Sudden Attack: Goodbye Friends

I'll Protect You With All My Life

 

Recap:

 

“Yeah, she’s the only one I want... the only girl I need.” Series of reaction can be heard again but I ignore them as my focus was now fully on my mate.

 

His eyes search something on mine as he closed his eyes.

 

‘I’m sorry... I promise I won’t do anything without thinking...just... just please don’t hate me.’ He begged in my mind as his eyes open full of sincerity. This time, tears fall from my eyes as a genuine smile form in my lips. Everyone round us look at us curiously. The werewolves knew that we are having a conversation in our mind but the human look at us like we’ve gone crazy. I shook my head in his direction as I spoke the words I been meaning to say since last night.

 

‘Whatever you do.... I will never hate you... I might get angry...but the word ‘hate’ and ‘you’ will never fit in a sentence. You are my destined one Jae... don’t forget that... Don’t ever think that I hate you... because upon setting my eyes on you.... I already knew.... that I love you.

 

 

Author’s POV:

 

“Huh?” Jaejoong asked dumbfounded.  That was his genius reply after hearing his mate’s confession. He still can’t believe that after yearning to hear those words for four years, he had finally heard it from her.

 

Dara on the other hand felt really embarrassed in what she suddenly blurted out. She knows that it is the least romantic way she had imagines telling him how she loves him. But it’s too late, she can’t bear seeing her mate’s face contorts in pain thinking she hates him.

 

All the while, werewolves and humans were just looking at them curiously as if the two were gone insane. Both are now silent on their feet, Dara who is looking at the ground from her embarrassment with a red cheeks and Jaejoong whose lips are stretch from ear to ear like a kid.

 

“Err, what happen to them? Are they having a conversation on their minds?” Junsu asked from the side where his other friends are present.

 

“Maybe, look at Dara, she’s blushing and that idiot, he looks like a fool while grinning.” TOP said pointing to his best friend.

 

“So, does it mean that they’re good now? I mean no more melodramatic arguments?” Seungri butted in.

 

“It seems like, yeah.” Jiyong answered looking at his best friend. He felt a little envious, no it’s actually jealousy that what he’s feeling right now. Seeing the girl he loves blushed not because of him but because of other man.

 

“Well, that’s good right? At least we won’t suffer from their silence.” Bom said matter-of-factly when she remembered how those two stayed quiet or ignoring everyone when they’re in fight except if you talk to them directly.

 

All nodded at the same time as they continue to watch the drama happening in front of them through their peripheral vision while acting busy with whatever they are doing.

 

While Dara and Jae’s friend were acting busy, the Shadows on the other hand were looking at the couple with an intriguing look.

 

‘Should we leave Dara?’ Chansung asked their leader through their mind link not forgetting to include his other members in his question.

 

All of them look at Thunder as Chansung asked him. Thunder didn’t bother to look at them as he watches the couple, debating whether to leave his cousin or not.

 

‘I think, they’ve already sorted what’s between them. Come on!’ Thunder voiced out his decision after studying the faces of the two.

 

Without any single word, the Shadows started walking away from Dara. Dara suddenly felt nervous seeing her little pack leaving.

 

‘Yah! yah! Where the hell are you going?! We are not done talking yet!’ She shouted at their mind link as she looks away from the ground looking at the 11 idiots’ back slowly disappearing from her view.

 

‘See you later Cous! Have fun!’ Thunder replied teasing his cousin without looking back.

 

Dara started fidgeting from her place looking everywhere except her mate. She even heard her friends who were seating under the shade of a big tree stifling a laugh, seeing her discomfort.

 

“Err... Jae, I know you’re angry with me. But I hate it when you suddenly stop talking, I’m afraid of your silent treatment. Please! If you really are that angry, punch me! Hit me! Shout at me! Just not the silent treatment... it creeps me out when you act like that as if any moment you will explode!!” Dara heard Heechul pleaded to her mate.

