The Alliance, Little JJ and The Power of Vanilla Ice Cream

I'll Protect You With All My Life

 

Hey guys! I'm sorry if I change the title.

I'm not actually in the mood to write a fight scene

which included in 'the training'

But anyway, here's an update. Enjoy!

 

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

 

Jaejoong’s POV:

 

After the meeting, I pick Dara from the couch and bring her to our room. I gently laid her to our bed and cover her. I was about to stand when I heard her whimper when I let her go. I can’t hide my smile as I shook my head in amazement that she can tell if I’m away from her even in her sleep.

 

I immediately lay beside her and tucked her under my arm. She instantly snuggles on my chest as our legs were tangled with each other. I laughed quietly to myself as how cute she is when she is sleeping. If I’m Mr. Snuggle, she’s definitely Ms. Snuggle.

 

I turned a bit so that I can properly see her face on my chest. I started caressing her face with my free hand. I look at the perfect face of my mate. How could I be this lucky in my life, I have the most perfect and powerful mate in the world.

 

I couldn’t wish for more... never would I ever thought that my simple wish to make the ‘human’ Dara be my mate will turned out to be something this big. I will promise to myself that starting tomorrow I will ask someone from the Shadows to help me train. I don’t want to felt the uselessness that I felt when I saw her fighting while I am sitting on the side.

 

“I’m really proud of you right now Angel. You don’t have any idea how my heart swell from all the things I’ve heard about your life. You are the strongest person I’ve ever met. All those years you’ve been struggling by yourself. I promise that I will do anything to avoid something like that to happen again and I will always be by your side. I will protect you with all my life...remember that...because that’s how much I love you.” I told to my sleeping mate hoping she could hear it.

 

I leaned down to her face and peck her lips. A small smile form her lips as I felt myself leaned again while staring at her lips. I don’t know what got in to me... the next thing I know was my lips were on hers. I sure look like an idiot right now, I am actually kissing my sleeping mate and hoping she will kiss me back.

 

But luckily, I felt her kissing me back. I was a bit surprised for a moment I felt her lips moving against mine but I quickly composed myself as I smile between our kisses.

 

I groaned in disappointment as she immediately pulled back even before I deepen the kiss.

 

“Joongie I’m tiiiirrreeedddd. Let me have some rest firstttttttt. Control you hormonessssss.” She whined as she moves and straddles on top of me snuggling her face on my neck with her arms on my neck. I stifled a laugh as her breath instantly became even. She fell asleep really fast, though I feel a bit guilty for interrupting her sleep.

 

****

“OPPA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” I heard IU shouted in front of our door as she knocked on it loudly. It seems like I fall also asleep last night. We didn’t even have a chance to eat dinner. I turn my head to the side and check what time is it. The clock says seven in the morning, I groaned as I try to rise up closing my eyes. I felt a weight over my body and open my eyes to see my beautiful mate on top of me... snoring lightly.

 

I kissed the top of her head and tried to move but failed. Her legs were tangled on mine and her whole body was pressed in every part of mine making little JJ excited. I tried to move again but it’s only getting worse. My hands were suddenly moving on its own until it find its way to her hips, the urge of grinding my bottom to hers is getting out of hand.

 

“OPPA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” I felt my mate move on top of me as my little sister shouted outside our room again, her legs accidentally touching the more excited little JJ now. I bit my lip to suppress the moan that might escape from my lips as I saw her slowly sitting up on the bed.

 

I saw her adorable action again as she rubbed her eyes and stifle a yawn... but this time...I can’t say it’s cute. With her bed head, fitted tank top and short shorts... it all scream iness which added to my dilemma as it more making little JJ want to have a standing ovation.

 

“OPPA!!! This is you last warning! If you will not wake up within 10 seconds, I’m gonna break this door!!!” This time, IU shouted irritably.

 

I saw Dara jumped out of the bed and run to the door as I quickly made an escape to the bathroom to take a cold shower.  Heck who would want to be seen by your little sister in this kind of state. Well, if it’s only Dara... I don’t care... she will meet him someday you know.

