Second Step of Mating and New Pack Member

I'll Protect You With All My Life

 

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

This story is dedicated to tenacity05 and myjoyce1986

 

I wrote it last night and I was too tired and sleepy...

So I apologize for any errors/mistake....

I'm not sure if it's a good chapter since my mind is not working properly...kekek!

Enjoy reading!

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

 

 

Jaejoong’s POV:

 

“What?!” I shouted angrily to Thunder and Nickhun who were about to punch my mate and I on our faces. But who would have thought that one word will make everyone who heard me flinch a bit except for Dara.

 

I look around and saw everyone with a curious look while still frozen on their feet. Oh! Did I accidentally use my Alpha voice? Wait! Then why did the white ones also got scared. Shoot! Is it because I bit Dara?

 

They didn’t explain to me how am I going to be a white werewolf... all I know is that after we complete the mating...I’ll be officially transformed to a white one....and by the way Thunder glare at me...it’s look likes the transformation is also happening every time we complete each step of mating.

 

OMG! I hope no one noticed the changes in my Alpha voice...or else my mate will be in danger, who knows maybe some of them will take her as her mate if they find out that they’ll will be a white one if you mated with the whites.

 

“Tell me, what are both of you yelling for?” Thunder broke me in my reverie after he quickly recovers from my voice.

 

“He! He—! He bit me and marked me while I’m sleeping!!!!!!” My mate shouted really angry. Well, I can understand why she’s feeling angry... but really? What does she mean by that? I didn’t mark her when she’s sleeping! And that what makes my blood boil because I will never mark her without her consent.

 

Different reactions can be heard and seen around us. My friends were shaking their heads in amusement with a smirk on their faces... well, they actually know what happen because they are present during that night I mark her.

 

My pack members and parents were rejoicing knowing we completed another step though a wary expression can be seen on my parents’ faces. On the other hand the white werewolves were looking at me like they were about to shred me into pieces.

 

“Yah! What the heck are you talking about?!”  I replied to her statement being careful not to use my Alpha voice.

 

“Don’t play dumb Jae! You know what I am talking about!”

 

“But I didn’t bit you when you are sleeping!”

 

“Yes you did!”

 

“I said I didn’t!”

 

“Ahmm... Dara, I think you need to calm a bit... Jae didn’t bit you when you were sleeping. In fact, you are the one who asked him to mark you.” Changmin said interrupting the both of us.

 

“What!!!!” My mate shouted disbelievingly.

 

“Yeah, you heard him Dara. I told you earlier that I didn’t mark you without your consent!”

 

“But— How come I can’t remember anything?!” She asked frustratingly.

 

“Maybe that’s because you were really dr—“ Changmin was cut off by Thunder.

 

“That’s enough. You can talk your issues later. Can’t you see how many eyes and ears are on both of you? You’re attracting too much attention. What if you blurted out something you shouldn’t have?” He said lowly so that it’s only us who can hear him.

 

“I’m not that stupid I know every word I’m saying... unlike the 11 of you.” My mate muttered rolling his eyes on Thunder while the later just scratch the back of her neck.

 

“Ahmm... so I think it’s better if we start the training now?” Nickhun butted in with a slight hesitation on his voice. Ahh yeah training I forgot about that.

 

“Fine.” We both answered at the same time. Thunder explains the deal about them having Saturday as their training day. He started to explain what they are about to do. Dara agreed immediately feeling that her skills are starting to get rotten.

 

I was about to kiss her good luck as she follows Thunder and Nickhun in the middle of the clearing when she raised her hands up signalling for me to stop as her eyes met mine. Different emotions can be seen in her eyes. Pain, love, confusion, anger and betrayal?”

 

‘Don’t talk to me for a while. I need some time for myself.’ She said tightly in my mind but pain can be clearly heard in her voice as she tried to hide it. I saw my friends and the Shadows turn their heads in my direction as shocked and pity evident in their faces. Ahh.. it looks like she sends the message to our friends and to her little pack so that they won’t try to intervene.

 

I felt the pain in my chest like someone punches me directly in the heart. Those words are like a knife stabbing my chest. I know it’s also my fault for marking her knowing it might put them into danger but she... she ask me to mark her. I know she’s really drunk that night that she didn’t have any idea of what she’s saying, but .... for goodness sake! I’m a male werewolf and having an Alpha blood didn’t help especially after seeing your mate acting seductively in front of you!

