Suspicion and Plan

I'll Protect You With All My Life

 

Yoochun’s POV:

 

I was laughing my out when I heard the nickname Dara gave him. I even stop in the road for so many times while I’m driving because I’m afraid I might crash into something because of so much laughing. When I arrived at the pack house, everyone was drinking and singing. I roam my eyes around looking for him. I spotted Mr. Snuggle sitting in the corner drinking silently. He was deep in his thoughts that he didn’t even realize that I was on his side.

 

“Yow Mr. Snuggle!” He got startled and stood up on his seat immediately clutching his chest.

 

“WTF Chun! Are you trying to kill me?!!!?” He spat on my face.

 

“Whew! Easy buddy! You might suddenly shift if you burst out like that.”

 

“Whatever. I’ve been waiting for you since forever, give me your phone.” He ordered. I looked at him curiously.

 

“What do you want with my phone Mr. Snuggle?”

 

“I need to call someone, I forgot mine in my room.”

 

“Uh-huh, really?” I asked him doubtly. I handed him my phone. He grabbed it and went outside. I secretly followed him and I saw him staring at my phone. What the heck? I thought he had to call someone. He took a deep breath and hold the phone firmly, as he was about to press the button... my phone suddenly rings. It’s the ringtone I set whenever Dara call me. I saw him tense up as he look intently on the screen. He must be debating whether to answer it or not. He turned around planning to go back inside but he saw me standing near the door. He glared at me for a second and I automatically run inside. . . I quickly hide somewhere before he kills me. Then I remember my phone... my sister is calling. Sh*t! I told her to call me if something happen, wait? Did something bad happen? As soon as I realized that my instinct kick inside me and I burst out from my hiding place.

 

“Dara-ah.” I heard him call my sister as he held the phone on his right ear. Instantly, everyone shut their mouth and head snap to where he is. Worried was evident in his voice, all of us our now listening to the conversation.

 

“Wait there... Chun and I will fetch you.” He continued. After hearing that, I quickly run outside and start the engine of my car. I heard the door on my side opened, then closed. I know he will come with me no matter what, especially after he heard her yesterday in the woods.

 

Commotion can be clearly heard inside. I can clearly hear Changmin and Seungri’s panicking voice and Yunho trying to calm them down and stopping them to follow us. I heard Jiyong trashed around beating and shouting to someone and by the sound of it, he was fighting with Junsu and Youngbae maybe because he also wanted to come with us. Though I can understand how they feel hearing the crying voice of their ‘princess’ on the phone. Yeah almost all of them called her princess except Ji and the girls.

 

We soon arrived at where she is. Before I turn off the engine, he jumped off from his seat and before I know it he already wrapped his arms around Dara protectively and I heard her called him

 

“Mr. Snuggle.” And I saw her as she lost consciousness.

 

“What??????” This time I didn’t laugh. I was shocked from what I’ve heard. I saw him with the same reaction as mine. He stood up with Dara in his arms carrying her in bridal style.

 

“Did you?” He asked fiercely. I shook my head immediately.

 

“I didn’t say anything to her, she asked me earlier but I wasn’t able to answer because you called. Buddy, how did she know? Only the two of us know that it’s you. And there’s no point on asking someone because we all look the same when we are in wolf form, so even if she describe your appearance no one can tell it’s you unless they smelled your scent.” I told him while thinking deeply.

 

He’s also in deep thought as she held Dara closely to him as if she is might break anytime in the back seat. I silently drive home and didn’t talk further about that topic. But to be honest everything that’s happening had been bugging me. The way she moves silently like how we werewolves move and walk, her quick reflexes, the earlier incident where I heard her spoke to my mind and just a minute ago on how did she found out who Mr. Snuggle is. What is she keeping? I wanted to ask but I know it’s not yet time, if she’s hiding something... I know it’s for the best of everyone. She’s the type of person who will put other’s concern before herself, just like what she did for TOP and Bom,

 

I came to stopped in front of our house. I opened the door and let him carry my sister in her room. He carefully laid her in her bed and tucked her inside the duvet. We both just stayed quiet while watching her. She looks vulnerable. My wolf whimpered inside me seeing the person we treat as our real sister heartbroken. I saw him pulled a chair beside her bed and just keep looking at her. Damn! I forgot this dude has something for my sister too. He looked so worried, his shoulder was stiffed and tense.

 

“Do you want to drink or eat something downstairs?” I offered, He shook his head.

 

“Yoochun... Can I stay the night here? I don’t know but my wolf can’t calm down unless he saw her safe and awake, I promise I behave, so can I stay?” He looked at me straight in the eyes. For the same reason, I also don’t know why but my wolf seems to like him for my sister as if telling me she’ll be okay with him. I nodded at him.

 

“But keep the door open.” I said.

