Her Reasons & Se7en Oppa

I'll Protect You With All My Life

 

Jaejoong’s POV:

 

I growled fiercely once more as I saw my mate completely closing her eyes as she loses consciousness. Everyone freeze around me and I know that’s because of the power I received after marking Dara. I don’t have a time to explain how the heck I managed to scare even the Alphas with my growl.

 

Right now, my mind is full of killing. My wolf is going frenzy inside me. He wanted to kill Alpha Rain for hurting Dara. I can feel my canine slowly elongating inside my mouth as my eyes turning yellow.

 

I saw our three girl friends run to Dara as I started to walk towards the big brown wolf who standing protectively in front of with his daughter. The boys followed me as I move closer as I heard them growl behind me. Jiyong’s growl really showed how much angry he is.

 

The Shadows slowly making their move at the same time. They were walking behind Alpha Rain without him noticing, white ones are really good. I saw at my side on how the Yellow Moon started to move and stand on protectively and ready to jump to save their Alpha.

 

I heard a small whimper and immediately realized that it’s from my mate. My head quickly snapped at her direction as the girls tried to tend the cut on her head that she might received after colliding on the tree.

 

Tears fall from her close eyes and my heart quickly constricted in pain. It’s not my pain....it’s her, I can feel it.

 

‘Jae, she needs you right now.’ Bom said through the pack’s link. I nodded to her but I’m not gonna let this Alpha and his daughter go without being punish. I’m not sure what did Dara found out but I will not let them go without any punishment.

 

“You. The Alpha of Yellow Moon, dare to attack the Moon Goddess and the She-Wolf of Crescent Moon. She, who ranks on top of us, gave her respect to someone like you who’s lower than her yet you attack her without even knowing what happen.” I spoke through gritted teeth as I suppressed myself to use my Alpha voice.

 

“But she attacked our daughter! Of course he will attack her!” Yellow Moon Luna answered in behalf of his husband whose still in wolf form.

 

“But she is the Moon Goddess!!!! Our Queen! Attacking her like that is unacceptable!” I heard my father shouted on the other side of the clearing as I took notice of my pack whose face all mirrored of anger.

 

“Ahh... ahh...” The Luna stuttered; don’t know what to say as she enveloped Hyuna in her arms.

 

“Dara knows everything. No secret can be hide from her.” Thunder suddenly spoke making everyone jump in surprised. His voice is strained. Full of anger as his eyes glare at the Alpha family. The Shadows growl at the same time Thunder spoke as everyone started stepping back.

 

I chose that time to go back to my mate. She looks so vulnerable right now. I cradle her in my arms and put her carefully in my lap as I sat on one of the rocks near the tree. I felt her relaxed with my touch. I brush her hair slowly as I notice her cut slowly healing. I hug her tightly smelling her scent to calm myself as my anger comes back into my system after seeing her cut.

 

“You!” He pointed to Hyuna. “You’re hiding something. When Dara saw you she screamed traitor in your face. Now, tell me what did you do?!” He shouted as everyone cowers in fear except his pack and me.

 

“I-I don’t know what you’re talking about! I didn’t do anything!” She replied with an obvious fear in her voice.

 

“I.Can.Read.Minds.” Thunder spoke murderously as I heard everyone’s gasp. The leaders, his pack and my friends including myself all look at him disbelievingly. Did he just reveal his gift? Oh God! His cousin told him not to spill his gifts!

 

“Y-you’re j-joking!” Hyuna replied as she started to get more nervous.

 

“I’m not.” He replied confidently.

 

“You don’t have an Alpha blood! You don’t have a gift!” She said accusingly. I saw Thunder smirk as his glare become more intense.

 

“My real name is Park Sanghyun. The Moon Goddess cousin. I have an Alpha blood that flows in my veins. I have a gift. The gift to read what’s in your mind as my hands made contact to your skin.” He replied slowly so that every word will sink in every wolf’s head as he slowly walks forward taunting to reach Hyuna.

 

“NO!!!!!!!!!” She shouted as tried to run but Thunder was quick.