 

Heechul on the other hand, starting to get more scared when he didn’t get any respond from his friend. He’s thinking that Jae is really pissed off. Especially after hearing that she’s the girl the she’s been in love for a long time. He knew this time that he’s gone too far from his prank.

 

‘If Jae and that goddess won’t end up together, it will all be my fault.’ He thought. But of course that’s what he thought because all this time he’s oblivious to the fact that his friend is partying inside himself after receiving sweet words from the girl he called goddess.

 

 He was brought back to reality when he saw Jae starting to step forward towards the goddess making him panic without even knowing why.

 

“Ah, Jae! Wait dude! Where are you going?” He asked as he walks beside him with Joong Ki behind them.

 

“Wait here, I need to talk to her.” He instructed to the two human guys as he started running to his mate. Heechul was about to open his mouth to ask something when a hand taps on his shoulder. He turns around to see Yunho.

 

“Give him time dude. He needs to talk to her so that everything will be clear.” Yunho said to the curious Heechul thinking who is he but ended up nodding in agreement remembering he’s the one who causes the argument between the two.

 

Dara immediately look up as she heard Jae’s footsteps coming near her. She started to get nervous as to what’s happening. Her heart was beating rapidly as it was about to explode. With a panicking feeling, she started to walk away but instantly stopped by a strong hand grabbing her arms.

 

Jae instantly spun Dara around and slams her gently to his chest. His hand was wrapped around her waist as she buried her face into his chest.

 

“Angel.” Jae called her softly feeling the stares of other wolves around them.

 

Dara didn’t look up feeling really shy and she knew that her face right now is as red as tomato. Jae s his hands on her neck going slowly to her face as the sparks between their skins run inside their body.

 

Jae is secretly enjoys hearing his mate’s heart beat so fast knowing it’s him who makes her react like that. She’s also inwardly smiling to himself seeing how she blushes though trying to hide in his chest.

 

Jae’s hand cupped Dara’s face that’s on his chest. He slowly lifted her face until his eyes met hers. Jae quickly got drown to her brown eyes and a genuine smile form to his lips as he saw love and longing in Dara’s eyes.

 

“Where you planning to run from me?” Jae asked Dara with a hint of playfulness which made the girl blush even more if that’s possible.

 

“Ahmm...Ah—“ She was trying to find an answer as she tried her best to rake her brain when she suddenly felt a soft lips pressed against her instantly making her wolf howl in delight inside her.

 

Jae watches as his mate tried hard to come up for a reason. He stared on her lips as it open and closes while she stutters. He instantly got seeing his adorable mate blushing with pink luscious soft lips.

 

He didn’t wait anymore to hear her answer as felt the need of crashing his lips on hers. Dara immediately close her eyes feeling the amazing connection between them as their lips move against each other. The kiss was different than their other kiss. Their first kiss after Dara admitted her through feelings.

 

Dara immediately pulled away feeling she has to tell it to him clearly. Jaejoong whimpered from the lost of her lips on his. Their faces are still close to each other. He rested his forehead on hers as their eyes gazing intently at one another. Dara took a deep breath and showed him her most genuine smile.

 

“I love you.” She said without taking her eyes off him. Jaejoong instantly felt his heart skip a beat and his air got caught in his lungs as he heard her words loud and clear not only in their mind link but from her lips that he loves so much.

 

He immediately snap back from his reverie and caressed Dara’s cheeks with his thumbs as he return a same smile to his mate.

 

“I love you more.” He replied as he gave her a lingering kiss once more before she dragged her towards the direction of the wood, going on their favourite stream.

 

‘You're the one who broke my heart, you're the reason my world fell apart, you're the one who made me cry, yet I'm still in love with you and I don't know why. I should expect this, since he’s her mate. But I never thought that hearing her said those words to him, loud and clear will break my already broken heart once more. I wish you happiness baby girl, I love you.’ Jiyong thought to himself as he watches the couple’s retreating back with unshed tears from his eyes.

