I'm Sorry, Ma-male Friend and Familiar Guys

I'll Protect You With All My Life

 

Dara’s POV:

Why does every time you wanted time to move fast it will move slowly. It’s like someone is playing with you. Aish!! I’m still here in my third class, plopped on my chair, head on my arms on the table... still stooping down.

 

I felt something thrown to me but I didn’t budge. Things keep being thrown into my table hitting my head, my back, my arms and everywhere. For a couple of minutes I continue ignoring it until something hard hit my head.

 

I abruptly sit up and look at the culprit. He looked shock for a moment because of my movement. I saw him smile but quickly turn to a pained expression after deciphering my expression.

 

“What do you want?!!!” I shouted. All heads quickly turn to me. I heard a footstep but ignore it and continue to stare my mate.

 

“Ms. Park. Do you have any problem with my class?” I looked the source of the voice and saw my Chemistry teacher, Mr. Han. I unintentionally glared at him and I saw him flinched but he quickly compose his self.

 

“Ahh.. none sir. I’m sorry.” I answered looking away.

 

“Then please be quiet in my class and...” He trailed off and looked down. “Please pick up all these papers around you. The school is short of janitors so... don’t give them another work for picking up these trashes.” He said harshly which earn him a growled from six wolves around us. He quickly took a step back and bow toward us.

 

“I’m fine.” I whispered knowing that all of my friends including my mate can hear it. I slowly bend down and pick up all the pieces of paper and one small chocolate bar which I assume is the one that hit me hardly earlier.

 

“It’s my fault... I’m sorry.” I heard my mate whispered to my ears that send a pleasure to my body. I acted like I didn’t hear anything and sit up straight after picking all the papers.

 

One thing I notice was it’s all folded in a heart shape, so I don’t think that it was a trash that had been thrown just to call my attention. I open one heart.

 

“I’m sorry...” It was written in a bold letters. I continue to open more folded hearts but it says the same. I can see him at the corner of my eyes glancing at me time to time, watching my reaction but I kept my poker face.

 

I opened the sixth heart and read that content. “Hey I’m sorry please don’t ignore me...” I continue opening the others.

 

“Babe please look at me... you’re killing me with your silent treatment.”

 

“I’m really sorry, here’s my favourite chocolate... I hope it will make you feel better.” I see this is his favourite chocolate. I opened the some more.

 

“Angel, I’m sorry... please look at me... even just a glance will be okay... I’m really sorry, I didn’t mean to go out of control, it’s just my wolf won’t calm down until I claim you... I just found you today... Please talk to me... I begged you... please don’t give me the silent treatment... you’re killing me...I’m going crazy here...please tell me you don’t hate me...Angel...” I tried to blink bank some tears. I know that I’m hurting him...but I’m also hurting. I have to do this.

 

It’s more painful if I look at him. I don’t want to see the pain I caused him, it’s also killing me. I folded all the papers and put it on my bag. I didn’t finish reading all of them because I’m afraid that it will waiver my decision.

 

I heard the bell rings sign that the third class has ended. I immediately stood up before he makes a move. I went directly to where Chun is and tugged his shirt. He looked at me on his side and he already knows what I want.

 

He put his arm on my shoulder and I put mine on his waist. We stepped out of the room and proceed to the cafeteria for lunch. I can hear my friends following us. I received a text from Ji earlier telling me he’s on his way to the school.

 

On our way to the cafeteria, I can hear students from other pack whispering. I know that my friends can also hear it but we all ignore it. Girls are staring at me like they want to rip my head off while whispering...’OMG! Look at that, earlier they said that she kissed Jaejoong and now he’s with Yoochun?’, ‘She’s a !’. ‘!’... well, something among those lines. So, they actually don’t know that I’m Yoochun’s ‘twin sister. I wonder what will be their reaction when they knew it. Funny thing is that my friends and those werewolves from the same pack are not saying anything and you can see a playful smile on their lips. I think their enjoying it and waiting for something interesting to happen.