 

“Get the Alpha!” He ordered as the other Shadows namely Nickhun, Taecyeon and Wooyoung make a move and quickly held the Alpha easily in their human form as Thunder holds Hyuna in trashing around.

 

I saw the Yellow Moon Pack started crouching on the ground ready to shift and attack. ‘I don’t care anymore!’ I told myself as I found my Alpha voice and gave orders.

 

“No one moves!” I ordered to all of them. The whole clearing went quite as my pack beside the leaders and my friends look at me as the same time the other pack did the same wondering how did I manage to order them like that.

 

I notice that the Shadows were not affected with my new improve Alpha voice, yeah they might get scared or something but I’m not their Alpha nor any blood of Alpha’s Crescent Moon that’s why my order is nothing to them.

 

“Thunder please bring Alpha Rain and Hyuna to the underground dungeon.” I spoke still using my Alpha voice. He nodded to my direction as he ordered s to drag the two to where they belong.

 

“Take care of her. Inform me when she wakes up.” He requested softly as he glance to his cousin worriedly.

 

“I will.” I replied as I kissed the side of Dara’s head and saw her cut fully healed.

 

“Luna of Yellow Moon. I command you to go back to your territory and bring your pack together with you. With the attack that happens, we might reconsider the alliance from your pack. My mate is the Moon Goddess, she found out something about your daughter that’s why she attacked her.” I started as I look at her in the eyes.

 

“We heard my mate shouted the word ‘traitor’ before she lunged at your daughter. I assume it’s something to do with the rouges. Soon, after she regains her strength, we will call everyone so that she can explain everything. But for now, we need to keep your daughter in the dungeon as a suspect for being a traitor and your husband for attacking my mate, the Moon Goddess.” I ordered her as she just nodded and started walking back to their territory as she started crying with her pack following her closely.

 

“Everyone! Go back home and wait till we call all of you!” I boomed in the whole clearing as the Red Moon and my pack started moving.

 

I slowly put my arm under my mate’s legs and another arm on her back as I stand up and carry her in bridal style. She unconsciously put her arms around my neck as she buried her face on the crook of my neck sending tingles to my body.

 

My friends turn to our direction as they carefully check on Dara. I can see their wariness for her,

 

“Is she going to be okay?” Yunho asked as he looks at my mate lovingly. Yeah, lovingly. Maybe he forgot to hide that look after seeing Dara gets hurt for the first time. I have to control my wolf inside me as he gets angry that someone looking at our mate like that.

 

“She will. Don’t worry.” I replied dryly. He must have noticed it because he quickly averted his eyes from my mate and look somewhere else.

 

“What do you think happened back there?” Yoochun asked as he brushed away my mate’s hair that covering her face.

 

“I felt her anger as soon as she saw Hyuna. I’m not sure why but we all heard how she called her a traitor. Let’s just wait for her to wake up.” I told them as we all started walking back the pack house.

 

As soon as we arrive the house, I left our friends downstairs and went directly to our room. I put Dara carefully in our bed and cover her with a thick blanket. I slid beside her and watch her sleep soundly.

 

I was watching her lovingly when I remember her emotions earlier. It’s clear that the anger was directed to Hyuna but as soon as she collided with the tree when Alpha Rain attacked her, she suddenly froze and her emotions suddenly change. Sadness, longing and pain, that’s the exact feelings I felt in our connection.

 

I felt really worried especially when a small sobbed escape from her lips just after a tear escape her eyes. I tugged her gently to my side and hug her tightly.

 

“What happened Angel? Why did you cry out there?” I asked her sleeping form and kissed the top of her head.

 

 

Dara’s POV:

 

‘I miss you little sister. I love you.’

 

My eyes instantly shot open as my oppa’s word echoed inside my head. I felt my eyes started getting teary. I felt a hand gently tugged me to his side. I look at Jae as he unconsciously move me closer if it’s even possible to his side.

 

‘Oppa?’ I asked in my head.

 

‘Oppa...’ I asked once more but still no reply.

 

“Oppa...” I murmured as a small sobbed escape from my lips and tears started to fall from my eyes. Sooner than I expected, Jae slowly move on my side as he slowly sit both of us.

