New Members: New Allies or New Enemies

I'll Protect You With All My Life

 

 
 
I reuploaded this one since it was deleted and I think some of you haven't read thid chapter.
I'm working on the next chapter, hope I can update all my fics today!
I lost some comments and friends.... :(
I hope that when I update later AFF will be okay 
I'm still experiencing some problem as of now.
Later!
 
 
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
 
 
Author’s POV:
 
 
 
Dara stood there in her feet as she analyzed her brother’s word. ‘And I think, it’s time for us to go back home and re-establish our pack....back to the other side of this country.....’. That  never crossed in her mind after the day of the massacre as she knew that it’s impossible since she thought that it’s only the two of them (Se7en) who survived. And after crossing path with the Shadows and finding her mate, she never thought of re-establishing the pack.
 
 
 
Werewolves started to arrive in the clearing, looking at the scene. All of them have one reason in coming there, which is because of the howl that they heard which wake all of their sleeping wolves in their bodies.
 
 
 
Almost all the Blue Moon pack were now present in the clearing with Jaejoong in front looking at his mate worriedly as he saw her suddenly stiffened while looking at the guy who she just called ‘oppa’ earlier.
 
 
 
Anyone who sees them can clearly state that the two were talking in their minds but can also state that’s something’s wrong as Dara’s face showed shocked, worry, hurt and sadness.
 
 
 
Thunder tighten his grip on his cousin as he realized that’s something’s wrong. Byul was also looking at her husband and her sister-in-law. She knew that Se7en must have broken to her the news. But she realizes that she’s wrong because once Dara open the words that came out from is not the ‘news’ that they about to tell her.
 
 
 
“G-going back home.... us?” She stuttered asking loudly. The instant that her words left her mate was already on her side pushing Thunder lightly to the side.
 
 
 
“NO!!!!!!” Jae shouted in response to Dara’s question as if it was directed to him. He was not planning to interfere the moment she follow her mate out of their room. He told himself that her mate need this time alone to talk to her brother but oh boy he was wrong because as soon as he heard his little mate asking her brother in disbelief about going home, his wolf cannot control his emotions. The thought of his mate being away from him makes him feel hurt and angry. No one will take his mate from him over his body!
 
 
 
Se7en’s eyes narrowed as he examines the good looking guy in front of him. He tried not to tear him away from his sister. He watched the guy push Thunder on the side lightly and carefully to not hurt him as the arms around her sister earlier was now replace with an arm around her waist as guy’s fingers dug on her sister’s waist gripping her tightly. He buried his face on her neck taking her scent calming himself as he stand behind her.
 
 
 
Dara close her eyes as she also took in Jae’s scent to calm herself. She knows that his mate’s wolf is now in frenzy hearing her about going away as her wolf is also doing the same. Being apart from one’s mate is like giving up your life.
 
 
 
Jae slightly pulled away and looks at his mate as Dara turn her head to his direction. His aware that his eyes were yellow from the thought of her mate being away but as soon as his eyes meet Dara’s eyes, he’s look softened as his eyes were now back to normal.
 
 
 
Se7en continued to watch on how this unknown guy move slowly in front of her sister, placing her behind him as he hold her protectively and pressing her tightly on his back as if not wanting to be apart from her. His arm left her waist as his hands slowly made its way to her hand and intertwined it with him while giving him a death-glare as if he took something from him.
 
 
 
He didn’t need to examine further the situation as he realize the protective stance and the loving look that the guy was giving to his sister because he knows that looks  it’s something that only mated wolf will do if he think that there’s a threat to his mate.
 
 
 
He pass Dayoung to Byul and turn his head back to his sister and to the good looking guy who he assumed to be his sister’s mate. He took one step forward on their direction but the instant his left foot landed on the ground he received a warning growl.
 
 
 
“MINE!!!!” Jae shouted as he watches Se7en took a step forward while growling.
 
 
 
“Calm down...” Dara whispered to his mate as she hugged him from behind with her left hand on his chest while the other was still laced with Jae’s hand.
 
