Heartache and Decision

I'll Protect You With All My Life

 

Hi! Just like HSL, I also changed the title.

I know it's supposed to be 'Stay or Go home?'

But unfortunately I can't think very well right now on what to write for that title,,,

Mianhe...for disappointing everyone

I still tried to update though even it's a short one. Yeah for me it's a short update because I usually put a longer chapter

You might find it boring because my mind is really blank and in haze as of the moment

This past weeek is not really a good week for me and my family and I think those who are from the Philippines can relate to what I'm saying

especially those who are in the Luzon/ Metro Manila Area...

Our place were flooded. In my place the flood almost reach our waist, thank goodness that our house was elated from the ground

and has few steps before you reach the flooring that's why the flood was only almost knee-high inside my house but still... *sigh*

We're still lucky though because many families lose their homes...it's really sad everytime I saw it on the news...

And all of this was not because of typhoon/ hurricane it was only because of a Southwest Monsoon that stayed for more than a week

in the country that brought so much rain... :(

Anyway, sorry for talking non-sense... Here's a new chapter.

And btw, I updated HSL ONWTP

Enjoy Reading!

 

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

 

 

Jaejoong’s POV:

 

I sat frozen on the couch as those words that left from Se7en-hyung’s mouth sink in my head. My mate... she can transform any werewolf into a legendary white one. Wow! Is this some kind of a joke? A white one transforming his/her non-white werewolf mate is already a secret because some jackass werewolf may force them into mating... then suddenly I would hear that my mate has the ability to turn other wolves into the likes of them even though they are not her mate.

 

I bend down and put my head on my hands which is situated just above my knees. I don’t know what to do anymore. I feel so confused. What other things are they still hiding from us... from me?

 

I took a deep breath and sit up straight. My eyes immediately scan the faces of my friends and the Shadows. All of them mirrored the expression I have. Shocked, confused and fear.

 

“Who else knew this?” I heard myself asking.

 

“Like what I’ve said earlier, it’s only my family.” Se7en-hyung replied.

 

“Does it mean that Minho don’t have any slightest idea about it?” I asked.

 

“I hope he doesn’t. I’m not sure.”

 

“For such a small body, how come the spirit of the moon gave her so much responsibities?” I sighed and closed my eyes as I lean my head on the back of the chair.

 

“Is there anything you still hiding from us?” Thunder voiced out who is sitting on my side. Se7en-hyung just looks at the ground as if thinking of something to say.

 

“How about the mystery of how the heck did Minho got a powerful gift?” That question came out from Nickhun which perk up all our attention.

 

“That was something I’ve been thinking for a while now. I thought that maybe because the gift of those who have an Alpha blood and their mate were random that’s why I just try to ignore it. But now that I think of it, it really is powerful. It’s not supposed to be like that... unless he was born during the full moon....” Wooyoung trailed off while watching Se7en-hyung’s reaction.

 

We saw how the muscles of his body became tense hearing Wooyoung’s statement. His head was bending down as he stared on the floor. We all waited for his confirmation but heard nothing until my mate’s voice was heard inside the meeting room.

 

“Yes. He was born on the night of the full moon.” All of us almost jumped from our seats even Se7en-hyung as my mate suddenly appeared in the middle of the room. Each of us has a hand on our chest trying to calm our heart that was beating fast after being shocked at her sudden appearance in the room.

 

“Damn Dee! Do you have to teleport like that out of nowhere! We almost died of heart attack! Oh God! Can’t you just enter the room through the door?!” Bom lectures my mate. I heard her giggle as she look our expressions.

 

“Keke! Sorry...” She said sheepishly and started walking towards my direction. Her eyes were still a bit puffy from crying but I’m glad her mood is not that bad anymore. I can’t bear seeing her cry like that.

 

My hands instantly reached out for her and she abruptly took it. I sat her on my lap and her hand was wrapped immediately on my neck and the other was place in front of my chest. While my hands were around her petite body and stayed on her thigh.

 

“Why didn’t you tell us from the beginning that we are facing a powerful opponent?” GO asked Dara who was now looking serious.

