Transformation & Homeland

I'll Protect You With All My Life

A/N:

      Guess who's back? Me!!!! I know I promised that I'm going to update on April or May... but I failed to fulfill that but my laptop broke that's why I wasn't able to... I deeply apologized for making all of you wait for this irresposible author... I'm sorry... but since I got a laptop last week... I can finally update!!! keke!!! I'm not sure how often I will, but the important thing is I'm back and the story will continue...keke!! 

 

    Anyway, i'm still trying to get back to my stories because I already forgot some details since its been a while... so, if there's any error/mistakes or whatever, plese don't hesitate to pm me so that I'll be able to correct it... as for grammar... i know for sure that there will be an error so please excuse it... keke! I won't keep you for too long... Enjoy reading though nothing much happen but for the next chapter... for sure a lot of things will happen... ;) Ciao!

 

 

 

 

 

Author's POV:

 

 

Days past since the declaration of the new members. Se7en and his crew stay for a few more days oppose to his original plan to help the Blue Moon and other packs for their combat training.

 

Everyone look up to him like he was the greatest Alpha they have ever seen. He gladly assists everyone who needed his help to become strong. But unknown to them, they didn't see his ulterior motives of why he was delaying their travel.

 

He's the first one to notice the changes on his sister but he kept his mouth shut to observe her. He knew that confrontation is not the best choice because for sure his sister will just brush it off. That's why he thought that maybe he will just delay their travel for a few days to watch over his sister and if he's lucky enough he will find out what she's hiding the making her look frightened for some unknown reason.

 

 

Jaejoong’s POV:

 

 

I have felt it within the bond. Her pain, sadness, regret and guilt. Ever since I've marked her, I can clearly feel whatever emotions she feels. I can still feel it inside me even though it’s been three days since she asked me to come to her hometown. I know she's hiding something from me and it breaks my heart feeling she didn't trust me enough to share her secret or maybe she's just too scared to tell whatever she's hiding.

 

“Let’s go!” Se7en-hyung shouted as we all the engines of our car and started driving towards the territory of the white werewolves. He insisted to be called hyung instead of Alpha since I was basically his in-law. We had an early lunch so that at exactly 12 noon, we can leave. The village idiots decided to stay for a few months holding on to their promise to train the normal werewolves.

 

I was sitting on my new car with my mate on the passenger seat and for some unknown reason which I find very irritating, Hyun Joong insisted on coming with us. He threatened us that he won’t step out of the pack house if I and Dara won’t let him ride with us. So mature of him, take note of the sarcasm.

 

Dara didn’t find anything wrong with him riding with us, so she easily agreed to him. Sometimes I really want to strangle the life out of my mate’s life due to her dumbness. She always failed to notice my desire to spend some alone time with her. *sigh*

 

Hyung bought new cars for him and his new members. He doesn’t have any trouble with finance because of the inheritance he and Dara received when their parents and whole pack died. He was on his car with his mate and daughter as he lead all of us the way.

 

The four girls namely Victoria, Sulli, Suzy and Luna all decided to have one car and just share with each other. They were too embarrassed to ask for more to their Alpha but promised that if ever they needed another car, they won’t hesitate on asking him.

 

Meanwhile, boys being boys... they love cars from the bottom of their heart but unexpectedly restrain their selves from asking too much so they also share cars but not all of them in one car. Jonghyun and Taemin share one car then Ren and Yonghwa on another car. And just what I’ve said earlier, Hyun Joong was with us on my new four sitter car.

 

“Where is the exact location of your territory?” I heard the chaperon asked from the back seat who was sitting so comfortably.

 

“It was on the east coast. Eight hours away from the Blue Moon’s.” My mate answered taking a quick glance to Hyun Joong’s direction while typing the location on the navigation system so that I know what direction I should drive.

 

“Wow! Eight hours? Augh!  That’s a long ride!!!” He whined. I rolled my eyes on how childish he acts. My mate just gave him a smile finding his reaction somewhat interesting.

 

“I know right.” She responded.

 

“So, how are you going to transform us?” He asked looking curiously.

 

“It’s actually a very sensitive process; any wrong move... might put my life on danger.” She answered like it’s not a big deal.