 

‘It’s game over huh? Though I clearly know that the instant I found out that they are mates, it’s already game over. But watching them exchanging their love to each other makes my wolf cried in sadness inside me. Even though she’s not my mate, my wolf already grew fond of loving her. I just wish that my mate will come quickly, so that she can take this pain away. But before that I wish I could say how much I love you my little sweet Princess.’ Yunho said to himself as he turn around and guide Heechul and Joong Ki in the pack house upon hearing them walks away.

 

‘I’ll be lying if I said that I’m fine despite knowing you already love him, but I’m happy for you Princess. Your happiness is what I’m only wishing for. Though I hope that it’s me, who brought that happiness in your life, I know it won’t happen because you already have an amazing mate that I’m looking up to. But I know... I’ll be okay. Maybe not yet today but sooner, I’ll be fine. I’ll move on and buried inside me how much I love you.’ Youngbae whispered lowly so that no one can hear him as if he’s talking to Dara.

 

‘How I wish it was me who you confessed to.... but that’ll be impossible because from the start, I know you never seen me as a lover material. You only see me as your brother but I hope that just staying by your side even as your friends will be fine for me as long as I see you smile. And as long as I can bare the pain of secretly loving you.’ Seungri said hoping his thoughts will reach Dara.

 

‘My heart was taken by you... broken by you... and now it is in pieces because of you. How I hope that it’ll still be you who will put those pieces back together. I know I’ve never really acted what I feel but I’m still hoping it will still be you who can mend my broken heart. I know it’s delusional... but that’s how much I love you. Always wishing it will always be you.’ Nickhun wished as he watches the couple from afar.

 

‘For a few minutes you made me feel as though I actually meant something to someone. You always encourage me before how I am important to someone. Is it wrong to ask for that ‘someone’ to be ‘you’? Because you’re the only one who I can think of... you’re the only one who can keep me going after my parents died. You’re the only one I needed. I hope it’s only a dream and when I woke up... I’ll be the one standing in front of you saying ‘I love you.’ Wooyoung murmured as he slump back behind a tree.

 

‘We are afraid to care to much, for fear that the other person does not care at all. But I still care for you... I know you care for me but not as much as I care for you... and not as much as I love you.’ Seungho thought with his back on the couple.

 

‘People think it is holding on that makes you stronger, but sometimes it's letting go. I made a choice to finally let go, because I can't stand the pain, it's time for my last tear to fall and smile again. So, even though it’s painful... I’ll let you go now, though you’ve never been mine. But I hope I had a chance to show you that I’m in love with you before this day came.’ Joon hope as he looks at her back longingly.

 

‘Sometimes all you need is a broken heart to realize that something even better is right in front of our eyes, just waiting to be found. That’s what I thought when I lose my mate and when I gone rouge I came to realize that sometimes it's better to be alone. No one can hurt you that way. But when you caught me, I thought that maybe it is you that I been looking for... but no, you are not. Because as soon as I found you, that’s also how soon I have to forget about you... It’s good that I haven’t fall that hard for you... but I know that continue loving you will only hurt me more...I just hope that forgetting you will be easy as saying it.’ Ill Woo said while looking down from his room in the pack house.

 

‘I may always act like I’m just playing with you but there were reasons we met, reasons for the good times and reasons for the bad times, and most importantly a reason to end. We have more to learn, more to experience and more loving to do in this lifetime. And maybe... no not maybe... it’s for sure that it’s not you that I’m going to spend my lifetime but I just can’t help but wish that somehow, I should have told you at one point that I’m seriously falling for you...” Donghae said to himself as he slowly walks towards his friends who were looking at him sympathetically.

 

A lot got heartbroken wishing and hoping for something they wanted to happen. But all of them knew that it’s all a wishful thinking... because what they wanted will never ever happen even in their dreams.

 

Minzy, CL, Bom, Yoochun, TOP, Junsu, Daesung and Changmin watch as how sadness and pain flash on their friends face. They are aware how much those four love Dara even before though they tried to hide it. That’s why when they saw how much they are hurting right now, after watching Jae and Dara they didn’t bother to ask them what’s wrong. Because they clearly know the reason as they didn’t tried to hide the pain their feeling after the confession.