 

After my cold shower, I went out of the bathroom with only towel on my waist. I look around to see where my mate is, but I can’t find any trace of her...maybe she went down. I proceed to our closet and look for simple clothing. I took a gray pants and a blue shirt.

 

I went out of the walking closet and find my little Angel laying on the bed while staring at the ceiling. I didn’t hear any footstep or sounds of a door being open/close, did she use teleportation? I asked myself.

 

I walk towards the bed while trying to avoid imagining myself how good it will be on top of her. Aish! Jaejoong! You just had a cold shower control your thoughts! Little JJ, behave!! I scolded myself.

 

Suddenly I heard my mate laugh.

 

“Yah! What so funny?” I asked as I sit beside her while I narrowed my eyes on her.

 

“HAHAHAHHAHAHAH!!!” She continued laughing while rolling on the bed like she didn’t hear me.

 

“Yah! Why are you laughing?” I asked again with a curious look this time. I waited for a few minutes before her laughter subsides.

 

“You! You’re scolding your little JJ!!! Whahahah!!!” She managed to say before she started laughing again. I look at her with my eyes wide open and for sure my mouth is also hanging open.

 

Holy crap! I forgot my mate can read minds!!! Otokke!!!! That was so embarrassing.  I heard a loud thud which brought me back to reality and look for the source of the sound.

 

There...on the floor...my mate is dying...dying of laughter.  She’s holding her stomach while tears started to fall from her eyes as she continue laughing flat on the carpeted floor.

 

I just look at her with accusing eyes as she tried to control her laughs while she climbed back on the bed.

 

“Okay, okay... I’m sorry. But it’s not my fault you know... I am not using my gift to you... I’m actually blocking everybody’s thought out of my head but you’re the one who keep on entering my mind. I don’t know maybe it’s because of the bond. It’s like you’re shouting the situation of your little JJ on my head.” She explained as she tried not to laugh but obviously failing.

 

I actually felt really embarrass. I felt like I want to bury myself under the ground. I didn’t say anything as I tried not to look at her so I turn around... afraid that she will saw the faint blush on my cheek.  Soon, no sounds can be heard. I guess she already stop laughing.

 

My back is still facing her as silence increase in our room. The bed suddenly dips at my back and felt a pair of arms wrapped me from behind instantly sending a static through my skin.

 

“Jae... I’m sorry... Don’t get mad please...” She whispered as she rest her chin on my shoulder. I still didn’t answer her... I don’t know but I felt like I want to a bit. And oh I remember she told us during lunch time that mind reading is not her habit, so we can relax because it’s not like she’s reading our minds every time. Hmm... maybe I’ll just act like the snob mate.

 

“Jae...talk to me... I’m sorry... please forgive me babe...” She whined as she inch her lips on my neck feeling her warm breath on my skin. I tried not to smile hearing her calling me babe. I still play hard to get.

 

“Jae... Kim Jaejoong... I’m sorry... Come on... don’t be mad...” She said as her lips started showering my neck with kisses. OH God! This girl will really be the death of me.

 

“Da...Da...Dara~hhh” I called her name out of breath as she the soft spot under my ears. I felt her smile on my skin.

 

“You’re not mad anymore?” She asked as she pulled back. I didn’t answer again. Who cares, I’m enjoying this... it’s very rare that my mate will do something like this... I’ll just enjoy this for the mean time.

 

“Jae... Mr. Snuggle... don’t be mad...” She murmured. I sense her nearing my neck again so I instantly turn my head to her direction catching her lips with mine before she started nipping my neck again.

 

Our lips move against each other, tracing her tongue along my lip. I opened my mouth feeling her tongue slip in and massage mine making me moan into .

 

“BANG!!!!!!!!!!” Sounds of our door crashing on the wall beside it echoed in the whole room. She instantly pulled back though her arms are still around me as we turn our heads to the 16-year old girl fuming right in front of us.

