Beach, Message in the Bottle and His Gift

I'll Protect You With All My Life

 

Dara’s POV:

 

“Punch him, punch him not. Punch him, punch him not, punch him....” I am sitting inside a Cadillac Escalade Lasanti Edition with wet clothes sticking to my body, that can accommodate all 14 of us with all our stuffs which I know attract a lot of attention on the road since it’s a freaking flashy limousine.

 

And right now I’m trying to decide if I should give Yoochun a good beating for waking me up so early. I’m holding a bunch of Santan flowers I saw in our neighbourhood before we left.

 

I’m not really a morning person but this twin brother of mine pour cold water on my face and literally drag me in the limo without even changing because I won’t wake up no matter what he did. So of course who will be happy about that? I’m plucking each petal of Santan to decide what will be his fate.

 

“...punch him not, punch him, pu—“

 

“Shut up Dara Park!!!” Yoochun shouted in front of me as I glared at him.

 

“It’s your fault that I have to pluck the petals one by one!!” I retorted.

 

“Then don’t do it! It’s your fault that you’re sitting here looking like that!”

 

“It’s not my fault that I’m a heavy sleeper and obviously not a morning person!!!!”

 

“Then you should—“

 

“Shut the up you retard siblings!!!!” Bom shouted on the other side of the limo with TOP’s arm on her waist.

 

Both of us just continue to glare at each other as my other friends watch us in amusement. Chun is sitting in front of me with Ji on his side then Minzy, Yunho, Daesung, Changmin, TOP, Bom, CL, Junsu, Youngbae, Seungri, Jae and me.

 

The inside of the limo is quite big that can accommodate up to 22 passengers, the seat was set on U-shape. Apparently yesterday after Jae and I got back from the woods, they decided to have a welcome party for me. So, here we are, going to Yunho’s family cabin in front of the beach. It’s almost 3-hour ride from our town.

 

“By the way Bom, how did you manage to rent this cool limo for such a cheap rate?” Yunho asked.

 

“I’m just really great when it comes to dealing something like this you know.” She answered coolly but obviously no one believes it.

 

“Really?” Ji asked raising one of his eyebrows. She sighed dramatically.

 

“Fine. I just play a peek-a- with the dealer.” She answered nonchalantly, making us all gasped.

 

“What???????!!!!” All of us shouted at the same time. Though you can hear TOP growling under his breath.

 

“Yah! Don’t tell me you just flash your s for this limo?!” CL shriek.

 

“Ahh...no but I was about to when the owner of the shop came and I realized he is my uncle so he let me rent this for low cost.”

 

“Ahh.. ok good.” CL said nodding like us in understanding.

 

“Hey, I’m hungry. Do you have any foods?” I asked.

 

“It was all delivered in the cabin last night so that we won’t bring a lot with us.” Minzy answered.

 

“Ahh... ok. Are we near the cabin?”

 

“Not yet.” Yunho simply answered.

 

“Do you have any food with you?” I asked Jae in my side. His face lit after I asked him, it’s like he’s been waiting for me to talk to him.

 

“Sorry, I only have my chocolate here. Will this one do?” He asked handing me his favourite Mars bar. I nodded.

 

“Yep this will do than nothing.” I said as I grab the chocolate. I munch the chocolate that he gave me as the ride continues.

 

I felt myself sitting on someone’s lap encircled by two muscular arms that send sparks to my body with my head on his chest. Ahh I must have fallen asleep during the ride. I felt him stir a bit and brush his hand on my face gently whispering.

 

“Angel, it’s time to wake up we’ve arrived.” He said. I felt myself snuggle more to him feeling super comfortable. This must be the best sleep happen to me so far, it felt really good. I heard him chuckle as his chest vibrate.

 

“Come on everyone is waiting outside. Open your eyes Angel, let’s go.” He said as he continue to wake me up. I groaned hating the feeling of being away from him.

 

“Can’t I sleep some more? It’s the first time I slept feeling so comfortable.” I said groggily feeling his lips touch my forehead.

 

“I know, but this trip for you. They won’t be happy if you will sleep the whole day.” He explained. I opened my eyes and untangle myself from him feeling irritated by being woken up. Yeah, I hate it when someone disturbs my sleep.