 
 
Jae look back at his mate as he tried to calm himself knowing it’s Dara’s brother who is he dealing with. He’s clearly aware that he won’t hurt his sister but Jae can’t help but get riled up knowing he wanted Dara to go home.
 
 
 
Every wolf was now watching intently at the scene before them as the air filled with tension. Se7en also realizes that they are now the center of the attention. He cleared his throat to get the attention the attention to himself. Even Jae turns his head to his direction. Satisfy with the attention he’s getting, he uses his Alpha voice as his command echoed through the whole clearing.
 
 
 
“All of you! Go home and sleep. I’m not here to fight, I came here for my sister. Leave!” He ordered his voice full of power and command while looking at Dara.
 
 
 
Anyone who heard him felt their wolf whimpered inside them. They don’t know why but they still followed. Their wolf recognized the guy as someone higher and powerful than them. And when he said ‘sister’ then look at Dara, they immediately realized that he is Dara’s brother... a white wolf. They all started going back home when they heard the Shadows replied.
 
 
 
 “Of course, Alpha.” The Shadows chorus as they turn around and started walking back like the Blue Moon pack is doing except for Jaejoong.
 
 
 
With that reply, the Blue Moon pack was now aware that the guy was the Alpha of the Crescent Moon. Though he is not their Alpha, their wolfs acknowledge him as one of their superior.
 
 
 
Jaejoong just stand there still on the same position. Se7en squinted his eyes on him but Jaejoong just did the same. Se7en was now wondering why the heck this ‘unknown good looking guy’ is still here.
 
 
 
‘Why is he not affected with my Alpha voice?’ He asked his sister who is now fidgeting behind the guy.
 
 
 
He knows that there are only two persons who are not affected by his voice. Byul, his mate and Dara, the moon goddess who is stronger than him.
 
 
 
‘Even he is your mate, I’m still his Alpha. Unless he was born in the full moon...then when ... you... completed the mating process...he will be stronger...than me...’ He continued on his sister’s head as he watch her giving her a look that stating what he said is the answer to his earlier question.
 
 
 
‘We haven’t completed the mating oppa...but he already marked me...’ She started. Dara has to elaborate that part since she is in her human form. And it’s clear that when a white one is on his/her human form they smell like a normal human. Yes, they might smell Jae on her but it’s not as strong as when she is in her wolf form. When she’s in wolf, anyone who smelled her can totally tell that she is mated with Jae.
 
 
 
Se7en is now in shock. How did this guy manage to stay rooted even though the mating is not done yet? He is not fully turned white wolf! He asked his self.
 
 
 
‘He was born on the same date as I am, means... he was born during the full moon and he is also the future Alpha of Blue Moon. Hate to burst your bubble oppa but I’m sorry he won’t get affected with your Alpha voice because right now, he is as strong as the Shadows or any normal white werewolves but I think his wolf clearly knows that once he became an ‘evolved werewolf’ he will be stronger than you. Like me, I acknowledge you as my Alpha but it doesn’t mean I follow everything you said like the others did a while ago.’ Dara finished her explanation as her brother analyses what had she said.
 
 
 
‘So... he will be the second powerful wolf after you...I wonder what his gift will be...’ He said in their mind link but Dara just ignore his wondering, clearly aware that his brother is not really asking her rather he was talking to himself.
 
 
 
“I think its better that we all go at the pack house and rest...” Dara trailed off and took a step forward so that she’s on Jae’s side. Jaejoong immediately put a protective hand on her waist like earlier and once again buried his face on her neck.
 
 
 
“Then maybe tomorrow we can talk about...everything...” She continued as she looked at her brother with a pained look. During time like this, Se7en always wishes that he didn’t inherit his father’s gift instead he wishes he inherited her uncle’s gift... mind reading like how Thunder inherited his gift from his father. He hated it every time Dara will show that face, the face that clearly stating how hurt she is right now...how everything is hard for her... and he fully know that Dara won’t said a thing about it that’s why he wishes to read her mind.
 
 
 
“I think that’s not a good idea seeing this guy... who I presume your mate...is really wanting to kill me right now...” He answered as he saw Jaejoong giving him a death glare once again after inhaling his sister’s scent.
 