 

We arrived at the cafeteria and I immediately saw the half of our group seating on a round table with 14 seats. Wow! That’s our exact number. We were about to walk to where they are when someone suddenly grab me away from Yoochun and push me hard, sending my back on the wall near us.

 

“Arggh!” I groaned closing my eyes. Acting I was in pain though I didn’t feel anything. I felt protective arms around me and heard a lot of growling sounds around. I open my eyes and saw my mate holding me on his chest tightly. My friends from the same third class are surrounding me looking worriedly and I saw that my other friends who were sitting before on the round table are now in front of the person who pushed me.

 

I saw Yoochun holding the girl’s neck tightly, few inches from the ground. She’s grasping for air. Yoochun’s body is shaking in anger. And as I noticed all my friends’ eyes were now yellowish. I’ve felt something inside me... like I’m contented? Happy? I don’t know, it’s like I never knew that they will be so protective around me.

 

“Chun, you’re shaking calm down. I’m fine. You know I’m a werewolf, I won’t get hurt that easily but I have to act like I’m a human at least.” I told him in his mind. He looks at me and I smile. He released his hold on the girl’s neck and she fell on the floor with a grunt. All my friends are now looking at me. Jae helps me stand up.

 

“I’m fine. I’m not that weak you know?” I told them smiling. I saw them relaxing one by one.

 

“You filthy human ! How dare you touch someone’s boyfriend?!!!” The girl on the floor shouted near us as she help herself stand up. I heard growls erupting from my friends but I shook my head. I tried to walk towards the girl, but someone hold my waist to his side.

 

“Don’t touch me!” I shouted at him. He quickly releases me as he was shock with my outburst. I saw pain flash in his eyes and this time, he didn’t bother to hide it. I felt my chest hurt and I look away. I’m sorry, I thought to myself. I walk to where the girl is.

 

“And how dare you push me on the wall??!!” I shouted back.

 

“Because you’re touching my boyfriend!” She retorted.

 

“Uh-huh. And who is the unlucky boyfriend?!” I asked mockingly, walking near Yoochun.

 

“Oh! You don’t know who am I?! Hah! I’m just the girlfriend and future Beta female of the Blue Moon pack.” She answered nonchalantly. “And by the way... I’m the daughter of the Beta of Yellow Moon pack.” She finished.

 

“Hahaha!!!” I laughed loudly. I saw the entire curious look from everyone around me and the girl narrowed her eyes at me.

 

“Chun how dare you let this comes near you!!” He screamed from the top of his lungs.

 

“Shut up Sunye!!! You will not talk to this girl like that!!” He retorted back. And I saw my mate stand behind Yoochun. It hurts seeing his face full of pain but I have to do this. Usually at time like this he will immediately pull me to his side, but I know that the simple word I said earlier can be painful to both of us.

 

“Calm down Chun. Don’t mind that girl. I think she lost her mind. She even said that she’s the future Beta Female of the pack. That’s the funniest thing I’ve heard today. You didn’t even mention that you have a girlfriend.” I smirked as I closed the distance between me and Chun. I put my hand on his waist and hug him.

 

I’m trying not to laugh with what I am doing. I heard my friends snickering, trying not to laugh hard. I guess this time they know what I’m thinking. Yoochun just shook his head to me but follow my lead as he put his hand on the small of my back. And Jae..well he’s eyed was glued on the ground.

 

I soon heard footsteps and growl from the girl Sunye. I immediately push Chun away from me before he reacts and I quickly reach my swift knife from my side pocket. In no time she’s already in front of me grabbing my hair. I did the same but I won’t let her hurt me. I raised my hand that holds the knife and point it to her neck.

 

Everyone that was watching gasp from what they saw but my friends were already expecting that from me, but still I know that they are ready just in case something gets out of hand. Sunye and I were standing face to face. I saw how fear flash from her eyes but quickly hide it, shock from my unexpected move.

