All This Time and The Truth

I'll Protect You With All My Life

 

Jae’s POV:

 

“AHHHHHHHH!!” We we’re having a meeting at the pack house when we heard my mom’s scream from the kitchen.  We instantly jump from our seat and went to her but she’s not there anymore. We follow her scent and saw a bunch of rouges outside.

 

I counted all of them, they are 27. We are outnumbered. I look at my mom and saw her frightened face. I can see that she’s trying hard not to cry. My mom is the Alpha Female, but still... 3 rouges in human form are holding her with a silver knife in .

 

“Those bastards!! I’m gonna kill them.” My father said angrily.

 

“Calm down father, we have to think first what’s the best before we attack them. Mom might get hurt if we made a mistake.” I said while I’m also trying my best to calm. It’s good that Dara is in her room. I hope she will not go out, I don’t want her to get involved in the fight. It’s good that IU took Dayoung out to shop for new clothes for her.

 

“Rouges!” My father addresses the werewolves in front of our house. “State the reason why you are here.” My father ordered. Rouges don’t follow the rules of werewolves, and so they are not bound in any pack, thus making them independent, my father’s Alpha voice has no effect to them.

 

“We are here to take your land. Just surrender it and everything will be good. No need to have bloodshed battle here or no need to kill your precious Alpha Female.” The rouge who’s behind the tree answered, I think he’s leading them.

 

My father growled upon hearing his motive. Even I, myself is burning in rage after his words sank in my mind. Suddenly all the leaders shift to their wolf form leaving me and my friends in human form. I was too preoccupied on what we’re going to do when three rouges emerge from the trees.

 

Three rouges appear holding a tranquilizer gun and immediately shot the three girls who are near them. But before it hit them I instantly jump, I shielded Minzy who’s on my left side. Yunho pushed Bom and Yoochun did the same to Chaerin.

 

The three of us fell on the ground, instantly realizing that it’s not a tranquilizer, it’s a wolf Bane. Damn! We can’t shift in our wolf form! Sh*t! We can’t help in the battle. We are good as a human, no heightened senses. I was trying to stand when I didn’t notice one of the rouge who shot the Wolf Bane appear on my side and I immediately felt a dreadful pain on my side.

 

“Jae!!!!!!!!!!!!” I hear everyone shouted my name. I saw blood coming on my side and the pain is slowly killing me. I saw a silver blade stuck on my side. I’m too weak to even pull it out on my side. I can’t heal myself because of Wolf Bane but well, even though I was not shot if its silver knife that was stabbed on your side, it still won’t heal fast.

 

Thank goodness I was the one who got stabbed not the others, or else they’ll be dead by none. Thanks for being born during the full moon, it gave me a bit advantage. OH no! Dara! She will feel my pain right now. I whimpered lowly to myself thinking about my mate.

 

Then suddenly, out of nowhere we heard that same growled during lunch, but this time, it’s more deadly. All of us from my pack were frozen in fear and I saw the rouges took a step back. Wow! The rouges, got scared?! That’s amazing! Where did that came from? I ask myself but instantly, after the deadly growled she stepped out from the house.

 

No!No!No! don’t come out! I can’t protect you in my state if they hurt you! I shouted to myself upon seeing my mate. I was about to open my mouth to tell her to go in when I saw her eyes. Its color blue again... so beautiful. I look around and saw that she gained everyone’s attention.

 

We are not that shock anymore upon seeing her eyes but my father and the rest of the leaders were. But what shock them the most and this time including us, is when 5 white wolves appear on her side standing protectively.

 

“My goodness!” I heard Bom said.

 

“Holy crap! Those are white wolves!” Daesung followed.

 

“Five! It’s five werewolves!!!” Seungri exclaimed.

 

“No, look! Her eyes, it’s the same color at them. It’s not five, it’s six, six white werewolves including her.” TOP stated.

 

“OMG! You’re right. Thunder, he said Jae’s mark is the Crescent Moon it means she belong in that pack...she really is a werewolf. A white werewolf, the legendary one.” CL stated analyzing some details we heard earlier.