 
 
Dara let out a small chuckle and hug Jaejoong putting her arms on his waist as the later did the same and kissed her on the forehead.
 
 
 
‘You will let them stay in the pack house right? We don’t want Dayoung sleeping outside right? And besides he is my Alpha, Alpha of the Crescent Moon and also my brother... you know....’ She requested in their mind link giving his mate an adorable pleading look.
 
 
 
Jaejoong groaned and put his forehead on his mate’s. ‘That’s unfair! You know how I can’t resist that look!’ He whined on their link.
 
 
 
‘Is that a yes?’
 
 
 
‘Do I have a choice?’
 
 
 
‘Ahh yeah?’
 
 
 
‘Fine!’
 
 
 
‘Kyahhh!!! I love you!’ Dara tiptoed and gave her mate a peck on the lips.
 
 
 
‘Whatever... be thankful that I love you or else I’ll kick him out of our territory, white wolf or not.’
 
 
 
Dara tuned out his mate and block him. She saw Jae pouted a bit when he realized that she blocked him on their mind link. She can’t help but grin seeing the cute tantrum of her mate.
 
 
 
“Come on oppa, unnie... follow us.” Dara said as she tugged her mate’s hand going back to the pack house.
 
 
 
*****
 
 
 
Jaejoong’s POV:
 
 
 
I arrived at the school parking lot with my blood still boiling inside me. I left the house ALONE, take not ALONE, feeling so grumpy because my mate wanted some time with her brother so she decided to skip school.
 
 
 
I told her that I’ll be skipping school since she’s skipping but that mate of mine quickly shook her head telling me to go without her or she’ll skin me alive.  At first I thought she was kidding, but heck! She’s really serious, she even uses her telekinesis to throw me out of my own house.
 
 
 
I stayed inside my car still not wanting to step out. My friends were also knocking on my window but I paid them no attention.
 
 
 
‘Can I go back home?’ I asked Dara in my head.
 
 
 
‘Why?’ She immediately replied.
 
 
 
‘Because I miss you...’ I answered honestly. But it’s not the whole reason, part of it was I’m afraid she will leave without me knowing especially with the situation so messed up right now. Not to runaway from the problem but to face it alone.
 
 
 
‘Jae... you’re making it hard for me.’
 
 
 
‘You think it’s easy for me then?’
 
 
 
‘I never said that!’
 
 
 
‘Then why are you doing this to me? You know how hard it is for me when you’re not around... Please can I go back home?’
 
 
 
‘I’ve never said that you can’t go back to your house, it’s just...not right now Jae. I just need a time to talk with my brother even for a few hours... Just try to distract yourself in class...Please, for me.’
 
 
 
‘Augh! Fine! But when lunch came, I’m going home whether you like it or not!’
 
 
 
‘Thank you. I love you... so much.’
 
 
 
‘I love you too...more than you know.’
 
 
 
With that, I felt her completely leave my head and blocked me. I sighed and run my hand on my dark black hair. I look directly in front of me when I noticed a commotion. Wow! I was really distracted that I didn’t notice these. I told myself as I stepped out of the car.
 
 
 
With a heavy heart away from my mate, I walk step by step towards the hundreds of students who were watching something and murmuring something here and there.
 
 
 
“What the do you want?! Go away!” I heard a male voice shouted angrily as I near them. Every students back were facing me so I think they haven’t notice me.
 
 
 
“Who are you? What are you all doing here?” I heard Donghae asked using his Alpha voice. And that’s when I notice a few unfamiliar scents. The scent didn’t belong from any of the three packs around here but it’s not rouge’s scent. Whose?
 
 
 
I decided that I should help on this. I don’t want any trespassers in our land. I can’t allow that. Soon, students notice me. The crowd parted in the middle giving me a way to pass. I nod my head to them as thanks as I took in the scene.
 
 
 
Future leaders of Red Moon were present with Donghae in front. His jaw was clenched as well as his fist and his body was tensed. Yellow Moon’s future Beta is the only one present in their pack since the future Alpha is still on his escapade while the other leaders stayed in the pack house to discuss about what happen yesterday with Hyuna and the alliance as I was told.
 
