Mate

I'll Protect You With All My Life

 

Changmin’s POV:

 

It’s been a month since Dara left together with Jiyong for a vacation. I miss her so much!!! Though usually our group is divided in two since the future top 5 leaders which includes me are usually busy, and the other are not, we’re still close with each other. We are 14 including Dara in our circle. We usually play, party and drink every weekend. All of us our very protective of Dara since she’s a human and we often call her princess though she hates it. She didn’t say goodbye when she left because she will be gone only for a few weeks as per princess but we keep in touch every now and then.

 

I am walking in the corridor of the school when I caught what are the werewolves from other packs talking about. They’re quite noisy. They keep whispering ‘She’s hot’, ‘She’s so gorgeous! No she’s a goddess!’, ‘She’s y’, ‘But she’s a human’, ‘I call dibs on her!’. What was that? I thought to myself. Who are they talking about? Maybe a new student? I shrugged as I passed them.

 

I enter the classroom for my first period which is English where my other friends are there though not all, only Junsu, Yoochun, Seungri, Minzy and Youngbae. I saw them all sitting together, so I went there.

 

“Hey Wazzup?!” I greeted them. They replied with ‘hey’ and ‘yo’ . I sat beside Junsu.

 

“Have you heard what are those werewolves talking about? It’s like there’s a war going on, they’re so noisy. I think there’s a new student. They kept saying she pretty, she gorgeous, she a goddess, she’s y, she’s a human and kept calling dibs on her.” I said as they listen to my speech.

 

“Wow she must be something huh?”Junsu asked. I looked at him as a smirk for on his lips. Aish his player mode is on. Yeah his Kim Junsu, our residence player. We just shook our heads to him and sigh.

 

“Ohh... Human? Gorgeous? y? A goddess? Isn’t that how we describe Dara?” Seungri butted in. We all looked at him as realization hit us.

 

“She’s back?????” Yoochun asked.

 

“Why are you asking us? She’s your sister, shouldn’t you know that?” Minzy asked.

 

“He slept at the pack house we we’re out for a run last night, we check our borders because there’s a news that rouges are been wandering in our territory.” Youngbae answered.

 

“Is that so? Chun can you call your parents and asked if she’s back?” Seungri asked.

 

“Yeah, that’s what I’m about to do.” Yoochun said as he called his parents. We waited for him.

 

“Tsk! No one’s answering. Come on let’s check who’s the new student. If it’s really her then we have to assign someone to accompany her, I don’t want her walking alone in this school full of werewolves, well I don’t care if it’s only our pack but there are other packs going here.” Chun said as we all stand up and rush outside with Junsu rushing in front of us.  

 

As he stepped out of the room he quickly turned right and then he froze. We all heard a faint ‘Ooomph’ and as the sound of it, he might bump with someone. We all looked at him from the side as we saw his eyes widened in surprise then quickly smile. We were about to go to him when we heard her angelic voice shouting..,

 

“YUNHO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”

 

We all went outside and saw her glaring at the other end of the hallway slightly shaking...shaking? what the?

 

 

Dara’s POV:

 

I glared at Junsu as I saw him smile at me. I was about to stand up when I saw Yunho playfully tackled my mate who looks like he was about to rip Junsu’s head for bumping on me. I saw how he hit his shoulder on the wall beside him and how his face shows a painful expression. Anger flare inside me and my wolf is going crazy as we both saw what happened. My body started to shake, my wolf is trying to go out and I must control it. I cannot risk my disguise, it’s not yet time and so out of nowhere I shouted his name.

 

I felt how everyone looked at me and shocked at my outburst. My eyes are still on my mate. I can smell that Yoochun, Changmin, Seungri, Youngbae and Minzy came to me with Junsu standing rooted in front of me. I looked at them from the floor and a flash of fear appear in their eyes. Damn! I’m still shaking. I looked back to my mate as he stands up with the help of Yunho who is now on my death list for hurting him. He looks at me and saw how my body tremble. He mouthed ‘I’m fine babe, calm down’ and I nodded. OMG! My body tingles as he mouthed the word ‘babe’. Damn! This mating will be the death of me. My friends were now looking back and forth from me to him and Yunho.

 

I closed my eyes and take a deep breath for a few times. When my wolf is already calm, I slowly open my eyes as his scent hit me, he’s so close to me OMG. As my eyes open fully, I was automatically drowned on his gaze. He is sitting in front of me eyes directly on mine. We stared at each other’s eyes for I don’t know how long, like it’s only us that matters. My heart beats fast as we looked at each other and I know that because of this mating I’m starting to fall for him. Oh sh*t!!! Stop looking at him! You’re a ‘human’ you shouldn’t be affected with his stare! Snap out of it! He might find out that you’re a wolf if you keep acting like that! I told to myself as I heard someone cleared their throat.

