The Talk and Leaving

I'll Protect You With All My Life

 

This might be boring in the beginning part but please give it a try.

 

=====================================================================================================================-

 

TOP’ POV:

 

I woke up early in the morning feeling contented. I was enveloped in warm comforting arms, I looked at the source of this feeling and saw my mate sleeping beside me. I can’t help but smile while looking at her. I can’t believe that the other day we are just friends and now look she’s lying down here with me. Who would have thought that all this time, my other half was her.

 

I remember when Dara and I went to the pack house the other day. I was feeling really anxious. I don’t know but I felt that something does gonna happen. When Dara and I set our foot on the back garden where the welcoming party for Jae was being held, I saw how all of them stopped and gawked at her. Checking her out up and down, I can’t help bet let a furious growled and murmured something through my gritted teeth which is loud enough for werewolves to hear but low for Dara to pick up. All of them went back to whatever they’re doing before we came.

 

But to be honest it’s not the only reason I’m feeling furious. You see, once I stepped out of the car I can smell an intoxicating scent of vanilla and berries. I know exactly what does it mean... my mate is here. Once your mate is near you she will smell different, not her usual scent but the scent of vanilla and berries and I heard some females said that their mate will give off the scent of mint. But I only want Dara by my side that’s why I’m praying that I won’t cross path with whoever is she.

 

After we gave our greetings to our parents, we went to get some food. We headed to the table where the food is being served but the problem is the scent is getting closer and closer. We both stopped when we saw how Bom trying to steal a corn which made us laugh. Then my little rabbit try to startle her and shouted to her which made her turn around and face us.

 

When she saw us she shouted back at Dara and glance quickly at me. But that quick glance became the longest time of my night. As I saw her eyes, I immediately know she’s my mate. My world stopped and all I could see is her. My wolf was shouting for me to claim my mate but I can’t. What will happen to Dara. OMG! I’m gonna hurt her.

 

I felt my hand gripping her wrist tightly with a small feeling of disgust. So this is what they’re trying to say about other women’s touch will feel disgusting once you found your mate. I heard Dara told me to go, but I don’t want to... not yet. But she insists and with that I turn around without a word and drove back home.

 

After that unexpected night... I decided that I’ll invite Dara for a dinner. I want to explain to her that I love her and I want to be with her. That I naturally fall in love with her, but because of the bond of mate, I can’t help but be attracted to Bom but still, I want her more and I’m going to ask her to run away with me.

 

But that plan change when the night came. Bom’s face keeps flashing on my mind. I can’t even look at Dara in the eyes and I can’t smile naturally in front of her. I saw how tears escape from her eyes during our ride to the green house and I felt a pang of guilt in my chest.

 

We ate dinner in silent and I ask her to play a piano for me. She sang a very sad song. Like she wanted to let go. She started to cry while singing. And when she’s done I held her close to me as she kept sobbing. Then she said something to me and to my utter shocked she wanted to break up. I realized everything even the meaning of the song and I shouted ‘no’ repeatedly.

 

Even though I don’t want to let go, she keeps telling me that I have to. She enlightens me with everything. I know it’s really hard for her and she’s hurting so I decided that for her, I will let go. She’s my everything before I found my mate. She will always be here in my heart... my first love.

 

I felt her lips softly touch mine. I felt her pain, sorrow and her goodbye. With that, she shouted for me to go. I felt my lips curved in smile and I knew that deep inside this is what I wanted. I run to my car but I heard her whisper sweetly the words ‘I love you... Goodbye’. I didn’t look back because I know she’ll just hate me if I did that. I’m happy that she even wanted to be friends with someone like me.

 

I went directly to Bom’s house but she’s not there. I talked to her parents about her being my mate. I saw how their eyes sparks with happiness but quickly gone when they remember Dara. I explained to them what Dara said, and they just praised her for being the kind soul she is. Everyone in this town knew how Dara and I are dating so it might be shocked to everyone that I already found my mate so quickly. But I know she’s strong, she can surpass any challenge and I’m still here as a friend and I will always be thankful of her sacrifice for us.