 
 
The unknown visitors back were on me so I still haven’t got a chance to see their faces. They are a lot. More than ten I presume. I noticed that my friends were also present with Yoochun in front as the future Beta. I took few more steps as they notice my present.
 
 
 
All the leaders turn to look at me as Yoochun took a step back giving his previous place to me. CL immediately tucked herself under Chun’s arm as he move back. I felt the unknown visitors’ eyes on me but I ignore it for a moment.
 
 
 
My friends gave me a curt nod as a sign of greetings and respect as I did the same. As I turn my attention to the unknown visitors’ I immediately regret it as I saw the flirty looks the girls were giving me. I internally groan in frustration as I thought ‘Another problem’.
 
 
 
Before I butted in, I noticed that one girl was trying so hard to get Donghae’s attention almost like throwing herself on the future Alpha with hands rubbing his arms. I was about to speak when I heard something snap as I look at Donghae and I think its patience that snapped. Huh!
 
 
 
“You ! Get away from me! Who do you think you are flaunting yourself on me like that!” He shouted so loud that we have to bit our laughter seeing his outburst. This is the first time he shouted at someone in public like that.
 
 
 
He was known to have a playful kind personality. He usually was trying to get my mate’s attention every time I see him and in fact I’ve never seen him flirt with other girls.
 
 
 
“Yeah, he’s already in love with someone so keep your hand to yourself.” All our heads turn to the direction of his third in command who was playing on his phone and shrugging as if what he said is something really obvious.
 
 
 
I growled fiercely as I fully know who they are talking about. In an instant every attention was on me. Chun and Yunho were on my side and TOP on my back getting ready to stop me just in case I lost control especially when no Dara around, no one can help me to calm down.
 
 
 
“Kyuhyun!” Donghae warned his third and he immediately look up from his phone. He notices Donghae’s furious expression that mirrored mine and automatically looks at the ground.
 
 
 
“Mianhe.” He apologized.
 
 
 
Yoochun cleared his throat and look at the trespassers. They held there gazes up confidently and didn’t even look away. How dare they look at the future leaders challengingly like that? Do they have a death wish?
 
 
 
“We will ask once more and I hope you answer this time.” Chun started, I heard some of them snort and some bit a laugh. I narrowed my eyes to them.
 
 
 
“From what pack are you? And what are you all doing here?” Chun questioned.
 
 
 
“Obviously we are in the school, so that means we are here to study.” One answered then giving me a wink. I growled in response but she just shrugged it off. I was trying really hard not to use my Alpha voice or else these werewolves will tremble in fear unfortunately the same with the other werewolves around.
 
 
 
“Yeah, isn’t that obvious? We are new, means we are transferees.” Another answered while looking at her nails.
 
 
 
“And to answer your question from what pack are we... we are from the Crescent Moon Pack.” A guy answered first but when he was about to say the pack’s name, all of them chorused at the same time. Stating proudly their pack’s name. As we also answered at the same time with a bored tone. Not only me and my friends but the whole crowd who were watching.
 
 
 
“No you don’t” We all answered. I saw their jaw dropped as if they cannot believe that we all counter back on them at the same time. Seriously, the white ones’ usually hide their identity while these trespassers who claim to be from the same pack were announcing it proudly.
 
 
 
“D-did they just state that we are not from the Crescent Moon?! Unbelievable! How dare they spoke to a Crescent Moon member like that? So disrespectful!” And that what it takes for a few to snap on them especially the girls. Well, can’t help them. We met the survivors of the Crescent Moon and they gave us respect so we respect them in return not like this bunch of fakes.
 
 
 
“Y-you! All of you! How dare you use the Crescent Moon’s name to trespass here?! Augh! I need to inform her of these and for sure your asses will immediately be kick out for lying!” Bom shouted angrily.
 
 
 
“Lying?! Why the heck would we lie?! Alright then why don’t you call our Alpha to prove that we are telling the truth? Oh and from what he said, I think he’s with his sister not sure where but I think he’s staying at one of the pack house around here.” Someone from them answered.
 
