Meet the Parents & Got Kidnapped

I'll Protect You With All My Life

Jaejoong’s POV:

 

After the transformation of the new members and Hyun Joong’s annoying display of his body or should I say pledge of loyalty to my mate, we were now back in the pack house. Dara was exhausted as hell that I had to carry her back all the way from the waterfalls where the ritual was held up to her room (our room). My wolf keeps whining inside me, hating the fact that our mate tired herself up to the point that she almost past out. We’re both worried for our mate.

 

I was now standing beside the bed where my mate was sleeping soundlessly. As soon as her back hit the soft mattress, she immediately closes her eyes and within a second she’s asleep. I pull up the blanket that was covering her slowly to avoid waking her up and slid under it. As if sensing my presence, she immediately moves closer to my side and put her head on my chest, draping one of her legs at the same time. My wolf purr inside me, loving the warmth and scent of his mate.

 

Even though the Crescent Moon’s place is majestic in the eyes of everyone, my wolf actually hates it silently. Well, honestly I also feel the same. Yeah, this place is beyond compare but the thing is all the flowers around the territory keep messing up my sense of smell. I’m having a hard time inhaling the scent of my mate and I don’t like that one bit.

 

Dara explained to me that it is also another form of their defense, the overwhelming scent of the flowers can make the trespassers/ rouges have a hard time finding the scent of any werewolf in their territory. But I questioned that, if the flowers were messing with our sense of smell, how the hell will they figure out if someone trespasses their territory or how can they search for the trespassers. Because usually in a regular pack, we track the trespassers through their scent.

 

“Have you forgotten that we are not from regular pack Jae?”  She asked, amusement dancing in her eyes. And I rolled my eyes in response.

 

“You remember that force field thingy when you enter our territory?” She asked as I nod in response.

 

“If someone steps inside our territory, our Alpha will feel it. The force field was somehow connected to the Alpha. He will be notified if someone enters our boundary. And if that happens, our fighter will immediately run to the boundary and hide within the flowers so that the trespassers won’t notice them, by the time that they found out that the one who enters the territory is a threat they will immediately capture him/her.” She explained nonchalantly as I absorb her information. Wow, they really do have a different way in their pack.

 

I casually put one of my arms around her sleeping form and the other played with her hair. I look up and stare at her ceiling. I stifled a laugh as I saw a picture in her wooden ceiling. It’s a picture of two kids with mud all over their face and body, and you can immediately recognize them as hyung and my mate. They were laughing at something that was on the ground which I can’t identify. They were so young and free at that time. How can I wish I see those smile on both their faces now. But the question is why the heck did she put that picture in the ceiling? I shook my head in amusement… only my mate…only her.

 

“We haven’t have our alone time for a while now, huh?” I asked my sleeping mate and hug her beside me as I inhale her lovely scent.

 

“Hmm…” I heard a hum of agreement from her and my eyes widened in shock. I’m not sure if it’s her or her wolf but that really surprised me. I chuckle a bit and kissed her forehead.

 

“Good night my mate.” That night I fell asleep with a smile on my face.

 

*****

 

“Good morning!!” I heard a voice like melody greeted me as soon as I open my eyes. I feel weight on top of me and find my mate’s body crushing me with a smile in her face.

 

“Morning!” I replied smiling as I pulled her face on mine and brush my lips with her.

 

The simple kiss that was supposed to be a greeting turns out to a one heavy make out session. I’m not planning to do anything but a peck, though I think my mate has a different idea since she didn’t pull away after I let go but move her lips on mine instead. I didn’t care if I have a morning breath or none, she’s not complaining right?

 

She snakes her arms to my neck and brought me closer to her as our lips move in sync. My hands immediately went to her side and run it up and down, loving the way she reacts when she shiver under my touch. I suddenly felt her tongue my lower lip and I knew exactly what she wants. I open my mouth without a second thought and grant her wish. I let her take the lead and I smile between our kisses when I heard her moan as I put my hands under my shirt that she’s wearing.

 

Sparks, more like fireworks flowed in my hands spreading all over my whole body as I trace her bare side and spine with my warm hands. A moan managed to escape my lips when her core accidentally touches my morning wood when she was trying to move in a more comfortable position. And oh boy, I think she did like it. Because the next thing I knew was we were now only in our underwear and our simultaneous moan is the only thing you can hear.

