Sudden Trouble and 'Who are you?'

I'll Protect You With All My Life

 

Dara’s POV:

 

I was running non-stop from the scene and didn’t bother to look back. I went straight out of the school gate and run directly to where the woods are. Once I enter the woods, I immediately shift to my white wolf tearing my clothes in the process.

 

I didn’t even bother to check if someone’s out there who might be able to see me. Right now, all that matter is for me to calm my wolf. I run and run aimlessly until I reach my favourite place, our stream. It hurts to see your mate being kissed by other wolf, this is the first time I felt so much jealous.

 

The possessive part of me makes me lose control and attack that ! It’s good that even though my wolf is going crazy, I was still be able to take control of the situation or else that is already six feet under the ground.

 

I look at my reflection in the water. A big wolf standing in front of the water, her fur is pure white but it has a shade of gold on its ears and paws. Werewolves who are part of the Alpha family or the immediate family (Alpha, Alpha Female and their pups) will have a shade of gold on its ears and paws once they turn 18. She has a sky blue eyes and sharp canines. So this is what I look like now huh? I ask to myself feeling the calmness that started to envelop inside me.

 

I know that 5 of those idiots followed me. I can smell their scent. Yeah, we can hide our werewolves scent when we are in human form but not in our wolf form. I continue to stare at my reflection thinking what will happen once I get back.

 

*sigh* I think I have to explain myself now, am I? This will gonna be a long day. I felt scared upon thinking of what will be the result of my revelation. Will they still accept me as who am I? But I’m still Dara, that they know it’s just starting today I’ll be living like them.... a werewolf.

 

TOP’s POV:

 

I stayed quiet during the whole lunch time. Everything became mess up. It started in the morning when Jae and Dara didn’t even talk with each other that made us all worried and then those bunch of s who keep on sticking to Jae much to his dismay making us irritated.

 

Then here comes lunch time. Those two is still not talking. Dara was sitting with her human friends next to our table. I was holding Bom in my arms when one came to Jae. I think her name is Hyuna from the Yellow Moon pack.

 

The girls were having a verbal fight with Hyuna and we just keep on shooting her a glare. Everything happen so fast that Jae didn’t even notice what that was about to do. With a blink of an eye she kissed him!!

 

I felt the anger inside me after seeing that. I felt like I want to rip her head off.  I don’t want Dara to see this scene. Jae quickly pushed her away and at the same time we also stood up and was about gang up on her when suddenly... like a magic... she appeared in front of Hyuna and slammed her on the wall.

 

It’s not like she run from her table to ours. It’s like she suddenly appear in front of us...like she.... teleported. Everyone was in state of shock. Changmin and Youngbae manage to speak but what they said didn’t even registered in our brain... then all of a sudden a deadly growl came from Dara which make all of us want to pissed on our pants coz’ of fear.

 

That growl... it’s so powerful, full of authority that even Jae and Donghae who’s somewhat far from us also whimpered in fear. Then she threatened Hyuna by using an unfamiliar voice, which make us more scared. What was that? How? I really wanted to confront her right now and ask her... ‘Who are you?’.

 

After what seems like forever she turned around. We all gasped when she look at us. Her eyes it’s so beautiful... it’s blue. Then we heard her voice in our mind... ‘I’m sorry’. That simple word makes all of us hold our breath. She’s not from our pack, how can she do that? There are a lot of questions in my mind... no in our mind right now that we demand answers.

 

It’s like we don’t know her anymore. Who would have thought that the simple 10 minutes sitting here in the cafeteria will change everything? But one thing’s for sure. She is not a human. She might be a werewolf but I’m not sure because her eyes are different from the usual werewolf.

 

She ran outside and Jae quickly followed her only to be stopped by 11 humans who Dara always called as the ’11 idiots’. Thunder who seems the leader confronts Jae. Jae was really furious and uses his Alpha voice on Thunder...but it didn’t have any effect on him? How? He even bluntly mocked Jae.

 

They’ve exchange words for few minutes. Thunder sends 5 guys to chase Dara. A lot of questions were added to our brain which is already flooded by a lot of questions from earlier. We even found out that he is Dara’s cousin. Chun also confessed that she’s not his real twin sister. OMG! What the hell is happening? We all need to talk to her.