 

“I know for sure that growl is from her, because I’m near her when she growled earlier in the cafeteria. Looking how those five werewolves stand in front of her protectively and how her growls affect everyone even the rouges, one thing’s for sure... she’s not an ordinary white werewolf.” Junsu said seriously.

 

“I think she’s one of their leaders... or maybe she has an Alpha blood.” Yoochun said trying to guess. All of us look at him, what he said actually made sense. Why those five werewolves will suddenly appear in front of her like their lives depend on it if she’s not an important person.

 

“We don’t know... but one thing’s for sure... She is a white werewolf. And we will find other things after this battle ends.” My father said joining our conversation.

 

During that time that we were talking we tried to keep our voices low so that the conversation can only be heard by us. Yoochun and Yunho were still lying on the ground, they are too weak to stand while me....well , I’m also the same, no... I’m worst than them... I’m bleeding endlessly and pain is starting to make me lose consciousness.

 

I take a look at the surrounding and find that all the rouges are now in their wolf form except those who were holding my mom. My mom also has the look of surprise on her face, she also didn’t expect to see something like this. On my point of view not even one of us expects to see white werewolves after the news of their pack being annihilated. Never once in our life thought of seeing the legendary wolves because they are usually hiding from others. They are mysterious.

 

She started walking toward us as she analyzes the surroundings. I saw her eyes catch mine. Anger, pain and sadness can be seen in her blue like sky eyes. She stops in front of me and kneeled. I saw how tears threatening to fall from her eyes as she caress my face.

 

“Don’t worry, I’ll take your pain away after this. Go to sleep now babe.” She said to me sweetly. Though I don’t have any idea what is she talking about but I shook my head.

 

“I’m fine, it might hurt like hell but I can manage. I can’t let my mate fight while I rest.” I told her knowing she was about to help in the fight. I felt so useless right now. But I don’t want to close my eyes and rest while my mate puts her life on the line for the pack she didn’t belong to. I also want to fight.

 

“Alright, but you will not fight in that state.” I was about to protest when she called the girls.

 

“Minzy take Yunho, Chae take your mate and Bom, please take my mate. I know they will protest if they will be send to their rooms so just let them stay but please stay with them in the corner.” They all nodded as they get help us and settle us in the porch of the house.

 

We are all seated in a long wooden chair as she ordered our friends who are still the battlefield to transform. They follow her willingly. Soon, another batch of werewolves appears. There are another six of them making us stunned again.

 

“Oh wow! Additional six white werewolves!” Bom said still in shock.

 

“What the—! This is fantastic!! White wolves in Blue Moon pack! Eh, wait! How come they are here? I thought no one survived during the attack? And what make them come here, it’s like they from the other side of the country.” Minzy said excitingly as if there’s no fight that was about to start.

 

“Look its 11... eleven werewolves...the same number with the village idiots.” CL gave her conclusion. “Don’t tell me... that’s them? That’s why Dara is close to her... And if I remember Thunder said Dara is her cousin... so, is it them?” She finished but still not sure. I’m having a hard time now keeping myself awake and my wounds is still bleeding as the girls tried to give me first aid. Yoochun was about to say something when we heard her again but this time in our head.

 

‘I’ll take on the three who’s holding Aunt Hyori. No arguments. You will follow me. Fight as much as you can. I only have one reminder, avoid getting killed or else I won’t forgive you.’ She said making the six of us in the porch froze. I saw the leaders were shocked but manage to composed themselves, my father whined a bit but follow.

 

“Holy cow! That’s what you called magic! How can she do that? She not from our pack!” Yunho exclaimed a bit stun.

 

She counted in our heads and soon everyone attack the rouges. My focus was mainly on my mate. She didn’t move first as she watch everyone fights. I also saw how the white werewolves fight. It was amazing...they are really strong. They’re fighting like they are only playing, It’s like even if it’s only the 11 wolves who will fight against the 30 rouges they can still win.

