Training and Acceptance

I'll Protect You With All My Life

 

Yoona’s POV:

 

When the news about Blue Moon was attacked and unbelievingly, white wolves came to their aid was the day I turned 18. I want to ask my friend Chaerin the details of what happen but unfortunately they didn’t attend the school the following days.

 

We heard that a new alliance was form among the three nearby packs. They decided to have a combined training for us that will be managed by the white werewolves but before that starts they wanted us to socialize with the other pack, that’s why they arranged a little gathering tonight here in the territory of Blue Moon.

 

But as soon as we step in their territory, the scent of mint hit me instantly which means only one thing...mate. My mate is here. I look for the source of the scent and saw him standing together with other 10 guys who introduced their selves as the Shadows... the white werewolves.

 

I’ve heard when they first came that they are year younger than us. They are in their junior year in Wolfie High.

 

OMG! My mate is from the legendary pack!!! I quickly grab my friends arm so that we can introduce ourselves to them. I first shook hands with the guy name Thunder. Once my hands touch his, his eyes widened in surprised and look at me then turn to my mate on his side and stares at him, but my mate was oblivious oh his eyes.

 

I abruptly made my way to my mate. I heard him introduced his name. Teacyeon, the name that will forever be written on my heart. I was really happy finding him. I took his hand as I introduced myself to him. Sparks instantly flow from my hands to my body as I felt an incredible pull towards him.

 

His eyes never met mine but I know he’s shock about finding out I’m his mate. I saw how his body stiffen by the contact of our hands.  I felt hurt when he didn’t bother to look at me and quickly let go of my hand and started running away.

 

I tried to follow him but he’s too fast, you can see clearly the difference between an ordinary werewolf and a white one. I saw him searching in the crowd looking for something. His head turns to where the foods are being served. He immediately runs to that direction while I still follow him.

 

My heart stop for a moment when he suddenly scoops and found what he was looking for... no ‘who‘ he was looking for and it’s none other than the famous human ‘Snow Queen’ of our school. He put her on his shoulder. That didn’t look a bit bothered on where he is taking her plus she seems enjoying herself on his shoulder. My mate started running to the woods and I heard Kim Jaejoong shouting at him, asking where he will bring his mate. Mate? He’s still going on about that human girl as his mate? Is he insane?

 

I follow them in the woods and I noticed that Kim Jaejoong and some of his circle were also there. But none of them look worried in fact it seems they find it entertaining except for Jaejoong. I glared at them and they just gave me a curious look.

 

We all went back to where the rest of the Shadows where. They were still getting acquainted with others and acting like no ‘running away’ happened.

 

When I went near my friends and the Shadows, Kim Jaejoong was already there shouting at Thunder, they kept on exchanging words asking where did my mate took her mate.

 

“I told you! She was not kidnapped. Didn’t you see how she enjoyed riding on his shoulder like a child? It’s Dara we are talking! Of course she already knows what’s happening before Taecyeon speaks to her!” Thunder shouted loud enough for Jaejoong to hear but not loud to gain additional attention they are now receiving. Jaejoong was about to answer when she suddenly appear.

 

“Hey Mr. Snuggle! I’m back! Come on, let’s get my ice cream!!!!” That Dara Park said while wrapping her legs on Jaejoong’s waist and practically chocking him with her arms on his neck from the back.

 

He looked relieved about seeing her as he support her on his back. They went to get her ice cream but demands for an explanation about what happen. She simply nodded and smile to him. I don’t know but I felt a little jealous on how they understand each other with those simple words and how they look lovingly with each other.

 

Soon my mate finally appeared and I instantly run in front of him and shouted. “What are you doing with that human girl?!” I poured all my anger in that question.

 

“You will not speak to her like that even though you are my mate!” He retorted back. I heard some gasped on his revelation. I felt a bit happy that he acknowledge me as his mate but hurt at the same time on how she side her.

 

“Why are you siding her?” I ask him while pointing to the oblivious human girl. I clearly know that she’s not at fault. I saw how my mate runs to her, not her running to him but I can’t stop myself on hating her.

 

“She’s just a lowly human! How come you run to her when you found out I’m your mate! Do you want her over me? If that’s the case then I’ll kill her!” I told in my fiercest voice but I get a respond that I didn’t expect.

 

Scary growls erupt from the 11 of them. With my threat, all of them are looking at me like they wanted to rip my head off. All of them are now standing and you can see how they’re trying to calm their selves. They’re knuckles were white as snow as they clenched their fist. I know by now that I am in danger.

