Revelation: Her Pain

I'll Protect You With All My Life

 

Dara’s POV:

 

Jae had been sleeping for more than 48 hours. The doctor check on him earlier saying that he might wake up any moment. I look at my mate who has a smile on his face. I smiled to myself as I went to sit on the chair next to his bed.

 

Our friends, his parents and my cousin were all in our room. They look at me curiously when they saw me smiled. I just roll my eyes to them and turn to my sleeping mate. Hmm... I wonder why he’s smiling, Ahah! Maybe he’s dreaming of something lewd. I laugh to myself as I got an idea.

 

I focus on his thought and maybe I might be able to enter in his dream. I waited a few seconds as I saw a light on his head, maybe it’s his dreams. I tried to enter and see for myself why he’s smiling. But what I saw is like a flashback of his past.

 

My eyes widened in surprised as I clutch his hands firmly as tears fell from my eyes. I didn’t know. I’m sorry. All this time, I’ve been hurting my mate without even knowing. Jae, he’s the one who always gave me a present and he is the one who gave my music box. All this time I thought it was from TOP and all this time he’s in love me.

 

I never knew that he’s always been there for me and will always whispers sweet words to my ears. Is that the reason why the way he called me Angel always sounds familiar to me? You’re so dense Dara! You didn’t even know that Jae is always there for you during that time?! Aish you Pabo! I didn’t notice that everyone was now circling around me.

 

“Dara, what’s wrong?” Aunt Hyori asked nervously.

 

“Dee... why are you crying??” Bom asked me.

 

“Ani... I’m fine. I just remembered something bad.”

 

They didn’t buy it but just nod their heads and went back to their previous positions. The flashback suddenly came to an end as I felt Jae’s hand grip mine. Slowly, I saw him open his eyes. I instantly went to his side and lean my face close to him.

 

“I’m sorry....I-I’m so sorry...sorry.” Those words automatically came out from my mouth. I don’t know how much apology I owe him for hurting him all these years.

 

“Wha—“ He was about to ask something but I quickly kiss him on the lips wishing I could make up for those four years of pain.

 

“Mine.” He said lowly making me smiled as I pulled away from the kissed. I smiled as tears escape from my eyes and nodded.

 

“Forever yours.” I answered honestly making him smile.

 

He was about to kiss me again when Thunder interrupted saying we should do this when we are alone. I can’t help but giggle. I really miss my mate. With him laying down on bed without hearing his voice is making me crazy and my wolf.

 

To my shock, Bom even told him that I don’t want to leave his side. Damn it’s so embarrassing. I felt my cheeks getting warm, oh no! I’m blushing. I quickly hid my face in Jae’s chest as he kissed my temple and whispered thanks making me blush more. Then I heard Uncle Sparta’s voice.

 

“Alright, enough with the lovey-dovey. We have a lot of things to discuss. Jae, Dara, freshen up yourselves and eat breakfast. I’ll call the leaders since your friends, the future leaders are already here. We’ll start the meeting within two hours. Alright? Now move!” He ordered.

 

Everyone started moving and left the room. I look up to Jae and ask him “I guess it’s about time to reveal the truth huh?”

 

“Yeah. I think so.” He answered looking at me.

 

“Hmm... I’m scared.” I whispered.

 

“Why?”

 

“Because... I hide something very important from everyone. I’m afraid that once I told the truth all of you will push me away...” I trailed off. ”but Jae... I’m still Dara...the one you fell in with four years ago...your only Angel.” I told him nervously. I’m still me... I hope that everything will still be the same.

 

“Ah-ahmmm ahh yeah?” He answered. I don’t why but I felt disappointed with his answer. I immediately leave him and went to the bathroom leaving him with an unreadable expression.

 

I started to took off my clothes when I I suddenly heard his thoughts.’ Holy crap! What the heck? How did she know that? What the ?! I thought she didn’t remember me four years ago??? She even asked me what my name is when I brought her in their house after her break up with TOP. Don’t tell me that all this time she knows me? How come she knows I’m in love with her? Did she hear me whenever I whispered that I love her before I went home? Wahh I’m going crazy!!!!’