 

Our position was now changed. I was on top of her, kissing every visible part of her body. Her legs were around me keeping me close to her as possible as she not so discreetly try to grind her body on me. Using her free hands, she tugged on my hair making me look at her eyes as she pulled my face close to give me a long passionate kiss.

 

“Uncle!!! Aunt Dee-dee!!! Breakfast is ready!!!!” The door suddenly open as our innocent little niece came barging in our room. I was immediately push back harshly if I may add from my previous position courtesy of my oh so loving mate making me end up on the floor with a loud ‘thud’. If I’m not a werewolf I may have a broken hip now.

 

She immediately covers her petite body as she look at our niece embarrassingly. Thank God I’m wearing a boxers short or else I will corrupt little Dayoung’s mind at her young age. My mate and I both look at Dayoung who was now standing in front of our widely open door with a curios look as she hold her Pororo doll on her left arm.

 

“Ahmm what are you doing on the floor Uncle Jae-jae?” She asked looking at me with her little innocent eyes.

 

“I fell?” I stated though even to my ears it sounded like a question.

 

“Why did you fell?” She demanded looking at the bed where my mate is, down to me on the floor.

 

“Ahmm I accidentally fell while your Aunt and I were playing on the bed.” As if a switch was hearing the word ‘playing’ her eyes immediately shine in excitement. And I hear my mate groan, I think in embarrassment.

 

“Playing? You guys are playing?!!! What are you playing?” She asked excitedly as she jumps on the bed as my mate let out an ‘oomph’ being crushed by Dayoung’s weight. I immediately look at my mate asking for a silent help and her eyes widened as she shook her head. So much of a mate she is.

 

“Ahmm… a were playing… ahmm… wrestling?”I supply.

 

‘Wrestling Jae? Really? Can you be more creative?’ Dara asked in my head.

 

‘What am I supposed to say? At least I came up with something.’ I retorted. She just rolled her eyes at me.

 

“Can I join?!!” And here comes the little one’s question.

 

“NO!!!” Dara and I answered at the same time making the poor little Dayoung jumped out of bed. Her eyes widened for a bit looking shock at our rejection, then suddenly become teary. I stand up and was about to walk to her when she stomp on the floor then glare at me. Me?? Why me?

 

“I hate Uncle Jae and Aunt Dee-dee!!!” She shouted then run outside our room.

 

“Did she just s—“ Dara started but cut off when the now little devil came back still glaring. She reaches for the door knob and closes it too hard.

 

“Bang!!!” My mate and I both cringed at the sound.

 

“That was… interesting?” My mate said looking at the door.

 

“Yeah… interesting. Anyway, freshen up babe. Breakfast is ready.” I said pushing the blanket away from her almost body and take her hand on mine as I guide her on the bathroom door connected to her room.

 

“Want to join?” She asked as she mischievously as entered the bathroom. I knew that she’s just toying with me but I think that she forgot that I can now see through her after I mark her. So I did what a mate should do.

 

“Sure.” I answered seriously, trying to stop myself from laughing when I saw her surprised reaction. I was about to enter the bathroom when she exclaimed no.

 

“Ahh!! No!! No!!” She said. “I’m just kidding Jae! I’m just kidding!” And that did it. I laughed  out loud at her. And I think she finally realized that I knew what she’s doing.

 

“Jerk.” She said slamming the door in my face.

 

I’m not even sure if I should be angry or happy that Dayoung interrupted us. I almost lost control over my wolf and was about to finish the mating, if it isn’t for Dayoung. These days, kissing and making out is not enough.  I have an Alpha blood and my wolf calling to his mate is becoming stronger and needy. I hope that sooner or later that Dara will already agree to complete the mating because I think I’m going crazy if she keeps on delaying what supposed to happen the first time we knew that we are mates.

 

****

 

“Finally! Look, who finally decided to join us!” Hyung announced as Dara and I make our way to the dining room where everyone was already seated. I heard my mate says ‘ha-ha! funny!’ and saw everyone tried not to laugh as their Alpha rolled his eyes on my mate. The room was simple yet elegant. The dining table is a long rectangular one made of fine wood with chairs surrounding it.

 

When we got there, we saw hyung sitting on the very end of the table with his mate on his right side along with Suzy, Victoria, Luna and Sulli. On his left is the little Dayoung alongside with the boys namely Hyun Joong, Ren, Yonghwa, Taemin and Jonghyun. With only two seats left, I sat on the other end of the table facing hyung as Dara sat beside me with the girls on her side. All of us started eating at the same time. It was quiet but comfortable atmosphere until Han Byul-noona spoke.