 

I immediately step out of the car leaving him inside though I felt him following me but didn’t say anything. I notice the big cabin in front of me and the crystal clear water of the beach though these things won’t make me feel better when I was disturbed in my sleep.

 

I heard him sigh as we enter the cabin. I saw the curious stares from my friends who are discussing the room assignment.

 

“Where’s my room?” I asked still feeling irritated. Their head tilt to the side a bit thinking what’s wrong with me.

 

“At the end of this corner.” Yoochun said as he pointed the direction. I rolled my eyes at him remembering what he did.

 

I went directly to my room without a single word. I really want to sleep. To be honest after finding out that Jae is my mate, I’m having a hard time sleeping and I know for sure that he’s on the same situation as mine.

 

Once you found your mate, you will have a hard time when you’re away with each other. Sometimes there’s this uncomfortable feeling inside you. A slight chest pain and the worst is... you’ll have a hard time falling asleep if you’re away from him.

 

I’m not usually this grumpy whenever someone disturbs my sleep. It’s just that last night, I didn’t fall asleep until 30 minutes before Chun wake me up. That’s why I’m so angry. And then when I fall asleep on my mate’s lap, he wake me up as soon as we arrive, he didn’t even think to just carry me inside and let me sleep .

 

Aish! Dara you pabo! Did you forget that you ask him to hide the mating?! I thought to myself. Aigoo.. This is so complicated.

 

I entered my room where my things that I packed last night are set already. I jump on the bed and soon fall into dreamland.

 

I woke up in the afternoon feeling satisfied with my sleep. I step out of the room and went to the kitchen looking for food. I saw everyone eating on the kitchen stool and some are on the dining table.

 

“Hey! Sleeping beauty! You’re up!” Seungri said.

 

“No Sherlock!” I respond sarcastically.

 

“Wahh! Still grumpy?” He asked.

 

“Ani... I’m just feeling hungry.” I said.

 

“Alright. Here, take this I’ll get a new one for myself.” He handed me an untouched plate of food. I smiled at him and he ruffled my hair.

 

“Thanks Panda!”

 

“Anything for the princess.” He said and winked, heading to where the food is to get something for his self.

 

Everyone decided to swim after we eat. I went to my room and look for some swimsuit to wear. I rummaged all my clothes until I found what I am looking for.

 

Junsu’s POV:

 

I was waiting alone in the shore until my friends arrive. I saw my own reflection in the water. ‘Huh! I’m really hot in this blue board shorts!’ I thought to myself. It’s really nice to be out for a while but I know that all our minds except for Dara are on the things about the Rouge.

 

We found some rouges wandering around our territory and luckily Youngbae managed to catch one of them though he got badly hurt. Thank goodness werewolves can heal faster than a human or else he might still be recuperating in the pack house.

 

We interrogated the rouge and it’s good that he answered all our questions but we are not sure if he’s answering truthfully. He said that they found a leader and soon, they will become a pack and attack all the territories here in the country and soon they will be strongest among others.

 

I heard footstep behind me. I turn around and saw Bom and TOP whose sharing same room walking to where I am. Bom was wearing a brown two piece swim suit underneath a white see-through dress while TOP is wearing the same board shorts as mine though there’s a white lining at the end of it.

 

I look at them smiling. I look at the girl that I once love, seeing her happy with her mate is enough for me. Yeah, I’m in love with Bom. But I’m a coward, unlike Dara. Dara, our princess, even though she knows that someday TOP will find his mate she still continue their relationship.

 

While me, on the other hand, have never thought of confessing my feelings to Bom. Because I know that she will also find her mate until then I will keep everything to myself. I always wish to the Moon that I will be her mate but unfortunately fate is playing with us.

 

She found her mate. He’s the boyfriend of her best friend/ cousin Dara who also happens to be her friend. I saw how she looks at him and vice versa. Dara is not the only one who got hurt, of all our friends... I’m the one who understand how she felt.

 

And sometimes I can’t help but think that she knows about my feelings. The way she looks at me like telling me... it’s alright, soon everything will be okay. It’s like I’ve got a feeling that she knows everything but decided to keep quiet, like she can read our minds. But to be honest I felt happy just by knowing that someone can understand me.

 

I decided to never tell anyone about my feelings. I will bury it deep inside my heart and soul and wait until my mate will heal my heart. But until then, I will love her secretly. Thus I decided to be a player on the outside but loyal on the inside.