 

“Yeah, thanks buddy.”

 

 

 

Jiyong’s POV:

 

I felt tired after trying to follow them but those two idiots with the name of Youngbae and Junsu tried to stop me. I also saw Bom trying to do the same but Yunho told the girls to hold her down. Damn! They didn’t even understand how the two of us felt. She’s our best friend for goodness sake!!! We’re the one who’s supposed to be with Yoochun since we are closest to her!!

 

An hour passed when we all received a group message from Yoochun telling us that our princess is fine now and sleeping. We all took a deep breath as we read his message, relief can be seen in everyone’s face as we stand up to go home except for Junsu, Yunho and Changmin who’s living in the pack house.

 

Human involved in werewolf society were usually treated badly. But everything changed one and a half years ago when we met her. Well, maybe in our pack, treatment to humans became better but I’m not sure about the other pack. It was during those pack meeting we’re the top 10 leader of our pack announces the top 10 leader in the future or simple the heir of each position. Well, fortunately I was included together will all my buddies except for the girls since only the eldest male sibling has the guts for the role.

 

After the announcement of the future leaders, I saw our Beta, Teddy Park step forward together with our Alpha Kim Joong Kook.

 

“Everyone, may I have your attention please.” Everyone stopped what they are doing and looked at Alpha Kim. “Beta Park has something to share with you and I hope you will listen properly. Thank You.” He motioned for Beta Park to speak. He mouthed ‘thank you’ to Alpha. Those two were known to be best buddies since they were young.

 

“Hello everyone. I would like to share something to you guys. I’m not sure how you will take what I’m going to say. Some of you might be happy for our family and some might think badly for us. So I hope for your understanding.” He took a deep breath and starts with his speech. “All of you are aware that my wife gave birth to my only son Yoochun...” He trailed off and everyone nodded. “But to be honest, she gave birth to a fraternal twin. Yoochun and his sister...” All of gasped with the revelation, why did he kept it?

 

“My daughter is a human...she didn’t have any werewolf genes in her body, thus we decided to let her aunt take care of her away from our society so I hope you understand why we kept her till know.” Everyone nodded with what he said. I saw a small smile tagged his lips, happy with everyone’s reaction. “And later you might see a girl with us please treat her properly in spite of the difference. Thank You.” No one answered, well because obviously they’re not sure how to treat her. We saw him frowned but didn’t said anything as he went back to his seat and we heard the Alpha Female telling us that dinner is ready.

 

Almost 200 werewolves were having dinner that time when we saw TOP walking to Yoochun’s family table. I saw a small figure walking beside him holding his hand with Jaejoong tailing them. Everyone noticed what’s going on and just look at TOP with a smile on his face. We are all quiet waiting to see the face of the small figure we assumed as the Beta’s daughter.

 

TOP stop in front of the Park’s table and pulled a chair gesturing to the girl to sit. We all saw her step forward from TOP’s back and sh*t! My jaw dropped when I saw a goddess wearing a green dress with red ribbon on the waist, wearing it elegantly. I snapped out myself from drooling at her and look around seeing everyone with the same reaction even the Alpha family.

 

She sat on the chair offered by TOP flashing him the most beautiful smile I’ve ever seen. And that was the day she captured my heart. I found out that she actually suffered from depression and TOP is the reason she’s smiling now. I kept my feelings hidden because it’s very obvious that she likes TOP.  Almost all of us grew fond of her and treat her properly except those who envy her but she fairly fight those people wanting to hurt her. She’s a strong lady, cheerful, sweet and kind.

 

Bom and I got close to her easily until the three of us became best friends. Just like a magnet, she attracted those amazing werewolves in our group. Chaerin, Minzy, Youngbae, Daesung, Seungri and of course TOP. And sometimes, his brother Yoochun together with the other top 5 future leaders, Junsu, Changmin and Yunho will join and I’m sure that if Jaejoong is here he will come also. Sooner after that I heard that she and TOP started dating but my unrequited love didn’t disappear, instead it grew deeper.

 

I snapped out of my little reminiscing when I got home. Night passes quickly and soon I was woken up by the sound of my cell phone, I frustratingly get my phone to look who the caller is. ‘BOM’. I mentally rolled my eyes preparing myself for what antics she’s about to deliver. I pressed the accept button.

 

“What do you want at exactly six in the morning?” I asked. There was a long silent that I was about to doze off again before I heard her voice,

 

“I found my m-mate.” She stuttered. My eyes widened in shock,

 

“What? Really? I’m happy for you Bommie, tell me who is the lucky man?” A smile form on my lips, happy for my best friend but that didn’t last long when I heard the name of his mate.

 

“TOP.” I froze right after hearing his name. ! Is that the reason those two quickly went to her after she called? Oh God... my baby girl.