 

They all just stood there beside their broken hearted friends letting them feel that they are not alone. That whatever happen, they are always by their side. And all along, the four (Jiyong, Yunho, Youngbae and Seungri) are thankful to their friends for staying with them. Because they need strength to act like they are fine when the couple return...so for now, they wanted to spill all their hurt and sadness.

 

On the other side behind the pack house, stood the Shadows. All along, they heard what those four’s (Nickhun, Wooyoung, Seungho and Joon) thinking as they all watch Dara and Jae’s walking hand in hand towards the woods.

 

The rest of the Shadows clearly understand that the four idiots forgot to block their mind link, letting them hear their painful revelation. Thunder with a mixed emotion shook his head as he watches the four with a sad expression.

 

As a leader, it’s the first time he’s completely speechless. He doesn’t know what to say. Should he scold them for not blocking their mind link proving once again how idiotic they are and let them hear their misery or should he let them let out all their pain because later, they will act like everything is okay knowing Dara will get worried and will tried to read their minds if they didn’t say what’s wrong.

 

But he knows that the latter part is the answer without thinking. His friends need to pour all their pain because it’s their fault for not stopping to love her even though they know about her mate. But who is he kidding? Of course it’s not like they wanted that to happen... because no one can teach your heart who to love.

 

Other werewolves of Blue Moon and other pack just watch in awe how Dara and Jaejoong exchange their love for each other oblivious to those broken hearted wolves. All of them were actually about to leave after the humans arrive but instantly change their mind as they saw the tension between the mated couple and stayed for a free show instead.

 

********

 

Lunch came and the Alphas decided to just have a lunch buffet in the garden because it seems like only few wolves went home when the humans arrive. They decided to held the buffet in the garden but didn’t forgot to remind the werewolves to act like humans as the ‘unexpected visitors’ will join them while eating.

 

Meanwhile, while some were busy preparing for the buffet, mostly were the older woman werewolves of each pack the youngsters just enjoy hanging around somewhere.

 

Dara and Jaejoong were already back in the pack house as everyone greeted them giving them a very happy smile much to Dara’s suspicion. She’s aware that something was going on and she’s also aware that no one will spill it out. She just ignores it for the mean time but promise to herself that she will check on it later. Especially some of the boys smile... it seems too fake.

 

Joong Ki’s POV:

 

I watch how everyone greets Jaejoong and the goddess when they arrive in the pack house. Some were even congratulate them which make me and Heechul confused.

 

The mansion was actually too big for Jaejoong’s family but later, I’ve found out that the other villager can sleep in the mansion if they wanted to as long as they asked for permission as per the guy who tour us inside the house whose name is Yunho.

 

I look around and started to feel amaze once again on how good looking the people in this place is. I look at them one by one. All of them are beautiful on their own way. I saw Jae left the goddess and went to the kitchen, maybe to help for the lunch. That guy really loves cooking, but he didn’t left not before asking for a kiss from the goddess. Aish! So sly!

 

I saw the goddess went upstairs with a smile on her face that makes her feature brighter. I wish I have a girlfriend like that. I thought to myself.

 

Soon, I heard the sound of the piano playing on the background. The melody is so calming. It helps you relax. I decided to find who’s behind those music though I’m clearly aware it is someone who’s name is ‘Dara’. Someone asked earlier who’s playing then the girl who Yunho introduced earlier as Bom answered that it is Dara.

 

I stand up from the couch when Heechul decided to tag along. I told him I want to see whose playing and he immediately beam knowing we both like music. We followed the sound of piano until we reach a room with a brown door with ‘Music Room’ written on it. We slowly open the door, careful not to disturb the one playing the piano as we heard a vey angelic voice.

 

Come and lay here beside me
I'll tell you how I feel
There's a secret inside me
I'm ready to reveal
To have you close, embrace your heart
With my love
Over and over
These are things that I promise
My promise to you


CHORUS:
For all of my life
You are the one, I will love you faithfully forever
All of my life you are the one
I'll give to you my greatest love
For all of my life.
Ooohhh... 
O yeah... 