 

And that’s not all. One thing that shocked the hell out of our lives is what Thunder blurted out and it’s clear that even he, himself was shocked that he said those. That was when Yunho notice Jae’s mark of mating. What we saw is not our pack symbol but a quarter moon with a star. We don’t know what is it until Thunder said so.... and to our horror... it’s the mark of the legendary Crescent Moon.

 

“What????!!!” all of us shouted at the same time.

 

“Ahmm... I have to go.” Thunder answered as he tried to escape together with the other 5 idiots who were left behind.

 

“No!” Almost all of us shouted at the same time as we circled around them and blocked their way.

 

“Leave!” He ordered.

 

“We won’t leave unless you explain to us what you just said!” Jae ordered but he didn’t even budge. But something caught my eyes, Jiyong. He is only sitting and watching us with a knowing look.

 

“Leave before you get hurt. You guys don’t want to fight the six of us who are strong as you right?” He threatens as he looks at Jae.

 

“Thunder please stop it. Dara wouldn’t want you to hurt them.” Jiyong said which make us turn our head to look at him.

 

“Yeah, that maybe right but I promise not to tell anything before she told them first.”

 

“I understand. I know you can leave without hurting them, so please do that.” Jiyong replied.

 

“What?! What do you think you’re doing Jiyong? Just because you know something doesn’t mean you can decide for us!” Seungri shouted.

 

“That’s enough!!!” Thunder shouted making us whimpered. What the? It’s so scary.

 

“My boys told me that Dara is already at the Blue Moon pack house. I think after what happen she doesn’t have any choice but to explain herself. But I hope you will be open-minded to whatever she’s about to say. She has a reason for hiding her identity. So, I hope you will think before you speak first. We’ll leave now, you can just ask her.” Thunder said as his group moves twice as fast as our speed. Wow!

 

 

Author’s POV:

 

Thirteen werewolves were now sitting back in their table. Everyone was so curious except for Jiyong though Yoochun knew that Dara is a werewolf but that’s it, nothing more.

 

“She’s a werewolf.” Words escape from Yoochun gaining everyone’s attention.

 

“Are you sure? How come her eyes were blue? Usually a normal werewolves’ eyes were yellow.” Yunho response.

 

“But she’s not your normal werewolf.” Jiyong spoke.

 

“What do you mean?” This time Chaerin can’t contain her curiosity.

 

“Just like Thunder, I can’t tell you guys, though what I know is only a little bit. I think it’s better if we head home now. Since we have a meeting, its better if we arrive there early then we can talk to Dara after that. I think she doesn’t have any choice now but to tell the truth.” Everyone nod and quickly head to the parking lot and went to their respective car to drive home.

 

On the other hand, Dara was now in her room after she uses her teleportation since her clothes were now shred in little pieces after shifting. So, instead of walking home , she just use her gift. She took a quick shower and dress in a white plain dress.

 

She lay on her bed and look at the ceiling thinking the possibilities of what might happen later. Within an hour there will be a meeting of the leaders and the future leaders of the pack and for sure the girls will try their luck to be also there. Then after that the Alpha and Beta of the nearby pack which is Yellow Moon and Red Moon will come for an alliance to fight against the Rouges.

 

The door on her room suddenly opens and she saw her mate entering the room. She just sighed and returns her eyes on the ceiling. She forgot, they’re sharing a room. Jae walks towards her and kiss her forehead.

 

“The guys are downstairs. We’ll talk later.” He simply said as he went to the bathroom and change for simple clothes. He was about to stepped out of the room when he remembers something and looked back at her.

 

“I already saw the mark and your cousin told me from what pack it is.” He said as he touches the space between his neck and shoulder. He left the room after seeing her shocked face.

 

‘Sanghyun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!’ Dara shouted through her mind link at the same time a soft ‘thud’ landed near her window.

 

“Ah... Hi?” The culprit said looking nervous at her.

 

“Do you have something to tell me?” Dara asked the younger guy who’s trying to stand from his earlier crouching position after jumping from the window.

 

“Ahmm... yeah you see... ahmmm I ahh..” He stuttered.

 

“Thunder!!!” She shouted.