 

A loud growl escapes my lips hearing the word ‘danger’ from . I won’t let her put her life in danger!! I quickly stepped on the break and pull on the side quickly sending us forward because of the impact.

 

“What the Jae!” My mate shouted on my side looking at me warily.

 

“We’re going back.” I stated coldly.

 

“What?!” She asked surprised.

 

“If transforming those new members will put your life in danger, then we won’t go to your territory. We’re going back.” I replied looking at her eyes directly to make her see how serious I am.

 

My heart breaks just hearing her said those words. Why can’t she think of herself even for once? Why does she always put others before herself? But it hurts to know that she can be selfish sometimes... she can’t think on how her every action will affect me.

 

“I’m not putting myself in danger!” She retorted turning herself to the side to face me fully.

 

“You just said it yourself!” I shouted, my voice rising. She was taken aback with my sudden outburst that I saw her body slightly move back on her seat until she collided with the car’s door.

 

I immediately regret my action. I never saw her act like that, usually she will answer back on the same tone but after the meeting three days ago I saw how she started feeling uneasy with everything. She started acting paranoid and sometimes scared as if someone will attack her anytime, thus sending my wolf to its protective mode. I'm not sure if I'm the only one who somehow notices this change on her because she still show her brave side a lot of times.

 

I was about to reach her with my hands to comfort her and apologize when I heard a growl which is not mine. My mate and I both turn to look at Hyun Joong who was glaring at me intensely with his eyes turning golden yellow.

 

Somehow, I found it amusing on how he can be protective of Dara even though she is not yet his She-Wolf. But his protectiveness over her also makes me angry. I am Dara’s mate, it’s my duty to protect her not him.

 

“Don’t touch her!” He ordered me, which instantly sends my wolf to rage. No one is allowed to order me like that! I am the future Alpha of my pack, if there’s someone who can order me that will only be the Moon Goddess who happens to be my mate.

 

I growled at him in return, a growl that signifies my authority. But shockingly he didn’t cower. What the?! What’s happening? I growled once more using the new found Alpha voice from marking Dara.

 

“Grrr!!!” I let out a menacing growl that echoed inside the car. I was expecting that he will back down this time, but no... He was still glaring at me and this time, he started shaking... sign that he was about to transform.

 

"Enough!" My mate shouted gaining our attention. She's now back to her usual self and I felt relieve seeing her fine but I still can't help but think of the reason she suddenly started acting strange.

 

"Both of you that's enough." Her voice suddenly became small. No strength at all. "Can we be civilized until we reach the Crescent Moon's territory... I'm just... just so tired of everything... I want to rest even for a bit... please..." Her voice shows vulnerability and my heart felt like it  was being squeezed tightly hearing her spoke like that as she went back from her previous position and closed her eyes.

 

I immediately unbuckled my seatbelt and get off my car. I open the passenger side where Hyun Joong is and asked him to get off.

 

"What?!" He asked incredulously.

 

"Just get out of the car man... I need to hold my mate... go to the driver’s seat... change positions.... I need my mate...just... just drive the damn car!" I whispered-yell in frustration as I grab his arm and pull him out of the car.

 

I abruptly went to the passenger side and open the door. Dara's eyes were still closed though this time, her left hand is almost covering her face as her soft slender fingers slowly massaging her temple.

 

I reach her seatbelt and unbuckle it. She didn't open her eyes but she stops massaging her temple and a small sigh escaped her lips. I put my right arm under her legs and the other went to her back and carefully lifts her out of the car.

 

Her arms immediately wound itself to my neck and she quickly nuzzled her face on the side of my face. I use my right foot to close the passenger door and went to seat slowly to where Hyun Joong was sitting a while ago.

 

As my mate and I sit comfortably on the back, I reach for the door and close it gently the same time I heard the driver side closed. I saw Hyun Joong take a quick look in the rear view mirror and heaved a sigh before he started driving as he follows the navigator.

 

"I'm sorry." I whispered to my mate's ear whose sitting on my lap. My arms were encircled around her as her arms and face stayed on the same position when I carried her.

 

I felt her nod on my neck but didn't say anything. Sooner than I expected, I hear her breathing became even and her hold on me loosen a bit but didn't let go sign that she's already fell asleep.