 

OMG I forgot to block my gift. I almost fell on the ground because of laughing. Hahaha! I actually shocked my mate, I forgot that few months ago I was asking what his name and then I just suddenly blurted out something that seems like I knew he loves me for 4 years now. I instantly blocked my gift to stop other people’s thought coming to my head.

 

 

Author’s POV:

 

It’s almost eight in the morning and everyone was already in the meeting room, the top 10 leaders, the future top 10 leaders, with the addition of the Alpha female and top 3 female fighter. They chose the meeting room to discuss the ‘truth’ because it’s a sounds proof. They have to make sure to discuss first everything within themselves before informing others.

 

Dara was still on her the kitchen drinking some water while trying to calm herself. The village idiots were also there excluding Thunder. They were trying to distract Dara and give her some confidence. All of them decided to skip school and inform the principal about what happen last night.

 

Everyone was now waiting for the survivors of the Crescent Moon when someone knocks on the door. Jiyong who is near the door quickly open it thinking it’s them but to his surprised it’s only Thunder.

 

“Come in.” Jiyong said. Thunder walks in as everyone eyed him.

 

“Where is she?” Alpha Kim asked the younger werewolf.

 

“She’s in the kitchen trying to compose herself.” He stated as he looked at everyone.

 

“Compose herself?” Bom asked curiously.

 

“Well yeah, apparently what she was about to say was something she’s trying... ah no...’we’ are trying to forget all our life. It’s a topic that’s kinda hard for all of us to discuss especially for her.” Everyone went silent as he finish.

 

“Is it about the massacre?” Jiyong’s dad asks.

 

Thunder only nod to his question, unable to speak. No one notice it but he is actually struggling inside him as he thought of his family. His lucky that he was on a mission on that day together with the boys... or else they are as cold as his family.

 

The boy fully knows that among all of them, it’s Dara who have suffered to move on. Because on the same day of the massacre, she found the truth, she found out who’s the suspect and lastly she found her own pack, her own family, her own friends lying on the ground... lifeless.

 

Thunder was brought back to reality when someone knocks again. Jaejoong run towards the door immediately knowing it’s his mate behind it. He quickly cupped her face with his hands and examines her face.

 

“Are you okay?” He asked her mate.

 

“Fine I guess?” Dara answered not too sure if she’s okay.

 

“It will be okay, trust me. Whatever happens... I’ll be always on your side.” He said and gives her a peck on the lips, hoping it helps her to calm a bit.

 

Jaejoong can feel the strong emotions coming from Dara. He can feel how scared, anxious and hurt she is right now. He doesn’t know why but he hopes that she won’t be back in her broken state after telling them the truth.

 

He grabbed her hand and walks her to the available seat beside his chair. Both of them sit while holding each other’s hand. The rest of the village idiots entered the room also wanting to hear the real thing. Yeah they know what happen, who did it and some details but not everything.

 

So they wanted to hear everything from someone who saw the incident maybe not exactly saw it...but someone who can give them the full details. They knew that Dara read his father’s mind when she arrives at their village so they wanted to hear it from her. It’s only Thunder who she allowed to share what she saw when they saw each other a month ago.

 

Everyone seated on their desired place as they from an invisible circle around Dara.

 

“Before I start... I just want everyone to be open minded to all the details. I hope that before you decide if you’re going to kick me out in your town or n—“

 

“Who said we will kick you out?!” Jaejoong exclaimed.

 

“Who knows Jae... If everyone thinks I am a threat to the pack, well there’s a possibility that it will happen. So before that will happen... I want to give my side of story.” Series of murmurs and whispers can be heard after she said it.

 

“First, I want to apologize for lying to everyone. It’s not my intention to neither lie to each of you nor hide the truth... but I did it to keep everyone safe because.... I simply love this pack... I’ve never thought that I will get close to this pack... but I did... so, I’m sorry for dragging everyone into this.”