 
 
My pack members and friends were all now looking at me like asking me to do it while Donghae and other wolves were looking at me and my pack members’ exchange of glances. It’s only our pack who is present last night when Dara’s brother came so they don’t have any idea that the Alpha is at my house.
 
 
 
“The Alpha and his mate is in our pack house. Talking to his sister.” I told Donghae and he nodded when he understand what I’m trying to say.
 
 
 
“Can you confirm these trespassers’ identity with him?” He asked me pointing to the group standing in the middle.
 
 
 
“I don’t have any contact with him right now. Dara is blocking me with our mind link. But I think there’s someone who can help us.” I informed them as the scent of 11 humans hit us. Yeah that’s one of the reason we doubt these trespassers as a member of Crescent Moon. Because white one’s smelled like a human in their human form. Their original scent can only be smelled when they are in their wolf form.
 
 
 
“Right.” He replied as we all wait for the arrival of the village idiots.
 
 
 
After a few seconds, we can now hear their footsteps and conversation though they are still nowhere in sight.
 
 
 
“What’s that?”
 
 
 
“What?”
 
 
 
“Can you smell it?”
 
 
 
“Yeah.  New scents.”
 
 
 
“Someone trespassed?”
 
 
 
“I think yeah?”
 
 
 
“Wow! I wonder where they got the courage to go to school without a warning or something.”
 
 
 
“Now that I think about it, for sure Jae and the rest must be dealing with them now.”
 
 
 
“Yeah, I can also smell their scent.”
 
 
 
“This should be interesting.”
 
 
 
With that last word, all of them came into view as once as if they are on a parade or something looking very amuse at the scene.
 
 
 
“See, I told you.” Wooyoung said sounding really excited as Thunder shook his head with a smirk on his face. I just raised my eyebrow at them questioningly and they just shook their heads at once.
 
 
 
They all came in halt in the space available. So it’s like the trespassers in the middle. To their right is Red Moon, on left is us, on their back were Yellow Moon and lastly the new arrival, the Shadows in front of them.
 
 
 
They still didn’t look worried or scared even after scanning the area. They are completely surrounded and outnumbered. They all look so smug and confident as if they can defeat us.
 
 
 
“So what pleasure brings all these trespassers here?” Junho asked playfully not minding the glare he was receiving now from the trespassers. Yeah, why would he mind? He’s strong, the Shadows can take them singlehandedly,
 
 
 
“Shut up filthy human?! I advise you better run now before I decide to rip your head off!” The guy who answered earlier who is still unknown to us threatened Junho.
 
 
 
Thank goodness Junho is not the type to take things seriously so instead he just laughs at the guy’s threat. Well yeah even I, was trying not to laugh with their stupidity.  Are they really werewolves? For sure they heard them talk earlier. They were talking about their scent and our scent, for sure no human can smell other scent if they were few feet away. This is ridiculous! If they were really from Crescent Moon, they cannot assume that these 11 idiots were humans without examining them.
 
 
 
“Humans?” Donghae asked. Clearly doubting these trespassers.
 
 
 
“Well, duh? What do you call them? Werewolf?” A y voice answered. The village idiots laugh at the same time ignoring the intense atmosphere around.
 
 
 
“Yeah, and you even said that you’re from Crescent Moon.” TOP murmured from my back but of course everyone can hear it. And that instantly put a stop on the idiots’ laughter.
 
 
 
“What did you say?” Thunder asked with an edge on his voice, seriousness can now be heard from his tone.
 
 
 
“Well, they claim to be from Crescent Moon.” TOP answered him.
 
 
 
“Really?” He asked using his Alpha voice, eyeing the werewolves in front of them.
 
 
 
“Y=yeah.” Another guy answered stuttering. This time fear were radiating them but they were looking at Thunder curiously maybe wondering why are they suddenly got scared of a human.
 
 
 
We all look at them and this time I can easily tell how many they are. Twelve, there are twelve of them. I turn to look at Thunder who were thinking so deeply to himself.
 
 
 
“Hold on. I need to confirm this to hyung.” He said looking at me. I nodded knowing he’s going to talk to his cousin. His eyes suddenly look so far away and by the looks of it he’s talking to their Alpha.
 