 

I watch from the window as the scenery started to change. From the familiar territory of my pack to an unknown green surroundings. The farther Hyun Joong drives away from the pack house, the denser the forest that surrounds us became.

 

Dara sleeps throughout the ride. Hyun Joong and I didn't utter a single word to avoid any arguments. At one time during the ride, we catch up on the other's car. After the agonizing eight hours of sitting in the car, I saw Se7en-hyung's car went into a halt and the other's follow at the same time the navigator in my car signaled that we arrived.

 

It's a dead end. We stopped at the end of the road. I looked around and saw that the place is denser than ever and somewhat the ambience is mysterious and scary. I didn't see any pack house or any sign of a pack that used to live here.

 

As Se7en-hyung get out of the car, everyone immediately went out of their car. Like earlier, I carefully lift my mate out of the car as I saw Hyun Joong did the same. I was about to kick the car's door to close it when Hyun Joong went to my side and gently close it. I just gave him a nod to show my appreciation as he return the gesture.

 

"Everyone! Follow me!" I heard hyung shout as he reaches for his mate's and daughter's hand. I saw Dayoung turn her head around as she hold her father's hand to look in our direction and gave me her sweet smile as she wave her other hand to me and mouthed 'PALI!'

 

A small laugh escapes my lips, careful not to wake up my sleeping mate in my arms as I nod on her direction. I watch as she started hopping her feet one at a time showing her excitement to her new home. Her parents watch her amusingly as the others didn't hide the smile on their faces as they observe the place they will now call their home.

 

We all started walking with Hyun Joong on my side as I realized that we're slowly approaching the green forest. As soon as our feet left the road and step on the forest, a small amount of energy suddenly entered my body and I can't help but felt wary on my surrounding the same time I noticed the others did the same except the Alpha.

 

'It's alright. No need to get alarmed. It's just the barrier of illusion of this pack. It's like a force field around the whole territory of Crescent Moon to prevent outsiders to see the inside of our territory. ' I heard hyung's voice in my head as he explained.

 

'On the outside, it will look as a dangerous part of the forest... but on the inside... it's our sanctuary. One of the works of a pack member when he was still alive.' He said softly in our head as if he remembered something.

 

As if on cue all our eyes went wide and some even gasp at the sudden changes in our environment. Flowers... everywhere you look, different kind of flowers surrounds us with big trees on the farthest part of the place but among those beautiful things, Lavender and Creamy Maureen Tulips standout the most. And there's a pebble road in the center of it that leads to a gigantic and elegant pack house.

 

"Everyone! Welcome to the Crescent Moon territory!" He said proudly with a hint of sadness in his eyes that didn't go unnoticed especially from his mate. I saw how his Luna or the Alpha Female comforts him discreetly as possible. Because let's face it, No Alpha wanted to be seen or pictured weak by s.

 

As hyung welcome us, Dara started to stir in my arms. A soft sigh of contentment escape her lips that made me shiver as her breath tickles my skin. Slowly, her head lifts from my neck as one of her hands unwind its hold on me and use it to rubs her eyes sleepily.

 

As soon as her eyes open, she immediately examines her surrounding... her eyes roaming around the whole area and upon realizing where we are. The same expression with hyung appears in her eyes. She immediately put her face back to the crook of my neck and quickly inhales my scent. Her arms were now back once more on my neck, holding it so tightly that almost chocking the life out of me. But I didn't complain. I didn't utter a single word.

 

I know this gesture. It's too familiar to any werewolves. She's calming herself. She’s trying not to cry, not to show her weakness at the same time I did the same. An overwhelming sadness crept inside me that for a second, I thought it was mine... but no... It’s hers.

 

I know for the fact that it's the first time she will be back in her territory after the massacre. I know how hard it is for her to see the once happy place turn into a bloody field. I slowly set her on her feet as she cling onto me with her dear life. My arms immediately snake to her tinny waist and squeezed her... too afraid to let her go... afraid to see her breakdown.

 

I'm thankful that at that time, everyone kept their mouth to themselves. I don't know how long we kept that position but I felt my mate slowly pulled away from me though our arms are still on each other. Her eyes quickly look mine as if searching for something. I'm not sure what she saw because the next thing I know is that she grip the top of my shirt and pulled me down as sparks spread from my lips spreading all over my body.

