Pack Meeting and My Boyfriend's Mate

I'll Protect You With All My Life

 

Dara’s POV:

 

I kneeled down and sat beside Tabi on the floor. I know he’s aware that I’m there but he didn’t say anything nor move. He’s just there sitting on the floor, knees curled up and covering his face with his hands while silently crying. My heart is aching knowing he’s suffering for me. I don’t want to see Tabi in this state. I was about to talk when he purposely bumped his shoulder against mine. He leans down his head on top of mine. He put his hand down from his face and takes my hands with his.

 

“Is it wrong to love you?” He asked softly.

 

“Yes.” I answer simply while blinking back some tears I’m afraid will escape from my eyes.

 

“Why?” He tightened his grip into my hands.

 

“You know the answer even without asking.”

 

“But... why us? Why can’t I be a human or why can’t you be a werewolf instead.” His voice full of sadness. If you just know how much I wanted to tell you that I’m also a werewolf but I can’t its not yet the right time. But even I tell you I’m a werewolf, nothing’s gonna change, I’m still not your mate and you’re not mine.

 

“Fate chooses someone better for both of us.” I murmured to him.

 

“Then screw Fate!! I only want you! Not someone else!” He said, this time his tone of voice is rising.

 

“Can you promise me something Tabi?” I let go of his hand and wrapped my arms in his waist while he put his arms around my shoulder.

 

“It depends.”

 

“No, you have to say Yes. You don’t have a choice.” I retorted back and look at him.

 

“Ok. What is it?” He also looked into my eyes before he answers.

 

“Promise me that...that when you find your...ahmmm... your mate, you will—“

 

“NO!!!!” He cut me off.

 

“What the? Listen to m—“ I said, I’m starting to get pissed off. Then he cut me off again.

 

“I have a feeling I know what are you going to say so shut up!!!” This time he shouted angrily, he pulled his hands away from me and he ran it into his hair frustratingly. “Please don’t say anything anymore.” He pleaded, this time he spoke softly.

 

“No you don’t Tabi, so please listen to me...” I begged, this time he didn’t answer. He just looked straight blankly, his hand still on his hair and the other one on his side. “Please promise me...that when you meet her, you will spend one last day with before you let me go. Promise me that whatever happens you will still be my friend. Promise me that whatever effect it did to me, you will not blame yourself. Promise me that you will love and cherish your mate more than you did for me. And lastly promise me that you will stay as the same Tabi that I knew and you will not ignore me and in return, I will gladly let you go.” This time, I cannot help but let the tears pour from my eyes. It hurts so much.

 

“H-How? How can you say something like that so easily?” He asked me, pain can be clearly heard in his voice.

 

“Because... it’s the best for both of us Tabi... you know that... It’s not easy for me to say this Tabi, it hurts a lot.” I said slowly. “Tomorrow, there will be a pack meeting, celebration for the future Alpha’s return. Almost everyone will be present, even the humans like me. If your mate is from the same pack, there’s a big possibility that you will meet her there that’s why I’m saying all those things. We will be friends right even though you found your mate?”I asked him.

 

He quickly stood up and zoomed out of my house. He didn’t even turn around to look at me or say a simple goodbye. He must be angry... ‘Haha!! You’re so pathetic Dara’ I thought to myself.

 

“If I didn’t have a horrible and complicated past that will not haunt me in the future or will put anyone in danger, I’m willing to fight for you... but I’m afraid I have. So letting you go when you found you’re mate will be the only solution....” I murmured to no one but myself.

 

I stood up after calming myself. I cleaned all the mess that Tabi and Yoochun made during their fight. I look up at the wall clock, it’s almost lunch. I don’t have an appetite. I skip to my room and locked the door.

 

Later, Yoochun knocked and talked to me. He just apologize and told me the reason why his angry though I knew all of it without him telling it. He explained to me that he don’t want any misunderstanding between us, we’re twins so it’s better if all the time we’re good. Sooner he bid goodbye, telling me his going to meet his friend especially the future Alpha coz’ they missed him so much and they need to catch up with each other.