 

Then suddenly I saw my mate make a small movement as she eyed the captors of my mom. The white ones continue to kill the rouges as if they already know what’s gonna happen while the black wolves from our pack stop for a moment and look at her as she played with her swift knife.

 

‘Oh shoot! Don’t tell me she’s going to fight in her human form. Dammit! Help her.’ I shouted through our pack’s mind link asking someone to back her up. Oh no my mate. I hate this! I’m the male but I can’t do anything to protect the most important person in my life! I felt useless. In my state, even speaking is not easy that I have to use the mind link!

 

It’s like everyone in my pack realize what I said, I heard them curse simultaneously like what is Dara’s doing or is she trying to kill herself? It’s rouge that she’s going to fight! They are merciless, they don’t care if she’s a female!

 

TOP, Jiyong and Youngbae was about to run to her when she suddenly disappeared. It’s like she was standing in front of our eyes and without blinking she’s gone. Series of ‘OMO!’ can be heard. All of us were too shock that we stared for a few seconds on the place she’s standing before she disappeared.

 

A gasped from my mom brought us to reverie when we all saw her standing in front of them. We all held our breath while witnessing how she fight. She stared at the knife in my mom’s throat until it fell on the ground. Huh? What’s that? Then the next thing we know is 3 guys lying on the ground, dead.

 

That was amazing!!! The guys and girls started to comment on what happened. I look for a moment to where the 11 wolves were. I saw how good they are. If what’s Thunder saying is true about me having the same strength as them...though I’m not sure if the village idiots and these 11 wolves are the same... then that means I can fight and protect my mate like them... As soon as I get healed I will ask them to help me train.

 

The girls yelped in surprise while we continue to hold our breath as she suddenly appears in front of us with my mom on her hands. I heard her ordered Bom to call the pack doctor and for my mom to take care of me for a while. And that’s the last thing I remember when my eyes finally shut down, losing to darkness as I felt her lips on my forehead.

 

I soon find myself lying on my bed. The smell of my room hit my nose. I can also smell my mate as I felt a hand caressing on my face sending sparks on my system, Ahh Dara...she’s here. I felt the numbness all over my body. I can’t move a muscle. Dammit! I want to speak, I want to open my eyes, I want to touch her...but I can’t. I sighed deeply as I heard faint voices talking.

 

“I’ll take his pain away. I don’t know how but I got this ability to take someone’s pain physically or emotionally.” My mate is really awesome. I didn’t catch what they’re talking earlier but I soon realize that they’re talking about me.

 

“How?” They asked.

 

“I will just put my hand to where it hurts and that’s it. Like this.” She said but was interrupted by Thunder and Jiyong. I heard them shouting and arguing about what Dara wanted to do until I heard the reason why Thunder is opposing.

 

“But you’ll be the one suffering after that!! Do you think he will be happy if you do that?!! Do you think he will be thankful that you take his pain away and transfer it to yourself!!! Think about it Dara he’ll just get angry!!!” Oh no you won’t!!! I shouted inside me. I will rather die than inflict pain to her.

 

They keep on arguing until Thunder shouted with finality. Thank goodness he was there to stop her. Soon my father arrives and asked the two of them to join the meeting. I heard her protest because she wanted to stay with me but my father force her.

 

I can still hear them from my room because they’re just in the living room though not everything is clear but I can still catch up with their conversation. Her foster father, Teddy is the one who spoke first but she didn’t want to answer. I love how she wanted me to be there when she revealed everything. They tried to control her and order her until she spoke.

 

“You.will.not.order.me.what.I.have.to.do. What I said is final!!! I don’t care if you can’t deal with what I want!! But I won’t tell anything about me until my mate woke up!!” And that set everyone in silence as they agreed to her. I smiled inwardly, how can she do that? My mate is so feisty, she will make a good Alpha Female in the future.

 

I felt myself getting a bit dizzy as I started to feel the sleepiness. I didn’t have any idea what they talk after that because I soon drifted to slumber as I dream of my mate.

 

Ever since the day I’ve found my mate... everything became hazy. I don’t know what’s happening anymore. I don’t have any idea what to believe. But I remember her saying that if time comes or if something happens, she will tell everything to me. I’m not blaming her about this, but I know she got a big part in this mess.