 

“Yah unnie!!!! I thought you will call oppa not making out with him!!! Ewww!!!” IU spoke angrily while slightly grimacing with what she saw. Keke! Serves you right for interrupting.

 

“Err... sorry. We’ll go down now.” Dara said sheepishly.

 

“Okay, don’t make me come up here again for the third time. Dad said the meeting with other packs will start within an hour so both of you should go down now and eat breakfast. The rest of us were already done eating because you two took a long time before waking up.” She huffed then turns around leaving the two of us.

 

“Am I forgiven?” My mate instantly asked as soon as IU disappeared.

 

“I’ll never get mad at you.” I replied sincerely.

 

“Then why are you not talking to me earlier?” She asked eyeing me suspiciously.

 

“Ahmm... you know I just like to see you acting sweet towards me... it’s very rare you know.” I said smiling at her. She just shook her head and untangles herself from me.

 

“Aish! Whatever Mr. Snuggle... come on let’s go down. IU already broke our door, I’m not sure what else she’s going to break if she went up again.” She said jumping off the bed then takes my hand as she drags me out of the room.

 

****

The meeting between our pack, Red Moon and Yellow Moon started as soon as the representatives arrive. Red Moon was represented by none other than the Alpha, Alpha Lee Dong Wook and his son, the future Alpha Lee Donghae who constantly bugging Dara.

 

Yellow Moon was represented by the Alpha couple. Alpha Jung Ji-hoon who wanted to be called as Alpha Rain and his Alpha Female Song Hye Kyo. It seems that his future Alpha was out of town, that’s why his wife came instead.

 

And of course, my dad represents Blue Moon together with me and Dara.

 

They first argued why Dara was included in the meeting, but then what happen next is Donghae and I together with the Female Alpha of Yellow Moon was kicked out of the room while Dara ended up staying with them. How crazy is that!

 

Donghae and I just sit quietly in the living room trying to be civilized while watching a basketball game. On the other hand Alpha Female Hye Kyo was having a little chit-chat with my mom.

 

Soon the door from the meeting room opens revealing the three Alphas and my mate. I immediately stood up and wrapped an arm on my mate’s waist as I kissed the side of her head. She just smiles and holds my hand that’s on her waist.

 

The Alphas shook each other’s hand as they give a polite bow to my mate. When they were about to leave together with the other representatives the Shadows also known as the village idiots arrive looking really haggard.

 

The two Alphas bow at them and they quickly wave their hands hating the special treatment. They all went to Dara and gave them a side hug as Thunder reported.

 

“No worries, everything is okay for now.” He said as he turned around to follow the other boys.

 

 “Alright, I think we will see you tomorrow for the training. Have a good day Moo— I mean Dara.” Alpha Lee said as he stepped out of the house.

 

Alpha Rain was about to leave when Dara stopped him.

 

“I don’t know if you are in rush right now Alpha Rain, but I believe you have someone you need to see and maybe patch up some things with him?” She stated though it sounded more like a question than a statement.

 

Alpha Rain looks at her curiously. Well actually all of us look at her curiously.

 

“Yunho! Yoochun!” She shouted. Footsteps from upstairs can be heard rushing down.

 

“You called?” Both asked at the same time.

 

“Can you Alpha Rain of the Yellow Moon to the underground dungeon? I believe he knows our little captive down there.” Dara said while looking at the two.

 

“Ahmm... sure. Follow us.” Yunho said. The Alpha couple follow those two in the dungeon without any question.

 

“What was that?” I asked her. She just shrugged.

 

“Remember what I told yesterday about the Yellow Moon Alpha banishing his daughter’s mate because he thought that it’s him who killed his daughter? The rouge we captured the other night turns out to be the ‘poor innocent mate’.”

 

“Wow... talk about small world.”

 

“Yeah.”

 

“Oh! What’s with the training tomorrow?” I asked remembering Alpha Lee’s words earlier before he left.