 

“What’s wrong? You don’t like the food?” She asked Dayoung as the little one haven’t touched her food even for a bit. I look at my food, Pancakes, bacons, eggs, hams and French toast… what’s there to not like? I looked back to Dayoung who now gathered the attention of all the people eating on the table but to my surprised her eyes were going back and forth to me and my mate before crossing her arms in front of her, puffing her cheeks a bit and letting out a ‘hmp!’ before turning her head away. A clear sign of a child throwing tantrums.

 

And that put us on spotlight. Everyone looked at me and Dara except for Dayoung with a curious expression. Noona raised an eyebrow to both of us as she finally break the ice.

 

“Did something happen upstairs when Dayoung fetch the two of you for breakfast?” She asked looking at us suspiciously.

 

“No!” Dara and I answered at the same time, the exact moment Dayoung spoke still looking away. “They don’t want me to join in their game!”

 

“Game? What game?” The mother asked once more.

 

“Nothing!” Dara answers too quickly at the same time Dayoung said what I told her though she added another word. “Wrestling in bed!” And that earns a silent reaction. I think they immediately knew what the little girl was talking about because all their mouth form an ‘O’, understanding what ‘wrestling in bed’ means. And I think it helps a little that my mate was blushing in my side upon hearing the ‘game’.

 

“Ah… wrestling in bed..” Hyung trailed off as a smirk forming in his mouth that quickly gains a glare from my mate. “Tell me, oh sweet daughter of mine, does the wrestling in bed required being ?” He asked his daughter. My eyes widened in surprised with the rest of us except for the oblivious Dayoung.

 

“Did you seriously ask her that?” Dara exclaimed grabbing one pancake from her plate and was about to throw it when noona hit him at the back of head while muttering under her breath. “This man seriously needs to grow up.

 

“That ahjussi is just wearing a short and I don’t know about that ahjumma, she’s under the blanket.” She said pointing her finger to me then to my mate.

 

“Did she really call us an ahjussi and ahjumma?!” I asked. This girl is really turning into a monster.

 

“Ohh… interesting!!” Se7en-hyung amusingly exclaimed and was about to ask another thing when noona glared in his direction and that quickly shuts him off. Whipped.

 

“Dayoungie, you see… ahmm wrestling in bed is only for adults..” Noona explained to Dayoung as the latter pouted disappointedly.

 

“Really?” She asked and her mother nodded.

 

“When you grow up and find your mate you can play wrestling with him.”

 

“But—“

 

“No buts.”

 

“Fine.”

 

“Alright then, eat your food.”

 

And thank goodness she decided to eat. Wew that was ahmm really embarrassing. As I examine the faces of the new members, almost rolled my eyes to them especially the boys. The girls were kinda embarrassed about the topic but the boys… well they are boys after all, they are all wiggling their eyebrows towards me except for Hyun Joong who’s getting red from stifling his laugh but that didn’t stay long.

 

“Pfft!! Wrestling? Really? Pfft!!” He laughed so hard that I thought he’s gonna pass out.

 

“Go die moron.” I replied rolling my eyes and continue to eat my delicious breakfast as I reach and held my mate’s hand under the table.

 

****

 

Dara’s POV:

 

After our embarrassing moment in the dining room, Jae and I quickly say our goodbye to everyone to go back to our room. That moment, it will be forever etch into my mind. And I think when someone asked me what is my most embarrassing moment, I think this time I definitely know what am I going to answer.

 

Jae and I stayed mostly in our room the whole morning cuddled up and only went out when lunch time came. But then after eating we went back to our room and decided to just have a movie marathon to waste our time.

 

I’m not sure how long we watch movies because I think I fell asleep in the middle of it. When I woke up, I immediately search for the warmth of my mate but found none. I look around me and saw myself along in the bed, alone in our room. I frowned at that. I abruptly stood up and straighten my clothes. I went to my vanity table where my phone is and grab it, but as take my phone, a small piece of paper falls down.

 

My face scrunches up in curiosity. Where did it come from? I kneel down to pick up the paper and stood up immediately. And my curiosity did upon reading it.

 

I’ll just tour myself in your territory so don’t worry.

I didn’t wake you up coz’ you still look a bit tired.

So, I let you rest. I’ll be back real soon.

 

Love you.