 

“Second... I know some of you think that dad (Teddy) keeps this secret to everyone, but no... He didn’t. they didn’t have any idea who am I when they took me home. And let me clear it to all of you... dad never introduced me as her daughter... yeah he said once that she has a human daughter but it’s you guys who assume that I was his daughter... so we decided to just ride on what everyone’s thinking.”

 

“And lastly if I ever offended you with my previous actions especially earlier... I’m sorry. It’s not my intention to take over the battle or even ordered your Alpha... but during that time...I know that I’m the only one who can save you Alpha Female.” Dara said as she took a deep breath.

 

Jae’s POV:

 

She took a deep breath and grips my hands tightly. She looks at everyone’s expression before speaking.

 

“Are you guys ready to hear a scary story?” She tried to joke but failed as her voice croaked.

 

“So... hear goes nothing.” She said and closes her eyes for a brief moment and this time when she opens it... it turns to blue.

 

“I would like to introduce myself first before we start.” She said smiling. We chuckled at her cuteness and she wonders why we are laughing.

 

“As if we don’t know your name!” Seungri replied jokingly. We laughed again but stopped as we saw her serious expression the same with the village idiots and Jiyong. We muttered an apology at the same time and she shook her head.

 

“Nope it’s okay... Well anyway my real name is almost the same with my name now...so you can still call me Dara.” She beams a smile again.

 

“Alright? So everyone... My name is Sandara Park, daughter of an Alpha or you could say the She-wolf of our pack.” She started. I hear myself gasped as everyone else.

 

“So that’s the reason you can use an Alpha voice on me? The same with Thunder because both of you have an Alpha blood?” My father asked and they both nodded.”But how? I mean I’m an Alpha itself... your voice shouldn’t have the same effect on me.”

 

“Obviously you know from what pack am I right? From Crescent Moon... We are not an ordinary pack... we are lot stronger than you are that’s why our Alpha voices can affect you Alpha Kim.” She answered. We all just look at her with awe.

 

“Can I ask something?” TOP’s dad asked. Dara gave him a nod.

 

“How did you manage to hide your scent when you are in human form all this time?”

 

“Well... to be honest all the werewolves in my pack can do that. It’s an ability that was associated upon giving birth to us. We can hide our werewolves scent when we are in human form, we just need to practice to master it. We are the only pack who can do that.”

 

“Crescent Moon... it’s the legendary pack am I right?” Daesung and Minzy’s Dad asked.

 

“Neh.”

 

“It’s a very mysterious pack... they were rarely seen even before the massacre... what we only know is that... descendants of an Alpha or anyone who has an Alpha blood on their veins... has something what they called gift.” He stated looking back and forth between Thunder and Dara.

 

“You’re right.” She agreed.

 

“Can you tell us what is that gift means?”

 

I saw Dara and Thunder look at each other as if they are having a conversation with on their head. Then Thunder spoke.

 

“Gift, it’s like a special ability given to us. Abilities that related to our minds or thoughts, like mind reading, seeing the past...the future...telepathy and lot more.” He explained as we all looked shock except the white werewolves and Jiyong.

 

“T-the one that Dara used before in talking to us...its telepathy right?” Yunho stammered. I saw my mate nod.

 

“Wow! That’s awesome... then what’s yours?” Changmin asked turning to Thunder.

 

“Mind Reading.”  He answered simply. Everyone went silent as he said those but quickly back up.

 

“Ahhh... if you were thinking that I’m reading your thoughts right now... you got it wrong. My gift is not that wide you know... I can only read your mind if I touch your hand. I can only read what you are thinking at the present time. I can’t read beyond that, I can’t read what you’re thinking yesterday... last night or whenever in the past... only the things that you were thinking the moment I touch your hand. I can’t also read my pack’s thought because like the ‘scent hiding thing’ we also have the ability to blocked mind readers to read our thoughts.” He explained... we felt a bit relaxed, well who would wanted someone reading your thoughts you know. We felt relieved knowing he can’t read our minds unless he touches our hand... but that’s what we thought until he continues.