 

I felt a pair of hands on my shoulder as I tried to grab my mate’s hand when I saw her slowly leaving me behind walking to the center. I look around to see my best friend Yoochun shaking his head.

 

“Give her time Jae. I know it hurts but it will only turn worse if you pursue her now. She needs to cool her head first. Come on let’s take a seat with our friends, let’s watch them train.” He said as he tugged me to where are friends are.

 

I gave them a force smile but they just look at me with an understanding expression. They whispered some encouraging words but nothing will make me feel better but being with my mate.

 

I look around to see my parents and the rest of the crowd look at Dara and me with a confuse look on their faces. I just shook my head to them. Its better that they don’t know what’s happening to us. I don’t want them to find out that we are not in talking terms or else some guys will try to hit on her.

 

My eyes automatically glued to my mate after I settled on the ground. I look at her and immediately noticed that her ‘Snow Queen’ facade is back. Ms. Poker face is on. I sighed deeply knowing she’s serious this time.

 

The twelve of them stand in pair. Dara and Thunder were facing each other when I heard her speak in her cold voice. No emotion at all.

 

“Get ready! When Thunder blows off the whistle all of you will start attacking your partner. Show everything you got and make sure to watch your opponent carefully so that you can evaluate his moves and tell him after where he is lacking. Make sure not to give a serious injury to your partners. And remember! Don’t lose focus!” She finished as Thunder blow the whistle.

 

Each of them started attacking their partners except Dara and Thunder who’s looking intently at each other calculating one’s movement.

 

Thunder step to his right as Dara did the same. After few seconds, Thunder suddenly jumps to Dara’s direction making me stop my breath as I saw how fast he is. Fear for my mate flowed through my whole body as I saw her cousin’s right fist lunge on her.

 

I don’t know how long I held my breath as she dodges all his attack. I watch her intently through the sparring as she only did is to avoid his attack. I look at the other pairs and saw that each of them have a cuts or bruises on their skin.

 

My eyes roam around the crowd as I saw them with their mouth hanging open in awe. I tried not to laugh seeing their reactions. Duh, even I would have that same face if I haven’t seen them fight when the rouges attack us last time.

 

No one tried to blink as they intently watch the fast movements of the white werewolves. Afraid that if you blink for once, you will miss something good.

 

Yeah, this is something you can only see once in a life time if they are not staying in the pack house. Unbelievable strength, incredible speed, great flexibility, agility and power... all of this can only be seen on white ones.

 

I heard everyone gasped on something so I immediately turn my heads to where they are looking, Thunder and Dara. I saw how Dara is still dodging every attack Thunder throws on her direction but my eyes widened as I saw how many cuts and bruises Thunder has all over his body.

 

WTF! Where did it come from? Dara didn’t even make any sign of attack. Holy crap! Don’t tell me.... I narrowed my eyes on my mate as I watch her more intently than before. I focused all my attention to her and watch her movement.

 

Oh my goodness!!! She’s actually attacking!! Damn! All this time I thought she’s only avoiding Thunder’s attack... but who would have thought that she’s also attacking from the start. If you didn’t give your hundred percent concentration on her, you cannot see her attack! Damn! She’s faster than them... no she’s step ahead of them.

 

They continue to spar for twenty minutes. When Dara signalled the end of their training, everyone started to leave the clearing except for the white ones with disappointment on their faces because all of them were looking forward to see them fight in their wolf form but they didn’t. Thunder told us that they need to talk first to hear their partner’s evaluation on their fighting skills so we can go ahead.

 

My mate didn’t even cast a glance on my way making me feel the pain I had earlier. I walked back to the pack house with my friends and went directly to our room and flopped on the bed thinking the best way to clear everything between us. And I have to think how I should act when I see her later in the pack dinner that my parents set up for the Blue Moon.

 

Dara’s POV:

 

Everything happened so fast. I didn’t even have any recollection on how did Jae marked me. I can only remember on how the whole gang drink last night as we dance on the living room. 

 

“Did you try to read his mind to know what happen?” My cousin asked as we walked back to the pack house. I shook my head.

 

“No, I didn’t. Even if I read his mind, nothing’s gonna change... he already marked me.” I answered.

 

“Yeah,,, but one way or another, in the end he still have to mark you since he’s your mate.”

 

“I know that... it’s just that I told him that we can’t do that yet since it might endanger your lives.”

 

“Well, it doesn’t matter.... what’s done is done. We just have to be careful though it seems that no one notice the changes on him.”