 

I didn't realize that she was kissing me until I felt her teeth graze my lips. As if a switch was turn on, my hands left her waist and crawled up to her face tilting her head a bit on the side as I kiss him back... deep and gentle.

 

With both of us knowing we have an audience, we didn't prolong the intimate act. Both of us pulled a bit with my forehead resting on hers and the tip of our nose, touching.

 

'Thank you Jae.' She spoke so softly in my head.

 

'Anytime.' I replied with a smile on my face hoping she'll return the act but I was wrong. Her bottom lip suddenly tremble a bit and her eyes started to get watery.

 

'Please....never let me go...' She pleaded out of nowhere as she closed her eyes at the same time a lone tear escapes her eyes. I'm not sure where did it come from but somehow those words put uneasiness to my wolf... like whatever she meant has something to do with what's happening to her lately. So, without wasting time I respond to her.

 

"I won't. I promise." I spoke out loud.

 

 

***********

 

 

After our little drama earlier, hyung decided to tour the new members and her family around the territory to be familiar with their surrounding except me. Dara told hyung that she'll just show me around later.

 

As soon as we got hyung's approval, Dara immediately pulled me to the house holding into my hand the whole time we walk inside until we reach a wooden door with 'Sandara' written on it.

 

Right after we entered her room, a small sob escapes from her lips. My heart breaks seeing my mate in this state. She's really hurting right now and all I can do is embrace and comfort her. I wish there'll be a way to take her pain away. I can really feel her pain and her longing for her parents, relatives, friends and pack mates. I hope that I can help her just by standing on her side... I hope...

 

 

************

 

"Now that everyone had settled in. We won't delay the transformation. We will start now!" Hyung announced as soon as everyone arrives in front of the beautiful waterfalls just right behind the pack house.

 

It's been five hours since we arrived in the territory of the Crescent Moon. After Dara calmed down, we decided to clean the pack house so that everyone can settle in. After hyung toured the new members, they also helped in cleaning. It only took us 3 hours to make everything how it looks like before it was abandoned as per my mate.

 

We clean ourselves right after and have a change of clothes that we packed. We meet up during dinner; we have a small feast courtesy of Han-Byul noona. During that time, not even a forced smile was seen on the faces of the siblings. Both were obviously trying hard to look strong but failing miserably.

 

"Dara, are you ready?" My thoughts were cut-off as I heard hyung mentions my mate who's currently hugging me from behind. She peeked under my arms and just nod at her brother.

 

"Are you sure you're ready for this?" I asked her for the nth times.

 

"It's now or never Jae... I've been conditioning myself for these... don’t worry. I'll be fine." She assured me as she untangled herself from me and stand in front of the crowd not before pecking my lips.

 

'Be careful.' I remind her through our link.

 

'I will. Love you.' She said looking straight to my eyes.

 

'Love you too.'

 

 

Dara’s POV:

 

I’m scared. The fact that I’m miserably failing on hiding that feeling is a proof that I am really scared. I keep telling myself that I’m fine… that my mate and friends and brother will protect me but still… who am I kidding? I’m scared.

 

After I saw Dayoung’s vision, I know for a fact that anytime now… I will die. But if I die, who will protect my love ones? Who? And that’s when it hit me. I won’t die alone… I will die together with the traitor. Until my last breathe, I will protect them with all my life.

 

I look around me and saw all the new members forming a little circle with me inside of it on the center. I asked them to do that after I left the side of my mate…my mate who is now standing few feet outside the circle with my brother on his side. I don’t know what I am going to do without him. I am so thankful that he came with me here. This place that I thought I would never be able to step on once again. But because of him, I did. Just being close to Jae gave me strength to move forward.

 

He doesn’t have any idea how his presence alone can affect me. That’s why I am so glad that he never left my side from the moment we left the Blue Moon pack.

 

'Please....never let me go...' I didn’t intend to just blurt it out… but I did. My emotions were all over the place that a sudden image of my future came flashing back on my mind and without noticing, those words that I been meaning to say for days now just left my mouth.