 

“Unlike Dara... she can read everyone’s thoughts even without touching and she can even see your memories from the day you were born if she wanted to. But it’s different when it comes to our pack, she needs a physical contact to read our thoughts since we our blocking her and she’s the only one who can do that.” He stated with a smirk on his face as I felt my mate tense beside me and looks down.

 

We waited for her statement as we all keep looking at her. Its look like she’s thinking what to tell us... though I can feel her getting worried.

 

“Angel?” I asked as I brushed the hair where she hides her face. She jerked up and looked at me for a moment and sighed.

 

“Yeah I can read everyone’s thought.” She confessed.

 

“But you said you have telepathy as your gift.” His foster dad, Teddy asked.

 

“Yeah dad.” She answers looking down again.

 

“She’s special... She has more than one gift. She is the strongest werewolf alive.” Thunder butted in as he spoke proudly while looking at her cousin.

 

All of us stared in surprise and awe. Wow!!! Holy crap! My mate is awesome. I was about to say something when she looked at me and stared at me in the eyes. Pure hatred and pain flashed in her eyes,

 

“Do you think it’s awesome?” She asked showing me a smile... a sad smile. I think she read my thoughts.

 

“Well..yeah, isn’t it?” I asked. She shook her head as tears fell from her eyes.

 

“It’s a curse Jae... a curse.”

 

“W-what?” I stammered.

 

“Because of these ing gifts my whole pack was destroyed!!!!!!!! Why would I need mind reading! Telepathy! Telekinesis! Teleportation! Transferring other’s pain! Flashing images to other’s mind, Erasing and locking memories and feelings and other gifts that keep on developing on my body if I wasn’t even able to use it to save the people I love...because of me....because of me.... my pack was killed...and because of me...your life might be in danger...and because of me the whole pack... got involved in this mess...now, do you still think it’s awesome to have this gifts?!” She shouted as she let out what’s inside her all this time.

 

No one spoke... shocked to hear all her gifts but what’s make us more shocked is to hear that all this time she’s blaming herself of what happen to her pack. Even the village idiots and Jiyong were shocked to hear those. My heart hurts to hear those words from my mate. All this time she’s in pain and suffering.

 

“It’s because of me that they are gone... it’s my fault.” She said as she put her hand to my face. “I don’t deserve you...you can find someone better than me...someone who will never put you in danger... and someone who can make you happy...because I can’t. I don’t deserve to be happy...” She said as she closed her eyes and put her forehead on mine. I heard her sobbed as I also closed my eyes. Those words that she said... I know that it’s hard for her to voice it out. But it’s also hard to accept what she wanted, I can’t let her go.

 

I was about to protest when she whispered... “I’m sorry.”

 

Suddenly my vision darkened and with a blink it’s back...but it’s a different. There’s an image on my head of a young girl who looks like Dara walking in a sidewalk going somewhere and at the same time I can see through my eyes ...my mate who is now concentrating on something while the others watch her stunned. It seems like she’s using her gift on all of us.

 

“The image you all can see is me on my 14th birthday going somewhere. It’s the day when the massacre happened.” I heard her voice, I think she’s starting to tell her story...and showing some images of her past.

 

“Wait...as long as I can remember... I received the news about your pack during Jae’s birthday.” My dad asked her. I nodded at the same time, I remember when someone relay the news to us.

 

“I was born at the same time my mate was born.” She said gripping my hands.

 

“You were also born during the full moon?” I asked. She smiled sadly.

 

“Yeah...giving me additional strength and additional curse more than what a normal white werewolf should have... making me the unluckiest werewolf alive.” She said sarcastically.