 

“Yeah, I tried to read the other pack’s mind and it seems that they thought Jae is really angry that made them flinch when he shouted. The thought of him turning into a white didn’t cross their minds, we are safe for now.”

 

“That’s good. But Dara, I heard him said that you are planning to leave when everything gets mess up that’s why he marked you because he’s afraid you will leave him. Are you?” I shook my head.

 

“To be honest, that’s what I told to Chun when they found me on the street. During that time I’ve never thought that Jae will be my mate that’s why I said those. But after finding out he’s my mate... all those thoughts vanish from my mind. I just only remember that I said those when he shouted at me earlier.”

 

“But in the future...if something happens... will you leave?”

 

“I don’t know Sanghyun... I don’t know.”

 

“Whatever Dara... As much as I try to think what you’re planning.... I can never guess it... you’re really unpredictable. Anyway... are you really angry at him that you decided to put a distance?”

 

“No... I’m not.” I whispered remembering how broken he is after my words left my mouth,

 

“Then, why did you do that?”

 

“Have you forgotten that when your mate marked you.... the female werewolf will go on heat after a week? Damn! I will be as hell during that time! And I have to think what I should do so that I won’t just jump onto his bone and just make love to him. Our lives...no even his life will be in danger if we complete the mating without taking care of the rouges yet. So I have to distance myself to think you know.”

 

“Oh.” His genius answer.

 

We arrived in front of the pack house sooner after our short discussion. He immediately went inside to take a shower as the blood from her cuts which is already healed dried on his skin.

 

I went in the back garden instead afraid that my mate is on our room and right now... all I want to do is think on my impending dilemma.

 

I sat in the swing as I watch the beautiful scenery around me. The flowers that sway in the wind directions on their different colors. I turn to my left when I heard a footsteps coming to my way and saw a red head.

 

“Dee...” Bom greeted as she saw me. I gave her a nod and avert my attention.

 

“Can we talk?” She asked as she sits on the other swing to my left.

 

“Yeah?” I answered sounding hesitant.

 

“Do you love him?” She asked looking at me.

 

“Of course!!! What type of question is that?!” I asked feeling angry as she doubts my feelings for him.

 

“But I heard you never said ‘I love you’ to him even once.”

 

“Ahhh... yeah.” I answered looking ashamed. Yeah, I forgot I’ve never said it to him yet.

 

“Look Dee... you are the most important thing for Jaejoong... more important than his life.” She trailed off. I know it too well that’s why I’m afraid that he will get hurt if something happen to me. “But with the way you act right now... you’re pushing him away. You’re hurting him too much Dee.”

 

“And you are his mate and he is your mate. It’s natural to mark you though I know it’s kind of risky due to the rouges loitering around but Dee... have you forgotten how male werewolves act protectively around their mate especially the way you act last night. Of course he will have the urge to mark you right there adding the fact that he has an Alpha blood that push him more to do that.”

 

“W-what? What do you mean about me acting that way last night?” I asked incredulously.

 

“Don’t tell me you can’t remember what you did last night?” She asked. I shook my head as I heard her sighed.

 

“Then read my mind.” She ordered as I quickly enter her mind.

 

Flashback

Author’s POV:

 

After the stunt Dara showed in the party, she walked back to the pack house with her mate, hand on her waist as they stepped inside the house. They both sat in the living room as Jae watches a football game while his mate continued eating her vanilla ice cream.

 

Soon, twelve werewolves enter the pack house with drinks in their hand. Each of them has different kinds of alcoholic beverages. All of them march to their two friends who were sitting on the couch.

 

“Yow baby girl! Nice show earlier!” Jiyong shouted excitingly as he saw his best friend eating ice cream.

 

“Yeah! I even thought I’m gonna pissed on my pants! That was really scary!” Seungri added as they reach the living room.

 

“Are we going to have a party here?” Dara asked eyeing the drinks they were holding.

 

“Hell yeah!” All of them shouted at the same time.

 

Music started to blare inside the pack house. Thank goodness that the rest of the pack members were still on the gathering in the back garden. Everyone dances in the beat of the music as they drunk the beverages.

 

Among them, Dara is the one who drunk the alcohol the most making her sway every time she make a move. The alcohol already got in her system as she tugged her mate in their make shift dance floor in the living room.

 

“Let’s dance.” Dara said to his mate with a seductive smile playing on her lips.

