Encounter w/ The New Members & The News

I'll Protect You With All My Life

 

Author’s POV:

 

Dara just continue to sob in Jae’s chest as the later just stand there while holding her in his arms as he absorbed the news that has been told. The others who arrived also have the same expression as Jae. All of them were standing and not moving like a statue.

 

“Did I hear what I’ve heard?” Changmin asked confusedly as if Dara’s word is like a puzzle.

 

“You’ve heard her right. Our cousin is alive and Minho can still use his gift.” Thunder answered him while trying not to shift as his eyes were shifting from blue to brown.

 

“H-how?” The girls voice out at the same time disbelievingly as they hold tighter to their might while Minzy to her twin.

 

The air was now full of tension as everyone waited for an explanation. Growled from the Shadows can be heard as they tried to control their anger but at the same time they can also feel the fear for themselves and others because they know that Minho’s power is no joke. Among the Shadows, they all know that if Minho uses his gift, only Thunder can survive since they’re almost equally powerful.

 

“From what Dara told me, all of you who are present here are aware of the real story about the massacre of our pack.” Se7en started as they all nodded.

 

“Dara, when she arrived as you can see the images she flashed in your heads all her focused was to our parents. She just took noticed of her surrounding and saw the bodies but her attention was all to our mom and dad. She has no one to ask so she decided that she will read our father’s mind. And as all of you saw the last scene my father saw was Minyoung laying near them before he reached our mom hand.”

 

“My dad didn’t notice if she was still alive or already dead and when Dara arrived there I think she didn’t notice Minyoung because if she did, she will not let her stay there. And when I arrived, I also didn’t notice Minyoung.”

 

“But I’m already expecting that, because my mom gave me a letter that I’ve read after midnight. Everything that happened was written there as if I was reading a tragic story. But there are two letters, the other one stated that Minyoung was only severely hurt but Minho has no intention of killing her because he was completely aware that if he kills her, he will lose his gift and that is the least thing that he wanted because he needed his gift to get Dara.”

 

“That’s the reason I left.” He said softly looking at Dara whose still on Jae’s arm with her face buried on his chest and the Shadows apologetically.

 

“Just few days after I started searching for Minyoung, I accidentally trespassed in one of the pack’s territory in the South, the Green Moon Pack. I was instantly send to the Alpha but upon knowing who I am, the Alpha gave me a permission to wander on their land. While I was staying there, I found my mate.” He spoke softly as he reaches for his mate.

 

“This is her. Her name is Park Han Byul, daughter of the third in command of Green Moon. And I’m sorry for not introducing myself earlier. My name is Se7en Park, Dara’s older brother and the Alpha of Crescent Moon Pack.” He introduced themselves quickly as he continue with his story.

 

“I stayed there for few days before I left my mate in her pack for my original mission. I was planning to save Minyoung by myself so that I can bring her to Dara to break the mating bond between Minho and her.  With that, I know that Minho will lose his gift. I know that what I did was a selfish decision, leaving my sister alone and my subordinates clueless. But I know that they are strong, they can overcome any problem just like what I tried to do for myself during my own travel.”

 

“But as you can see, there’s no Minyoung around but some werewolves and my mate. As I found out Minho’s hideout and tried to sneak Minyoung out, I instantly failed. It’s like Minho create an army of werewolves. All the rouges, they are like a puppet. Minyoung was locked up in a silver cage making her weak. And I can’t even take a step close to her. Almost 30 guards were watching her as if they knew I was going to sneak her out.”

 

“With a heavy heart, I turn my back from her and went back to my mate. When I went to her pack, I received the good news that she was pregnant. So, I was forced to stay in her pack for 3 months so that she can give birth to our child in the pack house. (T/N: Let’s just assume that they only conceive for 3 months)  After she gave birth and completely gain her strength, we started to look for my sister because I know that she’s the only one who can help me. As we travel to look for her, we met few werewolves, to be honest they are not really lone wolves neither rouges. They all have packs but they were not kick out, they just all decided to be away from their packs. All with their own reasons. “

 

“I pick them up along my way as Minho’s army tried to recruit them. I save them from those heartless rouges. We don’t have any idea where Dara went after the massacre but I know that she teleported somewhere far away. I tried really hard not to contact her because I’m not sure what is her life now. What if she’s already happy and contented in her life? What if she decided to be human instead? Those are the question I’ve been asking myself while trying to search for her.”