 

We all kept silent as we watch the young ‘her’ stepped inside the jewelry store and come out with a velvet box in her hand and an envelope. She’s smiling widely while a faint curiosity was visible in her face. Her beauty is still the same even before. I can’t help but admire the young her. Suddenly the young Dara stopped walking and started reading a letter. After a minute of paused she cried and started to panic.

 

“That was a gift from my mom... A necklace with a symbol of Crescent Moon that can still fit on my neck even I shift to my wolf form. I was about to go home when I decided to read the letter that was inside the envelope.” She paused for a moment.

 

“My real mom has the ability to see the future. She knew what was going to happen so she sent me and my oppa away from our village. It’s against the rule of destiny to change the future but she did it anyway because she didn’t see me and my oppa being killed that night.”

 

“She said that I’m unpredicted, she can see my future sometimes but then it’s not stable... it’s changing every time I made unexpected decision.”

 

“Why?” My mom asked her.

 

“Because she’s the Moon Goddess, she can change the future depending on what she wanted. Whatever her action is... it can affect the future.” This time all the village idiots answer.

 

“What?!!” We shouted.

 

“I don’t know how that happens...but there’s a golden half moon that was tattooed on my forehead when I’m on my wolf form... It’s not that visible coz’ my fur covered it. You can only see it unless you brush away the fur on my forehead. Thus everyone started calling me that.”

 

“Oh my goodness... I never thought there will be a time that the moon goddess will appear in front of me. It’s my pleasure having you here in our town all this time goddess.” My father stated kneeling and bowing in front of her as the leaders did the same and my mother. Our circle of friends stared at them curiously the same with the village idiots.

 

“S-stop!! All of you stand up!” She roared. All of them stand up quickly.

 

“I’m sorry but I don’t understand why are you suddenly kneeling and bowing to me. I actually don’t have any idea what is ‘moon goddess’ means.” She said.

 

“Moon Goddess you s—“

 

“It’s Dara, I don’t want to be called like that.”

 

“OK Dara, you see... when that mark appeared on your forehead, it symbolizes your status. You were born as the strongest werewolf in the world. It’s like you are on the top, you are born to be the queen of werewolves.” My father stated. Her eyes widened on that statement.

 

“Another trouble...so that’s the reason he said he wanted to be the king huh?” She murmured to herself and started showing the images of her past to our heads, to keep us from asking questions.

 

The young Dara started running back to her village with the necklace hanging loosely on her neck as tears keep flowing on her eyes.

 

“After reading the letter, I realize that something happened in the pack house. My mom wrote that if I’m reading the letter, it only means that they are already gone. She knew that something bad will happen. I tried to contact them through our mind link but they didn’t answer, I even use my telepathy but still nothing.” She croaked as her eyes started to get teary again.

 

We saw the young her teleported near the woods and started to walk slowly towards the pack house. Soon images of dead bodies laying on the ground welcomed us.

 

All of us can’t help but gasped in what we saw. It’s bloody hell, it’s so tragic. I saw in the corner of my eyes how the girls can’t help but cry on the image they saw. We were frozen upon seeing the picture of the massacre of the legendary pack. It’s so horrible.

 

The village idiots except for Thunder were starting to shake in rage. Their eyes were turning to blue upon witnessing the dreadful event were their family was included.

 

“The moment I got home... all I see were dead bodies lying on the ground. I tried to wake them up but they didn’t! They were killed! My whole pack! He killed them! I would never forgive HIM!” Her voice got louder and I know that she’s starting to lose control.

 

“Babe calm down.” I whispered to her ears as I put my hands on her waist when Thunder suddenly shouted,

 

“Dara!! Calm down!!!” He shouted using his Alpha voice making as frozen in fear. I quickly compose myself as I turn to see him, but to my horror... almost all the things in the living room were floating in the air. I looked around to see everyone starting to get scared.

 

“DARA!DARA! THAT’S ENOUGH! GET A HOLD OF YOURSELF!!!” He continues shouting to stop Dara as I continue to shake her. I tried to get her attention but nothing happens... it’s beyond control that even I, her mate can’t do anything anymore.