 

Jaejoong automatically put his hands on Dara’s waist as she started swaying on the music. Her back was pressed on his chest her hand was on her neck and the other was on Jae’s hand on her waist.    

 

She started to move her hips left and right as she grind her little on Jae’s monster. Jae felt his junior getting excited as he pressed his bottom closer to her as she sway in the music. His hands hold her waist tighter as he holds the moan that threatening to come out on his throat.

 

Smelling his arousal, Dara little mate more as she turned around facing him and immediately put her hands on his neck. His hands is still on her waist as she continued to dance but this time it’s her bottom that was touching him.

 

She can’t help but let out a moan when she felt his excitement pierce his stomach. Jae, hearing his little mate moan can’t help but crashed his lips to her. Surprised by his action, she gasped as his lips touched hers roughly.

 

He didn’t wait for her to respond and immediately insert his tongue on as she gasped. She can’t help but moan as the taste of his mate enter to her system. She abruptly kissed him back as she felt him smiled against her lips.

 

Her hands made its way to his hair she lightly tugged it. He can’t help but groan in pleasure as he bit her lower lips making her moan at the same time. His hand were now on her back pressing her closer to his body if it’s still possible and the other hand on the back of her neck.

 

Both can fell the arousal of each other, making them crazy, craving for each other. But unknown to them, everyone already stopped dancing as they watch a free ‘make-out’ session show with their mouth hanging open.

 

All of them can also smell the couple’s arousal making them shift on their feet uncomfortably. The two continued on their so called ‘dancing’. The rest were debating if they will stop them or if it’s better if they should just leave.

 

But before they make a decision, they saw how Jae left Dara’s mouth and started trailing kisses on her cheeks... then to her jaw. Soon they heard their princess moan as her mate her soft spot just below her ears.

 

The mateless boys can’t help but shiver in pleasure as they heard the girl’s moan. Heck, they are also starting to feel a little excited.  They watch as Jae, continue showering her kisses all over her face until his lips went to the crook of her neck were the faint mark of their mating is located.

 

He the mark on her neck making her arc her back as she groan in pleasure making her pulled his hair a bit roughly as he moan on her neck. The mark is also sensitive that can make you .

 

Jae started to her mark as she scream in pleasure. Their friends think that it’s their time to leave. They were about to turn around when they heard Dara’s pleading.

 

“Bit me Jae... mark me please...” She beg while breathing heavily.

 

All their eyes were now focused on the two as their brain processed what she said. When they realized what she said they immediately run to their direction knowing what their promise about their mating will be done after they finish the rouges. And for sure they will regret this action knowing Dara is really drunk and Jae was acting on his wolf desire.

 

But before they can stop Jae, it’s already late. Jae already has his canine sank on Dara’s neck were her faint mark is. They all stand still as they watch Jae retracted his canine from her skin the blood on her neck making her shiver.

 

End of Flashback

 

 

Dara’s POV:

 

I looked away from Bom as I saw what happened last night. OMG! Did I just do that! What the heck did I do? I look like a dancing like that... Otokke?!!!! I didn’t know I do something like that.

 

“I think I’ll leave you alone to think. See you later. Don’t forget the pack dinner.” Bom said as she stand up and walk away.

 

“Thank you Bom.” I said looking at her withdrawing back.

 

Oh no! I think I have to apologize to Jae!!! I know I said those words to him...well that’s because I thought he mark me without my consent... but it’s actually me who ordered him to do that. Otokke!! I even hurt him earlier with my words. I need to see him now...as in now!!!! I’ll just think about me going in heat later.

 

I stand up quickly and started running to where my mate is. As I was about to teleport in our room, I passed by the dungeon. I abruptly stopped on my track as I realized that Il Woo is still in there.

 

I turn around and decided to pay him a visit. I laughed when I remember his thoughts when I visited him after he got caught... he is quiet a cocky guy. When I was entering his minds and didn’t say anything, he thought I was checking him out.

 

I also remember when he decided to make me trust him. He wanted to join the Blue Moon pack, knowing my mate is here. He wanted to pay for all his wrong doing.

 

The guards saw me as I went in the underground dungeon. They both nod in my direction and I quickly dismissed both of them.

 

I wonder why he refused to join his old pack. As I talk with Alpha Rain, he told me that he invited him to come back but he politely declines it. Is he really that serious about joining Blue Moon. Well, he is not threat anymore because there’s not a single thought of him attacking the pack in his mind.