 

His large hands reached for my face and wipe my tears before pulling me into a hug.

 

“Shh... don’t cry, tell me what’s wrong?” He whispered as he runs his hand soothingly on my back.

 

“Oppa, he talks in my head earlier. Oppa... I need to find my oppa.” I said as I continue crying on his chest.

 

“We will find your oppa, don’t worry. Arraso?” He asked. I nodded.

 

“Please don’t stress yourself, you’re making me worry...”He said as a sighed escape from his lips.

 

“I’m sorry.” I whispered. He shook his head.

 

“Don’t be sorry. It’s not your fault.” He said and pulled away as I slowly stop crying. His hand brushed my bangs and checks something then sighed in relief afterwards. I look at him curiously but he just shrugged.

 

“How’s your head? Does it hurt? Are you hurt anywhere?” He asked as he scan my body up and down. I shook my head.

 

“I’m fine, don’t worry.”

 

“Good. Are you hungry? We’ve been sleeping the whole day, it’s almost dinner.” He asked as he pointed to our wall clock showing the time.

 

“Wow! Seven in the evening? How long did I sleep?”

 

“Almost ten hours?” He answered not sure.

 

“Whatever, come on let’s eat.” I said as I lazily get up from our bed only to be pushed back. I hit my back against the soft mattress of the bed as he hovered on top of me.

 

“I haven’t done this after we left your house.” He said huskily. But before I asked him what he’s talking about, his lips instantly crashed on mine.

 

I instantly melt on his kiss as I slowly reached the back of his head on pulled his head down on mine to deepen the kiss. He teasingly run his tongue on my lower lips as he gently on it. Bit by bit, I open my lips to grant him an entrance. As soon as our tongue meet, that’s also how soon our kiss end when someone suddenly open our door.

 

I quickly pushed Jae away from me as he stumbled backward and ended up rolling on the bed directly going down on the floor. His meets the floor with a loud ‘thud’. He glared at me and growl playfully as I stifle a laugh seeing her shocked face after I pushed him.

 

“Aunt Dee-dee” A small voice instantly caught my attention and my head immediately turn to the owner’s direction.

 

I saw my niece walking towards me on the bed with her favourite Pororo stuff toy getting dragged on the floor. I watch her walks toward me as I took notice of her red eyes and dried tears on her cheeks.

 

As soon as she’s in front of me, she let go of her Pororo and jump on my lap at the same time Jae sit on my side with his arms wrapped around my waist.

 

“What’s wrong?” I asked her as she started crying.

 

“Appa...omma...” She answered.

 

“What happen to them?” I asked worriedly.

 

“They talked to me earlier.... they’re coming...sooner....but I want them now... I miss them.” She answered between her sob.

 

“They told you that?” I asked. She nodded. I can’t help but feel happy.

 

“Appa and omma are just busy but don’t be sad because they’ll be here as soon as everything’s okay. Now, go back to sleep while Aunt Dee-dee will try to talk to them so that they will see us soon as they can. Okay?”

 

“Really?”

 

“Yes.”

 

“Okay. Goodnight Aunt Dee, goodnight Uncle Jae-jae.”

 

We both gave her a kiss on her cheeks and her into her and IU’s room. We both head downstairs after Dayoung fell asleep.

 

We passed few pack members asking me how am I and I answer them politely. We passed by our friends in the living room and waved them ‘hi’ when I caught their conversation about a traitor. And that’s when I remember Hyuna.

 

A bone-chilling growl escape my lips as they all looked at me sacredly. Jae was instantly on my side as he pulled me on his chest calming me down. I noticed that Shadows suddenly appear inside the room looking warily.

 

“Where is she?” I asked. They all looked at each other questioningly. Didn’t exactly get what I mean.

 

“Where is the traitor? Where is Hyuna?” I asked as another growl escape my lips.

 

“She in the dungeon with his father,” Thunder answer me. I look at him as his thought was sent to me. I read his mind and saw how he and Jae handle the incident earlier but I felt disappointed when he let his gift known.