 

“That’s why I decided to not to contact her unless I saw her. Then it happens, while we were passing the territories of the biggest pack here in the east, I caught a familiar scent though the scent I caught was Dara in her human form, I’m really sure that it was her. But everything happens so fast. As we tried to enter the Blue Moon’s pack, we saw few rouges going on the same way. We hide quickly in the bushes as we saw the rouges step in your territory then suddenly three black werewolves attack them.” He said looking at Youngbae, Junsu and Yunho.

 

“I believe it’s the three of you who attacked the rouge and one of you was hurt badly. It’s good that you all look good and healthy. I’m sorry if I wasn’t able to help you during that time, but I have my mate and my daughter at that time and I can’t risk their lives by showing myself.” Se7en continue to explain himself.

 

“But then what you don’t know is that when you guys left, another batch of rouges came and at that time, I can only think about my sister will be in danger when the rouge found out that she was staying here. So, with that, I left Dayoung in your border knowing someone will definitely found her and for sure when Dara sees her, she will know who she is especially with the necklace I gave her on her neck.”

 

“After painfully leaving Dayoung there, my mate and I together with the few werewolves I picked, we fought the rouges and thankfully we won.”

 

“After that we tried to protect your land from the rouges a few times at that time, I haven’t picked any female werewolves. So I hope you can be a bit grateful to the boys even though you didn’t ask for their help.”He said looking at all of them as they nodded.

 

Se7en continue to explain everything to all Dara’s friends and to the Shadows as everyone listen intently except for Jae and Dara. Dara was slowly calming down from crying still on Jae’s arm while Jae’s thought was still on what Dara said earlier. About her facing Minho alone.

 

‘She can’t. I won’t allow her’ He said to himself. He was about to voice out what’s in his mind when Dara beat her and spoke first.

 

“—skunk” That the only word that can be clearly heard from the muffled sound that she let out which caught everyone’s attention.

 

“Huh?” Everyone asked her at the same time. She slowly pulled away from Jae though his hands were still on the small of her back.

 

“You smell like a skunk!” She said angrily. Jae’s eyes widened from her words while her friends can’t help but laughed at her possessiveness. The Shadows, Se7en and Byul was looking so lost that Seungri has to whisper to them what happen which gain another round of laughter.

 

“Ah... ehh...” Jae tried to think of a reason but nothing came.

 

“Go and take a shower! I don’t want any scent lingering on your clothes or else we’re over.” Dara threaten his mate who quickly runs to their room to take a shower but not before giving her a kiss on the forehead.

 

 All attention was now on Dara. Her head snapped to his snickering brother. “I would like to meet the werewolves you’ve pick on your travel and I hope they won’t behave like they did in the school.” Dara said seriously to his brother which makes him stop laughing.

 

“School? What did they do?” Se7en asked his sister.

 

“Asked them.” She answered flatly. She turned around and was about to follow her mate when she remember something.

 

“Oh! Oppa, I want the meeting to be set tomorrow after school. And please warn all of them that I’ll be coming to school tomorrow... so please inform them to act nicely since I will be observing them throughout the school hours. One wrong move and they’re out of the pack.” She warned and left.

 

“Wow! So fast! She already knew what happened.” Minzy whispered amusingly.

 

“Yeah, no secrets can stay hidden if she’s around.” Jiyong agreed. But deep inside his asking... does she know that my feelings for her is back?

 

“What happened?” Se7en asked turning his attention to 12 werewolves whom he thinks are Dara’s friends. The Shadows were also looking at them questioningly because before the incident happen, they already left.

 

“To be honest Alpha, your ‘new pack members’ were quite infuriating. They act like they own the school. They caught the attention of the leaders of the three packs here in the east. They didn’t show any respect and were acting all smugly especially the girls....” Bom complain.