 

“Ahmm that... now that the alliance among the three packs were completely established, they decided to have a combine training were all werewolves who are capable of fighting will be forced to join...well mostly teen agers.” She explained dragging me to the couch in the living room.

 

“And they asked us, the white werewolves to lead the training. I actually agreed but I told them that most of the time it will be the village idiots who will train them, we will divide the werewolves into 11 groups and each one will have a white werewolf trainer.” She continued as she sat on my lap and snake her arms on my neck and I response by wrapping my arms on her waist.

 

“How about you?” I asked as she looks at me. Starting from the day we woke up, I’m not sure if my mate just woke up in the wrong side of the bed but she’s been acting like what a mate should be. Don’t get me wrong I really love it but usually she will act like were friends because we are keeping the fact that we are mates. Is it because we already knew everything about her that’s why she can act openly now? Aish... I don’t know.

 

“I’m actually thinking of giving you a one on one training. Your strength is the same with the village idiots so if you will join the normal training session with other wolves, we won’t know what are your capabilities and limits, so I was planning to give you a more intense training than the others.” She finished.

 

I look at her glossy lips as she spoke. My mind was starting to imagine a different kind of training with my mate with the way she explained it. I gulped as I continue to stare at her lips. It’s like its saying ‘kiss me’.

 

I avert my eyes from her lips to her eyes. She’s actually looking at me curiously with a raised eyebrow. I just shrugged it off.

 

“Ahh... okay. So we will start tomorrow?” I asked at her as she sighed and put her head on the space between m y neck and my shoulder.

 

“Apparently we don’t know yet maybe if there’s still some time tomorrow. They were planning to let the village idiots to introduce themselves to the other werewolves and gave them some orientation or bit of knowledge about us to others. They are also thinking of having a small gathering at the garden to let everyone socialize with other packs and get to know each and every wolf.  But I told them I’m not sure if I will join it depends on my mood. I’m not a party goer you know.” I chuckled at her last statement.

 

“The other Alphas don’t know my other gifts except for Telepathy. I will just let them witness my other gifts when the time comes it is needed to be used. They only know that I am the She-wolf of Crescent Moon and the Moon Goddess and that’s it. I didn’t inform them about Thunder having an Alpha blood. Because they are aware about an Alpha descendants having a gift and I don’t want to inform them about his mind reading so I just skip that part.” She continued.

 

“As for myself, I’m not planning to introduce myself like what’s the village idiots going to do. I’ll just let them see what I am maybe during your training or when I feel like showing it to them. Your training schedule will be the same as the other werewolves. During weekdays the training will be held on the school after the class and for weekends it will be on the clearing at the back of the pack house near the garden.” She finished as I feel her lips on my neck. OMG...

 

“W-wait! Wait! Wait!” I stuttered. She pulled her face from my neck and look at me again curiously.

 

“Can I ask you a question first before you start devouring my neck again?” I asked playfully as I saw her surprised expression after hearing my question and how her cheek slowly tinted with the color of red.  She immediately hides her face on my chest and I have to avoid myself from laughing.

 

“Aigoo... do you know how cute you are acting right now?” I asked slightly chuckling.

 

“Ahhhhh!!! Shut up! Shut up!” She said against my chest producing a muffled sound. Haha! Here comes my old mate.

 

“Anyway... back to the topic, with everyone knowing who you are... does it mean we can act like what we really are...like a true mate should act...openly?” I ask looking at the ceiling. She back away slowly and I felt her hands cupped my face and force me to look at her. She smiled as my eyes met hers.

 

“Yes Jae, yes... you’re not the only one who’ve been waiting to show others that you found your mate. You don’t have any idea how much I wanted to tell others that your mine. That I’m yours...” I didn’t let her finish as I felt happiness and excitement crept inside me that I instantly crashed my lips into hers.

 

She gasped and I immediately slip my tongue inside . It took her a moment before she realized what was happening as she kissed me back. Our tongue played with each other as she deepened the kiss. Her arms s to the bottom of my hair as she slightly pull it. A low groaned escape from my mouth.

