane preventing them to shift. Weakness immediately runs all over their body as the rouges completely devoured them.

 

Image of Dara’s father reaching for his mate’s hand and Minyoung’s body facing the ground was the last thing his father saw as the traitor’s voice surface.

 

“I know you let Dara escape...but soon...she will become mine.” He said deadly while looking Dara’s mom lifeless body. All of us growled at the same time. Dara might not clearly know it... but she already have a place in everyone’s heart starting the day she arrived here in our pack. We all feel that we want to protect her... And I knew by now, that whatever happens...we won’t let anyone take her.

 

“My mom can see the future... dad has telepathy and Minyoung can see the past. Their gifts cannot be use in fighting that’s why they only rely on their strength during that time.”

 

“We might be the strongest but it doesn’t mean that we are invincible. We get hurt... we have a weakness and we can also be killed unexpectedly. Especially if the one who will kill you is someone you trust from the start.” Dara said as he answered Seungri’s dad while looking at him. I notice that her eyes were blue again the same with the rest of the white wolves.

 

“We trusted him so much... so much that we treated him like a real family...so much that I never doubt about his personality...so much that I didn’t tried even once reading his mind...all because my dearest cousin love him so much.”

 

“When Minyoung found him, he instantly fell in love with him. After one night, they already completed the mating process. That bastard... he got the gift of illusion after mating with Minyoung. He can create a fake memory or an illusion base on what he wanted.”

 

“That’s what he did to the rest of my pack. He put an illusion to their minds that someone is attacking our pack...That’s why out of nowhere...everyone started killing each other.”

 

“My parent’s and Minyoung were stronger than him thus his gift didn’t affect them. Yeah, one’s gift won’t affect anyone who’s stronger than you if it meant harm. You can only use it to those weaker than you or the same level with you. The rest that has Alpha blood like my Aunt, Thunder’s parent has the same level with that traitor...that’s why his gift has an effect on them.” She explained. We all have a weird expression on our faces as we absorbed what she said.

 

“W-wait... I’m confused. You said that the bastard was originally from Yellow Moon, how come he has a gift?” CL voice out the question we all have in mind.

 

I saw the hesitation in her face before answering. She looks at Thunder and the rest of the survivors as if they were talking in their minds. The way they communicate silently made us more curious and confused on the reason why that traitor has a gift. I heard her sighed and hug me tightly as Thunder break it to us.

 

“When white werewolves’ mate is not from our pack... like maybe from other pack or a rouge or a human...we accept them whole heartedly...whatever they are... they are welcome in our pack...And that’s because...” He paused for a moment and look at Dara as she nods slowly.

 

“Once the mating process was complete... our mates will fully turn to a white werewolf.” He finished. Silence was once again enveloped the room as the new information was dropped to us. I think Dara took our silence us a confusion that’s why she explained further.

 

“For example, Jae and I. Jae is not from Crescent Moon...but once we complete the mating... he will turn into a white one and since he was my mate and I have an Alpha blood... he will also have a gift. Even though he is born in full moon he can only have one gift because his origin is not from Crescent Moon.”

 

“We called those who turned into a white one as ‘evolved werewolf’. Jae might only have one gift but his strength will be the same as his mate...the same as mine... our strength level will be the same...my only advantage is that I have more than one gift.”

 

“And that’s the reason why the mark on your neck is my pack’s mark...because soon... you will be one of the white ones. But....but if the evolved werewolf’s mate died...they will be back to their original form. Like that bastard... he is now back as rouge after he killed Minyoung.”

 

Silence was still upon us. Everything was actually clear to us... it’s just that we never thought that something like that was possible. Maybe that’s the reason why they are mysterious. As if reading my mind...though for sure he’s not because he didn’t touch my hand... Thunder spoke.

 

“That’s what makes us mysterious... because we hide a lot of things about us. It’s like every information about us is a top secret. Because a lot of impossible things can be possible in our pack. That’s why we hide our location to everyone.”

 

“Why?” Seungri asked.

 

“Like what I said... a lot of impossible things can be possible with our pack. What do you think will others do if for example they found out about the mating? Those who seek powers and strength will sure hunt us and will try to mate with us even though it’s against our nature... they will still make us their chosen mate. But we, white werewolves don’t like that because we only want our true mate.” He finished as he eyed each one of us.

 

“So I hope you guys will keep this information...you can tell others about the white werewolves staying here and everything... but the things about us like the gifts and mating...please I hope you can keep that as a secret. We trust you but not other people.” Dara stated.

 

“About the gifts... we want to keep it as a secret because Thunder and I want to keep reading other people thoughts so that we can check if someone might betray us or is a threat to all of us... especially that we are here right now. Just let us handle how to tell it to others if we think that it’s time for them to know our gifts. I might tell them some of my gifts but definitely not mind reading but I’m the one telling them...remember that.” She explained.