 
 
We watched as his face changes from one expression to another. First he looks so serious as if debating with something then sadness flashes to his face before anger completely took over him as he punches the wall beside him.
 
 
 
We all looked shocked at his outburst. No one dare to speak as we watched the leader of the idiots glared at the trespassers. Nickhun went to Thunder’s side followed by Joon as they tried to calm him down. After a few minutes when he’s already okay he spoke in his Alpha voice once again.
 
 
 
“State your name.” He ordered. One by one, they all spoke their names with head bow down.
 
 
 
“Jonghyun”
 
 
 
“Taemin”
 
 
 
“Ren”
 
 
 
“Hyun Joong”
 
 
 
“Yonghwa”
 
 
 
“Suzy”
 
 
 
“Sohee”
 
 
 
“Uee”
 
 
 
 “Gyuri”
 
 
 
“Victoria”
 
 
 
 “Sulli”
 
 
 
“Luna“
 
 
 
All spoke so softly feeling the power radiating from Thunder. He might not be an Alpha but he has an Alpha blood that makes him powerful than the others.
 
 
 
“My name is Park Sanghyun but everyone calls me Thunder. I am the Alpha’s cousin and also the leader of what the previous Alpha called our sub unit, Shadows. These are Nickhun, JUNSU, Junho, Wooyoung, Taecyeon, Chansung, Joon, Mir, GO and Seungho. We are the survivors of the Crescent Moon massacre aside from the Alpha siblings.” He introduced. We just all watched the trespassers nod in respect.
 
 
 
“Please to meet all of you.” The guy name Hyun Joong spoke.
 
 
 
“Now, I want all of you to just lay low. Don’t you dare spread that you are from the same pack as us. All of you were not officially member of our pack. Yes, Se7en hyung adopted all of you in the pack but it doesn’t mean you are new members with the very obvious reason that you are not white werewolves.” He started with venom in his voice. All of them flinch at his words even the others who were watching.
 
 
 
“All of you were lone wolves that were found by our Alpha. He let you stay with him so that he can protect you from the rouges yet you return it by acting almighty in this school as if you own it. You just bring shame to our pack’s name. All of these will be reported to hyung.”
 
 
 
“You’re still all clueless about white werewolves that you can’t even identify us from others and call us filthy humans. It seems that no one among you is qualified to be in our pack. But don’t worry it’s not my decision to make.” They all sighed in relief knowing it’s not Thunder’s decision seeing how pissed off he is at the moment with something we don’t have any idea what is it. Thunder smirk seeing their relieve expression.
 
 
 
“But it’s not also the Alpha’s decision.” He added.
 
 
 
“W-what? Then who?” The girl name Uee screeched.
 
 
 
“The Alpha’s sister, if you know what I mean.” He answered playfully as if imagining something with the trace of all anger leaves his face. He suddenly turn to look at me with a worried expression.
 
 
 
“What?” I asked.
 
 
 
“Nothing, just be ready in any minute I call you because it seems like we will need your help to calm her down when hyung broke the ‘news’ to her.” He answered.
 
 
 
“News?”
 
 
 
“Yep.”
 
 
 
“What news?”
 
 
 
“I’m not the one to tell, she will tell you after she found out.”
 
 
 
I sighed and just nodded. His face hardened once again and walk away without even saying goodbye to the ‘new members’ and quickly leave after giving me and the guys a curt nod.
 
 
 
Soon, the bell rings and everyone disperse and went to their classes except for me and my friends and the other leaders as we introduced ourselves.
 
 
 
“I’m not sure what to say right now but try not to create trouble while you are here because as we all can see all of you are not white wolves. By the way my name is Lee Donghae, future Alpha of Red Moon, this is my Beta Leeteuk, my third in command Kyuhyun...” He continues to introduce the future leaders.
 
 
 
“And that’s all of the future leaders of my pack. I hope we won’t run in trouble next time we crossed path... Alright then, we will take our leave now. See you around.” He said as he turns his heels after bowing in my direction together with his pack members.
 