 

“Yeah...the girls, they’re trying to act so flirty with the Alpha thinking they can get them. But duh! That was absurd especially that Gyuri ! She even claimed that she is our future Luna. Grrr!” CL rant while turning red because of anger.

 

********

 

Jaejoong’s POV:

 

I was still in the bathroom trying to wash off the scent of the ‘skunk’ according to Dara from my body when I heard the door in our bedroom slammed forcefully. And I know that it was my mate.

 

‘Dang! I hope it’s not broken!’ I thought to myself. As soon as I finished, I step out of the shower and dried myself. I ignored the ‘bangs’ and ‘thuds’ outside the bathroom because I’m clearly sure that it’s Dara throwing tantrums everywhere.

 

I put the small towel on my waist and was about to open the door when suddenly it open by itself. Nahh! Not actually by itself. I took a step back as Dara enters the room with blue eyes. Oh crap! She’s really angry.

 

She continues to walk forward and I continue to step back but unfortunately I hit the dead end. My back was pressed onto the cold wall as she stares at me in the eyes. I gulp loudly due to the intensity of her gaze, damn! She looks so hot!

 

She just continue to stare at me in the eyes for a moment before she looked away. She moves closer to me if that’s even possible as she nuzzle her nose to my neck inhaling my scent. I can feel her warm breath in my skin and I have to clench my hands to my side to stop myself from grabbing her and take her here. Damn! Does she know what is she doing to me? Ahhh!!! I’m going crazy!! Can’t she see that I’m only on my towel? And I can feel every outline of her body!!!

 

I close my eyes trying to distract myself from whatever thoughts that are running into my head. I felt her pulled away a bit and sigh. I was about to open my eyes when her lips slammed to mine. Her kissed was rough and so deep. I groaned in as she bit my lips so hard that I taste my own blood. I open my lips to grant her an entrance and she quickly shoved her tongue inside my mouth.

 

No room for fighting for dominance in this kiss. She was winning since the start. I let her lead the kiss as she put her hands to my neck gripping it so tightly. My hands also move involuntarily to her waist as I press her closer to my body. Her kiss was not the usual kiss she always gives to me. Right now, she’s pouring all her anger into this kiss.
 

She pulled away once again as she cupped my face with her right hand. And look at me in the eyes. Anger, I can read it in her eyes and I can feel it through our connection. I can’t even imagine what is she planning to do when she meet that skunk.

 

Her blank face that was looking at me suddenly showed emotion. And of course, it’s anger. She slammed her lips into mine once again with the same intensity and roughness like the first kiss. She pulled away once again.

 

“You’re mine!” She started. “You are not allowed to be near any skunks! You are not allowed to think other girls then me! You’re mine!” She said so fiercely while looking at me in the eyes. I can feel her anger, jealousy and possessiveness in our connection but there is one emotion that’s dominating them all... insecurities.

 

“I’m yours.” I whispered putting my forehead into hers as my hand remained on her waist. I never thought that the most beautiful and powerful woman I know can feel insecure. Her eyes started to turn to its original brown as I said those words. Her eyes glistened from the unshed tears that I know she’s been trying to hold back.

 

Her hands left my neck and went to my waist as she leaned on me and tucked her face on my neck.  I hugged her as tight as possible to let her feel okay.

 

“I’m sorry.” She murmured on my neck. And I’m sure she can feel shiver that runs through my body as she spoke.

 

“It’s okay. I’m sorry that it happened. Don’t worry I won’t any skunk come near me again. I promise.” I heard her giggle as I spoke the word ‘skunk’.

 

“I love you.” She said lovingly.

 

“I love you too.” I replied from the bottom of my heart.

 

*******

 

Author’s POV:

 

Morning came as Dara and Jaejoong was rushing to Dara’s car. Both of them woke up late and no one even their friends tried to wake them up. Last night, both just stayed in each other’s arms cuddling and making out without a care in the world and obviously without a care in time.