 

“And about the mating... Thunder explains it to you guys earlier... I hope you understand that we don’t want being force in mating...what we want is our true mate.” She whispered in my chest as she looked up to meet my eyes and smile. I gave her a peck knowing she only wants me in her life. I heard Dayoung giggled on our side as we smile at her.

 

She suddenly flashes an image to our head. And this time it’s her in front of a jewellery store that she went earlier which we saw in our mind when she started telling her story. Image of the Park family... Yoochun, Aunt Gummy and Beta Teddy was shown approaching the broken Dara. We saw how they took her home and treat her us a real family. And that’s the last image we saw before she went limp to my arms.

 

“Angel!” I shouted gaining everyone’s attention. They instantly form a circle around us. I hold her into my arms shaking her gently but she didn’t budge. I’m starting to get worried when Thunder’s voice boom.

 

“Give her space! You’re crowding over her. She just used too much of her energy... let her rest.” He ordered. Everyone quickly went back to their seat as Thunder went over to us. He leaned a bit to her and caresses her face.

 

“You did a good job cousin... I’m proud of you... finally you let someone to enter in your life again... Not only one but more than what I could think of.” He said as he looks at everyone in the room with a faint smile in his face.

 

“Thank you for listening to her... It’s the first time she spoke everything about the whole incident...and that’s because she trust everyone inside this room... thank you for opening her heart once again...I hope that you being around her... will mend the part of her heart that was broken for a long time now.” He said the last part looking at me. I nodded as he bent over and kiss Dara’s forehead.

 

“Let me handle this now Dara... sleep for now...because tomorrow will be another day. Another day to let everyone know that we are back.” He smiles as he went back to his chair.

 

I went to were my mom and dad sitting and ask them if we could change place because their seats our more comfortable and I don’t want to let Dara alone in our room so I’ll just lay her here in the couch as we finish the meeting. I place her properly in the couch and let her use my lap as her pillow.

 

“That was...wow...everything...its surreal... it’s hard to believe that something like that happened. Everything is like a movie...so unreal but it’s all true. She might don’t believe it...but whatever happens I already made my decision... we will protect the remaining white werewolves. Especially since the Moon Goddess is our ‘human’ Dara.” My dad said while smiling proudly. I’m sure that Dara will love to hear what my dad said.

 

“So that means we can stay here?” Mir asked. Dad just nod at him. They all make‘Yahoo!’ sounds, happy that they were given a new home. We laughed at their antics. For sure Dara will be glad that dad let her stay here. Heck I won’t let them kick her out of the pack.

 

“So I guess it’s your time now to explain your side Thunder.” My dad said looking at the younger werewolf. “Or do you want to call it a day and continue tomorrow?” Dad offered.

 

“Ahh no... It’s still early... we can continue... besides Dara ordered us to watch your territory from the rouges because she told us that one rouge actually escaped before the battle began last night to inform their leader that they’ve found a white wolf. So, we have to finish what we needed to discussed so that the rest of us can patrol after the meeting.” He answered dead serious.

 

“Alright... so care to tell us... what do you mean about what you said earlier about you guys were out on a mission when the incident happens?” Dad asked. Thunder cleared his throat first before he began.

 

“We are called S—“ He started.

 

“Village idiots!” I and my friends answered at the same time earning some laughs from our parents.

 

“No!” He hissed. “We are called Sh—“

 

“11 idiots!” We interrupted again at the same time.

 

“Yah! Shut up! We are called Shadows!” He shouted as we keep our mouth shout feeling the seriousness of Thunder.

 

“Shadows?” Changmin’s dad asked.

 

“Yeah Shadows. I and these 10 men here were skilfully trained by our Alpha, Dara’s dad. Our group existence was actually a secret from everyone except our founder which is the Alpha and of course Dara...because she ‘accidentally’ read his father’s mind...that’s why she found out about us.” He started.

 

“The 11 of us work when the moon was visible in the sky...so yeah we work during night. And as you can see from Dara’s illustration of the incident, it happened during the night so we’re not in the pack house during that time.”

 

“Our work is simple. Just follow the mission that was given to us.” He continued.

 

“What are the usual missions you received?” TOP asked.

 

“Kill the bad werewolf. We usually have a mission were we have to kill rouges that killed or attack innocent werewolf/ pack. It’s like we are the police of the werewolves.” He answered.

 

“So when did you found out about the incident?” Minzy asked.

 

“Early morning, the next day. When we arrived at the place...we didn’t saw the image of lifeless bodies that Dara showed earlier. What we saw is a mass grave. We were shocked during that time that we don’t know what to do.”