 

Soon everyone starts to arrive. The twins beside Dara and Chun who were Minzy and Daesung arrive in their twin outfit. Minzy wearing a white one piece with a cute white shorts and Dae with his white board shorts, those two were sharing rooms with CL and Seungri who’s hot on their heels.

 

CL wearing a yellow one piece swimsuit with a short jean short and Seungri with a green board shorts. Next are Youngbae, Yunho, Jiyong and Changmin who’s with me on the same room arriving on their, red, gray, orange and aqua board shorts.

 

A minute later when everyone was on the water ..playing. Yoochun and Jaejoong step out of the house. Yoochun wearing an all black board shorts and Jae with the same black board shorts that has a white fire design all over it. Both were sharing room since originally it’s the twin who was suppose to share one room but Grumpy Dara has been unpredictable since in the morning decided to lock her door without even knowing that she will share it with her twin. And Jae, the future Alpha who was supposed to be alone offered his best friend to just stay with him.

 

The two leaders join us and started swimming here and there. No one wanted to fetch the princess because she still might be in her grumpy mood. The girls decided to go back to the shore and will do some sun bathing while the boys decided to have a swimming race.

 

We’re about to start our little race when the princess arrive. The girls just rolled their eyes and shook their heads. While on the other hands, all the boys except her twin and TOP who is mated can’t look away from her. Even though I’m in love with someone, I’m still a guy. Heck no one will be able to take their eyes off seeing a y goddess. She’s wearing a very y black one piece swimsuit with her hair on a bun.

 

She walks groggily like she just woke up making her cute in that y swimsuit. I know that almost everyone of my friends was in love with her but chose to stay quiet like mine. They think that pursuing her might result in hurting her.

 

Seungri, Yunho, Youngbae and her best friend Jiyong. I admire them for their love for her. Though they kept quiet, they’re always by her side, ready to be her shield all the time. I can’t call them coward because they were strong enough to think that pursuing her might hurt her when they find their mate. And these days, I know that she already captures the future Alpha’s heart. Heck he even shouted that she’s his mate. And that was something very unexpected.

 

She continued walking toward us while yawning making us laugh. She walks like she doesn’t care. She’s someone like an idol to me. She’s a kind hearted person, lovable, funny, cute and caring but behind those she can be a different person a feisty and mean girl, a brat, a strong willed one and a hard headed person. Family, friends and her love one are the most important things for her. Try to hurt them and you will see the end of the world.

 

Even though she’s a human, she can be scary as hell. I’m very lucky to be one of her friends. But I can’t help but think that she’s really a mysterious person, like sooner or later she will drop something to us. I don’t know I just got those feelings and I think all of us think the same about her since we never heard her tell something about her.

 

And when she smiles... it’s like she’s forcing herself to do it. That’s why when she smiled at us yesterday when Jae drag her somewhere, we can’t help but be shocked by her sweet angelic smile for the first time. But we trust her and we love her. The Dara that we know is enough to complete our circle.

 

“OMG! I think I need a really really cold shower. The water around here doesn’t help at all.” Seungri whispered earning a glare from Jae and Yoochun and even from the ex-boyfriend, TOP.

 

“Yah! Watch your mouth.” Her twin said.

 

“How can she be so cute while wearing that y thing.” Yunho talks to himself while looking at her but ended with a slap on the head by future Alpha.

 

“Whatever, I’ll go to her.” Youngbae and Jiyong said at the same time but held back by the ex-boyfriend.

 

“Yah! What are you doing! I’m going to my best friend!” Jiyong shouted.

 

“Just because we already break up doesn’t mean I will let her get eaten by hyenas like you, we’re still friends FYI.” Top responded.

 

Those idiots continue on their little show about her. All those time Jae was keeping his mouth shut but sometimes will slap someone on their head. Dara was now nowhere to be seen on the shore. I look around and didn’t see her. I started to get nervous and was about to tell those idiots that the princess is missing when Daesung was pulled underwater.

 

“What th—“ Dae shouted before he got under the water. WTF is that? we didn’t feel any presence around us.

 

“Dae!!!” Everyone in the water shouted at the same time. I saw his twin Minzy stand up upon hearing his twin’s name and run to where we are.