 
 
“I think they all said what’s needed to say. Don’t take lightly all the warnings that you are receiving because no one will back you up even your ‘Alpha’ of you continue acting like that. So I think, I’ll take my leave... you might meet the rest of the future leader of my pack tomorrow if time permits. I’m Alexander, future Beta of Yellow Moon. Adios” he said and game a salute playfully and storm off.
 
 
 
And it all leaves us now with my friends and I with the so called ‘new members’ of Crescent Moon.
 
 
 
“Please act on your best behaviour. We don’t tolerate any disrespectful people here. Give us respect and we will give you one. I am the future Alpha of Blue Moon, I’m Kim Jaejoong and these are my friends as well as the future leaders of my pack.” I introduced the guys as well as the girls.
 
 
 
“Tomorrow you will meet another important person if she will attend her classes.” I said thinking of Dara. Ahhh!! I miss her!! “Anyways, before you came this school has a peace treaty and the three packs around here have an alliance so I hope that no one among you will try to break the peace around here. And rouges were usually spotted and attacked werewolves here so be careful.” I finished and they all nodded like a kid but one suddenly steps forward in my direction placing a hand on my chest.
 
 
 
“Oh I’m scared Jaejoong-ah!” She purred looking under her lashes as she continues to run her hand on my chest. I growled in disgust as she touches me. An involuntary growled escape my lips and she flinched but quickly recover flashing me a ty smile.
 
 
 
“Get your hands off me.” I ordered. She ignored and continues.
 
 
 
“Nah, I know you like it.” I growled once more feeling my eyes turning yellow as anger arises inside me as she pressed her body on mine. This time my friends also growled at the same time.
 
 
 
“Who do you think you are?! I just told you to act on your best behaviour!” I shouted angrily and coldly but she continues to ignore my protest.
 
 
 
“Gyuri...” I heard the girl name Suzy called for her but she also ignore her.
 
 
 
“Who am I?” She asked herself putting a finger on her chin acting like she was thinking deeply. “Oh, how silly of me to forget... of course. I AM YOUR MATE THE FUTURE LUNA.” She spoke so clearly and boldly that I totally lost control and grab her neck lifting her from the ground.
 
 
 
“You will not dare to touch me once again and you will never ever claim to be the future Luna of my pack neither being my mate or else you will meet hell in no time!” I warned her using my Alpha voice. She immediately nods and I let her go as she fell on the ground coughing.
 
 
 
“Let’s go!” I told my friends as they all gave a pointed look at the before quickly turned to follow me.
 
 
 
*****
 
 
 
I was on my third subject and I was on the verge of going home. My friends were just keep on laughing at me as I continue to whine and rant about wanting Dara on my side. Few of the ‘new members’ were on my class but we paid them no attention. Well, most likely no one paid them no attention.
 
 
 
I tuned out my friends who has the same class as mine and turn to look at the window wondering what’s my adorable mate doing when a sudden wave of emotion surge on me. Fear, so much fear. I held my breath and reach for my chest as my heart started beating so fast. Then suddenly it’s gone but anger replaces it. Not anger, rage... and I’m clearly sure that it’s not mine. It’s Dara emotion. With that, I already made my decision, I need to go home.
 
 
 
I was about to stand up when Thunder suddenly kick the door of my classroom opening widely. His eyes searches for something until it stop on me.
 
 
 
“She needs you.” Those simple words put my feet on the run so quickly. I dash towards my car on the parking lot and quickly jump on my car. I saw the Shadows shifted on their wolf form as I the engine. AS I stormed out of the school, I saw my friends running towards their cars following my lead.
 
 
 
As soon as arrived outside the pack house, I can hear a lot of voices which I quickly recognized as the Shadow’s and her brother’s. I entered the house and saw nothing but I quickly search for my mate’s scent and follow it.
 
 
 
There. Everyone was now standing around my mate warily telling her to calm down but it seems like she can’t hear them. I focused my attention to my mate and saw her eyes were blue and for the first time, the half moon mark on her forehead which is the symbol of Moon Goddess was shining brightly on her forehead. I gasped as the sight before me.
 