 

“Iactuallyblurtedoutthatthemarkonyourmate’sneckisfromthecrescentmoon.” He said in one breath. Dara didn’t need those words to be repeated since she catches all the words thanks to her werewolf’s hearing.

 

“You’re an idiot!!!” She narrowed her eyes to him.

 

“Yeah, I know. That’s what you call us, remember?”

 

“I’ll deal with you later Sanghyun, I still have more important things to deal with. Watch your mouth starting at this point, don’t say anything until I say so.”

 

“Alright and I’m sorry cousin.”

 

“We’ll talk later.”

 

“Ok, I’ll go ahead. Those 5 are still on guard, call them if you need anything.” Thunder said as her a hug and left through the window.

 

Soon the top 10 leaders arrive and join the future leaders or simply their sons in the meeting room and started the meeting. The other werewolves are in town celebrating the birthday of one of the pack member so it’s only them who are present. Dara can hear everything from her room and clearly... they are discussing about the rouges and their thoughts about the alliance.

 

She also heard things about her, like who she is and something about the Crescent Moon. But they didn’t further discuss it since they don’t have a lot of information and they can’t force Ji to spit what he knows.

 

But suddenly, something felt wrong. The air suddenly smells different. Rouges. She quickly jump from the bed and was about to run downstairs when she heard an ear deafening scream. It’s familiar to her, It’s the Alpha female’s scream, her Aunt Hyori.

 

Dara’s POV:

 

I run to where the scream came out and saw almost 30 rouges surrounding the pack house. All the leaders are now in their wolf form and Uncle Sparta is in front of them. I look around for my friends and saw Yoochun, Jae and Yunho lying on the ground in their human form but thankfully they’re all awake.  The Blue Moon pack is outnumbered. It’s only the leaders and my friend with aunt Hyori.

 

I saw Aunt Hyori being held captive by three rouges with one silver knife pointed to . Uncle Sparta is trying to stop himself not to jump on the fight without thinking. I was still in the house analyzing the situation. At this point no one has made their move yet. I heard a familiar whimper and look back at my mate. My heart stop upon seeing him.

 

I thought he’s fine. OMG!! My heart breaks seeing my mate lying on the ground, yeah he’s conscious but I failed to notice the silver knife on his side. Ahh... so that’s why my side hurts, It’s actually his pain. I thought it’s only because I haven’t eaten after lunch that’s why it hurts.

 

My wolf is going crazy now. We must kill who hurt him. No one dares to hurt my mate. I tried to read the thoughts of my friends, and what I’ve learned only make me angrier. How dare they shot those three with Wolf Bane! Of course they won’t be able to shift into their wolf form if they did that! And they even stabbed my mate with a silver knife!!

 

Because of Wolf Bane my mate is like an ordinary human now! He can’t transform and he can’t heal himself fast and then there’s the silver knife that can kill a wolf!!!!!!! They’re trying to kill my mate! A growl escape from my lips and all heads turn on the house.

 

I step outside in full rage and for sure my eyes were blue. And instantly the five idiots who were in charge of guarding me appeared in front of me. All in their white wolf form and blue eyes. Everyone was shocked to see the legendary white wolf not only one but five.

 

Wolves from Blue Moon were looking at us with awe and surprise while the rouges were looking a little scared. Of course they should, they will pay what they did to my mate. And do they think I will allow them to take Aunt Hyori. I won’t!

 

Everyone was still looking at us as we walk in the space in front of the house where the leaders and my friends were. I look around and saw that all rouges are now in their wolf form except those who were holding Aunt Hyori.

 

‘The rest of you, to the Blue Moon pack house, now!!’ I ordered the 6 idiots who were not here through the mind link.

 

I walk to where my mate is and the rouges around them quickly step back as I step forward. I kneeled beside him as I touch his face. He looks at me with a proud expression. I caress his face as tears started to form in my eyes seeing my mate in this state.

 

“Don’t worry, I’ll take your pain away after this. Go to sleep now babe.” I told him, but he shook his head.

 

“I’m fine, it might hurt like hell but I can manage. I can’t let my mate fight while I rest.” I smiled.

 

“Alright, but you will not fight in that state.” He was about to say something but I already turn my head and look at my girl friends.