 

“Ahem!” I heard Junsu. I looked away blushing as he continues. “Why don’t the two of you keep looking at each other then you guys hug each other and while doing that you can lay down on the floor and roll all over the school. That will be the very interesting.” He finished as he earned a whack from Yoochun and Minzy. A small giggle escapes from my mouth as he rubbed his head. And it didn’t pass from my eyes on how Yoochun and Changmin eyed me. Damn! One thing’s for sure they notice something on me when I tremble and for sure starting at this point they will keep an eye on me. Aish... Congratulations Dara!!

 

“Are you okay?” I heard my mate ask me worriedly. I looked at him and nod as I avoid his eyes.

 

“I’m fine. I just hurt my a little.” He instantly glares at Junsu and growled. “I’m okay, no need to worry.” I assure him but he didn’t stop glaring Junsu who looks like he’s going to piss in his pants anytime.

 

“Babe.” I called him as I felt my eyes widened in shock from calling him babe as everyone’s head snap to me even my mate having the same expression as mine. “Ahmm... I mean Jae, I’m fine so relax, and he didn’t mean it.” His expression softens as a playful smile form on his lips. Damn!!! Please ground swallow me now!! This is embarrassing!

 

He stands up and offers his hand to me. Without thinking I reach his hand and he pulled me up. But in instant his skin touches mine, sparks flew in my hand as if I’m being electrocuted in a good way and for sure he felt it too. I can feel the bond, the pull towards him it’s like I wanted to hug him, kiss him and do everything to him... we froze as we continue to enjoy the new sensation as Seungri interrupted.

 

“Alright that’s enough both of you! You’re acting strange and it creeps me out.” He said as I pulled my hand away from his touch. My wolf whimpers inside of me as I let go.

 

“I’m not acting strange!!!!” I replied.

 

“Yeah, yeah... you just suddenly burst out of nowhere, started shaking, mesmerized by him then suddenly calling him bab—“ I cut him off!!

 

“Ahh!!! Shut up! Just tell me where the office is! I need to get my schedule and class is about to start!!!” I shouted trying to hide my embarrassment. I heard them laugh as they shake their heads.

 

“Arasso, Come on! I’ll guide you there.” Yoochun said as he grabbed my left wrist and walked. I follow him but was tug gently by a hand that grabs my other hand sending sparks in my whole body and turn me around.

 

“We’ll talk later.” He simply said and peck on my lips as I heard gasped from around me and myself. I’m glad that the mark of mating won’t appear by a simple peck on the lips. He turned around and simply walks away as if what he did is a natural thing to do. I quickly turn back and pushed Chun to avoid the death glare I’m receiving not only from my friends who might ask what was that since it’s the first time they saw as together and we’re already in kissing terms but also from those other female werewolves who’s not from Blue Moon Pack that passing by.

 

I relax as we arrived in front of the office. I was about to reach for the door knob as I heard Yoochun speak.

 

“Can you explain what happen back there?” He inquired.

 

“It’s nothing forgot about it.” I shrugged and reach again for the knob but he stopped me again.

 

“It’s not nothing. Something’s going on between the two of you. And you... tell me, is there something I need to know about you?” He continued to ask.

 

“Chun... it’s nothing. Please... “I begged, not wanting to talk about it. He just looks at me and shrugged.

 

“Aish whatever. I let it pass but if you’re ready to say it just look for me anytime and I’m willing to listen open-mindedly. I know there’s a reason you’re hiding it so I won’t pry anymore, but you should have a good reason why you’re acting what you are now.” He said and from the looks of it, he already knew what am I. Clever as ever, that’s Park Yoochun my ‘twin’.

 

“I’m sorry, but when the right time comes I will tell everything. But I want you to know I’m not planning anything against your pack. I’m just a lone wolf.” I told him looking at the ground. I heard him sigh.

 

“I know you’re not bad, I can see it. Just one question, he’s your mate right?” I simply nodded.

 

“I see, are you planning to tell him or you will continue to be a human and act like you can’t feel the bond?” He asked but I didn’t answer and keeps looking at the ground.

 

“Fine, I get it if you don’t want to answer but let me tell you something. For a long time he’s been suffering from unrequited love and is hurting all this time until a moment ago and I hope you won’t erase that smile that we all see on his face earlier. I just want to see him happy Dara, he’s my best friend.” He said. I know he didn’t intend to make me feel guilty but I can’t help but feel it.

