Other Side of Him and Another Alpha

I'll Protect You With All My Life

 

AUTHOR’S POV:

 

Every day, students of Wolfie High School will stay in the parking hall early morning only to wait and watch for the entrance of the future leaders of Blue Moon Pack together with the 3 best female werewolves fighter (but the future leaders are stronger than them, they just rank top 3 in female category). It’s been their ritual for few years now. It’s understandable for the werewolves of Blue Moon to admire their future leaders and fighters but the thing is, even the werewolves from other packs admire them. They have their own leaders and fighters but they just can’t help but to be awed by them. Good in academics, sports, fighting, and leadership that comes with a good look, these are only few description of them.

 

But for the whole student body, this year is different. They’ve heard that starting this year humans related to werewolves will be allowed to enrol in their school. They hated the fact that they have to socialize with the humans except for those werewolves in Blue Moon Pack. In fact they seem too happy about that news. They know that Blue Moon treats human fairly but they don’t know why they have to be that happy just because few humans will come to their school and they even threatened the other packs that if they hurt them especially the one from their pack, they will face their punishment.

 

Later they’ve found out they have a ‘human goddess’ that they’ve treasure so much. They said that she is the reason that they treat human in better ways now. And the rumour is that she will attend her senior year in Wolfie, that’s the reason Blue Moon were way too happy. And the fact that their future Alpha, who is the strongest werewolf in their pack that was even stronger than the current Alpha, and was heard to possess the feature of a god will also attend the same school.

 

So yeah, for this year everyone is excited to see the heavenly creatures that the Blue Moon pack was talking about and proud of.  And so, on their first day, werewolves went to their school earlier than usual, afraid that they might miss the arrival of the new students.

 

Few minutes later, they saw how the expensive cars of the future leaders and fighters of the Blue Moon arrive. But it didn’t pass from their eyes the flashiest car of the year, a black Ferrari Enzo. It’s the first time they saw it. They also notice that Jiyong’s Koenigsegg CCX is not there. They park all their cars in their respective spot, but their eyes were all on the Ferrari. They have a good feeling that it’s one of the new students. And so, they started stepping out of their cars. They saw how the god gets out of his Ferrari and close the door firmly. All werewolves can’t help but admire him. White porcelain skin, dark black hair, pointed nose, thin kissable lips, mesmerizing eyes and a body to die for. You can hear gasps and squeals from everywhere, which he didn’t even care. And just by looking at him, you can already tell the he is powerful and strong because of the aura he’s giving off. His friends can’t help but smirk and laugh from seeing the reactions of the students. And they thought that what more if their princess is here.

 

Yeah, their princess who is called the ‘human goddess’ is not present together with Jiyong who is the future 7th in command much to the students disappointment. They’ve heard that they’re gone for a trip. They also saw how Bom and Top were all over each other, and in an instant they knew that they are mates just by looking at the visible mark from their necks, it seems that they’ve already complete the mating.

 

In just one day, he already got the attention of the female population and the envy of the males. Jaejoong is a quiet type to others but not to his friends. He talks to others but that is if it’s only needed. He usually keeps his cold facade to avoid female werewolves, but much to his frustration, they find it more attractive. He did everything to get away from them but to no avail, they kept following him. He already gave up the thought of getting away from them, so the females kept clinging to him. They will usually fight to know who will be his partner for the day. The one who wins will always stay with him throughout the school day.

 

Jaejoong and his friends don’t even care about those ‘s’ as per Jaejoong. The winner will even seat on their table during lunch but they don’t give a damn. It’s like she’s invisible. Jae will let them cling to his arms but once they try to do more than that, they will face his wrath. Even holding his hands will result to something they didn’t imagine. Whatever they do, he won’t even spare a glance to them. That thing continues until she came after a month.

 

Just like how Jaejoong stunned the student body, that’s what also how she paralyzed the morning. She came with her red Ferrari Enzo. She stepped out of her car with so much confident. She’s a human but there’s something about her that makes you gave a second thought if you want to go against her. The rumours are true, she is a goddess. The most beautiful creature they’ve ever seen.

 

She was tagged as the Snow Queen just only on her first class. Werewolves can’t help but notice the similarity of her and him. They seem cold to others but warm to their friends. Yes the Snow Queen and the future Alpha have the same circle of friends, just like what they’ve expected. And with her presence in the school, they think that everything will be more interesting than before.