 

Both of them stayed so late that they didn’t notice that it’s almost dawn when they fall asleep. And of course their friends were clearly aware that waking up those two is like a suicide. They know how grumpy those two can be when they were disturb or woken up from their slumber. So they were rather face their rant when they realized they’re late for school than being skin alived.

 

Dara and Jaejoong arrived in the school as soon as the bell ring. Dara had no choice but to use her gift since they will be late if she didn’t. Students were already in their respective classrooms which make it easy for her to teleport since no one’s around. Her gifts were still a secret to other except her telepathy that’s why still needs to be careful when someone’s around. She teleported Jae first outside his classroom.

 

“I really hate fist subject. I’ll make sure that tomorrow we’ll be on the same class. Thanks for teleporting me here. I love you. See yah later!” Jae whispered to Dara giving her a quick passionate kiss before pulling away from her.

 

“I love you too.” She answered longingly as if they will be apart for more than a week but in truth, they just have different first class and the rest were the same. They will be away from each other one hour and thirty minutes top. With that, Dara teleported in front of the classroom.

 

*******

 

 

Hyun Joong’s POV:

 

I played with my pen in hand feeling so while sitting on my first class. It’s my second day of class and I was feeling so bored. The teacher was still nowhere to be found and the bell already rings. I’m the only one from my ‘little pack’ the rest is somewhere I don’t know and I don’t care.

 

I look around the room to find some familiar faces in the room. If I remember correctly, they are Junsu, Changmin, Yoochun, Seungri, Minzy and Youngbae. I think they are from the Blue Moon Pack. I envy their group, it’s like there’s something in them that makes me want to get close with them but unfortunately my idiotic companions yesterday ruin the chance to be friends with others.

 

Even though we are not an official member of Crescent Moon, they already think very high if themselves. They can’t even protect themselves properly yet they have the nerves to look at the leaders of the three packs challengingly yesterday. It’s a good thing that the leaders were not that heartless or less we are all dead by now.

 

I look around once more to find if there will be more familiar faces. I was scared less yesterday when the other survivors of Crescent Moon arrived. Damn! That encounter was scary especially when their leader spoke. The authority on his voice makes my wolf whimper inside me.

 

I saw few girls giving me a wink and blowing some kisses which I keep ignoring. I hate ty girls that’s why I never get in good terms with Sohee, Uee and Gyuri. All they think was flirting and nothing else. I looked away from them and my eyes landed on the Blue Moon leaders and fighters corner. They saw me looking at them and I gave them a nod.

 

I heard their future Alpha said that if we gave them respect they will also respect us. I felt a bit welcome in the school when the six of them nod back at me with a small smile. I actually think that they are good persons.

 

It’s good that the Shadows were year younger than us so I won’t have to think of a way to skip class if ever we have a class together. I’m still not ready to face one of them after yesterday’s confrontation.

 

I was looking in the front with my thoughts going everywhere when someone step in the room and shouted.

 

“Safe!” A sweet angelic voice echoed the whole room. All heads whipped to her direction and every face broke a smile in their lips. Series of good morning and how are you can be heard as she passed the other students. I wonder who is she, how come everyone greets her and sometimes even bow to her direction. Her back is facing me and I’m eager to see if her face is as angelic as her voice.

 

I follow her moves as she walk in the aisle gracefully then suddenly stops in front of the Red Moon’s leaders. I inhaled her scent for the first time and I felt my body froze. Human. She’s a human. Why did they allow humans to attend this school? It’s not safe. I shook my head in disbelief.

 

She turned around and Oh my! I felt like my soul was taken away from my body as I saw an Angel few feet in front of me. There’s only one word which suit her the most... Perfect. She is perfect. No doubt about it.

 

She narrowed her eyes and gave each one of them a glare. Uh-oh! What is she doing? Does she have a death wish? I’m not even sure why but I felt like I need to protect her? Err... protect her? Really Hyun Joong? You don’t even know her name.

 

“What?!” The future Beta asked her. My wolf howls inside me as if signalling to move closer to her because she might get hurt, she’s a mere human. I hope that the Yoochun guy won’t try to hurt her.