 

“I’ll try.” I told him. He patted my shoulder.

 

“Thank you. Ah! By the way he has the same birthday as you. He also turns eighteen 3 days ago.” He informed me. “Alright! I need to go back now, just call me if you need help. And don’t worry I’ll keep my mouth shut.” He added as he walked back to the classroom. Wow! Our birthday is the same... Oh! It means we were both born on full moon. I see, so he must be the strongest in his pack, with his Alpha blood and the blessing of full moon. So he’s strength is equal or greater than the strength of a fighter werewolf in my pack but less than mine. In other words his strength is the same with the wolfs from my pack, the Crescent Moon but I’m still stronger than him because I have the Alpha blood, the blessing of the full moon and the fact that I’m from the legendary pack.

 

I gently open the door in front of me and saw a middle-aged woman. I went to her table and greeted her politely.

 

“Hi! Good morning, my name is Dara Park. I’m a new student, senior. I was hoping if you could help me to get my schedule.” I smiled at her. She looks at me and smiles genuinely.

 

“Oh sure dear. Let me just print it for you. Hold on a second.” She replied casually.

 

“Here. Your first class is English in room 103, just go straight and turn right on the corner and you will see the English blocked. Your room is on the first floor just look for it, the room numbers are on the door. Good luck on your first day! ” She explained and smiled at me.

 

“Oh Thank you very much! Bye!” I smiled gratefully and waved her goodbye.

 

I looked at my schedule and saw...

1- English

2- History

3- Chemistry

4- Lunch

5- Math

6- Music

7- Gym

 

I followed her instruction and arrive in front of the room where everything takes place earlier. From the door I can smell my friends who are present earlier in the little ‘accident’ except for Yunho and my mate, thank goodness.

 

I entered the room and PABAM! I’m the center of the attention. I take a deep breath and went to my teacher who’s standing in front of the class. She looked at me and smiled. I gave him my paper and he signed it.

 

“Class meet your new classmate Dara Park. Be nice to her. Do you have anything to add Miss Park?” She asked. I shake my head. “Alright, by the way I’m Miss Song. You can seat next to that tall guy sitting at the back.” He pointed at someone and saw Changmin waving at me. I rolled my eyes at him.

 

I walk to where he is and seat on the vacant chair next to him. Eyes of the whole class are still on me. I didn’t smile, wave or greet them. I’m planning to stay away from everyone here and talk only to my friends or the member of the Blue Moon pack. I looked away from their stares and look at my friends who’s sitting around me. I saw how they smirk at my expressionless face that I’m showing to the class. I just rolled my eyes at them.

 

First class finished in a blink of an eye. Even though I was absent for a month, I can still keep up with the rest of the class, good thing that I was in advance class in my previous school. Youngbae guide me to my second class, which earn a lot of glares from female werewolves of course from other pack. I found out during the first class that apparently our group of friends is actually popular here that even the werewolves from other packs admire them. *sigh*

 

 

I keep my cold facade all the time which I instantly earn the title of ‘Snow Queen’ within one subject. I enter the classroom and saw that the teacher is not yet around. And as usual, all eyes are on me. I heard a warning growl and saw my mate together with the rest of my friends sitting in the corner of the room.  I saw Top and Bom talking sweetly to each other but I didn’t feel anything, maybe because I already move on and the fact that I already find my mate.

 

I walk towards them and saw Bom turn her head on me. She quickly run to where I am and enveloped me in a big hug. She quickly let go and began talking animatedly and blabbing whatever.

 

“OMG! Look at you, it’s only one month and you became more beautiful!!! Wow!” She giggles as she twirl me around.

 

“And look at that style!!! You’re on your rocker chick mode today!! So H.O.T.!!! I’ve heard a lot of things about you on my first class Snow Queen”  She continued. I just let her talk.

 

“And look at that hair!!! So cool! It looks like a bed hair, did you just get out of the bed? Oh I know! You just finish f***ing someone huh! You naughty, naughty girl!” My eyes widened as I hear what she said. OMG!! OMG!!! I’ll be in trouble!!! I heard a menacing growl on my side and saw Mr. Snuggle standing next to us, and his eyes turning yellow. Kill me now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

“Bom! Shut up! What the heck are you talking about!! I styled it like this!!! Stop your dirty thoughts!!” I shouted at her.

 

“But—“ She was about to say something when Jae growled again and this time it’s more threatening. I quickly turn to his side as I saw Top quickly shielding Bom behind him. Ahh!! Dammit! Why it is that werewolf are possessive???? And we all have anger management problem.