 

Yoochun’s POV:

 

First class ended fast but their smile was still glued on our faces. My friends and I can’t help but laugh on Dara’s ‘I’m a tough girl’ acting. It was actually funny how students kept going to her seat trying to be friends with her even though a few months ago they were trashing about humans being here in our school. She keeps showing them her poker face and she stayed quiet. It’s our first time seeing her acting so cold to others though not with us or some of the pack members, we watch how werewolves frown after not getting a response from her. They even thought that she’s mute because she’s not speaking throughout the class. And to our amazement, werewolves from other pack made a bet on who can make her speak will receive a reward. We kept laughing to ourselves and conversing through our mind link but we kept our guards up because some may hurt her because not all of them our fond of her.

 

I was now in my second class with half of my friends. Youngbae escorted Dara on her second class. When we arrived in our room, my sister is the talk of the school. Oh well, I’m used to it. But I can’t help but remember what happened earlier. I saw how her body shook when she saw how Yunho pushed Jae on the wall. Human’s body won’t shake like that as if she’s about to transform. I saw Jae mouthed to her that he’s fine and suddenly she calmed down. When Jae arrived to our place, they looked at each other just like how Bom and TOP do. And then something hit me. They’re mates!! But how? Dara is a human... and human doesn’t have mates. If she is a werewolf, then that’s possible. Werewolf??? Dara??? She talked to my mind before, I’m sure of it. She’s shaking like she’s going to transform earlier, she moves without a noise just like a werewolf. Those can be enough evidence to say that she’s a werewolf.

 

I took the chance to ask her if she is really a werewolf when I took her in the office and she nodded slowly. I don’t know why she’s hiding the truth but one thing’s for sure, she’s not an ordinary wolf. No ordinary wolf can hide their scent when they are in human form and no wolf can talk in other’s mind if not a member of the pack. And I know that sooner or later her secret will be revealed now that she found her mate.

 

I was looking at the window in my second class while my teacher was distributing our test papers when I heard my friends call the rest of us to go to where they are especially me.

 

“Damn! Chun! Come to room 204, history block, now!!” Yunho shouted in our heads. In an instant my other friends who are with me during the first class who I also have the same second class are looking at me seriously, obviously they also hear Yunho.

 

“Huh? Why? I have a test right now. Don’t disturb me!” I retorted.

 

“ Chun! It’s not time to take your test, Jae is in rage and Bom’s in danger!” TOP said breathlessly and worried is evident on his voice. All of us now were looking at each other curiously and worriedly, Jae never gets out of control, so what happened.

 

“What are you talking about??? Why in the hell will Bom be in danger?? And Jae’s in rage?? Why??” I asked.

 

“Damn!!! Enough with the questions!! Just come here!! All of you!!!” Daesung said. This time fear can be clearly notice on his voice. We are about to stand when I heard her voice.

 

“Chun!!! It’s me Dara!! Jae’s wolf is going crazy and is about to shift!!!! What should I do??” I froze. Yeah literally froze from my seat that I didn’t even move for a few seconds. It’s the second time I heard her talking in my mind. Damn!!! I’m going crazy!!!!!!!!!! I look at my friends and signalled to them to take their seat, it’s now under control.

 

“Kiss him. A deep kiss.” I simply answer hoping she could hear me because I don’t have any idea how did she talk in my mind knowing it’s not a mind link. She’s his mate for sure he will calm down with her touch.

 

“What?????” She asked shockingly. I can’t help but laugh discreetly. You must thank me for this Jae, after your almost 4 years unrequited love, you will suddenly receive a kiss from her.

 

“Just do it!!! Everyone on our pack has been calling me to calm him down!! And I can’t I’m in the middle of exam. They’ve been bugging on my head. Just shoo everyone out then do it! Don’t disturb me anymore I need to concentrate!!!” I said to her because the test paper is in my hands now and we’re only given 20 minutes to finish this and I don’t want anyone to disturb me.

 

“We will take our test now. Dara took control of the situation, so don’t worry. She’s too precious for Jae to hurt her. Don’t disturb us, just wait for what she’s going to do.” I told to all of my friends in my mind and I instantly blocked my mind from their questions. I can feel the looks of my friends in the same class with me. Maybe they’re all wondering what in the world am I saying. I haven’t even answer their question on why did Jae peck her on the lips when she’s just going to the office. Well, who wouldn’t? It’s actually their first time seeing Jae and Dara together and they already in kissing stage. Since Jae left the town after Dara recovered and they only knew Dara after she recovered so they’ve never saw them together once. Also I can’t blame them, they don’t know the ‘Mr. Snuggle thingy’ and that it’s not only TOP who help her to recover 4 years ago but also Jae. Dara doesn’t even aware that Jae is always by her side during those times and suffered for unrequited love.