 

“You, You will not talk to me like that ever again. I don’t care if you have a Beta blood running in you veins. But you will not come near me again. Consider that the time you pushed me on the wall your relationship with him ends. Yoochun values me more than someone like you. And don’t be delusional, you’re not going to be the future Beta female of Blue Moon coz’ you’re not his mate and I don’t want to have a sister-in-law like you. And by the way...even though I’m a human... I’m still the daughter of Blue Moon’s Beta.” I heard her gasp from my last statement. “Yeah, shocking right??? Well everyone from Blue Moon knew that, I guess they just want something interesting to watch, so here I am giving them a premium seat for a nice show.” I smirked at her reaction. She’s still trying to analyze everything I said.

 

“And next time you insult me again, this knife pointing to your neck, might end up being stuck on your throat. Remind you, this is made of silver... meaning? Any wounds inflicted by this won’t heal fast like normal wounds. Lastly, Don’t come near me and my twin brother again. I might be a human... but I can kick your !! So watch your back!” I said sternly. I pull away from her and put my knife to its hiding place, turning around leaving her aghast. I look at everyone in the cafeteria who was watching.

 

“End of the show!!! Go back to what you’re doing!” I exclaimed. “Come on guys! Let’s go to our seat. I’m hungry.” I look at my friends who were smiling ear to ear.

 

Some of us went to our spot and some went to buy lunch. I’m too hungry to move right now. I used all my energy in trying to control my wolf not to rip the girl’s head off. In a few minutes everyone is back and is now seating. I ended up seating of course next to Jae and Yoochun. Jae’s on my right side and Yoochun on my left, after him is CL, Minzy, Changmin, Daesung, Seungri, Bom, Top, Junsu, Youngbae and Yunho. We surrounded the round table sitting comfortably.

 

I saw my mate put a tray in front of me with cheese burger, large fries, coke and a chocolate mousse. I look at him as he takes a bite on his own burger. He saw me looking at him and he just shrugged.

 

 “I know you’re mad at me but it won’t stop me from taking care of you.” He simply said as he averts his eyes from me. I turn to my food and just stare at it for a second. I’m trying to stop myself from apologizing and hugging him. I know I’m such an for doing this to him, and to be honest I’m not angry when he push Donghae earlier because I understand wolf’s nature clearly it’s just that I’m looking for a reason to push him away for now, because it’s not yet time....

 

I know that everyone on the table was listening. I saw them paused for a moment when Jae spoke before continuing on what are they doing. I was about to reach the burger when Jae beats me to it. He unwrapped it then reached my hand and put the burger on my palm. His touch will always send sparks all over me and I can’t get enough of it.

 

“Eat. It’s for you, not mine.” He said not looking at me. I didn’t move for a second and he notice it. “Ahh.. you don’t want the food? Hold on let me get a new one. What do you want?” He asked softly as he was about to stand up. He care for me too much that makes me want to jump to him right here, right now.

 

“Ani... It’s fine. I like this. Thank you.” I said. I saw him smile a little as he goes back eating his food.

 

No one dares to talk after my short conversation with Jae. Everyone was eating in complete silent. Even without reading their thoughts I know exactly what they are thinking. It’s all written all over their faces. They are ’WTF? Are those two an item? What’s with them?’ Yeah.. something like that must be on their head except for my other best friend Bom who’s smiling ear to ear and looking at me with the expression like ‘You’re really naughty! I want to know what happen, tell me later.’ I rolled my eyes at her and took a bite of my burger and stuff fries on my mouth.

 

I saw Jae pick some of the fries on my tray but I just ignore it. I don’t want him to be hungry, I know I’m such a douche but I care for him like how he cares for me. I let him continue doing that until Seungri tried to grab some.

 

“Yah!! Who gave you permission to eat my fries?!” I shouted at him and slapped his hand.

 

“You’re allowing Jaejoong to eat yours! I’m also your friend why can’t I?” He answered pouting.

 

“You know I never like sharing my food!!! So how dare you!!!” I said and continue while pointing to Jae. “And for the record he’s not my friend! He’s my ma—“ I immediately stop as I realized what am I saying. “He’s my ma-male friend!!!” I shouted at him.