 

As I made my way in front of his cell, he immediately looks up to my direction as a small smile flash on his face. Damn! How can be a prisoner become this hot! I cleared my throat and shook my head in any thought of other man except my mate.

 

“Hey.” I greeted as his face lit up and immediately stand up. He hopped near the bars shortening our distance.

 

“Hi!” He greeted back too cheerfully. Yeah too cheerful like a child who just received his Christmas present.

 

“Err...” I trailed off feeling uncomfortable as I saw him grin widely in front of me. What’s with this guy? “Ahmm... how are you?” I asked looking away.

 

“Good, now that you are here.” My eyes widened as I turn to face him. What the? Is he flirting with me? I composed myself and went to my original business with him.

 

“I’ve heard Alpha Rain apologized to you the other day and ask you to join his pack again. Why didn’t you accept it and decided to stay in this dungeon?”

 

“I’ve already forgave him. I understand his reckless decision during that time since he just lost his daughter but I decided that I don’t want to be in his pack again. I don’t know what will other’s think of me after I was banished from the pack. I don’t want their pity knowing what really happen nor their disgust knowing I gone rouge.”

 

“But, if I will be given a chance to join a pack. I will choose the Blue Moon pack.” He continued looking at me seriously. “To be honest I want to join your pack, the Crescent Moon  but then I know that will be impossible so I decided that I will do everything to be accepted in the Blue Moon knowing you will stay with them because your mate is in the said pack. And as I watch you fight last time, I decided that I will serve you as my new leader.” He added.

 

I look at him wondering what the heck he is talking about. I watch how he took two steps backwards and kneeled in front of me as his right knee touching the ground and with head bow down. Oh!

 

“I, Jung Il Woo, former member of Yellow Moon Pack decided to be a lone wolf and serve my loyalty to you my goddess.” He finished.

 

What the heck? Did he just proclaim his loyalty to me?! I don’t want to have a slave!!!! Yeah when a wolf was exiled from his pack and gone rouge or decided to be a lone wolf, then promise his loyalty to someone he proclaimed as his master/ mistress he will become a slave.

 

Oh ! I have to think fast!!! I don’t want a slave! Oh I know! I’m the Moon Goddess right? I think I can do something like this. I’ll just talk to Alpha Kim later.

 

“I, Sandara Park, civilly decline Jung Il Woo as her slave.” I started. He looked up to me and hurt was flash in his eyes. “And I, as the Moon Goddess, is happily accepting Jung Il Woo in the Blue Moon Pack.” I continued looking at him with a small smile in my lips.

 

“You are the Moon Goddess?” He asked still in shocked as he stand up and look at me. I just nodded at him.

 

“Wow! Sandara Park! Sandara Park! Sandara Park!” He shouted my name as he jump up and down.

 

“Err... what are you doing?” I asked him looking at him confusingly.

 

“OH! Sorry... it’s just that I’m too happy to be in the pack again and actually I’m happier to hear your name. It’s the first time I heard your name since I was sent into this dungeon. Sandara Park! Sandara Park!” I just shook my head as he continues chanting my name like a crazy animal.

 

“Whatever, I’ll talk to you later. For a while you stay here until Alpha Kim fetched you. He will be the one who will connect your mind link to everyone in the pack. I’ll talk to him about your situation. Alright? See you later.” I said to him and turn to my heels without waiting for his reply though I heard him continue chanting my name and saying thank you.

 

I went upstairs and continue to walk to the pack house. As I stepped in the house, my mate scent immediately hit me, telling me he’s in our room. I skipped to our room and open it widely with two things in my mind.

 

Apologized to what I did and to tell him ‘I love you’.

 

I look around and frown as there was no mate in the bed. I heard the sound of shower and immediately realized that he’s in the bathroom. I jump into the bed and sprawled my whole body in the mattress waiting for my mate when his phone suddenly ring.

 

I look at his phone as an unknown number flash into the screen. Hmm... unregistered? Who is this? Not minding if my mate will get angry if I touch his phone, I answered the phone without waiting thinking it might be an important call when a seductive girly voice answer on the other line.

 

 

 

 

 

 

“HI babe! How are you? I miss you so badly—“

 

 

 

 

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

NEXT CHAPTER:

UNEXPECTED VISITORS

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

 

I'm not sure if I can update HIS SECRET LOVER today

but tomorrow I think I can since I'll be staying home

Anyways... who do you think are the visitorS with the capital S...

 

 

 

Subscibe and Comment!!! Thank you!