Jealousy and The Faint Mark of Mating

I'll Protect You With All My Life

 

Dara’s POV:

 

Silence was enveloped inside the car. We are now on our way to school and I can feel him glancing at me every now and then while he’s driving. I am sitting on the passenger seat of his car because unfortunately I forgot to put gas on my car when I went to his house last Saturday night.

 

I’m feeling really angry right now so I didn’t bother talking to him or even give him a glance. Earlier he told me that starting today after school, I will be moving in on his house. He didn’t even care what I wanted, because for him, my safety is important.

 

I really had a hard time controlling my wolf earlier. She’s also angry to her mate. I know he’s my mate and he wanted the best for me, but the way he did things is like he is controlling my life. My wolf and I didn’t like that. I remember our arguments earlier. Arghh!!!

 

 

+++FLASHBACK+++

 

All eyes in the dining room were on me as I tried to absorb what my mate had blurted out. Jae’s on my left, IU in front on of me, Aunt Hyori in front of Jae, Uncle Sparta on the head of the table and Dayoung on the opposite side of him.

 

“What???!” I shouted.

 

“I said you’ll be moving here today after school.”

 

“But –“

 

“No buts”

 

“You. You are not the owner of me!!!!!!” I shouted angrily.

 

“I.am.your.mate.You.will.follow.what.I.said.” He retorted through his clenched teeth.

 

“I.will.not!!!!!!!”

 

“Don’t make me angrier than I am now Dara Park. You have no say to this!” He only calls me on my full name when he is angry.

 

I tried my best not to shift during the whole argument. I pleaded my wolf to stay calm. I don’t want to mess up. I glared at him as I stood.

 

“I’m done.” I said as I left everyone even though I haven’t finished my food. I went directly outside and hopped to my car only to find out that I’m out of gas.

 

+++End of flashback+++

 

So here I am now, trying my best to ignore him. He kept on calling me until I snapped.

 

“Ange—“

 

“What?? What is it now Jae?!” I asked.

 

“Can you at least listen calmly to what I’m going to say before you shout at me?!”

 

“How can I be calm Jae...when I’m slowly losing my rights to have my own decision...tell me Jae, how?” I said looking at him as tears starting to form in my eyes.  We arrived at the parking lot after I finish my sentence. I was about to open the door without waiting for his reply when he tugged my hand.

 

“Angel... it’s not like that. Please listen to me... please.” He pleaded. I snatched my hand back as I sat back.

 

“Talk.” I ordered. I heard him sigh as he started.

 

“Rouges have been spotted a lot of times in our land and nearby territories. Last night we heard news that they tried to kidnapped the Alpha Female of Yellow Moon. Tonight we will have a meeting together with Red Moon and Yellow Moon leaders, we we’re planning to establish an alliance to avoid the Rouge attack. I just...just want you to be with me all the time Angel. I am the future Alpha of our pack and you are my mate, your life is also in danger Angel... So please... I know that I act like a jerk earlier but I don’t want to argue about you moving in with me. So I decided that it’ll be better that I have to order you than to ask you because I know you’re not yet ready to stay with me. I’m sorry.” He said looking straight from his seat.

 

I just shook my head. I know that I’m also at fault but... I don’t want to talk about it right now. My brain doesn’t know what to think anymore. Rouges... they’re making their moves. Soon they will find out about me.

 

“I’ll go home to your house later.” I saw the sign of hope on his face. “But let’s just put some distance between us for a while... I want to think by myself.” I finished as his face showed a hurtful expression.

 

I stepped out of the car as fast as I can and didn’t wait for him. I don’t want to see that face again, it breaks my heart. It hurts more knowing I’m the reason he has that expression. I know he’s doing it for my safety, but I’m doing this for his safety. If even one rouge find out about me... For sure they will target my mate, so I have to distant myself from him first.

 

Classes went by really slow. Though we're always seated next to each other, we didn’t even speak so our friends were like... ‘What’s wrong?’, ‘Did you guys fight?’, ‘What happen?’ something like that but we didn’t answer.

 

Knowing that we’re not in speaking terms, s and es kept on flocking around him making me and my wolf really angry. Lunch came and I don’t feel like sitting with my friends. I look for the 11 idiots and found them on the table beside my friends’.