 

“You announced your gift.” I stated.

 

“I’m sorry. I’m just really angry.” He answered sheepishly.

 

“I understand. Please get those two from the dungeon and bring them in the meeting room.” I ordered and he immediately turn around followed by the others.

 

“Please call all the leaders to the meeting room, now. And I want all of you to be there as well.” I told Yoochun as I eyed them one by one. They just gave me a curtly nod knowing I’m on my Moon Goddess mode.

 

Jae just keep his hold on me as he walked us on the kitchen.  He gets two sandwiches and some bottled water before we proceed on the meeting room.

 

We settled ourselves on the couch as he handed me one sandwich and force me to eat it. We are eating when one by one my friends and the leaders enter the room. Soon, Shadows came with Hyuna and Alpha Rain behind them with silver handcuffs on both wrists.

 

I immediately lost my appetite as I push aside my sandwich and glare at them as a growl escape my lips. Thunder forcefully pushed the scared looking Hyuna as he did the same to Alpha Rain sending the two on the floor.

 

Both glare at the ground unable to look at us. Everyone started sitting stiffly around the room circling the two werewolves of Yellow Moon.

 

“You betrayed us, your family, your pack and the other pack.” I stated with venom in my voice.

 

“I didn’t.” She answered.

 

“Don’t you dare lie to my face!” I shouted as anger comes to me once again.

 

“I’m not lying!” She defended.

 

“You!” I growled. “You volunteered to guide the rouges in the Blue Moon’s territory and let them borrow some clothes from your pack to hide their scent so they can successfully attack us...yet you keep on saying you didn’t betray us! Then what do you call that?!” I shouted as she looks at me clearly not believing on how I managed to know her little secret.

 

Alpha Rain just looks at his daughter with an expression you can clearly read. Hurt, sadness and betrayal. I’m not really angry at the Alpha, I understand that he just wanted to protect his daughter, though it’s clearly wrong to attack your superior but I don’t care I’m really not into ranking.

 

Others just look at Hyuna angrily as one by one, they let out a ferocious growl. And now, it’s my turn to calm my mate.

 

“You! You! It’s your fault that I lose two of my best friends! If you didn’t do something like that! They won’t be able to attack our territory! My best friends won’t be able to find out our secret!!!! Their memories won’t be erased!!” He shouted fumingly as I keep a hold on him.

 

“Why?” Everyone went silent as we all heard Alpha Rain’s broken voice. It’s really rare for an Alpha to show their weakness but I can’t blame him at time like this, when the child that you brought up betray you and your whole pack.

 

We watched as Hyuna look at her father with sad eyes. I clearly know the reason why she did that, but for me her reason is not enough to betray everyone and let the innocent human got involved in her problem.

 

“Mianhe Appa...mianhe...” She replied looking down.

 

“I’m not asking for your apology! I’m asking why you did that?!” He shouted using his Alpha voice making Hyuna tremble in fear.

 

“I-I f-found....I found my mate.” She started as she started crying.

 

“He’s from our pack. He’s name is Hyunseung. When he found out I’m his mate, he immediately rejected me. He cannot accept the fact that...that his mate is the...the school ...” She trailed off as we heard his father gasp but we just look at her as she continue.

 

“I tried to persuade him, I even promise to change who am I but he still didn’t accept me until I pushed him to his limit. He was clearly angry at me that he decided to gone rouge instead of accepting me.” She sobbed loudly as she continues tell her reasons.

 

 “Every night, I’ll try to look for him after he left the pack. After a week of searching, I found him but his more of a wolf now than a human. He was with a bunch of other werewolves. Though our bond gets weaker, I still love him. I told him that I will prove myself to him that I’m gonna change for the better....”

 

“But her suggestion was different... he told me that if I manage to sneak some rouges in the Blue Moon territory, he’s willing to accept me. That’s why I volunteered to do it on my own...but I never thought that there are some humans when—“

 

“That’s enough! I don’t want to hear any of it!” Alpha Rain shouted his daughter as his gazed turn to me. I read his mind to know what he’s going to say.