 

“Minzy take Yunho, Chae take you mate and Bom, please take my mate. I know they will protest if they will be send to their rooms so just let them stay but please stay with them in the corner.” They all nodded as they get the boys and settle them in the porch of the house.

 

“All of you shift now!” I ordered my friends and they willingly transform. And soon the 6 idiots came in their white wolf completing the 11 of them.

 

I don’t need to transform to fight. I will fight them in my human form. I took out my swift knife in my hands and get ready.

 

‘I’ll take on the three who’s holding Aunt Hyori. No arguments. You will follow me. Fight as much as you can. I only have one reminder, avoid getting killed or else I won’t forgive you.’ I stated and ordered in my Alpha tone so that no one will oppose through telepathy. The leaders were a bit shock with me talking to their heads but my friends were unexpectedly okay with it.

 

I heard the Alpha whined but I ignored it, it’s my order and he can’t say no to that. I know how much he wanted to kill those rouges that were holding his mate, but I don’t think it’s safe. They might hurt her if they notice him running towards them. So I think my teleportation is the best idea to surprise them and attack.

 

To be honest, these 11 idiots can manage to defeat these rouges but I know the Blue Moon wouldn’t allow anyone to fight for them because it’s their own battle, they have their pride.

 

‘Ready?’ I asked in their head.

 

‘Neh.’

 

‘Alright. On the count of three. One... two... three!!!!!!!!’

 

The black wolves immediately attack the various color of fur of the rouges. Growl and snarl can be hear everywhere. The 11 white wolves also did they same. It’s like they’re only in training. In an instant almost half of the rouges were lying lifeless on the ground courtesy of the 11 idiots.

 

The Blue Moon wolves stop as they saw how good the white wolves were. These 11 wolves were actually the best secret fighter of our pack. I didn’t wait any longer as I focused my eyes on the three werewolves holding my mate’s mom.

 

Instantly, I teleported in front of them. I flickered the knife that was pointed to Aunt Hyori using my other gift, Telekinesis. Moving objects using your mind. To be honest I can use it against the wolves but every time I use it to them or to a human, it feels like my life is being drained from my body, so I limit the use of it.

 

The knife fell in the ground and I kick it away from them. I plunged my swift knife on the throat of one of the guy and then kick him hard. I did the same on the second guy, but this time I stabbed him in the heart and lastly I stabbed the guy on his side and kick him hard in the groin but I know the wound in the side won’t kill him, so I go for his neck after.

 

I hold Aunt Hyori to me who’s looking shocked at what I did, tighter to myself as we teleported to where the 3 girls and 3 boys are. The girls let out a surprise yelped when we suddenly appear in front of them.

 

“Bom, call the pack doctor now, Aunt Hyori please take care of my mate for a moment. Take them all in their rooms please. I’ll be back.” I said as I kissed my mate’s forehead who’s looking rather weak now.

 

His eyes were close as his wound won’t stop from bleeding. Yoochun and Yunho were actually fine, they’re just weak from the Wolf Bane shot, good thing is that they’re not hurt unlike Jae.

 

I help the fight and within 15 minutes...it’s over.

 

Author’s POV:

 

The werewolves from Blue Moon were panting hard after the fight ended, they’re slightly tired from fighting. They’ve never thought that these rouges will be these strong. They actually have a hard time defeating them but it’s different from the white werewolves.

 

They are just standing there in their while wolf form looking bored as if no battle happen. They didn’t even have a hard time killing the rouges. There’s even a point in the battle that the black wolves stop in fighting and watch how great the white’s were.

 

But among those legendary white werewolves, there’s one who really stand out. The only girl who fight earlier, though she is in her human form you can tell that her aura is really different. One look and you can say that she held power and authority.

 

All the black wolves are now looking at her, thinking who is she. It’s like they already can’t believe that there are survivors from the legendary pack and they even help them fight. Then there is this girl who they thought is a human all this time is now standing in front of them holding one rouge in his neck firmly. She fights like no one... no one can defeat her. She didn’t even have to shift to fight. She’s too strong.

 

“Alpha Kim, can you throw this one in the dungeon, I have to deal with him later. I need to know what the rouge’s plan is.” The princess told the Alpha of Blue Moon in a serious formal tone.