 

My eyes were still glued to her and her eyes glared more to the future Beta. Fiesty! I like it. *cough* never mind. Forget what I say. I was still in my own world even though my eyes were on their corner when I saw her slowly raising her right hand up. I was so curious on what is she doing when a loud ‘SLAP!’ was heard and my curiosity was answered.

 

I saw the future beta rubbed her forehead from the slap he received from the Angel. The other leaders were just laughing while watching them.

 

“What was that for?!!!” He asked.

 

“Why didn’t you wake me up?!” She answered. Wake her up? Okay... it’s getting weird I’m not sure what are they talking about. Are they living together?

 

“How could I wake you up when I didn’t sleep at the pack house?” Yoochun retorted. Every eye in the classroom was now focused on them. I looked at my classmates and saw them with a grin on their faces clearly stating that they are enjoying what’s happening.

 

“Then why is it that no one wake us up?! I nearly got late?!” She asked frustratingly while pouting. I chuckled a bit seeing that adorable act. Kyopta!

 

“No  one wanted to be skin alive or should I say no one has the guts to wake the two of you Mr. & Ms. Grumpy in the morning.” The guy at the back whose name is Seungri answered.

 

“And as if you care about attendance or tardiness.” He added whispering to himself.

 

“Yah! We are not grumpy in the morning!” She answered and throws a book that she snatched from the hands of the girl named Minzy.

 

Seungri was hit directly in the face as the Angel and the rest of the students started laughing. Seungri’s face turned red and I don’t know if it’s because of the book that hit him or from the anger and humiliation he’s feeling right now.

 

“Y-you! I’m gonna kill you!” After those words left Seungri’s mouth, my body instantly jolted up and I jump in front of the angel without even thinking.

 

Everyone seems to freeze as if they were paralyzed. I felt the angel gasp at my back as I stand in front of her of her protectively. Seungri ended up in above his table as he tried to jump on the angel earlier but ended up stopping as I shield her behind me.

 

The rest of the leaders looking at me with wide eyes and the rest were gawking at the scene. No one dares to talk or even move at the moment. We stayed silent for a few minutes before the angel cleared gaining everyone’s attention.

 

“Ookkkaaayyyyy.... What was that?” I heard her sweet voice as she step from my back and move forward facing me. I just look at her and once again felt my soul left my body. Holy sh*t! She’s prettier in person. I heard Yoochun cleared his throat breaking me in my trance.

 

I felt a blush creep to my cheeks as I realized that I was openly checking he out in front of my classmates. I rubbed the back of my neck embarrassingly and look at the ground. I heard the angel giggle for a bit then spoke.

 

“Well?” She asked.

 

“Ahh...err...ahhmm... I just thought that you might get hurt when he said that he’s going to kill you.” I said sheepishly looking up to meet a very brown orbs. I stare at her eyes as I study her perfect face. Her eyes were looking at me as if searching or reading something??? I don’t know but that’s what I feel.

 

She stayed looking at me while I heard the others trying to not to laugh too loud. Her eyes flickered to them and they all shut their mouth. Wow! Cool! What was that? Are they scared of her?

 

Her head turn back to my direction and she flash me a very warm smile and a knowing look? Okay... what was that? It’s scaring me. As if reading my thoughts I heard her chuckle and stop immediately when she realized I’m looking at her as if she’s gone mad.

 

“Ahh... yeah. Thank you. Though you really don’t need to do that because that rat can’t kill me.” She said pointing to Seungri who’s scowling at her.

 

“Anyway, forget that rat and these idiots.” She said pointing to the leaders. I raised my eyebrows as if asking did she just call the leaders idiots. I saw her shrugged as if she read my thoughts once again.

 

“I talk to them like that everyday so it’s okay. But it doesn’t mean you can talk to them like that. So, I been talking to you for the past few minutes but I don’t have any idea what’s your name. Though I’m sure you don’t know my name. I’m Sandara but they usually call me Dara. And you are?” She asked while offering her hand.

 

“Kim Hyun Joong.” I replied as I reached for her hand and shook it. She immediately pulled away and went to the seat next to Yoochun as the teacher enters the room giving us a pleasant good morning. I went back to my seat and took a quick glance to her at the same time she did. She smiled on my direction and quickly looks away.