 

Oh great, I thought they will seat further since Jae doesn’t like them. Well, it’s them... I should expect that... they won’t follow orders from him. I sat in the middle of Nickhun and Thunder. They both look at me questioningly. I just shrugged.

 

“I’m not in the mood to sit there.” I said but I know they didn’t buy it.

 

“Have a fight with the almighty alpha?” Thunder asked. I didn’t answer.

 

“Aigoo... Don’t worry... whatever happen, I’ll always be here for you.” I nodded knowing what he meant as he put his arms on my shoulder and ruffle my hair acting like a brother.

 

I heard my mate growled lowly in a way that only werewolves can here. But of course I can hear it and the rest of the people in my table. The 11 idiots actually laughed after hearing it instead of getting scared.

 

 

Author’s POV:

 

The table full of humans didn’t bother looking at the table of werewolves from Blue Moon. They continue playing and eating during the whole lunch. The werewolves table continue murmuring and whispering as to why Dara is not sitting with them. Unknown to them the table of what they thought was ‘humans’ can clearly hear them

 

Dara blocked any telepathic message from her best friend. She’s too lazy to explain what happen. Jaejoong keep looking on his mate who’s happily chatting with 11 humans. One of the boys arm was even on her shoulder making him growled angrily.

 

The sit next to him was vacant since the person who’s supposed to be there is on the other table. He didn’t notice that someone sit beside him because he’s too focused on her mate.

 

“Hey Jaejoong.” A girl purr on his side. He turns to look at her and give her a glare. The girl didn’t care how he glares her as long as she can get the future Alpha of Blue Moon it will be okay.

 

“It seems that your little toy is not in the mood to play with you.” She said as she caresses his arm. Jae can’t help but to growl from her words and scowl in disgust from her touch. But of course as always... he won’t even utter a word to those s. His friends was about to jump on her upon hearing her insult Dara but stopped after hearing a low growl.

 

The girl keeps on caressing Jae’s arm. She doesn’t care how many glare she’s receiving from his friends. But during that time she heard a menacing growl that even all the werewolves in the table where she’s sitting turn their head to where the humans are. The growl is so scary that all of them flinched.

 

All the werewolves from Jae’s table are now looking at the humans. They’re wondering what was that. They are sure that it came from that table but all they see was Dara being hug by the guy called Thunder and hushed by Nickhun.

 

“Did you hear that?” Daesung asked.

 

“That was the most powerful and scariest growl I’ve ever heard.” Minzy said as she holds her twin’s hand.

 

“But it came from Dara’s table... how come? All of them are humans. Who could it be? Don’t tell me there’s a rouge here?” Junsu voiced out.

 

“No, I don’t think so. They won’t attack in daylight.” Yoochun answered knowingly.

 

Both Yoochun and Jiyong know whose growl is it. It’s just they can’t tell it to them but right now, what is important is for this to leave Jae. It’ll be bad if she continue flirting with him.

 

‘Bom, can you ask this to leave. I know you’re aware about Jae and Dara... so we have to make this girl leave.’ Jiyong talk to Bom through mind link.

 

‘Yeah, that was what I am planning to do.’ Bom replied as she looks at the girl who’s still trying to gain Jae’s attention.

 

“Hey ! I mean Hyuna! Can’t you see that you are not welcome here? Or maybe you are blind?” Bom asked loudly to the girl.

 

“Shut up! It’s not like I’m flirting with your mate.” Hyuna replied.

 

Bom and Hyuna continue to bicker and sometimes Minzy and Chaerin will join. The boys just continue to glare the unwelcome girl.

 

On the other hand, no one notice how Dara almost shift earlier because Thunder automatically winds his arm around her and Nickhun tried to calm her down. They stayed like that for a few minute until she calm down.

 

“I’m fine... Thank you.” She whispered.

 

“Try to control your jealousy.” Nickhun joke and instantly earn a glare from the princess.

 

While the girls in the table of werewolves were bickering and the guys just glaring at Hyuna. They didn’t notice that Dara is looking intently at them especially at his mate and the . Watching every moves they made and every words they said.

 

“Do you want me to drag you by hair to get away from Jae?” Bom threatened.

 

“Huh! As if Jaejoong will like that? Of course he wants me here. Right Jae?” She asked as she pulled him to her and kissed her full in the mouth.