 

“You will not talk to her like that! You don’t have the right to insult her! Or else I’ll be the one to end your life.” Thunder threatened me that make me scared to death. I look at my mate for help but he is also glaring at me. I tried to blink back the tears that was about to escape from my eyes when I saw my mate’s hatred on me.

 

I don’t know what to say now. My mouth was hanging open upon hearing those words. I don’t know, I don’t have any idea they value her so much. How come she’s so important that my mate can openly show how he’s mad at me?

 

I still tried to act cool as I compose myself as I ask them ‘why?’ though those words are for mate, asking him why he is treating me like this. And because of my earlier outburst, I gather not only the attention of the people around the Shadows but all the people here in this gathering... well, it’s not really me but the scary growls came from the 11 werewolves.

 

“It’s simple, because she’s one of us. She’s a white werewolf.”  I heard those words loud and clear when the white werewolf named Joon suddenly blurted out in my face. He spoke those words through his gritted teeth as his anger on me is still visible.

 

In an instant, all the Shadow’s head turn to Joon as he cover his mouth and look really guilty like he realized that he blurted out something he shouldn’t have. In the corner of my eyes, I can see that Dara Park walking towards us together with the guy who claim her as his mate but immediately stops when he heard what Joon said.

 

Everyone stay quiet for a moment as we all watch the ‘human’ girl I insulted earlier with her spoon still in with the future Alpha of Blue Moon on her side. I heard the Shadows sighed and turn to look also in her way as a flash of fear showed in their eyes especially the one who blurted it out.

 

No one dare to speak as she just stand there near us while looking at the 11 white werewolves who’s now looking anywhere but her.

 

Her face, it’s unreadable... like the poker face that she usually shows at the school. But there’s something wrong. It’s like the aura around her is different, like she was suddenly going to explode.

 

She takes the spoon out of and we all can’t help but flinch at that move except for Kim Jaejoong. I don’t know, I can’t understand myself why did I get scared when she just simply pulled the spoon out of . Maybe because I thought she’s going to do something to me but it’s not only me who got startled with her action but everyone else.

 

“You.” She stated calmly but that word... that voice... it shows authority and power.  So scary. My body hair starting to get up, I’m getting goose bump all over. I was too scared that I didn’t realized that her word is not for the Shadows, but for me.

 

She is now looking at me with a death glare. My eyes started to get watery from the fear I’m feeling. I been to a lot of battle before I’m one of the best female fighters in our pack but I never thought that the word ‘you’ will be scarier than facing your opponent in a battlefield.

 

I felt an arm circled my waist and I instantly recognized that it was my mate. Because I felt the sparks when his skin came in contact with mine.

 

“Moon Goddess, please excused my mate’s rudeness. She’s not aware of what she’s saying at the moment. I deeply apologize for her action.” My mate state in the most polite way you can talk to a person as he bow and kneeled in front of her.

 

My head turn to him as he stayed in that position. I was shocked to hear his words. Did he just apologize for me?! Stop! It’s not the right time to think about that! Did I hear him call her Moon Goddess?! Oh no! I’m dead.

 

My surprised expression mirrored the face of the whole crowd around us. They are also shock to find out that this human girl is not really we thought she is.

 

I turn to look back at the human girl who I’ve never thought in my life will be the Moon Goddess considering she’s one of the survivors of Crescent Moon. This time I can’t stop my tears as it falls freely from my eyes as I realized that my mate is protecting me.

 

“Stand up.” She ordered to Taecyeon but the way she spoke those words...it feels like all you’re energy was drained that you can’t even stand. It’s like she ordered Taecyeon to stand up but we, the normal werewolves felt like we already lose our strength that we wanted to kneel on the ground.

 

Taecyeon stand up but he’s still looking at the ground. His arms were back in my waist as he holds me tightly. Almost everyone was also looking at ground feeling the strange aura coming from her.

 

“Tell me did she just insult me? Or did she insult the humans?” She asked with the same coldness. I heard Kim Jaejoong trying to calm her down as he put his hands on her back. This time, I realize now that what the future Alpha shouted before in the cafeteria about her being his mate is not just a bluff but the truth.

 

“I’m sorry Sanda— I mean Moon Goddess. I will take the punishment instead of her. Please spare her.” My mate begged. Sanda? What is he saying? I felt my arms s through his torso as I heard his words.