 

Bom’s parent asked me to stay for the night. When morning came I woke up really early. I opened the door only to smell the scent of vanilla and berries. I look outside the door and saw Bom also looking at me. I was drowned again in her eyes but I quickly snapped out of it when she asked me what I was doing there. I told her that she is my mate and first she didn’t believe because she’s still 17. I held her hand and she felt the sparks between our skins, it like there’s an electricity coursing through our body. Her eyes widened in surprise. I saw first how happy she is but like her parents, she’s worried about Dara and I have no choice but to tell her everything that Dara said. She called Jiyong and I saw how she cried for her. She asks me not to claim her yet until everything is fine with both of them.

 

For male werewolf, once we found our mates, our wolf would want us to claim her and fully mated her. It is done step by step. First, is to kiss her on the lips then a mark/symbol will appear on the crook of  the neck of both couple. The mark that usually appears is the symbol of the pack if the mated couple is from the same pack but if they are from two different packs, the symbol of the stronger werewolf will appear. Second is to claim her, the male has to bite the female werewolf on the place where the mark is located. The mark on their neck will become darker as each process was met. And the last step to be fully mated is to make love with your partner. And with that the symbol or mark of your pack will be completely visible on each other’s neck.

 

Bom woke up after few minutes and saw me staring at her. She just smiled at me. I kissed her forehead and greet her a good morning. We shared our first kiss last night so a faint mark was on our neck but as I promised I will not claim her yet. Even I don’t want to proceed to the second step knowing Dara might get hurt more because of us. I heard her phone ring and I grabbed it for her. We both stiffened as we saw Dara’s name on the screen. She took a deep breath and answers the call.

 

“Hello?” She said.

 

“Hey Bommie, good morning! Sorry to call you so early but I need to talk to you. Can you meet me 10 in the morning in the cafe near the Wolfie High School. Ji will come with me. Oh! And please tell Tabi...ahhh sorry I mean TOP to come with you. I want to talk to both of you,” Dara said trying to be cheerful but failing.

 

“Ahh yeah sure.” I heard my mate said. I hold her tightly when she answered.

 

 

 Dara’s POV:

 

I ended the call after talking to Bom. It’s hard to keep the cheerful facade so I failed when I mention Tabi’s name. I forgot that I don’t have any rights to call him that anymore. JI stayed for the night and still sleeping soundly by my side. I talked to my parents and Chun about my plans. Mom and Dad agreed instantly because they know that I need this escapade. But they asked me to come home before Yoochun and I’s birthday. I have a hard time pursuing Chun because he also wants to come with me but I refused. I told him that Ji is coming. He thinks for a moment and gives up. He agreed but he said he still needs to talk to Jiyong. There’s actually another purpose why I need to leave for a moment, well that is to find my oppa. It’s almost four years and I still can’t contact him through our mind link or my telepathy. I’ve been searching for him whenever I can but I found none.

 

 I don’t know what those two talked about as long as I can leave. I feel some movements on my side and saw Ji rolling on his side until ‘oomph’, yeah...until he falls on the other side of the bed.

 

“HAHAHAHA! What the heck Ji?!” I laugh as I saw him grunt in pain trying to sit properly on the floor.

 

“Ha-ha. Good morning to you too.” He said sarcastically. I rolled my eyes at him.

 

“Whatever. Get up we’re going somewhere.”  I held a hand to help him up and he gladly reach for it.

 

“Where are we going?” He asked as he dust off his sweat pants that he borrowed from Chun.

 

“We’re meeting TOP and Bom.” I murmured. His head suddenly turn to me and looked worriedly.

 

“Are you sure you want to meet them?” He asked his voice full of concern.

 

“I’ll be lying if I say ‘Yes’ but now is the only time Ji or never. I don’t want to be a hindrance with their mating. I know that both of them will restrain their selves because they’re afraid I might get hurt. But who am I JI to do that to them? I’m just their friend... I’m not the ’Fate’ who’s holding their destiny.” I explained to him as he come closer and wrapped his arms around me.

 

“You’re stronger now baby girl. I’m proud of you.” I smiled as I hugged him back.

 

We arrived at the cafe at exactly 10. We saw TOP and Bom sitting at the very far corner of the cafe with TOP’s arm on her shoulder. I’m happy to see them like that though I admit that it hurts me. They might hear our footsteps as they turn their head to us and quickly put a space between them. *sigh* just like what I’m saying.

 

“Hey guys!” Ji greeted them as he gave Bom a bouquet of roses. “Congratulations” He added. I just smile at them and nodded as we sit on the opposite side.

 

“Ah-ahmm Thank you.” She smiled warily as she took a glance at me. I smiled in return.