 

‘Dara! Dara! Dara! Dara!’ I chanted inside my head as I heard a stifled laugh. My head quickly turn to her direction as I saw her trying not to laugh at something as everyone gave her a what-are-you-laughing look.

 

*****

 

Author’s POV:

 

The bell rang signalling the end of the first class. Dara didn’t wait for her friends or gave the new guy, Hyun Joong a glance as she hopped towards the exit and directly making her way to her second class. She’s not really excited to learn but excited to see her mate.

 

Earlier was kinda funny for her especially when she’s trying to read Hyun Joong’s mind after he shielded her from Seungri. She finds it funny when he chants her name in his name as if he was hypnotized.

 

She was walking happily in the hallway with her friends following her when she saw her mate on the other end of the hallway. Their eyes met in an instant and both saw the eagerness to be with each other in their eyes.

 

She started running towards his direction when a group of girls suddenly block her view. A pout instantly made its way to her face and she instantly stop running and just stand there which earned a chuckle from everyone who saw her action.

 

But there chuckle didn’t last long as they watch the adorable pout on Dara’s face quickly change into an angry expression.

 

‘Uh-oh! This is not good. Skunk alert!’ Minzy mind link every one of her friends as they notice the group of girls whose standing in the middle of their group. Dara who was standing on the south section of the hallway together with her six friends who have the same first class with her, then Jae and the other half of their friends on the north section of the hallway and with the 7 girls who were standing in the middle facing the north where Jae and the rest is.

 

Dara was hit by the scent that she smelled on Jae’s shirt yesterday which quickly put her into rage. She inhaled more of the scent and saw the source of it. The girl whose name is Gyuri was now standing in the middle facing Jae with her back on Dara.

 

Hyun Joong went out of the classroom and was about to go to his second class when he saw the students were crowding in the hallway. He tried to squeeze in through the silent crowd who were watching intently at what is happening.

 

As he arrived at the scene, he saw Dara standing in the middle of her friends with hands clenched tightly which is now as pale as white. He also found himself watching intently and silently with the other students when Jonghyun, Taemin, Ren and Yonghwa arrived at the scene and immediately went to his side.

 

“What’s happening?” Yonghwa asked looking at the hallway.

 

“Nothing. I don’t know. I arrived here with these students crowding them as if something does gonna happen.”  Hyun Joong answered pointing to Dara and her friends.

 

“Wow! Who is she? She’s so gorgeous?” Ren asked out of nowhere signalling to Dara. Which earned a smack from the rest of the guys.

 

The five of them were always together since the day that Alpha Se7en helps them from the rouges. They owe him their lives. They were tasked to protect the Blue Moon territory from the outside against the wolves without knowing the reason why but they still follow.

 

The seven girls were just new to their group. They don’t like all of them. It seems that only Suzy, Victoria, Sulli and Luna were the normal ones and the three were out of their minds.

 

Jae was now standing on the other end of the hallway waiting for her mate when suddenly instead of her mate, another female werewolf jump to him and put a hand on his neck. His eyes were quickly diverted from his mate to the .

 

“Get the hell away from me!” He shouted pushing her away.

 

 

“Awww! Is that how you greet your mate.” Gyuri respond which earned a massive growl from everyone in the school except from her ‘little pack’. Gyuri quickly pulled away as fear started radiating from her as she looks around.

 

All eyes were now on her as she started fidgeting from her place. Without noticing Shadows was also present in the scene standing near Hyun Joong and the boys. They all flinch when they noticed the present of the white one’s since they haven’t recovered from yesterday’s incident.

 

The five guys move a bit away from the Shadows distancing themselves from the powerful werewolves. Their eyes were too focused on the Shadows that they didn’t saw what happen. The next thing they heard is Gyuri’s irritating screech.

 

“AHHHHHHH!!!” Gyuri screamed as she felt a throbbing pain in her face. She quickly turned around and saw a vey stunning girl with a furious expression.

 

“What the heck are you doing?!” Gyuri asked the person in front of him.