 

And my mate’s reply never failed to make my heart flutter, I won't. I promise. Even though he doesn’t have any idea why I said it or what do I mean… he still replied whole heartedly.

 

I look at Jae one last time before I start the transformation. His eyes never left me. He was watching the whole time I left his side. He’s so worried that I might put my life in danger just like what I’ve said during the car ride.

 

‘I’ll be fine.’ I said through our mate link. I was hoping that it will lessen his worry but it didn’t. His body is still stiff and tense from the possibility of danger.

 

What will happen to him if I die? My wolf howls in pain inside me. She can’t bear the fact that our mate will suffer alone. And the human part of me fully agreed on that.

 

He might die. My wolf whisper solemnly inside me. I know. I replied.

 

‘Please be careful.  I don’t know what I will do if something bad happen to you.’ He said brokenly in my head that I have to avert my eyes as he said those words. He’s eyes were telling it all. He was really worried and scared for me.

 

I closed my eyes as I tried to shut down my emotion. No one knows this but transforming a normal werewolf to a white one is really dangerous. One wrong move, someone will kill their wolf… and be a normal human instead. And no one knows if it’s me or the one I’m transforming.

 

“Let’s start!” I announced as soon as I open my eyes avoiding Jae’s.

 

“I want 100% of your concentration and trust on me.” I ordered looking their eyes one by one to let them know how serious I am.

 

“One wrong move and one of us might turn to human instead.” I said aloud for the first time.

 

“Us?” I heard Suzy whispered softly as her eyes held curiosity mirroring the other new members’ including my mate’s and oppa’s. Oppa decided not to let Dayoung tag along here in the waterfalls seeing its past her bed time that’s why unnie also stayed in the pack house since Dayoung can’t be left alone.

 

“Yes. Us. Including myself. That’s why I want all your concentration and trust on me, understood?” I asked trying to keep my voice strong as I felt the intensity of Jae’s emotion coming into me that I thought I will black out.

 

“Understood.” They all answered at the same time with a hint of determination on their voices. And I gladly thank them in my head as I started giving instruction.

 

“Raise your right hand, chest level with your palm facing me.” All of them did what I say as soon as it left my mouth. “Close your eyes. Whatever you hear, you smell, you sense or whatever… don’t open your eyes. Whatever happens, don’t move in your place.” I ordered to all of them but my last part was directed to my mate as my eyes flickered a bit to his direction which I think he seem to understand as his body became more tense than before sensing that somewhere in this part of ritual something he doesn’t like will happen. Though he’s not part of the ritual, I know that once he saw what will happen to me, he will try to stop it.

 

Even though this will be the first time that I’m going to transform someone to a white one, I already know what will happen. I’ve read it before when the last moon goddess conduct the same thing.

 

“Now, I will start. Close your eyes.” They did. “No words needed so keep your mouth shut.”

 

I took a deep breath and took a glance to my mate smiling a bit but seeing his reaction it came out as a grimace.

 

Turning slowly to examine each of the new members around me, I noticed the changes in the atmosphere. The silence is deafening, that only the water falling from the falls is what you can hear. No stray animals can be seen around as if sensing the impending ritual.

 

I look up on the sky, looking directly at the moon asking for its guidance and strength. As soon as I’m done looking up, I allowed my wolf to take the half of my control as I felt my eyes turn to her eyes. Sky Blue. The tingling feeling on my head started the minute my eyes change color signifying the symbol of the Moon Goddess had already appeared on my forehead.

 

I put my both my hands in front of me. I put them together palm touching each other, like I was praying. As soon as both my hands meet, my right hand started to glow, a hint of blue and white at the same time. And at this point, I know that there’s no turning back.

 

It has already started.

 

Slowly I took a step towards the new members. I first went to Luna. Her eyebrow twitching feeling my presence coming near her but thankfully she didn’t make a move. With her hand facing me, I gently place mine on hers.

 

A gush of energy leaving my body as soon as my palm touching Luna’s. A small gasp left her lips but fortunately stayed still. Beads of sweat forming on her forehead as her body started accumulate the energy that I pass on her and at the same time I felt light headed and hurt from transferring the energy. One down eight to go.