 

“Ji...” I heard Bom. “What am I going to do?” This time I heard her sob. “I didn’t know he was here since last night. He talked to my parent that’s why they allowed him to stay. I just saw him going out of the guest room earlier. He told me everything even what happened last night.... JI... I didn’t know. I might have hurt Dara.... Ji I’m not yet 18 but when he hold my hands there’s a spark, that didn’t exist before when he’s still 17. In two days I’ll be 18 Ji and even before that, I know for sure he is my mate. Ji... I can’t ignore the pull, the bond, the sparks when we touch and specially the ‘love’ specially when my birthday comes... Ji... I love Dara... but I’m also starting to love him.... Ji... help me... help her...” She finished as she continue crying. I can hear TOP trying to calm her down.

 

“Bommie-ah, I understand what you mean but I have to go... she needs me right now for sure. I’ll talk to you later. Bye” I jump off my bed and headed to the bathroom. I took a quick shower and put a washed jeans, red shirt, white rubber shoes and my favourite beanie.

 

I zoomed out of the house and hopped on my Koenigsegg CCX. I drove straight to the Beta’s house where Dara is. She loved him a lot, for sure she’s hurting like hell because of this mating thing. I can’t bring myself hating TOP and Bom because it’s not their fault. No one expect this.

 

 

Dara’s POV:

 

I woke up feeling really empty. I open my eyes only to be blinded by the sunlight coming from the window of my room. I saw my door open straight in front of me. I instantly sit up on my bed and look around wondering if someone barge in my room in a little panicked. I smelled the air around me and the comforting smell of Mr. Snuggle hit me. I tried to move my hand when I realized that I can’t move my right hand. I turn to my side only to see someone holding my hand tightly and sleeping in my chair with his head on my bed.

 

I see, I’m right he’s the one with Chun last night, my Mr. Snuggle. I tried to release my hand from his grip but I woke him up on the process. He abruptly sits up straight and become alert to his surrounding like what I did earlier, that’s when he realized I’m awake.

 

 He stood up and jump to my bed. He gently put his hands on my face. He looked at my face intently examining every inch looking for something. He looked directly in to my eyes while still cupping my face.

 

“Tell me, are you okay? Are you hurting somewhere? Do you need anything?” He bombarded me with a lot of questions, but I don’t care. When I heard his voice I can’t help but shivered. His voice sounds so y and husky in the morning. A smile crept to my face as I look directly the face of my ‘comfort zone’. He’s so handsome, I think he is the most good looking guy in this town.

 

“Please talk to me... Angel.” I heard him pleaded as I kept myself silent. Angel? Who’s Angel? I looked at him curiously. I was about to asked him who is he talking about when I saw how worried he is right now. I can fell his fear and panic at this moment. I slowly reach and touch his face with my hands. I saw how his eyes widened in surprised with my action.

 

“I’m fine Mr. Snuggle. Thank you.”I flashed him my genuine smile. The smile that I rarely show to others showing him I’m really grateful. I saw how he relaxed and smiled back at me making my heart skip a beat. I saw his mouth open as he about to ask me something when I heard someone running in the stairs going to the hallway directly to my room.

 

There, I saw my best friend with a worried and pained expression which bring me back to the real world making me remember what happened last night. I pulled away from Mr. Snuggle’s touch and jump over to where Jiyong is, wrapping my arms on his waist burying my face on his chest. I thought I wouldn’t cry anymore... that once is enough but seeing his face had made me yearn so much for his comfort.

 

I felt his arms hugging me back as I cried silently on his chest. He whispered soothing words trying to calm me down while his hands caressing my back up and down. I heard someone cleared his throat behind me. I remember that Mr. Snuggle is still in the room. I turned around still hugging Ji.

 

“I’m sorry to interrupt but I have to go now.” He looked at me and paused for a second. “Be strong okay? If you need my help you know where to find me.” He walked closer and planted a kiss on my forehead. Instead of being shock by his action, it just made me feel warm as if it’s a natural thing to do. I force a smile and nodded but I know he didn’t buy it. “See you Dara-ah”. He finished as he stepped out of my room with a sad smile. I saw Ji bow his head when he passed by. But before he completely disappears from my sight I called him.

 

“Wait!” He stopped and looked back. “Thank you for staying with me but before you go can you tell me your name?” I asked. I saw how his lips frown at what I asked and how hurt flash on his face but quickly covered it.

 

“You know me Angel...you know me. I assure you. Maybe your memories of me were hiding at the back of your head so seek for it quickly.” He let out a force chuckle as he joked. “Well then, see you around. Bye.” He waived to me as he turned around leaving my question unanswered. Do I know him?

 

“Baby girl, come on let’s get you back to bed.” I heard Ji spoke and he released his hold on me but grabbed my hand as he led me back to my bed. “You look pale, you need to get some more rest.” He said as he helps me to lie down on my bed and tucked me under the blanket. He went to the other side and does the same. He pulled me to his side and wrapped his arms around me while I rest my head on his chest and my hand on his waist.