 

“I’m the one who should be asking that. What.are.you.doing.with.someone’s.mate?” Dara replied fierce fully.

 

“Are you kidding me?! Your mate?! How the hell would a human have a mate? Stop being delusional!” Gyuri replied finding a new confident seeing a human trying to be intimidated. But Dara quickly gave her another slap.

 

“Human?! I am no human. I am a werewolf airhead!!! And this person is my mate!” She said while pointing to Jae who also has a furious look directed to Gyuri.

 

“Y-you! You hit me again?!” And that was the last word that came from Gyuri’s mouth before she shifted to a small red wolf. She growled in front of Dara and Jae quickly run to his mate only to be stop from her mate’s hand signalling for him to stop.

 

Hyun Joong and his friend watch in horror as Gyuri jump to Dara’s direction. All of them were thinking if they should in because Alpha Se7en will throw a fit for sure if he found out that Gyuri attack a human. Hyun Joong took a step forward readying himself but Thunder quickly grab his arm and shook his head.

 

“Just watch. She hates it when someone tried to interfere in her fight. She knows what she’s doing and don’t worry about hyung. I’ll explain to him what happen, don’t worry.” He said giving a small smile to Hyun Joong as if he knows what he’s thinking.

 

“B-but she’s a hum—“ He started but quickly realize something. ‘She didn’t fear the leaders, she smells like a human, but she moves gracefully like a werewolf. She said her mate.’ He said to himself as he tried to put the puzzle into pieces.

 

He remember about Thunder telling them that it is Alpha Se7en’s sister who will decide about them if they will join their pack or not. He also remember about the future Alpha Kim Jaejoong’s word about meeting someone important and also the words that the girl named Bom said something about telling her what happen.

 

“That’s her. The Alpha’s sister.” Thunder said while still holding Hyun Joong’s arm. He was able to read his thought upon having a contact with him and he instantly knew that he is a good person.

 

The remaining four guys heard him and so the rest of the girls who were also watching in the middle. All their eyes were now looking at Dara as they watch her dodge every attack that Gyuri tried to send her.

 

“Enough of this, shift!” Dara ordered calmly without using her Alpha voice but only to be replied by a snarl from Gyuri as she jump to her direction aiming for her shoulder catching her off guard.

 

But that was she thought. As she was inches away from Dara, Dara took a step back and catch Gyuri by the neck singlehandedly.

 

“I warned you. Oppa also warned you about me attending classes today and I will observe each one of you. All of you were warned by the future leaders who were present here yesterday about behaving nicely. My mate warned you to stay away from him and to stop claiming yourself as his mate. But you ignored it.” Dara said sternly as venom in her voice was evident in every word she let out from .

 

“Thunder also gave all of you an order to behave and lay low. I only met one of you earlier and thought that maybe the ‘new members’ were not bad but that thought was ruined as I saw you. You dare insult me and think I’ve been delusional.”

 

“I’m not sure if you have a brain or not but you already met my oppa, you’re Alpha and his mate as well as the Shadows. There’s one thing that we shared in common when we are in human form. And that is you cannot smell our werewolf scent, that’s why we smelled like a normal human, yet you didn’t tried to acknowledge who am I.”

 

“Then let me introduced myself to you and rest of your ‘little pack’. I am Sandara Park, your Alpha’s little sister.... and the one who holds your faith of being a white one.”

 

“Now, Gyuri... tried to tick me off ones again and you will not only end up with one broken arm *CRACK* and one broken leg *CRACK*” Everyone stared in horror even her friends and her mate as they watch Dara use her telekinesis to give Gyuri her punishment.

 

No one was actually aware of what happen except for those who knows Dara’s gift. The rest were all aware that Gyuri’s arm and leg broke at the same time Dara speak of it.

 

“Now, try to be good or else you will meet your mate in no time.” She spoke harshly which earned a whimper from the limping Gyuri in her hands. She immediately let go of her as Gyuri fall on the ground weakly.

 

She just look at her for a moment and a flash of guilt, regret, pain and sorrow flash in her eyes so quickly that you won’t be able to see it if you blink even for a second. But that looks didn’t go unnoticed to everyone around her.