 

 

 

Dara’s POV:

 

I was now walking back to my classroom after confirming the mark on the right side of my neck. I hope he won’t notice it. If that happens bye-bye human Dara Park and welcome back great She-Wolf Sandara Park. I can hear the noise coming from my classroom but upon entering, everything became silent. Not again! I thought to myself. I look around and as expected all eyes are on me. I noticed that the teacher is not yet around, I saw something big written on the board. ‘Self-study’. Ahh okay so that’s explain why my friends were sitting together forming a circle the same goes to my other classmates as if nothing happened a minute ago. I just shrugged and rolled my eyes at them as they continue to look at me with admiration. Admiration? Huh? Why?

 

I throw away that thought and continue to walk towards my friend. I notice that they reserved a seat for me on the invisible circle they form. And yes, not to my surprise after what happened it’s next to Jae with his arm on the back of the seat. Great! I thought sarcastically. They noticed me and they all look at my direction. I don’t know what happen but they are all smiling at me ear to ear which creeping me out.

 

“Dara!!!! Come here!! Pali! Pali!” Bom said waving her hands. I glared at her remembering what she did earlier. I just followed and sit on the available chair. Jae’s hand automatically moves to my shoulder from the back of the chair and move closer to my seat. I felt the sparks once his hand touches my skin, it really feels so goooood but I saw my friends looking at us intently. I sighed deeply and look at him, I have to keep my act.

 

“Hey Mr. Snuggle, can you keep your hands to yourself?” I asked glaring at his hand on my shoulder. I heard a laugh escape from someone’s mouth. I look at the source and saw that all my friends were red trying not to laugh with his nickname.

 

“What’s wrong with my hands babe?” He asked glaring at our friends then look at me with a smirk on his face. They all look away after seeing Jae’s gaze.

 

“Don’t push you luck just because I kissed you earlier.” I simply stated forgetting everyone in the room is werewolves with a great hearing. In an instant, no words can be heard, not even a single noise. My friends head snap automatically on both of us, mouth hanging open. My classmates did the same and I can feel all eyes on us as he pulled me closer to him. And that’s when I realized what I just said. I felt my cheek getting warm. I groan in embarrassment and hide my blushing face to Jae’s neck without thinking and that adds oil to the fire which made everyone eyes widened in addition to their gaping mouth.

 

“You look cute when you blush babe.” He said chuckling as he kissed the top of my head. This time he wrapped his arms around my waist. OMG!!! I love this!!!! Ani!!!! SNAP OUT OF IT DARA!!! I quickly pulled away as he looks at me questioningly.

 

“Yah!! Stop calling me babe!!!” I shouted at him as I saw him smirk again. My voice bring back my friends in their right state of mind as I saw them close their mouth and blink a few times before they shouted.

 

“What???? The reason you asked us to go out is because you’re going to kiss him????!!!” My friends shouted at the same time. But before I answer, Bom started again.

 

“OMG!!! What’s with the two of you?? Earlier I heard that you peck him on the lips... and now I’m hearing that you guys kissed again???? OMG!! Don’t tell me he’s the one you ??!!” Bom said in one breath that put me into shock. I heard Jae laughed on my side. I saw my classmates look at Jae as if it’s his first time laughing, though it’s also my first time seeing him laugh.

 

“Don’t be shy babe just tell them the truth.” He said as he looks at me playfully. He tried to grab me but I quickly stand up to avoid his hand. I saw him pouted as he failed to grab me. Kyopta!! Keke!! I continue acting irritated but deep inside I’m enjoying seeing this side of my mate.

 

“AHHHH! SHUT UP BOTH OF YOU!” I shouted acting frustrated. “YOU!” I pointed to my mate. “Stop telling idiotic things!!! You’re the reason that this crazy girl around here keep imagining things! And stop calling me babe!!! And YOU!” This time I pointed my finger to Bom. “Stop jumping to conclusion!!!! Keep your erted thoughts to yourself!” I pulled my hair out of frustration and slump back to my seat and put my head and hands on the table. I heard my friends laugh at me. Aish!! They took my frustration a laughing matter. I felt a sparks on my left hand as his hands hold mine.