 

“Mass grave? Who did that?”Youngbae asked.

 

“Dara’s oppa. He is the only one alive that we saw when we arrived there. He showed us the letter his mom gave him but it’s different than Dara...It is more detailed than hers. That’s why before we met Dara we have a little clue on what happened. Every little thing that happens was written there. He was told by his mother to read it after the clock strike 12. That’s why when he found out what the letter is...he is too late...they’re already gone.”

 

“Then where is her brother? She’s been looking for him all this time.” Jiyong asked.

 

“We don’t have any idea... the day he left...he told us that he will look for Dara... and all this time they were looking for each other... We were just lucky that we cross path with her last month. We were actually also looking for her since we need to protect her as she is the Moon Goddess.”

 

“And to be honest we are all aware that something wrong might have happen to Dara’s brother. Because ever since the incident we were unable to contact him through the mind link or Dara’s telepathy... and that made us more worried.”

 

I saw Dayoung yawn beside my mom. She rubbed her eyes and jump off her seat. She went toward us and flashes me a cute little smile as she lay beside Dara and snuggles on her side. I stifled a laugh seeing her trying hard not to fall from the couch because unfortunately it’s not that big for the two of them but then she managed to settle herself beside her.

 

“What about Dayoung? How did you know about her?” I asked Thunder.

 

“To be honest I don’t know the whole details. Dara is the one that knows everything. What I only know is that she saw Dayoung wearing the same necklace like hers. She instantly recognized it as her brother’s necklace.”

 

“She tried to read Dayoung’s mind and she instantly saw the image of her brother. We felt relieve that her brother is still alive but the problem is when she read Dayoung’s memory....the reason that’s why you found her in the border of your territory is because her parents purposely left her there.” Gasped escaped from my lips but Thunder quickly explained.

 

“No... You have the wrong idea... They didn’t abandon her. They left her there after hearing that there are white werewolves in this area. The day they left the little girl... rouges were actually following them...so they decided to left Dayoung in the border thinking that white werewolves might find her.”

 

“Dara told me that Dayoung’s mom’s gift was actually communicating with the animal that’s why when the birds inform her about us they quickly went near your territory but unfortunately rouges detect them...leaving them no choice but to leave Dayoung instead of bringing her with them knowing that their life is in danger because of rouges.”

 

“Her dad’s gift is the same with our Alpha... telepathy...but as I’ve said earlier we don’t know why he didn’t contact Dara. And oh! I forgot to tell you... Dayoung was born in full moon.”

 

“Really?” Bom asked excitedly.

 

“Yeah.” He answered quickly.

 

“Does it mean she’s as strong as Dara?”

 

“Ahh...no... Because Dayoung’s mom is not from our pack... She is from other pack... I’m not sure what pack but she now an ‘evolved werewolf’. Meaning Dayoung might have the strength same as Dara but she will only have one gift...like Jae in the future.” He said smiling at me. I flash a smile in return knowing what he meant.

 

Silence was once again present around us. Everyone was now in a deep thought until my father break it.

 

“So I think that’s it. Let’s call it a day and tried to think of what possibilities might happen in the future and what are we going to do now starting today that the white werewolves joined us. And white wolves...” Dad said turning his attention to the village idiots.

 

“Thank you for trusting us and sharing your secret. We promised our loyalty to all of you. We will protect you no matter what happened. Thank you.” Dad said bowing to the legendary werewolves. We did the same knowing their status is above us.

 

“You don’t need to bow to us Alpha. We are more grateful to you for allowing us to stay here and giving us a new home. Thank you.” He replied.

 

He was about to stand up when he remembered something.

 

“Oh! I forgot... Dara actually told me something... a bad news actually.” He started. “The traitor is actually back in action. He is the leader of the rouges who were attacking and destroying packs and kidnapping the Alpha’s mate. And this time he’s goal is to be the king of the werewolves and expand his territory. And...and...” He trailed off.

 

“If he wanted to be the King of course he wanted a Queen... and the only person who he wants is the Moon Goddess, the one who was born to be a ruler.” He finished. My hands started to clench the arm rest of the couch and a growl was now trying to get out of my throat hearing the news.

 

“Are you kidding me?!” Nickhun asked exasperatedly. Thunder shook his head.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“NO. I’m dead serious... Lee Minho is back.... And he’s planning to get Dara.”

 

 

 

 

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

NEXT CHAPTER :

THE ALLIANCE AND TRAINING

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

 

Hey guys here's an update...

Sorry for the error's I'm a bit sleepy right now so I'm not sure what am I writing anymore...keke!

By the way... here's my new fanfic...the title is...

His secret Lover

Please support my fic... Thank you...

Subscribe and Comment!

I'm lovin' them! :)