Let me lay down beside you
There's something you should know
I pray that you decide to
Open your heart and let me show
Enchanted worlds of fairy tales
A wonderland of love
These are things that I promise
My promise to you

Chorus
For all of my life
You are the one, I will love you faithfully forever
All of my life you are the one
I'll give to you my greatest love
For all of my life.
All of my life
All of my heart
These are things that I promise


Chorus
For all of my life
You are the one, I will love you faithfully forever
All of my life you are the one
I'll give to you my greatest love
For all of my life
You are the one, I will love you faithfully forever
For all of my life you are the one
I'll give to you my greatest love
For all of my life.

 

We watched in awe as the goddess who is I now know as Dara sings lovingly as she played the piano. And it’s only stupid people who won’t realize that the song is for the person that she loves, Jaejoong.

 

As she finish the song, she immediately turn to our direction as if she knew all along that we are watching her. She gave as a sweet smile which caught our breath on our throat.

 

“Hey! I didn’t know I have audience. Come in.” She said as the smile still on her face. We walk hear her as Heechul spoke.

 

“Hi! We are Jaejoong’s friends from his school in Seoul. I’m Kim Heechul and this is Song Joong Ki.” He said as he waves his hand on me. I gave her a smile and a simple nod.

 

“I’ve heard from Jae. I’m Sandara Park but everyone calls me Dara.” She introduces herself as the goddess told us to sit.

 

“Ahmm.. you see...” Heechul trailed off which makes me confused thinking what he was about to say. “I’m really sorry about what I did last night. I was the one who called Jae and play prank on him. Please don’t think of him having another girl or whatever... it’s just me imitating a girl’s voice. So pleas—“ He tried to explain as his guiltiness make him uncomfortable but was instantly cut off by Dara.

 

“It’s alright. You don’t have to apologize. Everything’s okay now. Don’t worry about it. Why don’t you just enjoy while you’re here.” She said as a knock interrupted their conversation and the door opens widely revealing Jae.

 

“Angel, lunch is re—“ He said but abruptly stop as he saw Heechul and I. “Oh! Good that both of you are here. Come on, lunch is ready.” He said while smiling as he walks towards the goddess and stretching his hand for her which she instantly reaches for it.

 

 We followed them behind as she sway their intertwined hands back and forth while talking to him animatedly which we found both amusing.

 

After a minute we reach the garden as we imagine beautiful scenery waiting for us. But hell no! What we saw is something we never thought is possible. Something you can only see in movies, something you thought in not real until you saw it in front of your eyes which are as big as me when an ear deafening scream echoed through the wide space.

 

“Ahhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”

 

 

Author’s POV:

 

Dara and Jae was too preoccupied with the new stage of their relationship that they didn’t even notice the scent of the rouges that suddenly appeared in the garden until they heard someone screams on the top of her lungs.

 

“Sh*t!” Dara cursed to herself as she realizes what’s happening. Instantly she’s in her Moon Goddess mode.

 

She quickly takes a look of the situation as she analyzed the situation. There only 20 rouges but everyone is still in the pack house. Only those older women who cooked the foods are present in the garden with Jae, the two human and her. Those women are the housewives and mothers of the fighters of each pack, to make it simple... right now, it’s only her and Jae know how to fight.

 

“Damn!” She cursed once again as she realized that there are also humans around. ‘Where the heck are the others?’ She thought frustratingly to herself.

 

Dara is also wondering where did the confidence of these rouges came from to attack them in a broad daylight and top it all, it is when the rest are nowhere to be found. She still thinking deeply until she heard the rouges footsteps coming closer to their location.

 

“Jae protect the humans! Werewolves hide somewhere and protect yourselves!” Dara ordered her mate as she makes a fighting stunt with her swift knife on her hand positioning herself in front of everyone.

 

“Dammit! You won’t fight alone Dara!” Jae retorted feeling angry to himself as the feeling of helplessness surface once again when the rouges first attack.