 

She, my mate... she’s a werewolf, surprisingly. But to be honest... I don’t care if she’s a human or a werewolf. What matters to me, is that she’s mine. After 4 years of unrequited love, I didn’t know that this day will come.

 

I was really glad that she’s my mate but it hurts that I can’t tell everyone how much I love her...that she’s mine, that she’s my mate. But my mate ask me to do it...if that’s what it takes for us to be together then I will willingly follow her.

 

Things were started to get smoothly in our relationship. We usually make out before we sleep but that’s all. My wolf and I are going crazy every time we sleep together. It’s really hard to fall asleep when your mate is sleeping in your arms on the same bed yet you can’t do anything. Her scent itself can already . OMG! This girl will be the death of me.

 

I can still remember the first time I’ve saw her. She really looks like an angel... a broken angel. Ever since that day I will always come to visit her together with TOP. TOP is not the type of person to bring present whenever he visited someone unlike me. I will always buy something for her every time I’ll visit her. I didn’t fail even for one day. It’s already my tradition to help her get better.

 

TOP will always seat in front of her and tell her about his day like a chatterbox while I on the other hand will just stay silent sitting on her side looking at her lovingly. Yeah, she already captures my heart. I love her... so much that I have to let her go when I saw how happy she is when she started to talk again...all because of TOP.

 

I gave her my last gift before I finally decided to leave for school in town. It’s a pink music box with white and black wolf inside with a tune of ‘Please don’t cry’ because I always felt that the reason she’s silent all this almost two years is because she is crying deep inside her. It’s like she had no more tears to shed because she already poured all of it, and her silence replace those tears.

 

My dreams turns to the series of events were I usually meet her as a werewolf. And to my horror, she gave me a cute nickname that I hate. Can’t you believe that the future Alpha’s nickname is Mr. Snuggle? Aghh!!! What’s with her? Well if it’s only her, its ok but if it’s someone then I don’t know what I’m gonna do.

 

My dreams drifted to when I first saw her after I turn 18, and that’s when she arrives in our school. That day is also the best day in my life. The day I found out that she is my mate. And the day when my life started to change.

 

My dreams change again to when she still not talking. I saw myself sitting again on her side. TOP will always leave first, leaving the two of us alone. Her parent is always busy while Yoochun is always at his room. I remember that every night before I leave I will usually whisper to her ear how much I love her... that I’ll wait for her that she will always be.... my Angel.

 

I don’t know for how long I’ve slept but I can feel my body getting better. It seems that my wound is already healed and I can feel my strength is back. I can feel someone’s hand on mine so I tried to grip the hand. I heard a gasped and I immediately recognized who’s holding me, my mate. I can feel the sparks in our hand.

 

I tried to open my eyes and finally... I saw her face... her beautiful smiling face... the face of the woman I been in love with.. all this time. I watch how her face lean on me until her forehead was resting on mine and our nose were touching. I failed to notice earlier the tears in her eyes not until she comes close.

 

I reach to her face with my other hands and wipe the tears that kept pouring from her eyes. I look at her eyes feeling her stare on me. We kept quiet for a while letting ourselves drown in each other’s eyes not until she spoke.

 

“I’m sorry....I-I’m  so sorry...sorry.” She kept apologizing. I don’t even have any idea what she’s talking about. Well, if she thinks that it’s her fault that I got hurt, it’s definitely not. But I still want to ask her why is she apologizing.

 

“Wha—“ And yeah I was cut off obviously but not from her words but from her soft lips. I was too shocked to respond first but as I realized what’s happening, I didn’t think twice and kissed her back. My hands wound around her back and roam around freely. Her hands cupped my face as we continue kissing. But it didn’t last long as she pulled back though our faces are still close to each other.

 

“Mine.” I told her looking at her eyes. She smiled and nodded.

 

“Forever yours.” She replied making me and my wolf want to jump in happiness. I smiled at her and was about to pull he lips to mine when someone clear his throat.