 

 

Jiyong’s POV:

 

I don’t know what happened between the two of them but I shrugged it off. I looked at my baby girl, she’s so pale. I asked her to get some rest and thankfully she didn’t argue. I took the other side of the bed as I hold her and she did the same.  

 

“Bom called me earlier.” I felt her hold on my waist tighten and she seems stiff from what she heard.

 

“Is that so?” She mumbled.

 

“Neh, so I’ve heard about the mating. . .” I trailed off. “Did you guys break up?” I asked. I felt her nod on my chest.

 

“Neh, I set him free Ji, and I know it’s for the best.” She started. She continued to tell me every details of what happen. And I’m clearly aware that few tears have escape from her eyes. I listen to everything she said. I felt sad for her, it’s hurting her so much. If only I can take away the pain, I will do it without her asking me. I know that staying at her side is the only thing I can offer to comfort her. And I know that it’s already enough for her. But I’m afraid that she will fall into depression again and this time there’s no TOP that will help her. I heard that she’s not talking during that time and not showing any emotion. And now I wonder am I enough to keep her from falling on that state?

 

“It’s okay baby girl. I’m so proud of you. Do you know that you’re really a strong girl? I know you will be okay. Though it may be hard for few days, weeks or months and hopefully not years because we are in same circle of friends with them... but I will always be here for you Dara-ah, okay?”

 

“Thank you Ji, I know you will.”

 

“Don’t worry about it.” I said as I kissed her forehead.

 

“Ji, I want to go somewhere... to forget, to move on.” She said.

 

“Sure, but you have to take a rest first then we will go where you wanted.” I said to her.

 

“No Ji, I want to go somewhere far away for a while... She will turns 18 after two days, it will be painful to see them together especially both of them cannot ignore the bond anymore because they are finally an adult. Maybe right now Bom can ignore that but after her birthday she can’t and if she did ignore it... they will both suffer and feel the pain that will slowly kill them. That’s why I want to leave, not only to move on but for them not to worry about me so they won’t hold back in my behalf. I love both of them JI, I want them to be happy and it’s only for a few weeks and I’ll be back.” She stated. She’s the type that once she made a decision, no one can stop her.

 

“Are you sure about that? Have you told your parents about your plan?” I asked her.

 

“I’m sure Ji. Mom and Dad were out last night and I think they are not yet home. Besides, I know they will understand me. “

 

“Alright, if that’s what you want but I’m coming with yo—“ She cut me off.

 

“No JI! School will start in a few days, you don’t need to skip classes because of me. I’m going alone!” She retorted back.

 

“No! If you’re going, I also will. No argument! It’s final! And if you will leave secretly and leave me alone then I’m still not going to school until you return.” I answered back. I heard her sigh.

 

“Fine.” She replied simply. “ But I want to talk to both of them, I don’t want to make them feel guilty.” She finished.

 

“That’s good, Bom was actually crying earlier, she knew that what happened hurt you. She doesn’t even know what to do. I love you baby girl but I also love Bommie, I don’t want any conflict between the two of you and you know she loves you too.” I explained.

 

“I know JI, no need to tell me. Don’t worry there will be no conflict, I won’t let something like that break our friendship. We will leave tomorrow after I talk to her, before her birthday.” I nodded.

 

“Alright then, go to sleep now. We will talk later regarding our little escapade.” I told her. “ Oh! And I heard you ask him what’s his name... He is the future Alpha. He is Kim Jaejoong.” I added to lessen her curiosity about that guy. I saw her smile before she closed her eyes and whispered. . .

 

 

 

 

“Kim Jaejoong... Keke! I got you Mr. Snuggle.”

 

 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Here's an update...

One more chapter and she'll be able to meet her mate...

though I know you guys have already some idea who is he...

Anyways... I apologize if there's any error...

And sorry if I'm jumping from one POV to another...hope you guys don;t mind

Enjoy reading!!! Hope you'll like it...

Subscribe and Comment.. Kamsa

 

A/N: If you guys having a hard time regarding the mate thingy you can ask me... 

so that I can explain further... 

But let me remind you that werewolf can only identify their mate once he/she turns 18 or became adult.

So even though Bom and TOP were friends they don't have any idea that they were mated, only after TOP's birthday.

But that time TOP is the only one who new it just by looking at her, because Bom is still 17. 

But werewolf who is not yet 17 can identify their mate if his/her mate is already 18 by touching or physical contact..

 

Did I made it more confusing??? keke!! Don't worry...

next chapter will be TOP's POV and he will explain what happen... 

But I think all of you know what I'm trying to picture...keke!!!

Till' next chapter... :)