 

“No problem.” Ji answered and looked at me. “Ahh yeah we’re here because she wanted to talk to both of you.” He pointed his finger to me.

 

“Hi!” I said.

 

“Hello.” They answered at the same time looking at the table.

 

“Hey!” I called their attention. Ji was also looking at them curiously.

 

“Yeah?” They asked still looking down. And that’s it.

 

 “Aish! Yah! Can you at least look at the person who’s talking to both of you?!”I erupted. They both jump a little with my outburst as they lift their heads looking at my face but not my eyes. I have the urge to roll my eyes at them but I stop myself.

 

“Alright it seems there’s no way that both of you will look at me.” I let out a deep sigh. “Are you guys feeling guilty on something?” I asked trying to show a strong facade. They both nodded and I can feel my eyebrow scrunching. “Why?” I asked coldly.

 

“Dee... his your boyf.. your ex-boyfriend and I’m your best friend and then BAM we mated!!! Of course we will feel guilty, it’s so sudden!” She answered with all her might.

 

“Then why feel guilty? Did you plan to be mated?” I asked. This time both their eyes look at me intently.

 

“No!!” They both answered a little louder. “How can we plan something like this? You know that we cannot do this to you?!” TOP finishes.

 

“See? You didn’t plan something like this to happen, its fate so why do you feel guilty. It’s not like you wanted to hurt me. Guys, I love both of you. This is your destiny to be together forever. It’s not right to fight your destiny. I don’t want both of you to fight against your feelings. What TOP and I had is something you cannot compare with what destiny plan for both of you. I just want both of you to be happy without feeling guilty because of me... without restraining your feelings... without me. Okay? I hope that you understand that what I did is what I want and is the best for all of us. Please don’t put my sacrifice to waste because that will hurt me more. And lastly I’m happy for both of you.” I smiled a genuine one. I saw how tears escape from Bom’s eyes and how TOP comforts her. It hurts seeing them like that. I felt JI took my hand and squeezed it. I just smile at him to assure him I’m fine but honestly who am I kidding, it breaks me inside.

 

“Thank you.” She said to me as she reaches my other hand on the table and squeezed it. “Thank you Dee, you don’t have any idea how I’m feeling right know. It feels like all the weight on my shoulder was lifted. I love you Dee, really...Thank you.” She said as I saw TOP smiled and gave me a nod as he holds her.

 

“And another thing I’ll be gone for a while.” Both of them open their mouth to say something but I cut them off. “Wait! Before you jump to any conclusion, hear me out. I’ll be going somewhere for a few weeks so I won’t be attending the school for a while. JI will be coming with me so no need to worry. You can contact us anytime you want, we’re going to bring our cell phones. The reason is I need to find someone important to me.” All of them look at me curiously even JI. Well, can’t blame him though, I told him I’m doing this ‘escapade ‘to move on. But it’s actually true though because I have to move on.

 

“I’ll be back before my birthday and Yoochun’s. Don’t worry about me okay?” I reassure them. “Alright I think that’s it... we still need to pack up our things, we’ll be leaving tonight. I’m sorry Bommie but I can’t attend your birthday. . .” I apologize as I stand and hug her. “Advance Happy Birthday. I love you” I whispered in her ears.

 

“Thank you Dee.. I love you too.” She whispered back.

 

“So... We’ll be going now. Bye!!! See you next time!!!” I said as I started to walk to the door. I heard Ji said goodbye to them and follow me. After we stepped out of the cafe. I felt someone grabbed my wrist and pulled me into a tight hug as I collided with a hard chest.

 

“Thank you Tokki...” My eyes widened in shock as I realized who’s hugging me. “Thank you... Thank you for being my first love and thank you.... for loving me. Till’ next time” Before I can reply, he already run back to the cafe.

 

I turn around and practically run into Ji as I saw him open his arms for me. I know he heard what he said, and those words broke my tough facade as tears escape from my arms.

 

“Shhh... I hope it will be the last time that you will cry for him... “I nodded as he dragged me to his car.

 

He sends me home so I can pack all the things I needed for our trip. He told me he will be here after he packs his things. As I step in front of our house I remember something. I felt like I need to tell him. I quickly run towards the direction of the woods and went directly to the stream wishing he is there.