 

“I can let it pass if she just insulted me but when she threatened to kill me, do you think I can pretend that I didn’t hear that? You, yourself can’t help but growl when she threatened me so how come you’re protecting her now huh? Do you think that this mating is right? Or you want me to break the bond between the two of you?” She asked menacingly looking between the two of us. The tone of her voice clearly stated power that some started to lose their knee strength and started falling or kneeling on the ground.

 

“NOOOOO!!!!!” I shouted but quickly look down on the ground afraid of her gaze as I hold on to my mate dearly and I felt him did the same. Of course I don’t want our bond to be broken, if that happens, I will lose my mate. I won’t have a mate. But I know she can’t do that. And as if reading my mind she suddenly spoke.

 

“I can.” My eyes widened but still looking on the ground as she started. “I can erase the feelings both of you obtained from mating and I can erase all the knowledge you have about mating and about each other that even your wolves won’t have any idea. Though I can’t erase the scent of mating... but it will still work... because you won’t have any idea what that scent mean. So don’t try to test me.” She finished as she explained what she can do.

 

I know that I just found Taecyeon but I can’t imagine myself without him. My heart breaks knowing I might lose him because of me. It’s my entire fault. I’m the one who should be blame in this mess.

 

“I’m sorry.” I whispered as I buried my face to my mate’s chest thinking it might be my first and last day being with him. But her answer to my apology surprised me.

 

“Good. Apology accepted. Is a simple ‘I’m sorry’ that hard to say that you put you mate’s life in danger?” She asked. All of us look at her curiously as the scary aura around her is now gone but replaced by a warm feeling. I heard her mate chuckled at her back as he shook his head at her. Is she bipolar? I thought to myself.

 

“I’m definitely not a bipolar, but I want you to learn that in every action you made you should know how to apologize.” She answered the question hanging on my head. OMG! Don’t tell me she can read minds?

 

“Yes. You got it right.” She replied as a small smile tugged on the side of her lips as she put one finger in her lips and made the ‘shhh’ sounds asking me to keep it a secret. Oh God!

 

All the werewolves our now feeling relax and relieve. That... I will never try to do something like that again to her. I saw her flash a genuine smile at me and I can’t help but return the same smile.

 

‘Congratulations to both of you!’ A voice suddenly speaks to my mind that I got startled. But that voice! It’s definitely hers! How come?

 

Before I asked how she did that she already turns around as I saw my mate gave her a 90 degrees bow and spoke. “Thank you Sandara!” He said gratefully. Wait who is Sandara? He turns to look at me and kissed my forehead. I smile at him and turn to look again the girl who I felt like I owe my life to.

 

“Everyone!” She shouted trying to gain everyone’s attention though all of us are still looking at her.

 

“I apologize for ruining the night and scaring all of you with the way I speak, but I felt the need to do that. I want to warn you that insulting a human is like insulting yourself because as you can see all of us are in human form.” She started.

 

“Even though all of us are werewolves, you can’t deny the fact the there’s a part of us that is a human. So starting today, no one will mistreat any humans. If I found out one of you hurt them, I’ll be the one to punish you. Is that clear?” She asked calmly though her voice is full of authority but it’s not that scary anymore.

 

“Neh!” We all replied.

 

“Good, and to clear everyone’s confusion... let me introduce myself. As you’ve heard earlier I am one of the white werewolves. My real name is Sandara Park, but you can still call me Dara, daughter of Crescent Moon’s Alpha. The only She-Wolf and your one and only Moon Goddess.” She finished as her eyes turn into color blue a bit then went back to brown, we all look at her in shock.

 

She has an Alpha blood, she’s a white werewolf, she’s the Moon Goddess, she can read minds and she can talk to my mind even though were not from the same pack...OMG! What else do I need to know, seriously... this is freaking awesome.

 

“And Joon, I think you have some explaining to do later.” She turns a bit to glance at Joon.

 

“I’m sorry.” His only words. She shook her heads.

 

“Idiot!” Thunder whisper-yelled.

 

“I don’t think you’re the one to talk Sanghyun. We are not yet done.” She said raising an eyebrow to Thunder. Sanghyun? Who’s that?

 

“Alright! I’ll be going now! You can continue whatever you are doing! Enjoy the night! See you in the training!!!” She said as she started walking out of the garden not before she grabs another vanilla ice cream as her mate drape an arm around her shoulder.

 

‘Oh by the way, welcome to the Crescent Moon pack! Though you are not officially a member but sooner or later you will...so Welcome! And don’t worry I already told Taecyeon to explain to you everything you need to know but you have to promise not to tell anyone whatever he will tell you, okay?’ I heard her voice again in my head as she continues walking while eating without turning back.