 

“You have to protect your friends Jae!” She shouted back. Though both know that according to law, the humans need to be killed if they found out about them, so protecting them will only be useless because in the end... they are aware of what will happen but they are not that heartless. So, for now, they have to protect them.

 

“W-What’s happening?” Heechul asked frightened.

 

“W-wo-wolves.... big... monster...” Joong Ki stuttered as he trembles in fear witnessing something he never thought he would.

 

The rouges started to jump on their place towards Dara as she quickly called her pack through her mind link for back up. ‘Shadows! Garden! Now!’ as Jaejoong also ordered at the same time ‘Rouges! In the garden, now!’

 

Seeing her situation, Dara knew that fighting in human form alone will be useless and will just endanger her life. At the last minute when the rouge lunge at her she jump mid air and quickly shift into her white werewolves form for the first time in front of her mate, tearing her clothes in the process. She knew that she’s stronger when she’s in wolf form.

 

*******

 

Inside the pack house, Jaejoong shouted to all the werewolves that lunch is ready before going upstairs and fetch is mate. Bom instantly stand up and tried to drag her mate towards the garden as she frustratingly shout to everyone from her pack and from the other packs that are still in the Blue Moon territory that lunch is ready but to no avail, they didn’t even budge from watching the movie that was playing in the living room.

 

“Yah! How many times to I have to tell all of you that lunch are ready! Jae and Dara are already there!” She shouted once again earning groans and complaints from others.

 

This time, the Alphas went out of the meeting room and were about to go to the garden as the other werewolves also started standing up when series of footsteps pass them so quick that if you blink you won’t realize that it was the village idiots running fast as ever shouting ‘Dara!’.

 

Before they even asked what happened to Dara, the Blue Moon Pack heard Jae’s voice in their mind instantly hearing follow up orders from Alpha Kim.

 

“To the garden, now! Rouges are attacking!” He ordered as the other Alphas did the same to their packs and run at the garden.

 

Everyone from the pack house started running towards the garden as they tried to catch up the Shadows. They saw them quickly stop as they reach the garden. But before they reach the Shadows they stop midway as they saw rouge jump midair the same time Dara did.

 

They were about to shout for her name, feeling scared for their princess when suddenly a sickening sound of breaking bones can be heard and a painful growl echoed the whole garden as they saw Dara shift in a white werewolves.

 

Everyone was shocked to see Dara in her wolf form for the first time. Her wolf is the most beautiful wolf they have ever seen. Her fur is pure white like a snow with a streak of gold in her ears and paws symbolizing she’s an immediate family member of an Alpha.

 

“Wow!”

 

“Is it Dara?”

 

“It’s the Moon Goddess!”

 

“She’s so gorgeous!”

 

“Awesome”

 

Those were some of the words that can be heard as every werewolf started taking the appearance of the Moon Goddess. They stare at her as she fights the rouges alone. The Shadows quickly snap from their awe as they saw Dara in wolf form with gold streak for the first time. The last time they saw her, she’s not yet 18 so she’s still pure white during that time.

 

The 11 immediately shift to their wolf form and start attacking the rest of the rouge. Dara manage to kill almost half of them making it easy for them. The rest just watch the fight still in awe as they saw white werewolves fight skilfully against the rouge so easily.

 

As they watch how they fight, their minds instantly set a goal for them. They want to fight like them especially like Dara though they think they can’t do exactly what she’s doing right now, still... even half of her skill... they hope to achieve a strength like that.

 

At that time, Jae just stared at her mate. ‘She’s so perfect.’ He thought to himself feeling proud having a mate like Dara. He watch her clamp her canines to the rouge’s neck and bit him hard as break the neck in the process.

 

Suddenly Dara was beside another wolf doing the same process. Then she suddenly on the back of another wolf and did the same thing. ‘Ahhh... she’s using teleportation and will make a surprise attack against the rouge. ..clever’ He smiled as he realize her mate’s tactic.

