Scenario #18: Happy Birthday.

Scenarios and Drabbles

Thanks fer reading. Thanks fer subbing. Thanks fer commenting.

 

There's 365 days in a year but there's only one that's special.


Choi Seunghyun: Your eyes popped open with a grin. It’s November fourth, Seunghyun’s birthday. You got out of bed careful not to wake him and head to the kitchen. You spent the last two days learning how to prepare his favourite breakfast, who better to learn it from than his mother. As the food cooked, you thought about your plans for today. It was fairly easy seeing as you had none. Every time you’d asked what he wanted to do he would shrug and it wasn’t like you two could go somewhere on a whim with fans being anywhere and everywhere. You sighed placed his food on a serving tray. He looked so peaceful while he slept, you smirked. Setting the tray aside, you hop on the bed. “Happy birthday to you! Happy birthday to you,” you sing as you continuing jumping on the bed. “Happy birt—” Seunghyun grabbed your legs causing you to sit on his legs. “What a noisy girlfriend I have,” he kissed your lips. You brought the tray next to him. “Well, this noisy girlfriend made you breakfast.—you held food to his lips—Say Aah” He chuckled before opening his mouth. “Mm, it’s really good!” You smiled, feeding him more. “Oppa, what do you want to do today?” He grinned eating the food. “This,” he pulled you closer kissing you.

Dong Youngbae:  “I miss you,” Youngbae said. “I miss you too.” He was currently aboard for the Alive Tour. You heard people talking in the background, he sighed. “I have to go, baby.” You pouted. “Okay. I hope you have an awesome birthday.” He chuckled lightly. “I wish you were here.” “Me too.” “I love you,” “I love you too.”  You hung up grinning, he had no idea you were just a few floors above him. Maknae said he would call so you can meet them but until then you’d stay in your hotel room. You didn’t want to run the risk of him or any staff seeing you. It was sometime after midnight when Seunghyun called. You hurriedly made your way to the hotel restaurant, nearly running once you’ve seen his backside. “Excuse me,” you said tapping him. “Can you help me?” He stared at you for a second but once he realized his eyes lit up. “Jagi,” “I think my boyfriend wished me here.” He tightly hugged you. “How did you get here?” “I don’t know.” You giggled. “One minute I was at home the next I was here. I guess since it was your birthday your wish came true.”

Kwon Jiyong: You pulled the blanket over your head as tears rolled down your cheeks. Today was the worst day of the year, your birthday. Thankfully Jiyong wasn’t home. Suddenly your blankets were pulled off. “Happy—Jagi, what’s wrong?” “It’s nothing,” you said quickly wiping your eyes. “You know I hate seeing you cry; tell me what’s wrong.” You sobbed harder, he wrapped his arms around you. “I-I’m getting older and I h-haven’t done anything.” “What do you mean?” Of course he wouldn’t understand. He was Kwon Jiyong, THE G Dragon; there wasn’t much he hadn’t accomplished. “Remember when you took that cooking class; you didn’t even know how to use a knife and now your cooking is somewhat edible.” “What is this” you teased glaring at him. “Your Korean improved so much—he laughed—I remember how it sounded like nails on a chalkboard.” You playfully hit him with a giggle. “And you’ve helped me with my English!” He kissed your forehead. “You didn’t have a sold out world tour, but I’m still proud of you—he kissed you again—okay?” You nodded with a big smile. “Let’s go open your birthday presents.”

Kang Daesung: Today is Daesung’s birthday which meant it was also your birthday too. Right now the two of you were in the kitchen baking a cake. Later today both your family and friends would be coming over to celebrate. “A half cup of sugar,” you read while Daesung scooped the sugar. He kissed your cheek as he placed it in the bowl. “A cup of flour,” you said mixing the batter. Suddenly you found yourself covered in a cup of flour. “Jagi, I’m so sorry!” he said trying to brush the flour off you. “You did that on purpose!” you said pretending to be angry. “No I’m really sorry. It was an acc—” he was cut off by his coughs as you threw flour on him. You laughed. “Now we’re even.” “So that’s how you wanna play?” He said hold the whole bag of flour. You grabbed the closest thing to you, the chocolate frosting. “Don’t come any closer.”  Before you knew it the two of you were on the floor completely covered in flour and chocolate, laughing. The two of you stared at each other allowing the quiet to surround you. “Happy birthday,” you both said at the same time causing you both to laugh.

Lee Seunghyun: “What time should I be over for my surprise party?” From some strange reason, he was under the impression there would be a surprise party for him. “Seunghyun, I keep telling you—” “I know ‘there’s no party’I get it.” You shook your head at your adorable panda. “Well come over around 7 then we can go to dinner.” “Dinner, okay.” He chuckled, most likely with a wink.  “SURPRISE,” he yelled strolling into your apartment only to find a stunning lack of people. “B-but,” he frowned. “I told you,” you gently told him as you pulled him out the door. “I thought you made reservations at the other restaurant,” he said (still sulking) as you pulled up. “I did, but remember my friend is having her party here. We’re supposed to stop in.” Jagi, I don—” “It’ll only take a second,” you cutely pouted. He rolled his eyes but complied. You quickly text your friend as you two try to find her party room. “I think she’s in this one,” you opened the door. “SURPRISE” everyone shouted as Seunghyun walked in causing him to tightly grab your arm. “I knew it!” He said once he regained himself. “Not with that face,” you mimicked his scared face causing everyone to laugh. He scowled, you grinned. “Happy birthday, oppa” you kissed his cheek.


Requested by Moshicupcake: A Birthday Scenario.

*I hope it's what you wanted.

*Feel free to send request.*

 

Thank you for putting up with my slow updates.