 

“Whoah!” We both jumped from our seat upon hearing a loud voice. Honestly, how many times are we going to be interrupted today?

 

“Err.... Sorry to disturbed you but I think it’s best if you continue that to your room not here where a kid is playing. Okay?” Minzy said looking away while blushing as she point the giggling Dayoung beside her who’s looking at us.

 

“Keke! Sorry about that.” My Angel replied as Dayoung started running towards her and jumped to her lap. Minzy just shook her head and started walking away

 

“What are you whispering to him?” Dayoung asked Dara as she pointed her little fingers at me.

 

“Ahmm whispering? “ Dara replied to the little kid.

 

“Yeah, whispering.” She said as she nodded. “I saw Aunt Bom and Uncle TOP doing what you are doing earlier, I thought Aunt Bom is eating Uncle TOP’s mouth so I ask her to stop because she will hurt him but she told me that she’s not eating his mouth, she’s just whispering something to Uncle TOP’s mouth.” She reasoned.

 

We both look at the little kid disbelievingly as she explained herself.

 

 “Bom told you that?” Dara asked exasperated. Dayoung look at her before she answers.

 

“Neh.”

 

“Alright, Dayoungie you can play with your Uncle Jae first. I just need to talk to someone.” She said putting Dayoung in my lap.

 

‘I just need to have a word with Bom’ She said to my mid telepathically. I just nodded in response and turn my attention to the now curious Dayoung.

 

****

Next morning came and everyone seems so busy except for me and my mate who just woke up. I asked Junsu who’s been running back and forth in the hall way on what’s going on. He said that apparently, the Alphas decided to proceed with the ‘getting to know each other’ party. He immediately left after answering because he has a lot of things to do.

 

Morning and lunch past by with everyone busying themselves with their own appointed task. I helped a little in the kitchen because I am actually quiet skill when it comes to cooking while my mate on the other hand was busy rolling on the bed while watching movie.

 

Dinner came and werewolves from other packs came group by group. They are all dress in their best. So, this is dress to impress huh? I asked myself as I look at my mate who is lying flat on the ground while looking at the ceiling.

 

“What are you doing?” I asked her.

 

“Isn’t it obvious? nothing.” She answered sarcastically. I just shook my head to her.

 

“Come on we’re going to the gathering.”

 

“Who told you I’m coming?”

 

“Me.”

 

“Really?” She asked while slowly sitting up.

 

“Yeah.”

 

“What will I get if I went to the party?”

 

“There’s a lot of vanilla ice cream i—“

 

“Okay.” She answered quickly running to the bathroom.

 

“Okay that’s weird, I think that’s the power of vanilla ice cream.” I told to myself as I went to our closet to dress up.

 

I chose to wear a black jean and a white shirt with a red jacket over it. I wore my favourite red rubber shoes and a black leather bracelet to complete my attire. When I’m done, I went to our bed and plopped myself on it.

 

The bathroom door suddenly opens revealing my mate with only towel over her petite body. She walks coolly around the room without even noticing me. My eyes rake her body up and down. I felt my little JJ feeling excited. I sit up from my position and that’s the only time she notice I’m inside the room.

 

“Yah! How long are you there?!” She shouted.

 

“The whole time babe.” I answered my voice a bit husky my lips. She looks at me for a moment and her eyes suddenly widened.

 

“Yah! You!” She pointed her finger at my face...ahh no a little lower actually. “Little JJ behave!” She shouted looking at my...you know...as she scolded the little monster.

 

“W-what?!!! Yah y—“ I didn’t finish what am I about to say when she already slammed the door in our dressing room.

 

I sighed and went to the bathroom to calm the little monster.

 

Few minutes later I went out after finishing my business inside the bathroom. Dara was already dress up and is sitting on the bed as she slid her feet in black high heels.

 

My breath was taken away when I saw how beautiful she is wearing a black staples dress that stops few inches above her knees. (A/N remember her dress in MAMA 2009) Her hair flowing at her bare shoulder with little curls on the tip. She’s wearing the necklace her mom gave her and the bracelet I gave her.