 

I felt my cheeks getting warm. OMG!!! Kill me now!! It’s so embarrassing. I saw Yoochun spit out all the water his drinking on Junsu’s face who’s sitting across him. Jae’s case is almost the same. I saw him choke on his burger and end up coughing a lot. I grabbed my coke and gave it to him. He quickly takes it and drink. Yoochun grab a tissue from my tray and wipe his mouth. Both laugh hysterically on my expense after finishing what they are doing.

 

“Hahahahaha!! That was epic!! He’s not your friend but your male friend!! What’s the difference?!!!” Yoochun said between his laugh. My face gets redder and redder as the two continue to laugh.

 

“Argghhh!!! Shut up!!!” I shouted and slap both of their heads then quickly cover my face in my hand. This is really embarrassing. I thought to myself. Jae grabs me on my waist and pulls me closer to him, forgetting our little arguments.

 

“You’re so cute when you blush babe.” He whispered to my ears as he tried to pull my hands away from my face. He kissed my cheeks when he successfully snatches my hands away from me. He intertwine our fingers as he brush the stray hair on my face using his other hand.

 

Aish!! Chinca? What’s with us??? Even I, myself don’t know what’s with wrong with us. First we’re both sweet with each other then next I’m shouting at him and then we’re good again... *sigh* seriously, how can I push him away from me if we keep acting like an idiot.

 

My friends just kept on looking at the three of us. Me, dying from embarrassment and the two dying from too much laugh. For sure they are dying also... from curiosity. Well, it’s only Chun and Jae knows what I’m about to say since they are the only one who knows that I’m mated.

 

Their laugh stops when the girls started squealing. We all look where the girls are and saw the reason of their actions. There... my ‘I’m-so-going-to-kill’ best friend stepping inside the cafeteria. Wow what an entrance, I told to myself as I rolled my eyes at him.

 

I saw him smiling ear to ear which creeping me out. He saw my reaction and he raised his eyebrow up and down giving me a knowing look. Right after his entrance he stops beside the door and look back. Soon the door opens with a loud bang. Wow! So much for an entrance. Then, there I saw familiar faces.

 

Five chic-looking guys entered at the same time, all heads turn to them. Everyone stops from what are they doing and just look at the new people on the entrance. They look around and I think when they notice me they step forward going to my direction. I felt Jae’s hand on mine grip tighter. Soon another five beastly-looking hot guys entered. Gasp and suppressed squealed can be heard.

 

Wow!! Really wow! What’s wrong with them, it’s like you’re watching a parade of hot guys. Ji walking in front of the first five guys followed by the next five. They are all smiling while walking towards our table. Everyone is looking at me now. Jae put me into his lap with his hand on my waist and Chun sit closer to us. My friends are all on high alert. Seriously? What’s with them? Did they notice that Ji is the one leading them to our direction... meaning? They are no threats, Ji will not put me or us in danger. Aish!! But I notice that one person is missing among them. Where the heck is he?

 

Before I even look around to search for him. I felt someone grab my shoulder and abruptly pulled me away from Jae. Oh sh*t! What’s happening. Without realizing, I was being twirled in the air. I heard Jae growling venomously as everyone on my table. I saw from my peripheral vision that Ji quickly jumps on our table and look at them. I saw my friends relaxed, I think Ji used mind link to talk to them but Jae was still growling.

 

“Yah! Put me down!” I shouted to the person who’s holding me. I need to go near Jae, my wolf don’t want him feeling upset and angry. I heard someone laugh as I feel the ground under my feet. I feel someone’s presence at my back and quickly turn around to look at the culprit. There, I saw the missing person smiling like there’s no tomorrow.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Nickhun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”

 

 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Sorry for the crappy chapter...

I'm not in the mood to write right now...

But I still tried.... Sorry for all the errors...

Subscribe and comment guys...

Thank you!!

I also updated One Night with the Prince...

And yeah I'm planning to post another fanfic but not right now...keke!