 
 
Her pack was also gasping as they notice the mark on her forehead. I think it’s the first time that it appears in her human form.
 
 
 
“Sandara, Calm down!” His brother shouted using his Alpha voice but there’s no effect. My mate was out of control everything around us is floating on the air. Dayoung is nowhere to be found since my parents took her out so that Dara and her brother can talk alone.
 
 
 
“Calm her down.” Thunder whispered on my side.
 
 
 
“How? Last time she’s like this, she can’t even hear me. Only Dayoung can calm her down.” I replied looking at my mate worriedly.
 
 
 
“That’s because you haven’t mark her at that time, your connection is not that strong. But now, you’re already bonded. Do you know why that mark appears on her forehead even though she’s not in her wolf form?” He asked. I shook my head.
 
 
 
“Mated wolf are stronger than mate less one. Even though you haven’t completed the mating, she already became more powerful that’s why it appears. Her human strength is enough to summon the spirit of moon goddess. So, go now and calm her down before she drained herself.” He explained and I nodded.
 
 
 
With the speed of light I run towards her and quickly pulled her close to me allowing her to inhaled my scent to help her calm down. I trap her with both of my arms.
 
 
 
“Get.away.from.me.” She spoke through clenched teeth as her arms lying loosely on the side.
 
 
 
“I won’t. You’ve been pushing me away since early morning.”
 
 
 
“I.am.no.control.of.my.body.right.now.You’ll.get.hurt.”
 
 
 
“You won’t hurt me. I know it.”
 
 
 
“Jae.let.go.”
 
 
 
“No, until you’re calm I won’t let go. Try to inhale my scent, it will help. Please...”
 
 
 
I felt her nuzzle her nose on the side of my neck and I can’t help but shiver a bit as I felt her warm breath tickled me. She stayed unmoving as she continue to nuzzle her face on my neck and I have to bit my tongue to avoid letting out any sounds of pleasure that wanting to come out my lips.
 
 
 
Soon, I felt her arms slowly wrapping me. I sighed as I feel her calm down. I pulled away slightly and she let out a small whimper the same time I heard my friends arrive in the meeting room.
 
 
 
“You okay now?” I asked her. She nodded and wrapped her arms around me again seeking for comfort.
 
 
 
“You can tell me anything that’s bothering you Angel.” I whispered to her ignoring the eyes of her brother on me. I waited for her answer but instead a small sob escape from her lips. I run a hand on her back and whisper some soothing words trying to make her feel better. It pains me to hear her sob. I never want to hear or see my mate cry. I continue to hug and comfort her until her voice was heard in the room.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
“Minyoung, my cousin...s-she’s alive Jae. She’s alive...b-but Minho locked her in his hideout. I need to save her Jae... I need to a-and it only means one thing...Minho, he’s still an ‘evolved werewolf’. If his mate is still alive... he still has a gift... We are in trouble... I can’t let him use his gift once more and kill the people important to me.... I can’t let anyone get involved in this mess anymore...I can’t...I need to face him...alone...”
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
 
NEW CHAPTER:
 
ENCOUNTER W/ THE 'NEW MEMBERS' & THE NEWS
 
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
 
This one is quite long...
 
I was planning to put her encounter with the 'new members' but I'm once again rushing.
 
Because I'm going out tonight... so mianhe everybody...
 
And I think I won't be able to update my other fic... sorry...
 
I'll try to make up on my next chapter...
 
What do you think will happen when Dara meets the 'new members'?
 
With Gyuri tried flirting with Jae and with new male werewolves around will everything be okay?
 
Do you think Dara will accept all of them in her pack? 
 
Kyahh! so excited to right the next chapter! If I'm not just going out tonight, I'll start writing it. :(
 
Oh! And you will found out Dara's another ability that only se7en and her parents know... 
 
And I've been digging my brain on what will be Jae's gift... do you have any suggestions?
 
 
 
 
 
I think that's it...till next update! Adios!
 
Don't forget to drop some comments..it gives me motivation to write!!!
 
 
 
 
 
Subscribe and Comment!
 
Thank You!
 
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++