 

“Dara, she’s...she’s a wolf.” Heechul stated. It’s not a question because he clearly saw how she transforms in a white wolf. His sentence caught Jaejoong’s attention and shook his head.

 

“We are werewolves.” He said pointing to everyone except the humans. “I’m sorry.” He said immediately.

 

Heechul was about to ask again when he heard a howl of victory from Dara. Her back was facing everyone as they applaud all the white wolves. The wind suddenly blew hard as she faces everyone. Her eyes are the most beautiful hue of blue as the mark on her forehead was shown as the wind brush her fur.

 

They can’t help but gasped as a shining gold mark of half moon appeared in her forehead. As if on cue, everyone started kneeling and bowing their heads to her even the white ones as a sign of respect except for the humans.

 

‘Stand up!’ She ordered and everyone did what they were told. Dara look at her mate and as if he knows what she wanted without telling him, he immediately took off his shirt and thankfully he’s wearing a big one.

 

He went to her as he handed his shirt to her and she quickly took it using . She run behind a tree and shifted back and wear Jae’s shirt. Soon, she walk out of the tree and went to her mate’s direction.

 

Unmated male wolves’ eyes were all on her raking her body up and down. Jae saw how they look at his mate that he can’t help but growl angrily sending shiver of fears to everyone. They immediately look away as he wrapped his arms on Dara’s waist and hold her possessively.

 

Suddenly a loud sound was heard. They immediately look at the source of it and saw the humans collapsed on the ground as if their legs loose its strength still looking confused and scared. By now, everyone was already aware that the humans saw the fight. Their secret was exposed.

 

“Humans.” Alpha Kim suddenly spoke gaining everyone’s attention. “You have clearly seen what just happen right now and as much as we wanted not to do it, it is in our law to keep our secret from others. I’m sorry but we don’t have any choice but to keep you silent.” He stated while walking towards them.

 

“Wh-what are you doing?” Joong Ki asked terrified as he saw the big muscle guy walks towards them.

 

“Father...” Jae spoke softly looking his father. Dara immediately wrapped her arms around Jae’s waist feeling his sadness and pain from the possibility of losing his friends.

 

“Stop! Please don’t come near us. Please...” Heechul pleaded to the Alpha while looking around for help as his eyes met Jae’s. Heechul’s eyes speak it all. He was asking for help. Jae instantly looks away not wanting to witness his friends losing their lives.

 

A silent tears escape from one of his eyes landing on Dara’s face. Dara immediately look up to see his mate’s broken state. Her eyes start to get teary as she saw the sorrowful expression of the one she loves.

 

“I’m sorry.” Jae whispered to no one in particular but Dara knows to whom he is apologizing. He was sorry for dragging his friends into his world which ended up being killed. Regret, guilt and pain flash his eyes as Dara stared at him intently.

 

He wrapped both of his hands to Dara’s body looking for comfort. Dara can’t help but let the tears in her eyes fall as her heart breaks seeing her mate in this state for the first time while hugging her.

 

She clearly knows that it’s not her pack, but she don’t have a choice. She doesn’t want her mate to feel guilty losing his friends. She has to interrupt.

 

“Stop.” He ordered using her Alpha voice. It’s not scary but it’s full of authority sending everyone to halt even though it was only intended to stop the Alpha.

 

“Dara?” Alpha Kim asked. Dara pulled away from Jae’s hug though his one hand is still on her waist as they walk towards the Alpha and the two humans.

 

“Don’t kill them.” She ordered. Everyone was shocked to hear her words. Did the moon goddess request to disobey the rules? That was the question in everyone’s head as they look at her disbelievingly. Jae also looks at his mate like if she’s gone crazy while the 11 idiots who were still in their wolf form let out a sound which looks like a laugh. While the humans look at her with hope on their eyes.

 

“But—“ Alpha Kim was about to say something when Dara continued what she was talking.