 

“Dammit Dara you’re scaring all of us!!!” He shouted frustratingly. “Sh*t!!! Get Dayoung now!!!” He ordered his boys.

 

“What?! Thunder don’t call the kid here! She's only 3 years old! It’s dangerous!!” Bom shouted.

 

“Shut up!!!” He shouted angrily.

 

He was now pacing back and forth waiting for his men as everyone keeps on looking on the things floating around. My mate was still not in control of her wolf.

 

“Angel come on... calm down. It’s me...Jae... please calm down.” I whispered to her ear as I cupped her face with my hands and lean in to kiss her just like the time when she kissed me in the school because I’m starting to lose control. I move my lips against hers but she didn’t kiss me back.

 

“I.can’t.control.my.wolf.She.wanted.to take.control.” I heard my mate spoke thought clenched teeth.

 

“Kissing her is not an option... She’s not an ordinary werewolf. ” Thunder stated.

 

Soon, the door smashed open revealing the village idiots with Dayoung in their front. She looks around to see everyone’s scared face and the objects floating in the air. I examined her face as she took a step forward knowing where to go as she showed no hint of fear.

 

She stops in front of us and look at me and Dara. She suddenly giggles to herself. If we are not in a life and death situation I would laugh at her cute actions. She suddenly stops and looks at me.

 

“Can you put me on my Aunt’s lap?” She asked.

 

“Huh?” I answered looking at her curiously. She was about to speak when Thunder came around and quickly lift her and put her on Dara’s lap.

 

“Ask question later.” He said nonchalantly.

 

I watch as Dayoung studied Dara’s face and smiled widely. She kissed her cheeks then put her forehead on hers. She closed her eyes for a moment and put her hand on Dara’s neck, hugging her. All our eyes are now focused on the two girls.

 

“Calm down Moon Goddess.” Dayoung muttered still on the same position as Dara suddenly took a deep breath as if she forgot to breathe during the whole time. She quickly hugs Dayoung and series of ‘thuds’ and bangs’ can be heard everywhere.

 

I look around to see that everything was back on its original places. All the floating things are now gone.

 

“Thank you Dayoungie.”  Dara whispered to look to the little girl and kissed her forehead.

 

“Alright!” Thunder said as she picked Dayoung up from Dara’s lap and put her down.

 

“You can go out to play now kiddo... We still have something to discuss here. We’ll talk later.” Thunder said to Dayoung and the little one just give him a nod and quickly run outside. I felt my mate’s head on my shoulder and I quickly put an arm around her, she actually look exhausted.

 

“Are you okay?” I inquired.

 

“I’m just a bit tired. Telekinesis is not my forte... I’m still having a hard time controlling it up to now. Maybe that’s the reason things started to move when I lose control because I’m still not used to it. ” She answered softly.

 

“I think we better rest for a while since it’s almost lunch time and we will continue this later so that Dara can rest for a bit.” Thunder requested.

 

“Sure, but can I ask something first?” My mom asked.

 

“Yeah.”

 

“What did Dayoung do earlier, how come she can calm her down?”

 

“She reached for Dara’s mind and calms the wolf inside her, it’s actually her gift. To answer your second question on how... that’s because she’s also a white werewolf.”

 

“What?” I asked as I look at him really surprised with everything. He gave me a small smile and said.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Dayoung is our niece. She is the daughter of Dara’s missing oppa, the supposed to be Alpha of Crescent Moon.”

 

 

 

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

NEXT CHAPTER

REVELATION: SHADOWS, DAYOUNG AND TRAITOR

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

 

Next chapter you will find out about the village idiots or the 11 idiots.

About Dayoung and about the traitor.

I will be out tomorrow so I am not sure if I will be able to write the next chapter.

But on weekend I will update for sure.

I'm also planning to post the story I've written before

It's also a Jaedara, hope you will support it like this fic.

So.. till next time... Thank's by the way for the comments.

 

 

Subscribe and Comment!!