 

Come to think of it, I’ve never met the future Alpha. Maybe tomorrow I should ask Alpha Kim about his son and maybe we could be friends.

 

All day I’m just lying on my stomach on the bed. I don’t want to eat, I don’t want to move... it’s like I’m too tired, I have enough of this day. I roll to my right side and come face to face with my side table, I saw the pink music box that Tabi gave me, it’s really cute and what makes it special is that there is a figure of white and black wolf inside when you open it. I always listen to this music box whenever I feel lonely, it’s like it’s telling me to be strong especially after hearing the tune of Please don’t cry when you open it. When night comes I easily drifted to dreamland.

 

Morning came and nothing unusual happen, I just ate and watch some movie alone. Yoochun, Dad and Mom were helping in the pack house for the celebration for tonight. Tabi just texted me that he will fetch me at around 5pm. Tabi is the kind of guy who always run away from his problem, so just like that, he will act like nothing happened yesterday.

 

When four o’clock came, I jump up to my bathroom and take a bath. I dried myself first and let my brunette hair flow freely up to my shoulder. I pulled up a simple white dress that reach mid thigh together with white stockings and white heels. 

 

 

                                                                            

 

I looked at the mirror and studied myself, I put a light foundation and lip-gloss. I usually go for natural beauty, well not really I’m just too lazy to put some make-up.  I checked the time and it’s almost 5pm. Contented with my looks, I turned off the lights in my room and went downstairs, same time I heard Tabi’s Lamborghini Murcielago stop in front of my house. Being a werewolf can help your daily life especially with your job, so most of the werewolves here are well-off or simply rich. So car like Tabi’s is normal.

 

I stepped out of the house and locked the door. I turned around and saw Tabi leaning on his Lamborghini’s door. I walked directly in front of him. He pulled me closer and gives me a quick peck on the lips as he guide me on the passenger side of the car. He opens the door for me and I settled myself on the seat and put my seatbelt on. He followed suit and started driving. No one dares to talk, the drive was so quiet.

 

We arrived at the pack house (Where the Alpha and his family and other werewolves living) after 20 minutes of silent ride. The party started exactly 5pm so almost everyone is there already.  Tabi opened the door for me take my hand. Werewolves are possessive and territorial, they don’t want anyone looking and coming near to their lovers.

 

As we made our entrance in the back garden of the pack house, everyone stop moving and look at us. I suddenly got nervous and wonder why everyone is looking at me. I gripped Tabi’s hand more but he let go, but much to my surprised he pulled me closer to his side and put his hands on my waist. I smiled as how protective he is but quickly frowned as I heard him growled. I looked at him and saw his eyes turning to the color of yellow.

 

“Tabi calm down... what’s wrong?” I put my hands on his chest trying to calm him down. He didn’t answer right away.

 

“Take. Your. Eyes. Off. My. Girl.” He murmured fiercely. That didn’t escape with my hearing. I look around and saw everyone went back to what are they doing. Those words are directed to those werewolves looking at me up and down. I acted like I didn’t hear any of it.

 

“Tabi? Are you okay? What’s wrong?” I asked again. I saw him take a deep breath few times. His eyes were turning back to normal.

 

“I’m fine sweetie. I’m sorry about that. Let’s go, our parents are waiting for us.” He guided me towards the table were our parents are. I didn’t saw Chunnie, maybe he’s with his friends.

 

“Hey Good evening.” We greeted our parents at the same time.

 

“OMO!! Omo!! I didn’t recognize you dear, you’re so beautiful in that white dress. I see.. so she’s the reason why the party suddenly went quiet.” My mom said as she hugged me.

 

“Yeah, I even want to rip off all the heads of those checking her out up and down.” Tabi answer my mom.

 

“Haha!! Chill down son. No one can’t help but look at your gorgeous girlfriend. She looks like an angel right now with her white dress.” Tabi’s dad said as he patted his son’s shoulder.