 

“Yeah. That’s a good idea. I hope he will speak and tell the truth.” Joong Kook replied. Dara just smirked after hearing him.

 

“Don’t worry. Even though he won’t speak, I will still get whatever information I want in my own way.” She said making the black wolves gulped in her tone as she eyed the wolf she’s holding.

 

“Junsu, Daesung, Seungri! Get that rouge and throw him in the dungeon. Everyone from the birthday party will arrive soon. I already inform them what happen. I will postpone the meeting with the other pack we’ll deal with these dead bodies here first. Make sure someone will watch that sh*t!” The Alpha said pointing to the rouge.

 

“Good. Boys! Help them clean up until the other pack members arrive. When they’re back you can go. I’ll just check on my mate and the other two.” Dara said to the 11 idiots.

 

“Mate?” The clueless leaders asked except Alpha Kim Joong Kook and her friends.

 

Dara ignored the leaders who don’t know that Jae is her mate since they hide it from everyone except their parents and close friends. She runs inside the house after she handed the rouge to the guys.

 

 

Dara’s POV:

 

I went directly to our room and open the door widely. I saw the 3 girls standing near the door and the two boys sitting on the sofa near our bed. They look quite good now. It seems they’re just waiting for the effect of Wolf Bane to disappear.

 

I saw Aunt Hyori talking to the pack doctor as he gets his thing ready to leave. I look at our bed to see my mate lying unconscious with an expression clearly stating that something hurts. I walk near him as I catch the attention of everyone in the room.

 

The doctor left the room and I went to my mate’s side caressing his face. Aunt Hyori put her hand on my shoulder as tears escaped from my eyes.

 

“The doctor already stitched his wound because he can’t heal himself as of now due to the effect of Wolf Bane, but don’t worry he’s already safe. The bleeding already stops.” Aunt Hyori assured me.

 

“But he’s hurting.....a lot.” I whispered. “I can feel it.” I finished as I touch my side the same place where Jae’s wounds is located.

 

“It’s okay honey. He’s a strong guy, he can surpass it. The wound will heal after the effect of Wolf Bane is gone.” I shook my head.

 

“Can’t you see how his face contorts in pain? He’s hurting a lot! I need to take his pain away!” I screamed. All six of them, Aunt Hyori, Yunho, Yoochun, Minzy, CL and Bom look at me with unreadable expression.

 

“You will what?” Bom asked.

 

“I’ll take his pain away. I don’t know how but I got this ability to take someone’s pain physically or emotionally.” I said. Yeah I don’t know how in the world I got that gift. Usually Crescent Moon werewolf’s gift is related to minds/thoughts.

 

“How?” They asked.

 

“I will just put my hand to where it hurts and that’s it. Like this.” I said as I put my hand on Jae’s right side but was quickly grabbed by someone.

 

“NO!” Two voices shouted at the same time. I look to see Thunder holding my wrist tightly and looking at me like he was about to kill me and Jiyong who’s standing at the door.

 

“I’ll do what I want. I don’t want my mate to suffer from pain. I’ll take his pain away.” I stated.

 

“And then what huh?! Then transfer his pain to yourself huh Dara? Tell me!” Thunder shouted angrily.

 

“But he’s hurting Sanghyun! He’s hurting!!” I retorted.

 

“But you’ll be the one suffering after that!! Do you think he will be happy if you do that?!! Do you think he will be thankful that you take his pain away and transfer it to yourself!!! Think about it Dara he’ll just get angry!!!”

 

“I don’t care if he gets angry!!! I will do anything to make my mate feel okay!! And besides, what are you doing here? I told you to help them!”

 

“We’re done and the other pack members already arrive so, STOP acting like a love sick puppy and just wait for him to heal himself!!!”

 

“I’m not acting like a love sick puppy!!!”

 

“Yes you are!!! And while I am here you will not do anything reckless!! And that is final! If I needed to handcuff you until he wakes up I will do it, just to stop you from doing anything!!” He shouted. I growled at him and he growled in response. We were glaring at each other until we heard someone clear their throat.