 

“Thank you. I promise.” I said loudly earning some curious look as I gave her a bow. My mate chuckled beside me.

 

“She’s talking in your head huh?” Taecyeon asked with amusement in his voice.

 

“Yeah.” I answered smiling brightly to him.

 

“Alright, come on. I think we need to talk and I have a lot of explaining to do.” He said as he put a hand on my back and left the party.

 

****

Thunder’s POV:

 

Last night was a disaster. Yeah I call it a disaster. At first, it was fun and enjoyable. Meeting other werewolves was kind of exciting, but it didn’t last when Taecyeon found his mate. As usual, when he doesn’t know what to do...he will run somewhere to think. But this time, he involved Dara in his ‘running away’ and of course that sets his mate into rage and jealousy.

 

During the whole time Dara was speaking all we could do was look anywhere but her. Her voice itself is scary enough, we don’t want to see her glare. Even though we are aware that she’s just teaching the girl name Yoona a lesson, we can’t help but still feel petrified.

 

After she and Jae left, everyone also started to go home because they can’t take anymore roller coaster emotions they’re feeling. Well, can’t blame them, first everyone’s feeling happy, then suddenly scared then relief so what’s next to feel? See, it’s better to go home than feel another wave of emotion.

 

Today is Saturday, according to our schedule, the training during weekends will be held in the Blue Moon territory. But last night, the boys and I talk to Dara if we could have even one day to train for ourselves and if she like, she could join with us.

 

She told us that she needs to speak first with the other Alphas because they actually never thought that we would want to train for ourselves. Duh, of course we want to. She told us that she would speak to them tomorrow morning which means today.

 

Everyone from the three packs in addition of us who are involve in this combined training are now here in the wide clearing near the pack house well except for Dara and her mate.

 

“Why are they taking so long??!!” Bom whined and obviously she’s irritated.

 

“You know how Dara hate waking up so early in the morning, sure enough Jae was having a hard time dragging her out of the bed.” Yoochun stated.

 

Dara’s friends continue talking on how hard it is to wake her up. The other werewolves were just quiet though you can see how their ears perk up during the whole conversation. The Alphas were all sitting in wooden chairs together with their mates when I decided that it’s better if I ask them now about our training than wait for Dara to talk to them.

 

“Good Morning Alphas.” I greeted politely as I walk to their location. All of them greeted me in response and gave a bow.

 

“I’m sorry to disturbed your morning but I would like to discuss something with all of you don’t mind.” I said.

 

“Ahh no, go ahead.” Alpha Lee response with a smile.

 

“I was thinking if we could at least have a once a week training for ourselves, you know for the white werewolves. Just one day and the rest we will help to train the other werewolves.”

 

“Ahhmm.. about that, did you already inform Dara?”

 

“Yeah.”

 

“And what did she said?” This time it’s Alpha Kim who asked.

 

“She said she will talk to the three of you first, but since it’s taking her too long to get here. I talked to you instead.”

 

“Well, if it’s us we don’t have a problem with that. Right?” Alpha Rain asked the other two and they both nodded.

 

“Good. So what day can we train?” I asked excitedly.

 

“I think Saturday will be fine because every pack usually have a meeting every Saturday, though we made an exception today since it’s the first day of the training. But anyways, next time we have a meeting on Saturday, you guys can go ahead and train yourselves.” Alpha Kim stated.

 

“Thank you.” I said giving my gratitude. “Oh, and how about the three of you? Do you like to join our training?” I asked politely.

 

“Ahhh no! Dara already design a training program for the leaders of the three packs. We’re just going to follow her instructions. We are also going to train like the others though it’s only four times a week.” Alpha Kim explained as he declined my offer nicely.

 

“Alright, if that’s what you want.” I was about to leave when Alpha Lee stop me.

 

“Thunder, why don’t you guys start today?” He asked.

 

“Huh?”

 

“Look around, can’t you see that a lot of teenage werewolves were not in a good shape today? I think they have a hangover from last night. They drink alcohol like there’s no tomorrow.” Alpha Kim explained.

 

I look around and noticed what he’s talking about. Yeah almost everyone was holding their heads while slumping on the ground. What a nice first day.

 

“Yeah I think we’ll start today.” I agreed.

 

“Alright then, I’ll just inform them.” Alpha Kim stated as he called everyone’s attention. He informed everyone about our training. We were about to start our training as he finished explaining when they all form a really big circle around us and sat on the ground. I tense up a bit being surrounded by a lot of werewolves.