 

“I told you to keep your hand to yourself.” I told him and look at him, my head still on my table. He just showed me a sweet smile and I rolled my eyes at him as I turn my head on the other side. I pulled my hands from his and put it on my lap under my table. I heard him mumble something inaudible. I just ignore him.

 

I’m still on my stoop down position as I heard him and my friends talk about something like going to beach. I keep ignoring them and I try to take a nap. I felt the familiar sparks again on my left hand. I tried to pull away without looking at him but instead he just intertwined his finger on mine. *sigh* how can I keep my act if you kept driving me crazy. I thought to myself.

 

I just keep my head on the desk when I remember that Chun will be on my next subject.

 

“Start running now Park Yoochun!!! Don’t let me see your face on the next class!!!!!!” I told him telepathically waiting for his reply.

 

“Wae?” He simply answered.

 

“You told me to kiss him!!!! And now he’s acting like a love sick puppy!!!! Imma kill you!!!!”

 

“Hahaha!! But that is to stop him from shifting though a simple hug will do. In my opinion you should have to thank me... because I know you enjoy it.” He teased.

 

“Argh!!! I didn’t enjoy it!!!

 

“Hahah!! Stop denying it and as far as I remember I only told you to kiss him not to have a with him.”

 

“Yahhh!!!! We didn’t do the deed!!! It’s Bom who suddenly jump to conclusion!!”

 

“Nah-uh sis... the whole pack already knew about this because of the mind link!! Good luck later with dad!!! Haha!!”

 

“OMG!! I’m dead when I arrive home!!! I hate you!!” With that I stop using my gift so that he won’t be able to reply. I turn to my mate with my head still on my desk, too annoyed to look at my friends.

 

“I hate you.” I told him. He looked at me and smirked. Aish! I want to erase that smirk on his face!!!

 

“Nah-uh darling. You love me and you know it.” He said and leaned down quickly giving me a quick pecked on the lips. I was startled with his sudden action that I immediately sit up straight. I heard him laugh. I glared at him as he continued to laugh. I ignored the meaningful stare of my friends. I also noticed that they’re looking under my table. I follow their gaze and saw what they are looking. Well, what else, it’s our hands still intertwined with each other.

 

I slump back to my table as I groaned again in frustration and stomp my feet like a child while I’m still sitting. AHHH!! He’s enjoying this mating thingy way too much...help me!!!!! I thought to myself.

 

I calm myself and think that taking a nap will be better than talking to them. I’m just tiring myself knowing that I won’t have a proper conversation with them.

 

I felt his thumb starting to massage the back of my hand forming a small circle. I felt myself relax with his touch that making me feel sleepy. I put my head on my other hand that serves as a pillow. I was about to close my eyes when I heard the sound of chair being dragged to my other side. What is it now? I thought to myself.

 

I look up to see who disturb me. There I saw a guy wearing blue jeans with black jacket over a white fitted shirt. He has a white complexion though not as white as Jae’s and he actually looks good. I saw him glance at me then look back.

 

“Wow!!” He suddenly said. I raised my eyebrow. Still not talking remembering my ‘tough girl’ act and being a snob is included on that act.

 

“You’re Dara Park right? Good!! How lucky am I being the same class with the ‘human goddess’ also known as the Snow Queen... it’s just a wow!! You’re so pretty.” I felt Jae’s hand gripped mine tightly as he continue talking.

 

Everyone’s attention is now on him as he continues blabbing about what he heard about me.

 

“Ahh yeah, do you want to hang out with me and my friends during lunch for sure they’ll like you. Wow!! I can’t stop myself. You really are gorgeous. I’m going crazy!!!!!” He said. I look at him curiously. Yeah he’s going crazy.

 

“Hey sweety, talk to me...” He said softly as if begging me. I just continue staring at him. I can feel he’s a good person but I still want to distant myself from others. I heard Jae starting to growl, here we go again. This person who keeps talking didn’t hear Jae’s warning growl as he lean closer to have a good look on my face.

 

“Oh I forgot! I’m sorry about that I forgot my manners. I’m the future Alpha of Red Moon Pack.” He said as he grabs my right hand and kissed the back of it as he continue.

 

 

 

 

 

 

“The name is Lee Donghae.”

 

 

 

=======================================================================================================================

Here's the update...

I'm not sure if you've like the update....

I just need to put a filler before I post her decision regarding this mating...

Sorry for the errors...

Subscribe and Comment...

Thank you for reading...