 

“Because I thought you already know. The fact that he managed to get a powerful gift that was usually received by those who are originally white one and has an Alpha blood yet he is not will make you realized that he was born in the full moon.” She shrugged.

 

“And add to that the he managed to annihilate our pack members and also control the rouges to help him attack our pack is already enough to know that he is powerful. That’s why I think that it’s best to attack by myself than let other’s get involved especially those who are not equally powerful than him, because for sure his gift will affect them...” She said with finality in her voice.

 

 My wolf and I instantly got worked up upon hearing her words. A growl instantly came out from my mouth as well as the others. The Shadows eyes were already blue as well as their Alpha and a murderous look was on their face like saying ‘you have to kill us first before we will let you fight him alone’.

 

My friends also have the same expression as the white ones. The feeling to protect their superior was rising among them. But I feel different. The feeling to protect her as my mate, my possessiveness and fear for her safety were swirling inside me.

 

My hands switch to her waist and I dug my fingers on her skin. I saw her flinch from my hold but I don’t care. The idea of her fighting alone makes my wolf go frantic inside of me. I don’t want it... I can’t imagine her getting hurt... I can’t, it breaks my heart.

 

“NO!” I growled out. She didn’t look at me. Her head was whipped on the other side trying to avoid my eyes. I can feel that my eyes were yellow because I have been trying to control my wolf to come out. Like me, he hated the idea of our mate fighting alone.

 

I dug my fingers deeper in her skin and I heard her whimper from pain. Her head turn to my direction and was surprised to see her eyes were blue. I held her eyes on mine as my fingers loosen a bit from holding her.

 

“Please...don’t... no... don’t do it....alone... I’m here... we are here...for you... please... I beg you...Angel...” I pleaded as I cupped her face on my hands and stare at her eyes. I heard my friends’ gasps. An alpha or a future Alpha begging was never been heard of because they are the superior. Their words are the rules.

 

I can feel my eyes starting to get teary and I also saw hers’ were the same. I don’t care if they saw me in this state. But for mateless werewolves they can’t understand how I feel but for sure Se7en-hyung, Byul-noona, Yoochun, Bom, CL, TOP and Taecyeon can understand me the most right now. Because our mate is our life.

 

She didn’t answer me but instead he leaned in and hugged me so close, so tight. Her head was on my neck and I can feel something wet dump on my neck and I know what it is.... her tears. I held her tightly against my body as if I let go, she will disappear. And that’s what I’m afraid of, she can use teleportation to go somewhere without leaving any trace.

 

For others it may look like she surrender and gave in from my pleading...but no...I can really feel it. Even though she didn’t say it, I can clearly feel it. Her pain and sadness for lying to others especially to me and mostly the determination...to leave and fight alone.

 

I close my eyes and just continue to hug her on my lap. I’m afraid that when I open my eyes and let her go, she will suddenly leave. I’m afraid that I won’t see her again. I know right know, she already have a plan in her mind...but knowing her she will keep it to herself and I know it’s the reason why we never spoke any plan on attacking Minho’s group every time we have a meeting... because she already have it plan...by herself.

 

I know that the reason she asked for training is because she wanted us to be ready for a surprised attacked by some rouges. It’s for self defense not for a battle or attacking. I know everything of it...I know... because I’m her mate...and I can read her like an open book base on her expression and emotions.

 

‘Why does it have to her? Why did you put everything in her shoulder? Why can’t you just let her be happy on my side? Why can’t we just live peacefully? Why her? Why us?’ I asked to no one as I her a small sob that escape from my mates lips.

 

‘Why me?’ I heard her broken voice as if continuing what’s on my mind. I felt thousands of knives stabbing me directly on my chest. The pain is unbearable and I know both of us can feel this. It’s like our hearts were being torn into pieces.

 

Her arms tighten more around me as we both feel the pain of losing each other. Just the mere thought of losing each other can put us in pain like hell, then what if she lea— No! No! No! I will not let that happen... I won’t! I told myself though I know from the back of my mind...that she had already been decided.