 

She looks stunning in every angle you check her. She’s so perfect. I cleared my throat as I walk towards her. She looks at me as she stands up.

 

“Hey.” I simply said.

 

“Hi.” She replied as she checks me out.

 

“You look great.” I said kissing the side of her head.

 

“Thanks. You’re not bad yourself.” She said tip toeing and gives me a peck on the lips.

 

“Are you ready?” I asked lacing my fingers to hers.

 

“As long as the vanilla ice cream is ready... I’m ready.” I chuckled a bit as we made our way to the venue.

 

“Alright.”

 

 

Author’s POV:

 

The couple slowly walk out of the house as they keep on chatting on every topic they thought. They reach the garden with smiles on their faces.

 

Both automatically gain everyone’s attention. No doubt that both of them stand out from the crowd. ‘The heavenly couple’ indeed, that’s what the crowd murmuring.

 

The two didn’t notice the eyes of everyone on them. They are too engrossed with their discussion. They’ve heard that the village idiots were already introduced before they went out. The two walk towards the table of the Alphas and their mates.

 

When they near the table, all of them stand up and give them a curtsy nod. Dara immediately waved at them, hating the special treatment like the Shadows.  The crowd look at the exchange of greetings. They don’t have any idea why they bow politely to the little human.

 

All went back to their own business when the music started playing at the background. Soon everyone was flocking around the 11 idiots trying to befriend them. Well, who doesn’t want to be friends with the survivor of the legendary pack, of course no one... all of them will take the chance to talk to them.

 

Dara and Jaejoong left the Alphas’ table and were now walking towards the buffet.

 

“I want vanilla ice cream.” She said while swaying their interlaced hands back and forth.

 

“Sure, but you have to eat dinner first before the ice cream.” He replied.

 

“No, I want the ice cream now.” She pouted.

 

“You will have a stomach-ache if you will eat ice cream without having a proper dinner.” He stated. Dara quickly let go of his hands and started running.

 

“NO!!!!!!!!” She shouted while running to the big cooler where the ice cream are. Jae just shook his head to his mate while thinking... don’t you dare blame me if your tummy will hurts tonight.

 

 Meanwhile nine girls line up to shake hands and get acquainted with the Shadows. Yeah you actually have to line up just to greet the survivors, it’s like a fan meeting of an idol group.

 

Thunder is the first one on the table. He shook the hand of the first girl whose name is Jessica, followed by Seohyun, then next is Yoona. His eyes widened as he shook the third girl’s hand. He was actually using his gift and tries to gather the thoughts of the werewolves, he never thought that something like this will happen in this party.

 

He looks to his side and stare at his friend. Taecyeon didn’t notice the stare that Thunder’s giving to him. As soon as Yoona let go of Thunder’s hand she immediately reach for Taecyeon’s hand. The guy suddenly froze and his eyes widened.

 

He didn’t even have a chance to look at the girl’s face as he abruptly stands up from his seat and dash away from the girl. He hears a girl’s voice nearing him so he runs faster. He examined the crowd and tried to look for the only girl he can talk too.

 

 Meanwhile Dara was still running to her ice cream when someone suddenly grabs her waist and put her into his shoulder, carrying like a sack of rice.

 

“Yah!!! Where are you taking her?!!” Jae shouted to Taecyeon who’s running with Dara on his shoulder. He didn’t answer as he continues running away.

 

“Whooo! I’m flying!!” The innocent girl said playfully as she balance herself on Taecyeon’s shoulder forgetting her ice cream and her now fuming mate.

 

“Yah! Yah! Where are you taking my mate?!” Jae continue screaming at Taecyeon who’s now entering the woods.

 

“Please help me get a way for a moment, I just need to talk to you...please.” Taecyeon pleaded to his superior. Dara who actually read Taecyeon’s memory when he suddenly grabs her just simply nod and use her teleportation once they step inside the woods.