 

The girls followed her and dive into the water. We waited for a few minutes thinking Daesung will come back on his own.. but he didn’t. We were about to dive to look for him when we heard an angelic laugh.

 

“Wahahahahaha!!! That was epic Dae!!!” We all look at the other side of the beach not too far from where we are and saw the princess with Dae...  but still in such a short time...how? How can she do that? In Daesung’s case it’s understandable.. but her...how? How did she swim to the other side for less than a minute...impossible...

 

Everyone just kept quiet... maybe thinking the same. Though I admit... Daesung’s scared face is epic but no one dared to laugh until she suddenly shrieks.

 

“Kyahhhh!!!!!” There he is, our future Alpha suddenly appearing in front of her, surprising the life out of her. We didn’t even notice that he already swam over there. Jae close the distance between them as Daesung started to swim back to where we are. We can’t see their faces because Jae was standing in front of Dara with his back facing us though we can hear them.

 

“What do you think you’re doing?!” He whispered yell. “Do you know how worried I am when you suddenly disappeared on the shore!!” He continued. Ahh.. so I’m not the only one who noticed her disappearance earlier. He really is watching her.

 

“Ahhh... ahmm...” She stuttered, don’t know what to say. “I’m sorry.” Her only words.

 

“*Sigh* Angel...Please don’t do that again.” He pleaded. It’s like they understand each other with those simple words. She didn’t answer but we saw the top of his head nod.

 

“Alright, let’s go back. You should apologize to them especially to Daesung, you scared him so much and to Minzy for making her worried a lot.” He told her. She’s the only one who can make him talk to him like that. The future Alpha that we know only speaks a few words, he’s usually quiet and act like he doesn’t care but if we need help, he’s always ready at your side.

 

“Yeah.” She simply answered. I know that what Jae exclaimed in the cafeteria yesterday were just his way of confessing he likes her but at the back of my mind, it’s like someone’s telling me that what he said is true. That she is his mate, because the way they look at each other is the same as how Bom and TOP look each other.

 

Dara and Jae went back to us. We all keep quiet the whole time. We only nodded when she apologized. We continued to play around and swim during the whole time. When the sky gets darker, we all decided to call it a day. We all went back to our room and get ready for the dinner.

 

During the dinner, two persons were missing. Namely the ‘god’ and the ‘goddess’. Just like every time we notice something about those two, we just ignore it and didn’t utter a single word. Because we trust both of them and we know that there will be a time that we won’t stay quiet while watching them, that we won’t steal a glance to what both of them doing, that we won’t be making a curious stare, that we won’t be clueless anymore... that everything will be clear to all of us.

 

 

Dara’s POV:

 

I skip dinner, not feeling hungry. I went to the shore and walk beside the water. It’s so peaceful... I wish it’ll last forever. I sat on the sand and just keep looking at the ocean. I wonder... will there ever be a time that I will be the real me without any worries? Without putting anyone in danger? without losing them?

 

I hope there is. I read everyone’s mind earlier, because I sense that something’s wrong. They all look excited but I think all their minds were left behind the pack house. And my theory is right. Youngbae managed to capture rouge though he got hurt, thank goodness he’s fine now.

 

I heard a shuffle on my side on saw my mate sit beside me. I might be too engrossed in thinking, that I didn’t notice that he’s on my side.

 

“What’s wrong?” He asked looking at the ocean. I shook my head.

 

“Nothing... just thinking.” I answered.

 

“Thinking about me?” He asked cockily. I can’t help but roll my eyes at him.

 

“Ha-ha! Yeah right.” I answered sarcastically.

 

“No need to think about me... because I’m already here by your side.” He said while grinning.

 

“Yah! You’re ego is too big!!!! Stop with the cockiness!!! I hate you.” I said.

 

“Yeah... but I like you... a lot.” He murmured. I was speechless, he always say that I’m his mate... but this is the first time I heard him say that he likes me.  I saw him looking at me on my peripheral vision.

 

“Ahh... ok.” My genius reply, feeling my cheeks starting to get red.

 

“Hey.” He started. “You know that I was really happy when you’re back. I miss you a lot when you’re away.. it felt like forever.” He continued as he grab my face and put his forehead on mine looking at me directly on my eyes. “Welcome back baby.” He said and finished it with a quick peck on the lips.