 

Jae instantly pulled away and was about to pounce Hyuna as the werewolves around them automatically stand up and was about to do same thing as Jae when a whoosh of wind pass them.

 

Before they blink, they saw Hyuna pinned on the wall beside their table. Collective gasp was heard upon seeing the human girl holding Hyuna’s throat firmly.

 

“What the—“ Changmin blurted out but can’t continue what he was about to say.

 

“How? She’s from the other table? Even werewolf can’t move that fast...” Youngbae said.

 

“How?” That word was asked a few times by other werewolves who are around but they stop upon hearing the unfamiliar growl and this time they knew exactly who it came from.

 

“You! Stay.away.from.my.mate.If.you.still.want.to.live!!!!!!” Dara shouted menacingly using her Alpha voice.

 

All the werewolves who heard it whimper in fear even the future Alpha who’s around. Hyuna was still in the wall, few feet above the ground as she tried to catch her breath that she’s losing as Dara gripped tighter.

 

“Answer me!!!!” She ordered. Hyuna can’t help but nodded because she can’t even answer due to lack of breath.

 

Dara loose her grip on Hyuna’s throat as the girl fall on the ground now unconscious. She tried to calm herself down but she’s really having a hard time. He took a deep breath a few times but nothing happen, she needs to shift and run, and her wolf is going crazy seeing his mate being kissed by other girl.

 

She turns around only to see her friends and other werewolves looking at her wide eyes. She immediately realized why... her eyes... for sure it turns to the color of blue like the sky. She closed her eyes and apologized to them telepathically.

 

‘I’m sorry.’ Dara said to their minds using her gift. Earning another round of gasped as she run away from them.

 

His mate was about to follow her but immediately stopped by the 11 idiots.

 

 

Thunder’s POV:

 

I watch her as she jumped from her seat and use her teleportation and quickly shoved the girl on the wall. She’s really angry right now. Aishh I just told her to control herself but she didn’t listen. There... she just exposed her secret.

 

I watch how all the werewolves around us gasped as they saw her pinning the girl on the wall. Well, that’s what she gets from not listening to Bom’s threat. She should be thankful that Dara is merciful or else she’s already dead.

 

Dara released a deadly growl making all the werewolves around us whimper and making the 11 of us tremble in fear. She threatened the girl and released her grip on the unconscious werewolf. She turned around and everyone was shocked to see her eye-color.

 

Thankfully no one knows about the eye-color of a werewolf from Crescent Moon. All of them only knew that their fur is white, their pack is called Crescent Moon and they are legendary and a werewolf from Alpha bloodline might possess a gift, that’s it.

 

I knew all those things because I have a gift. I can also read minds or thoughts but it’s different from Dara. I can only read other’s thought if I touch their hand and I can only read what are they thinking at the present while Dara can read anything whatever memory or thoughts that is restored in one’s brain. And unfortunately I can’t read minds that were blocked but she can.

 

She closed her eyes and her friends eyes widened except for Jiyong and Yoochun. She run away from the scene but she send us a message through our mind link.

 

‘Please... I want to be alone.’ I nodded to myself as I saw her left the school.

 

Her mate tried to follow her but the 11 of us blocked his way. He growled at us with his Alpha voice but unfortunately it won’t work to us. Only Dara’s growl will work to us. I shook my head to him.

 

“Get out of my way!”He shouted making those werewolves from his pack cringed in fear. Mir, JUNSU and Chansung holding his shirt tearing it slightly in the process of stopping him.

 

“No, she told us she wanted to be alone.” I simply answer.

 

“Rouges are everywhere! What will happen if they got her?!” He asked frustratingly.

 

“Don’t worry, she’s not that weak. She just needs to calm herself.” I answered.

 

“No! I’m her mate! I need to be with her!! We don’t know if something might happen to her!!”

 

“Nickhun, Wooyoung, Taecyeon, Joon and Seungho, follow Dara. Be discreet, report everything to me.” I ordered them as they immediately run to where she disappeared. I am the leader of our small group. I look at her mate.

 

“I already send those five guys, happy?” I asked him. As I gestured to the three to let him go.

 

“What can a human like you can do?!” He asked.

