Scenario #2: My Girlfriend is.....what?

Scenarios and Drabbles

You are a girl of many surprises and this is no exception. Your BigBang boyfriend unexpectedly drops by and what he finds is nothing less than a surprise…

Italics is you speaking.


Choi Seunghyun: “Jagiya,” he calls as he takes off his shoes. No answer. He frowned. He made sure to know if you had any plans today so he could surprise you. He headed to your bedroom; maybe you were asleep. As went further into your apartment, the smell of smoke became stronger and the voices louder. He raised a brow, suspicion rising in him. The sitting room door was closed, why would you need the door closed? Reaching for the doorknob, he braced himself for the worst. He swung the door open. When Seunghyun braced himself, it wasn’t for this. Seven men dressed in black suits quickly stood up with their hands on their holsters. “Who is he?” one of the men asked. “It’s okay,” you said coming from behind the men. They nodded taking their seats but still eyeing him. You excused yourself closing the door behind you. “What are you doing here? I thought you had work.” “We had an early day,” he said quickly. “D-did they have guns? Were they going to shoot me?” You knew it was wrong but you really wanted to laugh; scared Seunghyun was too adorable. “Of course not” you assured him touching his face. He sighed relieved. You smirked. “Well, not without me saying so.”

Dong Youngbae: Youngbae peeked into your office; he smirked. Your back was turned to him, it was perfect for him to sneak in and surprise you. He quietly sat in a chair and waited for you to turn around. “No, you listen to me Haekyung,” you said into the phone, staring out the window. “You give me my ing money and I won’t have my men come and bust your up, okay?” Youngbae stared at you wide eyed. He’d never heard you use such strong language nor use such a threatening tone. How could he’s sweet girlfriend have this kind of mean streak? He could hear the fear in Haekyung’s voice on the other line. “Listen, at the end of the week, you better have my money or so help me I will personally teach you a lesson. Got it?”  You hung up not waiting for his answer. You sighed turning around. He watched as your face turned from a dark scowl to a bright smile when your eyes landed on him. “Youngbae,” you said almost running to him. You sat on his lap noting his weird expression. “What’s wrong?” He shook his head. “I-I didn’t know my girlfriend was so ruthless.” You kissed his temple and pouted. “You still love me right, oppa?” “Of course I do. I don’t want you to teach me a lesson.” He chuckled.

Kwon Jiyong: It was a bit after midnight when he called you to come to the studio. You agreed since you really weren’t doing anything important at the moment anyway. He was so wrapped up in work he hadn’t realized you arrived. You quietly took a seat on the couch knowing he doesn’t like his creative process to be disturbed. You started to doze off when your phone suddenly rang. You quickly rummaged through your bag. “Who’s calling you so late?” He asked just realizing you were there. You read the caller ID. “It’s business,” you told him. He watched as you stepped out the room, business so late at night? He scoffed and stood by the door eavesdropping. “I don’t care” he heard you say. “Burn down the place. Maybe they’ll learn not to with me.” He shook his head, he must’ve heard wrong. You opened the door revealing Jiyong awkwardly standing there. You raised your brow at him, “Were you eavesdropping?” “No! I, uh, I’m almost ready to leave. Just wanted to tell you,” he smiled. You nodded unconvinced. “I just wanted to make sure you weren’t talking to another man.” “And…” “I won’t do it again. My girlfriend is too scary.” You playfully nudged him.

Kang Daesung: It was after 2am when Daesung left the studio. He decided it’d be a good idea to spend the night cuddling with you. He drove by the bar you owned and noticed your office light was still on. He looked at the light confused, he thought you’d be home by now. What better way to surprise you? He parked his car and made his way to your office. You were so busy reading over financial papers you didn’t hear him come in. “SURPRISE!” he shouted. You immediately grabbed your gun and pointed it at him. “Daesung!” he stared at you with his hands up. “You scared me.” He dropped his hands as you put your gun down. “Not as much as you just scared me.” He said clutching his chest. “Why do you even have a gun?” “In case someone who isn’t you surprises me.” He fanned himself. “Remind oppa to never surprise you again. I could lose my life.” You kissed his lips. “How can I make it up to you?” you playfully pouted as he smirked.

Lee Seunghyun: Today was his first day off in weeks. He knew he had to spend it with you. His tight schedule left him feeling bad he couldn’t see you as much as he wanted. As soon as he entered your apartment, he could hear you loudly talking from one of the back rooms. He smirked, you sounded quite angry. Maybe you’d be willing to relieve some stress tonight. He quickly walked to your room. “You think you can extort money from me?” You yelled as he seductively stood outside your door. His seduction turned to concern. “How about I leave you with the doctor extorting a bullet out your head, huh?” His concern turned to shock. “You think I’m joking, try me.” With that you hung up and looked at Seunghyun. “When did you get here?” He pulled you close by your waist. “You know, it’s really y to hear you threaten someone like that.” You giggled as he placed kisses along your jaw and neck. “Is there anything that doesn’t turn you on?”He stopped and pursed his lip in thought. “It’s not my fault, everything you do it y. Maybe you should stop being so y.” He nipped at your ear. “But out of curiosity—he pulled away—could you shoot a man?” You giggled. “Let’s just say, if you cheated on me I’d have no problem disposing of you.”


This time I check for grammatical errors.
I didn't find any.

Like it? Hate it?
Leave your feedback please. <3