 

“Ahmm... do you mind if you can continue doing that when it’s only the two of you?” I look to see her cousin looking at us boringly. I heard her giggle as she settles herself sitting on my bed.

 

“Sorry I just missed him, he’s been out for two days you know.” She replied to her cousin.

 

“What? Two days? What the heck?! Did I miss something?” I asked her as I look around realizing all of our friends were actually in our room together with my parents and her cousin.

 

“Ahh no...You didn’t miss anything son. She won’t speak unless you woke up.” My mom answered instead. Ahh yeah I remember when she said that to them.

 

“And she didn’t leave your side you know... I literally dragged her to the bathroom to freshen up and her cousin will just bring her food here. She’s giving us headache you know... thank goodness you’re already awake.” Bom stated dramatically.

 

“Yah! Shut up!” She shouted while blushing. I chuckled and sit up on the bed. I pulled her close to my side and kiss her temple.

 

“Thank you.” I whispered.  She blushed more and snuggle her face in my chest to hide her face.

 

“Alright, enough with the lovey-dovey. We have a lot of things to discuss. Jae, Dara, freshen up yourselves and eat breakfast. I’ll call the leaders since your friends, the future leaders are already here. We’ll start the meeting within two hours. Alright? Now move!” My dad ordered as everyone started to leave.

 

“I guess it’s about time to reveal the truth huh?” She said while still hiding her face on my chest.

 

“Yeah. I think so.” I answered honestly.

 

“Hmm... I’m scared.” She said softly.

 

“Why?”

 

“Because... I hide something very important from everyone. I’m afraid that once I told the truth all of you will push me away...” She trailed off. ”but Jae... I’m still Dara...the one you fell in with four years ago...your only Angel.” She finished sounding nervous as she look up to me from hiding in my chest.

 

“Ah-ahmmm ahh yeah?” I answered and I saw her frown, disappointed with my answer as she stands up and went to the bathroom. I was too shock to reply from what she said.

 

Holy crap! What the heck? How did she know that? What the ?! I thought she didn’t remember me four years ago??? She even asked me what my name is when I brought her in their house after her break up with TOP. Don’t tell me that all this time she knows me? How come she knows I’m in love with her? Did she hear me whenever I whispered that I love her before I went home? Wahh I’m going crazy!!!!

 

 

Il Woo’s POV:

 

 I felt myself took a step back upon hearing a deadly growl. This was actually the first time I’ve felt fear in my system since I gone rouge. I use to have a pack but the Alpha kicked me out because he thought I killed his daughter. What an unfair Alpha, he didn’t even investigate it he just kick me out.

 

Months later, I met someone who claimed himself as the future King of werewolves. He was actually inviting rouges like me to join his mission and took all the territory nearby. Soon I found myself in his group, though we are not a pack, it’s just we’re group of rouges who has the same motive.

 

We chose to follow him and look forward to what he’s planning. I actually want to see what will happen when we invade my old pack’s territory. Heck I want to see my old Alpha suffering. Hence, we decided to kidnap the Alpha’s mate, because mate is the most important thing for a werewolf.

 

But I don’t care anymore. My mate was killed before I claimed her so the bond between us was gone and I was blamed for it though I didn’t know anything. Yeah, my mate was the Alpha’s daughter. Almost all the rouge in our group lost their mate so the idea of kidnapping Alpha’s mate is okay with them. Funny thing is almost everyone here we’re kick out from their old pack.

 

Though we don’t have any idea what’s our acting leader’s reason for wanting to be the King, we still follow him but he can’t force us if we don’t want to follow him sometimes. Because we don’t follow order and rules unless we wanted to.

 

Thus here I am standing near the trees together with other rouges leading this battle. I am actually the acting third in command. We actually heard from our spy that there is some kind of celebration in the town leaving only the leaders and their sons here in the pack house, so we decided this time to attack and surprise them.

 

But it ended up us being surprised instead. After hearing the growled, a goddess wearing a white simple dress that goes above her knees walk down through the clearing with five white werewolves. Her face is so beautiful. It’s the first time in my life that I saw a goddess.