 

“I’m sorry for attacking you. I didn’t mean to do that. It’s just my ‘father-instinct’ suddenly kick inside me when I saw you tackled my traitor daughter. I hope you can forgive me...” He bowed as he said those words. Jae growled beside me but I just shook my head.

 

“Apology accepted.” Every heads in the room whipped on my direction and look at me as if I lost my mind. They were all about to speak when I cut all of them in their mind.

 

‘He’s sincerely apologizing. I read his mind, he’s not aware of his daughter’s betrayal. He didn’t mean to attack me.’

 

They shared a looked with each other before sighing and shrugging before muttering a small ‘fine’.

 

“Everyone you can go back now. Alpha Kim, please ask someone to Alpha Rain to his pack. Thunder, please bring Hyuna back to the dungeon, we will discuss her punishment tomorrow. Dad (Teddy), please contact Alpha Lee and tell him we have a meeting tomorrow after lunch. Alpha Rain, please be here at the same time. Now, Go!” I ordered.

 

Hyuna kept her eyes glued on the ground while her father didn’t spare a single glance to her direction. I felt pity for Hyuna but she can only blame herself for what happened.

 

Tomorrow, we will find out what will happen to her, but for now... sleep well Hyuna.

 

 

******

 

It was in the middle of night when a familiar howl echoed through the whole territory of Blue Moon. It’s a really powerful howl that clearly belongs to an Alpha, the most powerful Alpha and the only Alpha that I recognized. Though I’m stronger he’s still my only Alpha, my oppa.

 

Jae quickly jump off the bed and put some clothes as I immediately run out of the room without waiting for him. As I open our room door, Dayoungie was already waiting for me with the rest of the white ones.

 

We all run outside the pack house and quickly follow my brother’s howl. We all arrived in the middle of the forest when I caught a glimpse of two silhouettes. We all stopped when we neared them. Series of footsteps and scents hit us as my friends and other pack members arrived.

 

Jae walks directly on my side as putting a protective stunt. We all watch as the two silhouettes become clear to us. The two step under the moonlight as I recognized my oppa and a beautiful woman on his side.

 

I quickly carry Dayoung as I run to my oppa. The woman quickly get Dayoung from me and hugged her tightly as both cried at the same time. Oppa gently tugged my hands and hugged me.

 

“I miss you so very very very very much!” I said to him.

 

“The feeling is mutual rabbit.” He replied as I felt him kiss my forehead,

 

“You’ve grown up.” He whispered. I scoffed.

 

“Of course, it’s four years oppa, four years....that we are apart from each other...” I whispered back as the tears that I’ve been trying to hold back escape my eyes.

 

“I’m sorry... I’m sorry, I’ll tell you everything once we settle....Oh by the way, this is my mate. Her name is Han Byul. Byul, this is my little sister Sandara. ” He introduced us as he took Dayoung from his mate and hugged her just like what he did to me.

 

Oppa’s mate grabbed my hand and suddenly enveloped me with a warm hugged. She didn’t say anything but that simple gesture can clearly show how good person she is.

 

I watched them as oppa put his hand on her waist with Dayoung still on his arms. I felt someone’s presence on my side and we all turn our heads.

 

“How come you took so long hyung?” Thunder tease as he put a his arm on my shoulder.

 

“Whatever dog-poop!” He tease back as we all laughed. When we all stopped oppa suddenly look at me seriously as I heard his voice on my head.

 

‘Sis, I found some lone wolves and decided to let them join in the pack, though it’s not yet official. You will meet them sooner....’ He trailed off.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

‘And I think, it’s time for us to go back home and re-establish our pack....back to the other side of this country.....’

 

 

 

 

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

This is a rush chapter, so I apologized if you find it boring or non-sense.

I apologize for the mistakes/error, I don't have a time to read what I wrote because I'm really in a hurry right now...

Thank you for supporting this fics and dropping some comments!

I hope you'll continue reading it....

I promise that the next chapter will be interesting....

 

 

Subscribe and Comment!!!

Ciao!!!

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

NEXT CHAPTER:

NEW MEMBERS: NEW ALLIES OR NEW ENEMIES

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++