 

Dara knows what she last said was below the belt. For others, what she said might be nothing but for her and Gyuri it means something. Dara was able to read her mind through their fight and she’s aware of her grieve from losing her mate. Her mate died saving her from the rouges just before her oppa arrived in the scene and help her. It also pained her to hurt a female werewolf, usually she just threatened them but this is the first time she hurt someone cruelly like that... it’s just her wolf took control of her for a moment and punish Gyuri for disrespecting her superior.

 

Jae can feel all Dara’s emotion. He knows that she didn’t intend to hurt her like that. He quickly went to her side as soon as she dropped Gyuri on the ground. Her head automatically snapped to his direction and she quickly jump to his arms.

 

‘Please take me home.’ Dara pleaded to her mate. Jae scoop her in his arms and started walking away but not before giving orders to everyone.

 

“All of you! Go to your classes! Shadows and Blue Moon future leaders together with the top 3 female fighters, to the pack house, now!”

 

 

******

 

Se7en’s POV:

 

I was playing with my daughter happily while my wife was watching us when the front door slammed open. Instantly, I grab Dayoung and gave her to Byul while I stand in front of them readying myself for any attack.

 

I let out a sigh as I saw my sister being carried by his mate. Her eyes were swollen a bit and I’m sure she was crying before she passed out. I look at his mate and he sighed.

 

“Gyuri did it again with Dara in sight. Her wolf tried to take control and broke Gyuri’s arm and leg using her telekinesis. She was crying on our way until she gets tired and fall asleep.” He explained. I nodded my head.

 

“I see. Take her to your room then we’ll have to talk.” He nodded and carefully went upstairs.

 

After a few minutes, Jaejoong went downstairs and took a seat near me.

 

“So?” He asked timidly. I just shook my head.

 

“Let’s talk in the meeting room, I think it’s something I should not say in this open room. I want the Shadows to be there and you can also bring your friends with you.” I stated. He just nods and stands up.

 

Soon, the meeting room was filled with everyone who I’m expecting for.

 

“Thank you for coming. I’m sorry for suddenly calling you all here. But I just want to ask each of you a favour.” They all watch me as I continue to talk.

 

“As you all know, I’ve gathered some werewolves during my travel...Dara will be the one who will decide who are gonna be accepted to our pack who will be not. I want all of you to help her decide who are qualified to be part of our pack, from the attitude to their strength.” I heard a series of oaky and no problem and I smiled gratefully.

 

“To be honest, I want some of them to be an official member of the Crescent Moon but unfortunately it’s not my decision.” I said honestly.

 

“Ahmm... hyung to be honest... I want to ask, why would it be Dara’s decision? I know she can read minds that’s why she can chose who have a good intention or not by reading their thoughts. But I know that there’s a reason behind you passing to her the decision.” Thunder state.

 

“You’re right, there’s a reason behind it.” I nodded. “The only way to be an official member of the pack is if you were mated to a white one or if you were transformed to a white one.”

 

“All of us have given a chance to turn a non-white werewolf to a white one. And that is only allowed to our mate. But if you’re mate is from the same pack, you don’t have that chance. But among us someone has the ability to turn a non-white werewolf into a white one even though it’s not her mate.” I explained as I shared the secret that only my family knows making everyone eyes widened in shock from the new information.

 

“You mean...?” Thunder trailed off and I nodded knowing who is he thinking.

 

“I hope that whatever you heard from this room will also be left in this room because this secret was only shared between my parents and me. I’m telling all of you this because I know I can trust all of you when it comes to Dara and protecting her.”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Dara, as the Moon Goddess was given the ability to change a non-white to a white one as much as she can that’s why it’s her decision to choose who will be accepted in our pack, because she will be the one to transform them.”

 

 

 

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

It seems like I won't be able to update His Secret Lover.

Mianhe.... :(

I hope no one will get mad from me... :(

I'll update it first next time.

 

Please continue to leave comments.

Thank you!

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

NEXT CHAPTER:

Stay or Go home?

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++