 

I did the same thing over and over and I felt weaker than ever. And I know for the fact that my mate knows it well since he’s been growling after I transfer some energy to Ren which is the fourth one and now I’m down to last one. Hyun Joong.

 

I slowly put my hands in front of his and if my hunch about him and his protectiveness is correct. Then it will only means one thing, it will hurt like a .

 

‘If I’m correct about him, try to calm my mate.’ I said to my brother’s head. Both of us talk about Hyun Joong with the way he acts toward me. His protectiveness towards me even though I’m not his mate only led me and my brother to one thing. We read it once when we are parents are still alive.

 

For every time a Moon Goddess will appear, a protector will be born to protect her.

 

I gathered all my strength and finally let my palm meet Hyun Joong’s and at the same time a painful scream left my mouth.

 

“AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!” I tried not to scream but I failed. It really hurts so much. Hyun Joong’s wolf know it too well that he is my protector that’s why he is more amount of energy from me that can make him stronger, almost as strong as an Alpha of a normal pack to protect me.

 

I started to wobble a little as my surrounding started to spin but kept my hands on Hyun Joong at the same time a furious growl vibrated through the forest.

 

‘No one will move!’ I ordered everyone as soon as I saw Hyun Joong tried to open his eyes at the same time the other new members did the same. The ritual is not yet finished until I asked them to shift and I can’t let all my energy go to waste if they open their eyes now.

 

“I’m okay.” I spoke out loud intending for everyone around me to hear especially my mate.

 

“You are not.” He answered blatantly with a frown and an obvious worry on his face. My brother with the same expression but kept his mouth shut as he tried to hold my mate down to stop from coming to me.

 

“I will be.” I answered looking at his eyes. ‘Don’t worry.’

 

I look down feeling a wave of nausea hit me. I put my left hand on my knee as I tried hard to keep myself standing with my right hand still on Hyun Joong.

 

‘You’re asking for an impossible! You are in front of me getting weaker and weaker and here I am just standing few feet away from you and can’t even do anything but to watch! You don’t have any idea how close am I to shifting and take you out there right now! Yet you are asking me not to worry!!! What the do you want me to do Dara!! For the second time since the rouges attacked the Blue Moon, I felt nothing but being useless!! Now, tell me what to do!! Cause my brain can’t even ing think of anything but to keep you safe!!  Tell me!!’

 

I was astounded to say the least that I was able to stand straight and look at my mate. Jae never curses like that and it’s just only now that I felt how really, really worried and scared he is for me. Maybe it’s even an understatement because with the way he spoke in my head and how his emotion coming to me… its beyond compare. I know he is worried but not up to this point.

 

‘I’m sorry. I just didn’t want to make you worried but I think what I did only make things worse.’ I apologized with a force chuckle at the same time a lone tear left my eyes that I instantly wipe away. His eyes immediately soften with the sight of his mate shedding a tear.

 

I immediately block him in our link and tried to focus instead on the last werewolf in front of me. And few seconds after, I felt his wolf is now contented with the energy he gathered from me. I took a step back and pull away my hand from Hyun Joong.

 

I want back to the center of the circle wobbling a little from the loss of energy. With the little energy still left on my body, I gathered it all on my voice and ordered the new members. “Shift!”

 

And without their consent, one by one, they all started to shift into their new colored wolf. Cries of pain and deforming of bones can be heard in each one of them as if it’s their first time shifting. Few minutes, and all of them are standing proud in their white wolf. The only sign that they are not a really descendant of a Crescent Moon is that their eyes are still the same, it won’t ever be a sky blue like the original white ones same with those evolved werewolf (those who were transformed as a white if their mate is from Crescent Moon) but the difference is that all the werewolf that I transformed except for my mate will have a mark of their original pack on their right paw as a symbol of their origin.

 

“Good job all of you! You are now officially accepted as the new members of Crescent Moon. Welcome everyone to your new home.” I spoke softly looking each one of them at the same time I felt a pair of warm arms hug me from behind. My body instantly relaxes feeling the sparks from our skin. I laid my head on his chest finally giving up on keeping myself from stranding straight and just lean on my mate for support.