 

“You think of us too little. Do we look that weak to you? How come my boys can handle the future Alpha if we are a normal humans? Think about it.”

 

“Ahh.. you’re right. Maybe you are not a human but she is! What if she’s in danger?” Ahh he still thinks she’s a human huh? This is funny.

 

“Dude calm down... That’s why I send 5 of them to watch her. We’re not what you think we are. We are just strong as you are since you were born in full moon but I have a little advantage.” I said mockingly. Yeah we might have the same strength right now but I can read minds that put me in a little advantage.

 

“What? What the heck are you saying?!”

 

“Soon you’ll find out.”

 

“And who do you think you are mocking me like that?” He asked, his eyes turning yellow. Wew! The future Alpha doesn’t want to accept that he has the same strength as us.

 

“Me? Oh I’m Thunder but my real name is Park Sanghyun, Dara’s cousin.” I said as I offer a hand for a hand shake. He stared at me disbelievingly.

 

“What? I can’t remember you being my cousin. Chun, do you know him?” Bom asked Yoochun as she looks at me. Yoochun was about to answer when I answered.

 

“Her real cousin I mean.” I said as I put my hand in my pocket. All Dara’s friend just looks at me curiously as Yoochun spoke.

 

“She...Dara is not my real twin sister. My twin died before we brought Dara home.” He said looking at the ground. His friends just look at him shaking their heads.

 

“Alright, don’t be angry to him... its Dara’s request.” I said to them. I saw Junho and G.O. ordered other werewolves from Blue Moon to disperse. Well thankfully werewolves from other pack also leave which left his group and mine alone.

 

“I don’t understand... I never heard about you being her cousin.” Jiyong said.

 

“You might know a lot about her Jiyong that others don’t but she didn’t tell you everything because she thinks that it might endanger your life just by knowing it.”

 

“You’re her cousin does it mean you have a—“ I cut him off knowing he’s talking about my gift.

 

“Yeah. Reading.” I said as I pointed to my head just giving him a clue because I can’t say it out loud before Dara told them everything. I saw him nod in understanding. I was about to leave when someone speak.

 

“Jae! What’s on your neck?” Yunho asked as we all look at the future Alpha with a tore shirt and zoomed to his neck..

 

“Huh?” He asked absentmindedly. Bom get her mirror and gave it to him. He look at his neck and shocked was evident on his face.

 

“Dara... she’s my mate...she...” He said making us look at him with knitted brows trying to think what he’s saying. But I think he’s also curious what is on his neck. So, I butted in again.

 

“Ahmm alright. I’ll explain it. When you found your mate you have to undergo 3 steps to complete the mating right?” I asked them, they all nodded.

 

“I think Dara and Jaejoong already done the first step, so a faint mark of mating had appeared. The symbol or mark of whoever is the dominant or stronger among the two of you will appear. That’s why you have that one on your neck.” I explained.

 

“But she’s a human. Jae’s mark or the Blue Moon symbol should be the one on his neck since he’s stronger than a human. But the mark is different.” Seungri stated. OMG! I don’t know if they lost their minds. Didn’t they just saw what happened earlier or they’re still in denial that she’s not a human. They also don’t know what pack has that symbol.

 

“Is that what you think after witnessing what happen?” I asked them as I shook my head.

 

“Ahh... ahmm...” That’s what they said.

 

“This mark... it’s familiar.” Jaejoong blurted.

 

“Oh yeah? What do you think it is?” I said raising one eyebrow.

 

“Ahmmm... That’s right! It’s the same with Dara’s necklace.” I smirked. Ahh they really don’t know what it is. So I blurted it out without thinking... fitting the word that Dara gave us... like an ‘Idiot’. Uh-oh!

 

 

 

 

 

 

“It’s Crescent Moon Dude... your mark is the symbol of Crescent Moon.”

 

 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

NEXT CHAPTER

Sudden Trouble and 'Who are you?'

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

 

HERE'S AN UPDATE.

HOPE YOU LIKED IT.

THE REVELATION WILL HAPPEN SOON.

SUBSCRIBE AND COMMENT

I'M LOVING YOUR COMMENTS GUYS!! THOUGH I CAN'T REPLY ONE BY ONE..

I'M JUST GREATFUL THAT YOU'RE SUPPORTING MY FIC...KAMSA!