Drabble #4: Let oppa Teach You

Scenarios and Drabbles

Thanks fer reading. Thanks fer subbing. Thanks fer commenting.

Italics: You speaking.


Oppa,” you called poking your head into his office. “Hm,” he answered not looking up from whatever it was he was working on. You hated to disturb his work. You bit your lip. “Are you busy?” He turned around looking at you. “A little,” He opened his arms for you. “Why?” You took a seat on his lap. “I wanted to go the mall but I need a ride.” He sighed. “Do you have to go now?” “HanEul wanted to meet there.” His hands fished around for something his pocket. He pulled out his car keys. “Here.” You stared at the keys blankly. He never let anyone touch his precious car. “Here” he said again. “Take the car.” “I-I can’t.” You looked at up him. “I can’t—” He placed the keys in your hand. “I trust you. Take the car, just be careful. ”How could your boyfriend of 1 year not know? “I don’t have a license.” He stared at you, trying to decide if you were joking or not. “Really?” “Really oppa,” you crossed your arms. You were a tad bit upset he didn’t know. “Have you ever seen me driving?” He thought about it then looked back at you shocked. “You really can’t drive!” You rolled your eyes with a laugh getting off his lap. “I’m going to take a taxi then.” He grabbed your wrist before you could leave. “Why don’t you drive?” “I don’t want to.” You shrugged. He wrapped his arms around your waist. “Why not?”He looked up at you. “I don’t know,” you lied. You knew exactly why you didn’t drive. You pouted. “You’re going to make me late.” He smirked. “Tell me why you don’t drive and I’ll let go.” “Oppa,” you whined trying to get out of his grasp but he held you tighter. “Tell oppa why.” You sighed; he wasn’t going to let up. “I’m scared,” you mumbled. “You’re scared?” He repeated with a chuckle. You hit his shoulder. “Yah, it’s not funny!” It was a real fear for you. You were absolutely horrified to think you could be killed or even kill someone. To think so much damage could be done if you weren’t careful enough, it was scary. “I’m sorry” he said realizing you were genuinely scared. “Call HanEul, tell her you can’t meet.” You raised your brow. “Why?” He smiled standing up. “Oppa’s going to teach you to drive.” You furiously shook your head. “I don’t want to!” He cupped your face. “I won’t let anything bad happen to you.” “How ca—”  “You trust oppa right?” He said looking into your eyes. You stared into his. “I trust you oppa.” He gently kissed your lips. “Good,” He whispered on your lips.

 You called HanEul telling her you were too sick to meet. Currently you and he were on your way to a deserted area. Honestly you didn’t want to be here. You much rather shop til you died with HanEul. “We’re here,” his voice rang you out your thoughts. He undid his seatbelt, nervously you followed suit. You sat in the driver’s seat trembling, your eyes focused on him. “Check your mirrors.” He instructed. You nodded following his instruction. “Make sure you can see everything. Okay, now gently press the gas.” You pressed down and the car sped forward. “YAH! THE BRAKE!” He shouted. You immediately stepped on it making the car stop abruptly thus causing you and him jerk forward. Your heart started pounding so hard you thought it’d leap out your chest. You looked over at him. “I don’t want to do this anymore.” He shook his head. “You can’t quit now. Try again gently press the gas.” You reluctantly did as you were told. Cautiously, you pressed on the pedal. The car slowly rolled. “See, you’re doing well.” He said then continued explaining other things. The more he explained the more nervous you got. How were you supposed to remember all these things? “Are you listening to me?” he scolded. “YOU’RE MAKING ME NERVOUS!” You stepped on the brake. “I don’t want to do this!” You undid you seatbelt. He followed as you hopped out the car. “Come on, you were doing great.” He placed his hands on your shoulders. You shrugged his hands off, crossing your arms. “I don’t want to drive!” You didn’t realize you were crying until he thumbed away your warm tears.  “I’m sorry. I didn’t mean—” You shook your head. “I know you were only trying to help but...” you shrugged. “When you’re ready, let oppa know.” He wrapped his arms around you. “We’ll try again.” He kissed your forehead. You opened your mouth but before you could say anything a bone chilling crash filled the air. You both looked up to find his car wrapped around a tree. You looked at him with wide eyes. “O-oppa, are you okay?” You said gently shaking him. His face was the reddest you’ve ever seen it. He just stared at his wrecked car, as if he was about to explode. He looked at you. You were sure he was going to yell at you. Before he could, you mustered up the cutest face you could. “Oppa I’m sorry.” He sighed as he scratched the back of his neck. “At least we’re not hurt, right?” You nodded. “I’m really sorry. I promise I’ll make it up to you.” “I’m glad you said that. Tonight you’ll be making it up to me.” He said with a smirk.


I wrote this for a contest a while back.

I'm all out of request guys. If you got something you wanna see....
The comments are open as well as messages.