-jae

 

A shadow of smile form in my lips as I read his note. What can I say, I haven the best mate in the world. Not sure why but even a short note from him like this, he never failed to show his love to me. I tuck the note on my back pocket and went down. I passed the guys and oppa in the living room and shouted, “I’m going out for a bit!” I heard oppa’s “ok” at the same time my protector said, “I’m coming with you.”

 

I stop right in front of the door as I was about to reach for the knob. Did I hear it correctly?

 

“I’m coming with you.” He declared as he made his way from the living room to where am I standing.

 

“Ahhh nope.” I replied.

 

“I’m your protector Dara. I need to be with you all the time. How am I going to know if you’re in danger if you’ll leave me upon going out.” He reasoned out and I really frown at that.

 

“Hyun Joong, you’re my protector not my mate. Don’t get me wrong but my mate is who I needed to be with all the time not my protector. I know your duty is to protect me but I’m really capable of myself. Thanks though. If I really need help or if I’m in danger I’ll immediately call you. Okay?” I asked hoping he understand my reason. I know he and his wolf is worried but I think I can manage somehow.

 

“Fine.” He sighed with a reluctant expression on his face. “But promise that if you need help you’ll immediately call me.”

 

“Promise.”

 

“Alright.”

 

“See yah later!”

 

I immediately went out to go to the place that I should have been years ago, but was too afraid to accept reality that’s why it took me four years to finally have the courage to face them. The village idiots told me the exact place where I could find them. And I was dreading for this day to finally meet them.

 

I walk and walk and walk, after 15 minutes I finally reach my destination. The wind was so strong at this time of late afternoon, almost turning to night. The flower were really messing up our sense of smell because from what oppa told me earlier during lunch, he went to visit them but I can’t smell any of his scent here.

 

I took a deep breath as I finally step on this place for the first time after the massacre. I recite in my head the direction that oppa told me. Every step I made, I felt like I’m gonna die. So nervous, so scared and so hurt. As I near them, I noticed a silhouette of someone sitting in the place that I intended to go. My eyes narrowed figuring out who’s there. But as I was only few meters away, I immediately recognized who is it. He’s back was facing me, he’s short black hair was dancing in the wind and his white skin standout among the grey tomb around him. Though I can’t smell his scent, I can definitely identify him wherever or whenever. He’s my mate after all.

 

“It’s kind of awkward huh?” I heard him spoke. Did he know I’m here?

 

“I never thought that there will be a day that I will be talking to a tomb.” He continued, chuckling a bit.

 

“But never actually thought that this will be the way I will be introducing myself to my in-laws.” He said in a soft sad voice. I immediately bit my lip to stop myself letting out a sob, but I didn’t have the strength to stop myself from crying as my tears fell from my eyes right after I heard my mate’s words. I was about to run over to him thinking he was talking to me but stop as soon as I realize he was talking to my parents.

 

“I didn’t bring your daughter here because I’m not sure if she’s already ready to see you guys lying peacefully here and besides she needs rest, she exhausted herself last night due to the ritual.” My hands went to my mouth to try hard not to let him hear me. My eyes were like waterfalls, tears won’t stop falling.

 

I teleported near him behind the tree making sure not to produce a sound. The scene before me really touches my heart. Just few meters away, my mate is talking to the tomb where my parents are lying.

 

“Well, ahmm I’m not even sure why do I feel nervous but anyway, I am Kim Jaejoong… future Alpha of Blue Moon Pack… also your daughter’s mate.” He took a deep breath. “I am glad I was finally able meet you, Mr. & Mrs. Park though I wish it’s not in this way.”

 

He was silent for a minute when he suddenly stands up. I thought he was leaving but I’m wrong. He slowly put his hand up in front of his head, hands over one another and slowly… he kneeled in front of my parent’s tomb and makes a formal bow. He really is a nice guy. And he is mine.

 

After few seconds passed, he went to his previous position. Still oblivious to my presence. He sat there beside the tomb crossing his legs.

 

“You know, I’m very thankful that you guys brought Dara in this world. You don’t have any idea how grateful am I to both of you for moulding up the perfect mate that any guy will ask for and I’m lucky she’s mine. She’s the kindest person I’ve ever met, most pure-hearted among the people I know, she’s really intelligent, generous and supportive to everyone. And you know what her best asset is? She’s a warrior, a fighter… the strongest girl I’ve met in my whole life. Literally yes she’s strong, she’s the Moon Goddess after all. But what am I saying is even after what happens to her, to all of you… she still standing tall.”