 

We left our parents in our table after few minutes of chit-chat. We walked in the front were food are being serve. Tabi is still holding my hand. As we approached the table I saw Bom munching some corn. Keke!! The corn lover. Tabi and I smiled as we saw her trying to hide another corn in her purse while looking side by side as if she’s omitting a crime.

 

“Yah! Take your hands of the corn!!!” I shouted and laugh as I saw her stiffen and held her hands up in submission. She turned around to face us and shouted.

 

“Yah! Are you giving me heart attack?!!”  She shouted back and went back on hiding her corn. I felt Tabi gripped my hands and this time, he’s frozen on his feet.

 

I looked up to check Tabi because he’s grip is starting to hurt my hand. I was about to protest when I saw his face, it’s unreadable. His eyes, it’s glued only to one direction. I look at where he is looking... No, to whom he is looking. And there, I see him looking at her, looking at Yoochun’s cousin, my cousin, as if she’s the only person here. She’s looking at Bom.

 

As if something painful stabbed my chest, I was crashed by the reality. I focus myself to Tabi and try to use mg gift. My Mind Reading ability. I closed my eyes and lower my guard, I focus only on his thoughts.

 

‘Mate! Mine!’ My heart started to beat fast and started aching as I heard his wolf’s proclamation.

‘No, it can’t be. Why am I holding Dara? What about my mate? Oh no... I’m going to hurt Dara and her.’ Ahhh... I see. Mate... It hurts. He’s already thinking of her and wondering why he’s holding me now and not her. He already lost his love for me.

 

Right now, we’re both frozen on the ground. I’m trying to be strong and not showing any weakness. Bom is still 17, but 3 days from now on she will turn 18. Mates usually have the same birthday or there’s only few days gap on their birth date. Bom doesn’t have any idea that Tabi is her mate. She will only find out about it if she have any physical contact with him or ones she turn 18.

 

Ahh...it !! My cousin and my boyfriend were mates!!! My God! We’re even on the same circle of friends. It will hurt more to see them every day. But I have to be strong and let go. He has to tell her. His wolf must be dying inside him to go to his mate. I still have one day with Tabi, he promised me. I hope he will keep that. I want to end our relationship properly.

 

“Go.” I whispered, blinking back some tears.

 

“Huh?” His genius reply.

 

“I said go!!! Tell her he’s your mate!!” I whispered yell, knowing there are a lot of werewolves around us.

 

“No! She’s not my mate! What are you talking about?” He retorted acting like he doesn’t know what I’m saying.

 

“Follow Bom, I saw you looking at her. She’s your mate right? Go now before I changed my mind. It’s hard for me to do it Tabi so please go...” I tried not to croacked.

 

“You are my mate!!! No one else!! I’m going home!” He answered back and dashed to his car. As always... running away. But you can't always do that Tabi... you will hurt Bom if you will deny her. I thought to myself.

 

Aishh...Pabo! I’m trying to be a good girl here yet you’re wasting your chance, I thought to myself. I felt something drop to my hands. Water, I held out my hand and wait for raindrops. Ahhh... I see it’s not raining. Tears escape from my eyes. I’m having a hard time controlling it, so before someone noticed me crying and asked me what happen, I already started running. I want to be alone. I run until I reached the woods. Everyone was celebrating so I think no one will see me here.

 

I sat down and rest above the big rock I found beside the stream inside the forest. Everything went quick huh? Yesterday, Tabi turns 18, Yoochun and him got into fight, we have a small arguments and promises. We went to the pack meeting, and there... he saw her, my cousin. It hurts to admit but....

 

 

 

 

 

 

My Tabi and Bom were mates.

 

  

 

 

=======================================================================================================================

Enjoy reading....

It's not that long just like my other updates but I hope you like it...

Though it's kind of sad because Tabi already found his mate...  I hope you will still continue to support my fic. Thanks!

What do you think he will do????