 

I put my hands one under the back of her knees and the other on her back and gently pulled her as I stand. I carried her bridal style as everyone in the room turn to look at us. I gave them a small smile.

 

“We just want to have some time alone...and let’s all rest, we have classes tomorrow.” I told everyone as I heard my shaky voice echoed in the room. They all look at me sympathetically and offer a small forced smile.

 

‘As much as possible...don’t let her be alone... I’m afraid she’s planning something alone, behind our back.’ I heard Se7en-hyung’s voice in my head and I think the others did too as we all look at him. I remember he has the gift of telepathy.

 

‘I know, I can feel it. As much as I can, I won’t let her leave me alone... she’s my life now, hyung.’ I answered hoping he can hear me because I don’t have telepathy.

 

‘I understand.’ He said softly and gave me a nod.

 

I pushed the door on my room as I enter inside with Dara still on my arms. I can still feel her crying on the crook of my neck and I gently put her down on our bed. I heard her whimper as I let her go for a moment.

 

“Don’t leave me.” She whimpered as soon as I lay her down on the bed. I bit my tongue to stop saying ‘But you are the one who’s planning to leave me.’ Instead, I just lay beside her, and before I position myself comfortably on her side, she quickly wrapped me again in her arms.

 

“Shhh, don’t cry Angel... ev-evrything will be al-lright.” I choked on my words as I tried not to cry.

 

“Will there be a day that I will be able to sleep peacefully without even worrying about rouges or Minho attacking us?” She whispered so softly as she continue to sob.

 

“There will be...maybe not now...but someday as long as we are together.” I replied emphasizing the word together.

 

My hands slowly made its way to the small of her back and singlehandedly lift her up on top of me. Her face was buried on my neck as she avoid looking at my eyes as I waited for her reply, but nothing came out of . I forcefully lift her chin to look at me using my left hand while the other was settled on her back.

 

“Look at me...please.” I whispered looking at her. Slowly, her eyelids open until her brown orbs was staring directly on me.

 

“A-are you planning t-to lea-leave me?” I asked. Those words came from my mouth so painfully. It’s so hard to ask a question that I obviously knew what the answer is. It hurts so much. So ing hurts. A single tear escape from my eye that I didn’t bother to shy away from her gaze because I want her to know how hurt am I knowing what she’s planning to do.

 

I immediately regret asking that question as her face shows the most painful and saddest expression I’ve ever seen during the 4 years I’ve known her. It’s more broken than those days she just arrived in this town. Tears continue to flow like a river from her eyes as I give up and didn’t bother to stop myself as I started to cry.

 

“I’m sorry Angel... forgot my questions...shhh...” I whispered as I tried to sit with my back on the headboard. I place both of her legs on my side straddling me. While I put my hands on the side of her waist, she put hers on her face to cover it and continue sobbing.

 

I don’t really know what to do anymore, I can’t contain anymore the pain I’m feeling right now. I didn’t speak anymore...I’m tired already... this pain...is too much... I just pulled her into my chest as we both cry in each other’s arm like we won’t see each other anymore.

 

 

Dara’s POV:

 

Everything is a mess. I’m tired of crying, but I can’t stop myself. The pain was unbearable. Just by thinking of leaving Jae alone gives me heartache. I know that he knew what my decision is, thus the reason he was also crying.

 

It hurts me more knowing I’m the one who made him cry. I’m aware that what I’ve decided is somewhat selfish...but it’s also for him...for everyone. I don’t want the massacre four years ago to happen once again... Minho is a powerful werewolf and I am the only one who can stop him.

 

I’m not rejecting my mate... I just have to leave him but....but I’m not sure if I can go back. There’s no assurance that after I killed Minho...that I’m still alive...and so... I’ve decided.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

‘When the right time comes, I will leave them....without any trace....without them remembering me...so that just in case I won’t make it until the end....they won’t feel the pain of losing me....and I hope they will be happy.... without Dara....without me....’

 

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

NEW CHAPTER: STAY OR GO HOME?

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

I'm sorry if you didn't like the chapter...

I'll try to do it better next time...

 

SUBSCRIBE AND COMMENT!

THANK YOU!

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++