 

I arrived in front of the stream and look around. But there’s no sign of him. My shoulder dropped in disappointment and I let myself lay on the grass beside the flowing stream. Moments passed I heard someone’s coming and by smelling his scent on the air, my lips form a smile. He’s here. The next thing I know is a black big wolf hovering above me looking at my face. Instantly I feel my arms reaching his neck as I pulled his fluffy body near mine and hugged him. He must be surprised that he didn’t even move a little.

 

“Hey Mr. Snuggle!!!! I miss your fluffy fur!!” I laughed as I heard him growled, maybe he doesn’t want his nickname. *sigh* my comfort zone.... I knew it. Once I see him I’ll forget my problem.

 

“Hey can we stay like this for a moment?” I asked him and he nuzzle my neck for approval. “I’m leaving for a while Mr. Kim Jaejoong.” I continued. I felt him stiffen, not sure if it’s because I called him by his real name or because I told him I’m leaving. “I might miss this fluffy fur so I just want to hug you a little longer. I think I’ve told you this before but I still want to say this, I always feel safe and comfortable around you Mr. Snuggle. I can forget my problem when you’re around. And I’m glad that for a few times you became my comfort zone. Thank you.” I said as I brushed his fur through my fingers.

 

“Even though I can forget everything when you’re near me, I still have to go to move on and look for an important someone. I might be gone for a few weeks and missed school, but its fine Ji will come with me and for sure I can cope up with the lesson. I just came here to say goodbye temporarily, I don’t know but it feels like I have to tell you about my little escapade. So anyways, I have to go. See you next time Mr. Snuggle. Bye!” I told him as I pulled away from hugging him and stand up.  I heard him whined but I just ignored it. ‘I wish you’ll come with me but I know you can’t you have a responsibility as the future Alpha.’ I thought as I walked away. How I wish he’ll come and for sure I can move on faster.

 

I went directly at my room as I arrived in my house. I pack all the things I needed for this trip. Sooner Ji arrived with a big duffel bag like mine. We decided to bring my Pagani Zonda because he said that’s mine is faster than his. When night arrived, we decided to leave. We said our goodbyes to my family and as usual Yoochun is frowning but didn’t say anything.

 

“Alright. I guess it’s time for us to leave. See you in few weeks and call me if something happen! I love you guys!! Bye!!” I waive my hands as Ji and I hopped in my car. This will be a long trip, I said to myself.

 

 

+++++ One Month Later+++++

 

One month have passed since we left our town and here I am, laying down with my stomach on my bed. Yeah, we’re back. It’s six in the morning and class will start within an hour. I’m still tired from our trip but my mom insists for me to go to school since I already miss one month of classes. Ji called me earlier that he’s not going today he’s too tired since he’s the one who drive for 8 hours while I sleep for 8 hours during the ride.

 

During that one month, I've search for my oppa but didn't even found a single trace of him. I’ve forgotten about Top during our trip. Also Ji and I became closer than before. I even open up to Ji and tell him everything about me. Yeah people, my best friend Kwon Jiyong knows who am I now. It feels good after telling him. I’m happy that I have someone who knows who I am. I can show him the real me and we can go on a run in our wolf form.

 

First he was so shocked that he didn’t even eat for the whole day but Ji being JI, he just shrugged it off. We met a lot of people during out trip and made friends with them. Ji kept my secret, he said it’s his privilege and I’m thankful for that. No one knows that we already arrived last night except for our parents and our other best friend Bom. She said that she won’t say anything to our friends because she wanted to surprise them. Yoochun also doesn’t have any idea that I’m already home since he stayed in the pack house because unfortunately some rouges were seen wandering around our territory and as the future Beta he has to help to check it. During that one month, everyone keep on contact which made me happy.

 

I got up from my bed and went to the bathroom for a quick shower. I dried myself after that and proceed to my walk in closet. I pulled a red skinny jeans full of zippers on each side from my closet. I then put on a white short sleeves top and put a black vest. I wore my black flat rubber shoes that will make my rocker chick look complete. I also added some black leather bracelet to add effect to my style today. I look at the mirror approvingly and put half of my hair into a messy bun and curl the tips of the half of the hair.