 

“I’m sorry to disturb your little chit-chat but I think its better not to shout so that my son can rest properly.” Uncle Sparta said in his calm voice. I nodded and snatched my hands from Thunder’s grip and look at my mate.

 

“Everyone, I think we have something to discuss. I want everyone on the living room now, including both of you.” He said pointing to me and Thunder.

 

“But—“ I replied wondering who will watch over my mate but he cut me off.

 

“No buts, don’t worry about him. The doctor told me he injected him with sedative and pain killer so he will be able to rest and won’t wake up after 24 hours or more. So come downstairs now, the rest of the leaders and the future leaders are already downstairs together with the white werewolves waiting for us.”

 

I get up and follow everyone downstairs. I saw all of them already settled in their own seats. Uncle Sparta gestured me to sit in the center. I gulped as I walk to the seat.  I felt like I’ll be on hot seat. Uh-oh. I look at my boys and saw them seating behind me and all of them look anxious and alert at the same time, like if someone attack me they are ready to fight.

 

I settled myself on the soft seat and look at everyone who were staring at me. I looked down and sighed. So this is it huh? I think they’re planning to ask me but I won’t... they have to wait until he woke up. I want him to be here when I told them the real me.

 

“Alright, I think you already have an idea what we have to discuss.” My foster father Teddy, Yoochun’s real dad who is currently the Beta of this pack spoke first and I nodded.

 

“So, can you tell us first...? Who are you?” Alpha Kim ask.

 

I look at him straight in the eyes. I don’t know why, but that question felt like a knife that stabs me directly in my heart. Inside of me, I want to tell them ....that it’s still me Dara Park...the person who you know, the person that everyone calls princess... I’m still the same... I’m still Dara Park... it’s just that starting today I’ll be one of yours.

 

But I didn’t say those, because I know that during the time I shove Hyuna on the wall, they already think of me indifferently. That’s why it’s best to just shut my mouth from speaking non-sense words.

 

“I can’t...” I trailed off.

 

“Huh?” They simultaneously asked.

 

“I won’t say anything until my mate woke up.”

 

“Mate? Who?” Yunho’s father who’s third in command ask, the same time the Alpha spoke.

 

“No, you have to tell us no—“He said in his Alpha voice which didn’t have any effect on me but I quickly cut him off.

 

“You.will.not.order.me.what.I.have.to.do. What I said is final!!! I don’t care if you can’t deal with what I want!! But I won’t tell anything about me until my mate woke up!!” I said using my Alpha voice making everyone even the white ones froze in fear.

 

“Are we clear?” I asked still in my powerful voice.

 

“Yes.” They all said.

 

“Good. Now, can I ask someone to bring me to the dungeon? I want to see the rouge.” I ask in a calm voice. Junsu, Daesung and Seungri stand up at the same time.

 

“Please follow us.” Junsu said looking at the ground.

 

The four of us went at the backyard of the house and open a wooden door. Upon opening, there is a stairs going down... an underground huh? Good choice. We went down and continue to walk until we reach a large cell with a lot of metal bars.

 

“We’re here.” Daesung said and pointed to my left. I look at the rouge who still in his wolf form.

 

“Shift.” I ordered using my Alpha voice making my three friends step back. The rouge immediately shifts to his human form and grab the cloth beside him.

 

I let this rouge alive because I think he is one of their leaders. It seems that he is in command during the fight earlier. I wait for him to get dress. When he’s done, he turns around and looks at me. And behold, another flower boy....*sigh* it such a waste that he’s a rouge.

 

“State your name.” I asked still using the same voice. He froze and stares at me.

 

 

 

“I-Il woo.... Jung Il Woo.”

 

 

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

NEXT CHAPTER

ALL THIS TIME AND THE TRUTH

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

 

Hi everyone!!! Here's an update...

I'm really thankful for all the comments you guys wrote for my last update...

Kamsa!!! and Sorry if I can't reply one by one...

Though I have read all of it...and it really makes me happy.. Thank you!!

I'm starting get busy now, so I'm kinda having a hard time updating...

This chapter is not as good as the last one... but I hope you will still like it...

Sorry for the errors....

And I want to ask you guys...

Do you want to have Jae's POV for the next update?

Please tell me alright?!! Till the next update...

 

Subscribe and Comment!!!