 

“This might be neither my territory nor my pack but I am still a werewolf. In our pack, we don’t kill humans who found out about us but we still follow the rules. In the rules, no one stated that the humans should be killed if they found out our secret but to silent them. As a Crescent Moon member, I have the gift of erasing someone’s memory thus that’s what we do to humans. Make them forgot what they saw while your pack and the others don’t have that gift, you define silent as dead thus you killed the humans. So, if you give me the honour Alpha, I would like to erase these humans’ memories of who we are.” She explained as Jae’s gripped on her waist tighten looking at her with a glint of hope for his friends’ life.

 

“As you wish.” Alpha Kim immediately step back without any arguments. He knows that what she said is the truth and she can’t argue with that statement. Even the other Alphas and werewolves think what Dara said is reasonable and truth.

 

Dara look at Jae sadly as she spoke in his mind. ‘I’m sorry, it’s the only way I can save them Jae.’ She started as Jae nodded at her. ‘You don’t understand. I will erase their memories of werewolves and that includes their memories of you as their friend Jae. I’m sorry.’ She finished looking at the ground.

 

Jae suddenly realizes what his mate is telling. He looks at his friends as he gives them a small smile. ‘Thank you.’ He said to his mate through their mind link. Dara immediately look at him. ‘I know you want to save them...if erasing their memories of me is the only way, I’ll whole heartedly accept it so they can live than seeing my friends being killed in front of me. It’s better to make them forget me as a little sacrifice than losing real friends that didn’t have a choice but to be killed in a world they didn’t expect to exist.’ He finished and started walking to his friends and kneeled in front of them with Dara beside him.

 

“Thank you for being a good friend to me. Thank you for always reaching me every time I need a helping hand. Thank you for all the memories you all share with me, you might not remember me after this...but I will always remember both of you. Thank you for being the brothers I’ve never had. Thank you for everything and I’m sorry for involving you guys in this mess. Goodbye Heechul... Goodbye Joong Ki.” He whispered looking both of them as he quickly stands up and turned around as he spoke to his mate. ‘I’m leaving them in your hands Angel. I love you.’

 

Dara can’t help but absentmindedly nod in Jae’s direction feeling all his pain flowing inside her as their connection make it possible to feel each other’s emotion.

 

Dara slowly look at the two humans with tears in her eyes. She just only realizes it but the two were also crying. Not because they are scared but because they will lose one great friend.

 

“He was happy being your friend. He never wanted something like this to happen to both of you. No one does actually. Everyone kept on reminding everyone to act as a human so that we won’t get exposed but we never expect that enemies will attack. I’m sorry. In behalf of every werewolves present here, I apologize for letting you suffer and get dragged in this world but don’t worry everything will be okay now.”

 

“Heechul, Joong Ki, even for a short time, I’m glad to meet both of you. I thank you for all the things you have done for my mate. My soulmate. I will now erase your memories of us including Jae. But I want you to remember, Jae didn’t want something bad like this to happen to both of you. As much as possible he wanted both of you to never discover this world of us. Please don’t hate him.”

 

“After this, both of you will forget what happen and will act like nothing happen and like you don’t know Jae and will continue to live normally like before while Jae will continue to live with the memory of his two friends who was almost killed because of finding what he is.”

 

“We don’t want to die, but we don’t want to forget him.” Joong Ki whispered lowly but those words didn’t escape Dara’s ear sending a small smile in her lips.

 

“Thank you. Those words are enough to know how much you cared for Jae, but I have to do this. You might forget him after this but your heart will always remember him. I’m sorry.” She said as her hands made its way to their forehead as her palms touch their skin. Everyone watches how Dara close her eyes then suddenly the two humans fall unconscious on the ground.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“I’m really sorry. Sleep now dear humans and when you wake up everything will be back to normal. I wish to meet both of you in the future but hopefully in different circumstances. Goodbye....”

 

 

 

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

NEXT CHAPTER:

GIRLFRIEND & SHE'S ON HEAT

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

 

I'm so sorry for not updating so long.

I've been out the whole week due to work

And I'm sorry guys but I can only update once a week .

I think I won't be able to update His Secret Lover today.

Mianhe....