 

“Relax kid.” Alpha Rain whispered. “They just wanted to know how do white werewolves trained themselves and how strong they are, that’s why they decided to stay and watch than go home and plopped on their beds.” He finished.

 

“Is that so?” I asked and he nodded.

 

I called the boys in the center of the circle as we discussed our training plan. We all decided to have a sparring by pair. Unfortunately, since eleven is an odd number, one of should wait for Dara to spar. And who else could it be? Of course it’s me. Damn! Where the heck is Dara?! What is she doing?

 

The guys already decided who to pair up. We always do this kind of match so that we can find out each other’s strength and weaknesses. While we compete, we will watch the capabilities and limit of our partners, then after that we will try to practice the field we are weak.

 

When they are all ready, they scattered around the clearing. Nickhun and Taecyeon, Wooyoung and Mir, JUNSU and GO, Joon and Chansung then Seungho and Junho. I was about to signal for them to start when we heard two voices.

 

It was faint sound at first but as we heard their footsteps, we can clearly say that it’s the voices of Dara and Jaejoong bickering.

 

“I hate you!”

 

“What’s wrong with you?!”

 

“You’re asking me what’s wrong?! Do you want me to remind you what you did?!”

 

“I didn’t do anything wrong! It’s supposed to happen the day I found out you’re my mate!”

 

“But I asked for you to wait! Dammit Jae!”

 

“It’s been a month Dara! I’m a male werewolf! I can’t control myself for too long!”

 

“I don’t care you broke your promise! I hate you!”

 

“ Dara! Tell me why do I have to wait huh?! So that you can still leave me when you think it’s for the best huh? Tell me!”

 

 “Shut up Jae! I don’t know what you’re talking about!”

 

“Don’t play dumb Dara Park! Yoochun told me before that you told them before that ‘If something bad will happen because of my existence, I will leave’! That’s your exact word Dara! I can still remember it when Chun told me those 4 years ago!”

 

“Shut up! Shut up! Shut up!”

 

Those words we heard while we realized that they were walking towards where we are that completely halt the whole clearing. No one dare to move or spoke as we heard them shouting at each other. We actually don’t have any idea what are they fighting about.

 

In a minute, two silhouettes appear in front of us. Dara and Jaejoong stepped out behind the trees still shouting and pointing at each other, like they’re blaming one another. Both have their werewolves’ eyes, Dara with her blue eyes and Jaejoong with his yellow eyes stating clearly that they are really angry.

 

We all just watch them as they exchange foul words, curses, complaints and anything they can throw to each other. It actually amazed me on how come they’re not running out of words to shout to each other’s faces. But it also irritates me on how they continue to bicker like they’re the only one here.

 

“That’s enough!” Alpha Kim ordered using his Alpha voice scaring his pack members. But why the heck Jaejoong didn’t stop. What the ? Don’t tell me...

 

“Shut up!” I ordered this time using my Alpha voice, frightening everyone with my tone. But shockingly, Jaejoong still didn’t stop. I can understand if Dara continues because no Alpha voice can stop her but Jaejoong? What the hell is happening?!

 

I dragged Nickhun with me and went to where those couple are standing. ‘When I said punch, punch Jaejoong and I will punch Dara, okay?’ I told him in his head as he nod on my side. When we arrive in front of the bickering couple we readied ourselves.

 

I was about to shout ‘punch’ when both of them stop glaring and shouting at each other and turn their heads towards us narrowing their eyes as they recognized our presence surprisingly. We smiled to both of them but immediately got scared as we heard his voice.

 

“What?!” Jaejoong shouted to both of us using his Alpha voice. My body froze not only in shock but also in fear as well as Nickhun, the last time he use that to me, it didn’t have effect on us, white ones. Everyone also got the same reaction except for Dara. Oh no, don’t tell me....

 

I recovered quickly and turn my eyes into slits. I need to ask them. Although I kinda know what happened, I still need to hear it from their mouth. I need to be sure.

 

“Tell me, what are both of you yelling for?” I ask deadly serious. Both of them look at me as Dara started shaking, ready to shift but she’s trying not to as she shouted angrily each words.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“He! He—! He bit me and marked me while I’m sleeping!!!!!!”

 

 

 

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

NEXT CHAPTER:

SECOND STEP OF MATING AND NEW PACK MEMBER

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

 

I'm sorry for not updating for the past few days...

I'm actually getting busy that I can't update my fics like before

But anyways, here's another chapter...

Hope you like it... Thanks for all the comments by the way :)

 

I'll update One Night with the Prince in a bit

 

Subscribe and Comment!

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++