Scenario #11: Oppa, what are you watching?

Scenarios and Drabbles

Thanks fer reading. Thanks fer subbing. Thanks fer commenting.

Boys will be boys. Watching is part of that, right?

Italics is you speaking.


Choi Seunghyun: “What the hell...”You mumbled as you walked into the flat you shared with Seunghyun. There were loud female moans accompanied with Seunghyun’s grunts. You quickly throw your shoes off; saying a small prayer Korea would forgive for killing Big Bang’s resident baby. You slowly walked to you room, your heart beating a million times faster and a million times louder. Your sweaty palms tightly gripped the doorknob, you carefully opened it. Seunghyun was laying on the bed with his laptop. “Ah, [Your Name]” he moaned pumping himself as the woman on the screen touched herself. You grinned as you quietly snuck up on him. “You like that oppa,” you ily whispered in his ear. “YAH!” he jumped closing his laptop. “WHY ARE YOU SNEAKING UP ON ME!”

Dong Youngbae:“Baby,” Youngbae whispered. You turned over. “Jagi, wake up.” He lightly nudged you. “I need you.” His dream of you left him hot and unsatisfied. He sighed getting out of bed. He grabbed his laptop and headed to the living room. Since you wouldn’t wake up to help him, he was going to have to help himself. You rolled over expecting to feel Youngbae’s warmth. “Eh,” you said to yourself, hearing soft noises from the living room. “Youngbae,” you sleepily called as you walked into the room. You eyes widened when you saw his screen. He quickly closed it. “Was that...” “A-Ani” You dumbly nodded. “When you’re ready for the real stuff, I’ll be in our room.”

Kwon Jiyong:Jiyong was in his room finishing up lyrics. Since you always proved to be a distraction, he ordered you to stay away but you were getting bored. “Oppa,” you shouted from the hallway. He didn’t answer. “Oppa,” you whined kicking your legs about. Still No answer. You pouted and went to his room. He wasn’t even working; he was watching a movie (with his headphones in).  You sat behind him watching. Suddenly everyone was taking their clothes off. “YAH KWON JIYONG! IS THIS HOW YOU GET INSPIRATION?” He pulled his headphones. “Jagi, don’t look!” he shouted covering your eyes. You laughed as you tried to pull his hands away. “I want to see where oppa gets his y lyrics from!”

Kang Daesung: You frantically searched the house for laptop. You were expecting an important email from your friend and you couldn’t very well respond if you have no laptop. You walked into the room you shared with Daesung.  He was using your laptop. “Oppa, I’ve been looking for my laptop all over!” He quickly closed it, “Oh sorry!” You eyed him. “What were you doing?” He looked suspicious. “N-nothing.” You nodded unconvinced then made a dash for it and opened it. “Oppa,” you said pretending to be shocked. “I didn’t know you were like this. I thought you were innocent!”

Lee Seunghyun: “BABE COME HERE,” Seunghyun excitedly yelled. “I’m cooking!” He groaned. “C’mon!” “Seunghyun do you want dinner or not?” “No, I want you to see this!” You rolled your eyes before taking off your apron. “What is it Seunghyun?” He patted the seat next to him. “Come, watch this.” You took a seat as he played the video. A man was awkward holding a woman as he in and out of her. “This is why you interrupted my cooking?” “I want to try that.” He smirked. You rolled your eyes. “Remember what happened last time? I’m not sure my ankle forgives you.” You giggled.


Hello How are you? Enjoying the scenario? That's good.

Request: When you catch him watching