 

“I’m back.” I whispered, smiling. He let go of my face and grab my right hand.

 

“Here. For you.” He nonchalantly said handing me a pink velvet box. I look at him curiously.

 

“Just open it.” He shrugged.

 

“Okay.” I answered. I grab the box and slowly open it.

 

“Omo!” I exclaimed. A silver bracelet was inside with one black wolf dangling. It looks so cute.

 

“Thank you Jae!” I jump to him giving him a hug and a kiss on the cheek. I heard him chuckled with my childishness.

 

“Only for you.” He said and took the box from me. He gets the bracelet out of the box and grabs my wrist, putting the bracelet on mine.

 

“I know I can’t claim you yet... but I want this bracelet to be a symbol that you’re mine. That anywhere you go... there’s a black werewolf who’s always thinking about you. And that... I am your mate.” He said looking at the bracelet before meeting my eyes. I nodded with what he said.

 

“Thank you. I’ll treasure it...” I whispered.

 

He adjusted his self and put me between his legs with his head on my shoulder and arms around my stomach. How I wish that we can stay like this forever. I smiled hearing him humming a sweet song into my ears. We stayed like that for maybe half an hour. Until he said he has to call his father if there’s some news back at home.

 

I look at his back as he went inside the cabin. I already miss him even though he’s here a few seconds ago. I decided to clear my head off. I took the paper beside me and do what I’ve got to do...

 

 

Yunho’s POV:

 

I get some food from the kitchen and decided to eat at the balcony of our room. I enjoy munching my food until I saw her walking aimlessly in the shore holding some stuff. She’s looking at the ocean like it’s the most mesmerizing things in the world.

 

She sat on the sand like a boss. Keke!! So cute. I’m almost done with my food when I saw him, my future Alpha sitting beside the girl that I love. The way they look at each other is like it’s only them that matters. I felt jealousy stirring inside me but what can I do... I chose to hide these feelings.

 

I saw how they move with each other... anyone who will see them like this... there’s only one word to describe them... ‘lovers’..that is. I saw how he leaned and kissed her... how happy she looks when he gave her something and how comfortable they are just by sitting and hugging each other.

 

I saw Jae leave as he took the phone and call someone. I took this chance to go to her.

 

“Hey.” I greeted standing beside the sitting girl.

 

“Oh...hi Yunnie! What are you doing here?” She said glancing at me before continuing what she’s doing which I think is writing. I smiled hearing the nickname she gave me. Well, this girl really likes to give nicknames to everyone.

 

“I just finish eating and I decided to take a short walk. What are you writing?” I asked sitting beside her.

 

“Ahmm... nothing... maybe something that might help the world in the future.” She said jokingly. I chuckled on how cute she said it like a child.

 

“Ha-ha! Yeah right... A message will definitely help the world.” I answered sarcastically.

 

“Hmp! Whatever Yunnie... this thing might be the only way for me to be with someone I truly love in the future. “ She said as she rolls the paper and put it in a bottle.

 

“Message in the bottle???” I asked curiously.

 

“Yep.” She answered popping the letter ‘p’.

 

“What for?”

 

“I don’t know I just felt like doing this. It’s like someday... destiny will lead this bottle to his rightful owner, my other half.” She said standing up.

 

“Ahh...ok.” I answered.

 

“Alright... Here goes nothing!!!!” She shouted while throwing the bottle on the ocean.

 

“Yah! You will be imprisoned by polluting the ocean.” I said. She pouted cutely.

 

“But you won’t say anything right??” She asked showing her aegyo.

 

“What can I do?” I shrugged, defeated by her aegyo.

 

“Yay!” She said while jumping like a child.

 

“But you owe me a cookie.” I said looking at the girl who makes my heart beat fast.

 

“Sure!! Promise!!! But keep it a secret!! Alright?” She shouted while running back to the cabin.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Yeah, for you... I will.... if it’ll make you happy.”

 

 

 

=========================================================================================================================

NEXT CHAPTER

SLEEPLESS NIGHT

=========================================================================================================================

 

I was so busy yesterday that I wasn't able to post this...

But, here you go... this one is might be a quite boring...

Sorry about that....

The revelation will happen soon...  kekek!!!

Drop some comments! Thanks!

 

Subscribe and Comment