 

“She never backs down to any fight, she’s always ready to protect everyone she love…she’s really amazing. I hate it every time she hides something from me especially when it’s her life that’s involved in danger. She will always try to solve the problem by herself… I think she always forgot that she’s my mate, her body, mind and soul is not only hers but mine also.”

 

“You don’t have any idea how afraid am I whenever I go to sleep, that what if when I woke up my mate already left me… or maybe how will one day she will break apart and never recover from her despair. She always hide everything from me and even right now, I know that she’s hiding something… but I can’t force her to tell me… I don’t want her to hate me for that… I want her to trust me in this relationship… I don’t want to feel helpless… anymore.”

 

I didn’t know what he said to them next because I immediately teleport inside my old room. It’s too much… I can’t listen to it anymore. I don’t deserve any of his compliments after all, I only bring pain and sufferings to him. It hurts to know that by trying to solve everything by myself, I didn’t notice that I was hurting the person I love the most in the process. I cried and cried that afternoon as the sun goes down. And for the second time, I fall asleep in the middle of something.

 

“Dara!!! Dara!!!” I was startled when I heard voices calling me that I almost fall out of my bed. I knew it was oppa and Hyun Joong.

 

“What?” I asked as I open the door of my room and step out. I ran downstairs when I heard no response. Heads immediately turn around my way when I made my appearance. Only the girls and Hyun Joong are here.

 

“Rouges.” One word. And I was already in fire. What are they thinking trespassing our land?!

 

“Where?” I asked feeling my eyes turning to my wolf’s eyes. But before I heard the response I great wave of fear consume me and I stagger backwards almost losing my footing but was caught in the arm by Hyun Joong. What was that? I asked myself as the girls looked at me worriedly.

 

“Thanks.” He nodded.

 

“Let’s go. Hyung is already on his way to the rouges. He immediately run after he felt the trespassers and brought the boys with him. The last time they were spotted, they are about to go in the south, towards the graveyard –“ I didn’t hear the rest of what he said. My mind immediately called to my mate.

 

‘Jae! Jae! Jae!’

 

“Oh God! Jae answer me!!’

 

“No! No! No!” I said out loud as they look at me more worried than before. The fear, it’s not mine… it’s my mate’s. Oh No! What happen to him?

 

“I can’t reach him.” I spoke once and this time, I didn’t think anymore. I teleported myself to where I last saw Jae. I don’t care if I left Hyun Joong there even though he is my protector.. but my mate… my Jae… what’s happening?

 

I looked around the area and found no one. The smells of the flowers are still strong as before. I’m scared, I’m worried, I’m nervous. I need my mate. I need to know he’s safe. I need to know that the fear he felt is not connected to those rouges. I need him.

 

I run towards my parent’s tomb for the first time. At that moment I knew it was the boys and my brother. As I near the tomb, I smelled it. Even though the scent of the flowers is still hanging in the air… I still smelled it. And I almost lost it. The overly familiar scent of my mate’s blood was in the air. My body was already shaking in anguish and rage.

 

“What did they do to my mate?!!!!!!!” I screamed, so loud that even my ears hurt.

 

“Dar—“ I heard my brother called me but I already lost it. As soon as my eyes landed on the words written by my mate’s blood, I forgot who I am. I completely surrender to my wolf. And I know for sure that my eyes didn’t become blue for too long. Because for the first time in my life, I let it became pitch black. For the first time, I wanted blood. I wanted to kill. I want my mate back!

 

 

 

 

 

 

Just a little welcoming present for my soon-to-be mate.

I’ll get rid of this one for you.

But if you still want him…

then come to me…

my sweet Sandara...

 

 

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Ohhh!!! An update on Monday???!! Isn't that a surprise?

I only update during weekend right??

It's actually my thanks for the warm welcome I received after coming back from the dead... keke!!

And also since I don't have work today..

I hope you enjoy reading this chapter....

Like a roller coaster right?!

tFrom a comfortable atmosphere turning to a quite comical, hen heartbreaking...suddenly suspense??

Wew! Minho is finally making his move!! 

We're almost reaching the ...

Subscibe and Comment!

And oh! I just notice it yesterday... there's this new voting system...

Ahmm well, if its not too much and you actually like the update... Please vote for IPYWAML

Thanks everyone!

Aieee!!! Keke!!

Till weekend!!