 

They arrive inside an old house where the village idiots used to live after the pack was killed.

 

“I found my mate.” He blurted out.

 

“Yeah, I’ve read it. Congratulations!” She said as she hugs the big guy.

 

“But—“ He tried to say something but was cut off by Dara.

 

“You can’t run away like that Teac, you felt the pull right?” She asked. He simply nods. “Don’t worry about anything... I know that we are not in a good situation right now, but I trust you that you can protect her.” She explained.

 

“I will... she is my mate. Of course I’ll protect her. But I will not complete the mating for now. I don’t want to turn her to a white werewolf yet. I don’t want to risk our lives, I can’t imagine what will happen when they found out that we can transform our mate to a white one.” He reasoned out.

 

“I understand if that’s what you want but why do you have to drag me out of the party?”

 

“Because I need my superior’s decision.”

 

“Taec, I might be your superior but I don’t own you... it’s your life... you have to decide for your own. Alright?”

 

“Yeah. Thank You.” He replied giving the girl a side hug.

 

“Shall we go back?” She asked as he smile and nod at her.

 

Dara teleported them back to the woods and they started to go back at the party. On the other hand, Jae was frantically shouting at Thunder for letting Taecyeon kidnapped Dara.

 

“I told you! She was not kidnapped. Didn’t you see how she enjoyed riding on his shoulder like a child? It’s Dara we are talking! Of course she already knows what’s happening before Taecyeon speaks to her!” Thunder shouted to the fuming Jae when suddenly, someone jump on Jae’s back.

 

“Hey Mr. Snuggle! I’m back! Come on, let’s get my ice cream!!!!” Dara said while wrapping her legs on Jae’s waist and practically chocking him with her arms on his neck.

 

Everyone who’s actually around them were now looking at the girl in question who appears out of nowhere and act like nothing happen. Jaejoong just sighed and support Dara on his back.

 

“You will explain everything to me later.” Jae said to the girl who’s riding on his back.

 

“Yep.” She replied. As they went to her ice cream.

 

Back to the where the Shadows are, Taecyeon finally decided to appear. Yoona immediately run to him.

 

“What are you doing with that human girl?!” She hissed. All Shadows’ head instantly turn to her.

 

“You will not speak to her like that even though you are my mate!” Taecyeon replied on the same tone of voice. Collective gasp were heard from the people around as the village idiots look at Taecyeon with surprise expression.

 

“Why are you siding her?” She said pointing to the girl who’s eating her ice cream with a smile on her face without knowing what’s happening. “She’s just a lowly human! How come you run to her when you found out I’m your mate! Do you want her over me? Then I’ll kill her!” She threatened.

 

Enormous scary growled from the Shadows can be heard around them. Yoona quickly back away as everyone now froze in fear. This time, all the werewolves around is looking at the place where the Shadows are with a hint of fear on their faces.

 

“You will not talk to her like that! You don’t have the right to insult her! Or else I’ll be the one to end your life.” Thunder threatened in response. Yoona tremble in fear as she looks at her mate who’s also glaring at her.

 

Yeah she might be his mate, but for Taecyeon... he will not side her if he knows she’s wrong though obviously... he will not let Thunder kill her. And he knows that Thunder won’t do something like that, that might hurt his friend, and he clearly knows it’s just a threat.

 

Dara was now walking towards them to check on what’s happening with Jae on her side.

 

“W-why?” She asked trying to act like she’s not scared but obviously failing.

 

And once again... the village idiots prove their names. This time, Joon opens his mouth without thinking that make all the heads turn to Dara who has a spoon on .

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“It’s simple, because she’s one of us. She’s a white werewolf.”  

 

 

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

NEXT CHAPTER:

TRAINING AND ACCEPTANCE

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

 

It's actually a long update...keke!!

And BTW thank's for supporting 

His Secret Lover

I'll try to finish the next chapter later...

In the mean time... I'll continue encoding One Night with the Prince

Alrighty!!! Till next Update.

 

Subscribe and Comment!! Thanks!