 

I saw her knelt in front of the guy that was stab by one of my men. She looked at him lovingly with sadness and anger. Ahh.... I know that look, he’s her mate. I stared on her neck and saw a faint mark of mating and it only means one thing. I can still claim her. Huh! I laughed to myself.

 

There are two types of mate the first one is called chosen mate. It is the one were a male werewolf will chose his own mate without his wolf consent, it’s like it’s your own choice. There is no bond or pull toward each other. Rouges are the only one who usually practices this mating because they don’t follow rules.  And the other type is called true mate. True mate is like true love, your other half your soul mate were it’s your wolf who will tell you who is you mate once you turn 18. You can feel a strong bond or pull towards each other. Werewolves from a pack always follow their wolves in finding their mate.

 

Soon additional six white werewolves arrive and everyone in the Blue Moon shifted. I’m not sure if someone notices it but I asked one of my men to report to our leader about white werewolves is found in Blue Moon territory. The battle starts until I was the last one standing. I came face to face to her in my dark red wolf form. All the thoughts about mating were now gone from my head instead fear on how to leave replace it. I didn’t notice how she moves until her hand was choking me.

 

“Alpha Kim, can you throw this one in the dungeon, I have to deal with him later. I need to know what the rouge’s plan is.” She told the Alpha.

 

“Yeah. That’s a good idea. I hope he will speak and tell the truth.” The Alpha replied.

 

“Don’t worry. Even though he won’t speak, I will still get whatever information I want in my own way.” I gulped in fear of her seriousness.

 

I was dragged in a big underground dungeon by three of whom I assume is part of the future leaders. I stayed inside the cell for maybe an hour or more. I lay down on the mattress in my wolf form. Those three actually provided some clothes for me but I didn’t want to shift back.

 

I soon can hear footsteps from 4 people. I stayed on the grown and didn’t bother looking at them until I heard her voice again.

 

“Shift.” She ordered as I felt the fear again inside me. I put the clothes that was o my side. I turned around after I finished and look at her. Her eyes narrowed a little bit on me.

 

“State your name.” She said still on that tone of voice.

 

“I-Il woo.... Jung Il Woo.” I stuttered.

 

“Are you the rouge’s leader?” She asks in her calm voice, making me feel a bit relieved.

 

“Ani... I’m the third in command.” I answered.

 

“Hmmm...” She hummed as she put one of her fingers on her chin as she narrowed her eyes on me.

 

She keeps quiet after that as she kept looking at me. I think she finds me hot. I thought to myself. I saw her smirk after that. HUH? I stare at her. What’s with the smirk? I asked myself. She then turns around and look at the three boys.

 

“We’re going I got what I needed.” She stated as she leave. Huh? What was that? What did she get? I look at the boys and they also have a curious face but they still follow her.

 

I lay back on the ground thinking about her as I thought that I think it’s not a good idea to mate her. No, I think I won’t have a chance to do it. She’s too strong for me. I might ended up headless if I tried to mate her.

 

But I still want to be with her. I thought for a moment until I made my decision.  I’ll stay here. I stated to myself. I will earn their trust and maybe in the future they will accept me in their pack. I’m too tired fighting and killing innocent people.

 

I want to change. And starting today... I’ll forget the rouge in me and try my best to be accepted and to be trusted. I want to have some friends again and I want to have someone special again and how I wish that it was her.

 

Though I think it’s impossible to be with her, I want to be her friends. I want to feel how is it having a friend like her. And I want to atone for my mistake by serving the one who spare my life. I will follow her wherever she goes and.......

 

 

 

 

 

 

“I’ll offer my life to her, for she is my goddess.”

 

 

 

=========================================================================================================================

An update guys... but it's more like filler chapter before the revelation.

Wonder why Dara is apologizing? kekeke!

Thank's again for the comments... :)

Please drop some more... :p

Till next update!

=========================================================================================================================

NEXT CHAPTER

REVELATION: HER PAINS

=========================================================================================================================

Subscribe and Comment!wink