 

He didn’t say anything but just hold me and calming himself from inhaling my scent. A small smile graces my lips as I saw the new members excitedly playing around with each other. I tried hard not to laugh when I saw Taemin trying to catch his own tail.

 

My eyes search for my brother and when I found him, he was leaning on a tree with a wide smile looking at his new pack members. As if sensing my eyes on him, he looked to where am I standing with my mate.

 

‘I’m proud of you.’ He spoke telepathically.

 

‘Thank you.’

 

‘If they are still alive, they will be so proud of you.’ He spoke sadly as pool of tears left my eyes. The pain of remembering my parents suddenly enveloped me and with my weak state, I wasn’t able to hide it. Jae’s arm tightened around me, sensing the change of my emotion and within a second… I was face to face with him. He’s eyes searching thoroughly my whole body looking for something.

 

‘I know oppa…I know… I wish they were here.’ I replied as more tears left my eyes. Jae’s eyes widened as he saw more tears and I saw a flash of panic in his eyes.

 

“Are you hurt? Tell me… what’s wrong babe?” I shook my head at his question. I’m not hurt…physically, I’m not…. But emotionally? Yes I am… I am deeply hurt and probably broken.

 

“I just miss my parents.” I answered truthfully as his eyes flash this time with sadness. In an instant I was in his arms. Enveloped in his large muscular arms. His warmth and scent never failed to calm me. I will miss this…

 

“If I can turn back time and be there to see your parents and maybe save them… I will gladly do so… It might not be enough to ease the pain you are feeling right now, but I want you to know that my parents are also now your parents… our friends and pack members will gladly be by your side anytime. And I, I will always be with you… no matter what happens… I will always love you… don’t forget that…” He whispered on my ear with each word clear and held promise which make me sob in his chest more at the same time I hear my brother’s voice, ‘I also wish the same thing little sis…’.

 

After I calm down, I notice that all the new members were oblivious to my outburst and I kinda chuckle at how the enjoy their new form except for one.

 

He was just looking at me on the side. He was different. He’s fur is like with everyone pure white but… a streak of black was on his ears and paws just like those who have an Alpha blood the only difference is that the Alpha descendant has gold streak.

 

I was standing side by side with Jae, but as soon as his eyes landed on the wolf… he’s arm immediately snake onto my waste flushing me against his side. He let out a warning growl to the werewolf, not liking the way it was looking at me.

 

But the werewolf didn’t even flinch from Jae’s growl but the others did as they look curiously on our direction. And sooner than I expected, the werewolf walks towards our direction. His head hanging low showing submission as if saying I’m not planning anything bad.

 

 

Jae took a step forward releasing me from his grip but instantly went in front, shielding me from the wolf. I reach for Jae’s hand not wanting him to get work up because I know this wolf and he meant no harm. He is my protector after all.

 

“Relax Jae, its Hyun Joong.” I spoke trying to stand beside him.

 

“Hyun Joong? But why is he different?” He asked allowing me this time to stand on his side. After the transformation, the scent of the new werewolves had changed and the fact that territory if Crescent Moon is full of flowers that can totally mess up with our sense of smell is not helping Jae to recognize the wolf.

 

“Because he is born to be my protector.” I answered at the same time I felt a nudge on my feet and saw Hyun Joong on my other side now trying to get my attention.

 

“What do you m--?” Jae was cut off when we suddenly heard some cracking sound and looks to my side and saw Hyun Joong in his birth suit kneeling down while looking at me.

 

 I was struggling not to look down as I focused in Hyun Joong’s eyes. WTF is he thinking? Oh goodness… he was !!

 

“I, Kim Hyun Joong, a protector, offer my life to the Moon Goddess Sandara Park. I will serve you for the life time and I will protect you until my last breath.” I was shocked as his sudden declaration of the ‘protector’s oath’.

 

But I immediately composed myself and was about to give my response when my furious mate beat me to it as he shield me from the view that I’m resisting to take a glance cause I’m mated for goodness but what can I say… he’s one fine piece of a meat…keke!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Can you at least wait and get dressed before you suddenly take your oath In front of a mated She-wolf?!!!”

 

 

 

 

 

 

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

NEXT CHAPTER:

MEET THE PARENTS & GOT KIDNAPPED

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++