 

I skip to the kitchen and get an apple and went directly to my new Ferrari Enzo that was given last night by my parents. They said that it is my late 18th birthday gift for me since I was on my trip that they weren’t able to give this to me on time. Yeah my real birthday already passed. Though only my foster family and Ji knew that. My real birthday is actually one week earlier from my fake birthday. I celebrated my birthday 3 days ago so it means 4 days from now on will be my fake birthday and Yoochun’s. And 3 days ago the possibility of me seeing my mate is quite high. I was with Ji during my birthday so one thing’s for sure he’s not my mate much to his disappointment.

 

I drove to my new school full of werewolves in my new car. From the moment I woke up this morning I felt really anxious, I don’t know why. It feels like something big will happen. I arrived in the school parking lot and I saw how all the students look at my car. Maybe it’s not good to bring a flashy car on your first day. I saw an available spot next to a car with the same model as mine. Wow!! The owner of this might be also rich. The car was black and mine is red.

 

I took a deep breath before going out of the car. I saw that students were still looking at my car, maybe waiting for the owner to step out. Aish!! Kwon Jiyong I’m gonna kill you for leaving me alone on my first class. I should have call Bommie first before going here... Aishh!!!

 

With another deep breath, I put my tough girl facade. I should act tough and strong since I’m a ‘human’ and well, this school is full of werewolves from different packs, I’m not sure how they treat human in their pack but for sure I won’t have any problem with my pack. I know my pack will back me up if someone treated me badly and hello?? I’m friends with the top 10 future leaders of my pack and my Mr. Snuggle is the future Alpha. They should have second thought before they do something to a mere ‘human like me.

 

I stepped out of the car and closed my door with a bang. I looked around at the parking lot only to see people looking at me. I heard some gasped, others dropped their jaws, some glared and some waived and smile. I smirk as I saw their reaction. I started walking towards the school building and gave a small nod to the werewolves who belong to Blue Moon Pack especially those who waived and smile at me.

 

I inhaled the air around me and froze. Shoot!!! OMG!!! Damn!!! Sh*t!!! I keep cursing through my head. Werewolves can be smelled everywhere and humans not more than 10 but what stands out is the scent of mint. My gawd!!! It’s the scent of my mate and for sure he can smell the scent of vanilla and berries on me that I can’t hide. Yeah I can hide my werewolf scent but not the scent of a mated werewolf.

 

I tried to walk fast to avoid my mate. I’m not yet ready to meet him especially after hearing the news about the rogues. Rogues can be classified as a monsters, they kill others without mercy and I don’t know what’s the reason they’re here in this small town but I got a bad feeling that it might be connected to me so I don’t want my mate to get involved in my problem. I tried to look for the office to get my schedule while avoiding the scent but as I was walking in the hallway of the classrooms I saw him in the very end of the hall. OH.MY.GOD. the scent of mint is coming from him??? He is my mate??? Ohhh!!! Kill me now!!! He’s so H.O.T!!!! I’m gonna die from spasm!!

 

Oh no!!! I should act like he’s not my mate!! It’s not yet time!!! The rogues, I should deal with them first, I need to find out what they want from this pack. And besides I’m a ‘human’ I can’t have a mate!!! So, I have to act like I can’t feel the pull. I saw him smiling on the other end and started walking towards me. He is wearing a black jeans and gray fitted shirt were his abs can be easily traced. Oh! STOP gawking at him!!! I’ m avoiding any eye contact, afraid I got drown looking at his eyes.

 

Ahhh!!! I said STOP but my feet keep walking towards him as he does the same. My wolf kept shouting ‘mate! mate!’ in my head. I closed my eyes to avoid his gaze as he comes closer and closer then... BAM!!!

 

“Ooomph!” Yeah that’s the sound of my meeting the concrete floor so hard. It hurts.

 

I look at the criminal who bumped me so hard and I saw him looking at me wide eyes. He quickly recovers and I saw how smile crept on his lips slowly. He looked at me intently as if he can’t believe on what’s happening. But instead of smiling upon seeing him, I glared at him and shouted....

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“YUNHO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”

 

 

=========================================================================================================================

******NEXT CHAPTER******

MATE

 

Hi! Here's an update for all of you!!

I hope I'd explain everthing well...

But if ever you have a question feel free to ask.

I made it fast forward...

But sooner or later you will found out what happen during that month they left.

And well, she's now in school and there will be a lot of students...

meaning? there will be a lot of new characters,,

Enjoy Reading...

Subscribe and Comment...

Thank you...

 

P.S. Don't jump to conclusion. Kkekeke!!