 

I look around and saw everyone in the pack was now looking and I can feel that they are all scared. Who wouldn’t Jae has an Alpha blood and if he uses his Alpha voice, no one from his pack can defy him. Even the werewolves from the other pack who are on this class were afraid because of his powerful growl though they are not that afraid as my pack members because he’s not their alpha. And in my case, I’m also not from this pack so it won’t affect me and the fact that I’m stronger than him made me less scared. And actually werewolves from our pack cannot get scared from other Alpha except our Alpha.

 

“Top, take Bom back to your seat.  Bom shut your mouth for a moment.” Both nod while avoiding Jae’s yellow eyes.

 

I turn to him and walk closer as his eyes still glaring at the couple. I touch his arm and slowly move it up and down trying to calm him down. “Calm down, take a deep breath.” I ordered, whispering on his ears.

 

He closed his eyes and took a deep breath for almost ten times. He opens his eyes and shook his head. It’s still yellow, his wolf is still in rage. I leaned and whisper to his ears so that it’s only him who can hear what I’m about to say.

 

“Listen, I didn’t have with anyone, so calm down. You know Bom, she always talks like that. Please calm down for me babe.” I finished. I look around except him. I saw how everyone was slowly standing from their seat and this time they can’t hide their fear anymore. I look back to Jae and saw that he’s body is shaking. Oh shoot!!! He’s wolf is getting crazy not from anger but this time because of LUST!!! And since he’s facing me and no one can see the lust in his eyes, they all got scared thinking he will shift because of anger. My gawd!! I just leaned and whispered to his ears and he’s already turn on. What am I gonna do??? I quickly though of Chun and I know that using cell phone at this moment is not an option. So this is it, I used my gift ‘Telepathy’ to talk to him.

 

“Chun!!! It’s me Dara!! Jae’s wolf is going crazy and is about to shift!!!! What should I do??” I him asked through my head and he didn’t reply. He might be startled and for sure he will ask later on how on earth did I able to talk to him since I’m not from the same pack. Well, you know mind link, it only works among werewolves on the same pack. After a few minutes he replied. Whenever I’m using telepathy, the person I’m talking with can reply also telepathically but that is if I allowed them to.

 

“Kiss him. A deep kiss.” He answers simply.

 

“What?????” I asked on his head.

 

“Just do it!!! Everyone on our pack has been calling me to calm him down!! And I can’t I’m in the middle of exam. They’ve been bugging on my head. Just shoo everyone out then do it! Don’t disturb me anymore I need to concentrate!!!” He answered.

 

I saw everyone slowly reaching the door so I just shouted. “Everyone!! Out! Now!!” they all run outside though my friend gave me a worried look but I just smile in return to let them know I’ll be fine.

 

When everyone was already out, I look at Jae. He spoke suddenly. “I. Can’t.” He said through gritted teeth. “You.go.now.” he continued. I shook my head. I know he needs me. I pushed him hard and so he’s now sitting on a chair. I quickly sit on his lap. His eyes search for mine and look at me intently.

 

His hand is automatically on my waist and the other is on my back as he pulled me closer to his body. I instantly kiss him before his wolf took over. He must be shock because he didn’t respond but sooner he’s kissing me back. He nibbled my lower lip and I open my mouth abruptly. My hands snake to his neck as he explores my mouth and he massages my tongue with his. I felt his hands roaming around my back. I can feel the sparks all over my body because of the closeness. I heard him moan when I his lower lip. I’m really enjoying this right now, but I have to stop before it gets out of hand. I pulled away and heard him grunt from the absence of my lips. I cupped his face and look at him.

 

“Are you okay now?” I asked. He looked at me in the eyes as we both felt the connection.

 

“Yeah. Thank you.” He said as he peck on my lips.

 

“Alright then, call everyone back in the room. I’ll just go to the bathroom and don’t forget to apologize with your behaviour.” I calmly stated but deep inside I’m in a deep sh*t. Before he responds, I stand up from his lap and run out quickly. I went directly to the bathroom and lock the door.

 

I pulled down my collar and look at the crook of my neck and saw it. DAMN!!! I hope he won’t notice this faint mark of our mating. I’ll be dead!!!! He will know I’m a werewolf!!!It’s my pack symbol.

 

 

 

 

 

The symbol of Crescent Moon Pack.

 

 

 

 

========================================================================================================

Hope you enjoy!!!!

Sorry for the errors,,,

Subscribe and Comment...

Thank You!!!!