Scenario #9: You're mine.

Scenarios and Drabbles

Thanks fer reading. Thanks fer subbing. Thanks fer commenting.

Isn't it funny how jealousy sparks people to finally act on their feelings?

Italics is you speaking


Choi Seunghyun: Oppa you’re so funny.” You giggled to Super Junior’s Heechul. You had just finished filming a CF with him. He ruffled your hair also laughing. “Are you hungry? Oppa will buy you dinner.” You were hungry but on the other hand it was late and you wanted to go to sleep. After all it had been a long day “C’mon” he says trying to persuade you. “You’ll have to take a rain check Heechul-ssi.” Seunghyun said taking your hand causing your heart to flutter. “We made plans to go to dinner already.” “Maybe next time” you smiled apologetically to Heechul as you and Seunghyun left. “What are you doing here?” You asked confused; not that you minded since you had a small crush on him. “I want to take you to dinner,” he quietly said. You nodded. “Or would you rather Heechul-ssi take you?” You shook your head. “I rather go out with you,” you said blushing. He smiled. “Good.” You looked up at him. “I don’t want you have dinner with him. I want you to have dinner with me--he paused--Maybe forever,” he added with a grin. You grinned as well. “Choi Seunghyun, are you asking me to be your girlfriend?” “Only if you’re going to say yes.” You leaned in to kiss his cheek.

Dong Youngbae: You let out a bored sigh. You friend Youngbae called you earlier, he was insistent that you two meet tonight. So here you are waiting for him to show up. As you stared out the window you noticed an old classmate passing by. You quickly tapped the window catching his attention in hopes he’ll help pass the time.  “Hey how are you?” he said taking a seat. “I’m good. It’s been a long time!” You were so in depth with the conversation you forgot you were here to meet Youngbae. “Hey,” a voice next to you said. You looked up seeing Youngbae smiling at you. “Hey finally” “Who is this?” “Oh, this is Park Hyungmin. We went to school together.” “Nice to meet you,” he said. “Hopefully we can go out for dinner sometime.” “Sure.” As you two said your goodbyes you noticed Youngbae giving you a strange look. “What?” “You’re not really going to dinner with him” You shrugged. “Sure. Why not?” He nervously bit his lip. “Well...uh...I..don’t want you to.” You gave him a questioning look. “I like you. I want you to be my girlfriend.” He rushed out with a flushed face. You stared at him in shock. “...if you want. I know it’ll be hard dating an idol but I really like you and I don’t want you do date that guy. I don’t want to live the rest of my life wondering what if—”  “Youngbae,” you laughed as a blush crept on your cheeks. “Relax. I’d love to be your girlfriend.”

Kwon Jiyong:“[You Name]-ah I’m cute right?” Jiyong said making an adorable face. “Yes oppa is very cute” You giggled pinching his cheek. He watched as you went back to furiously texting Jang Geun Suk. You two became close after doing a drama together.  “Yah, are you listening to me!” He said. You snapped your head up. “I’m sorry oppa” you pouted. “Tell me again.” It was his turn to pout. “You’re not even paying attention to me!” You wrapped your hands around his arm. “Oppa I’m sorry.” You said using all you aegyo. “Oppa’s feelings are hurt! You’re too busy texting to listen to me!” “Don’t be like that, oppa.” “You have the coolest guy in Korea right here. Why do you need to text someone else?” You scoffed. “How can I make it up to you Mr. Korea’s Coolest?” He pout turned to a grin as he took your phone. “I want all your attention.” “All of it? What for?” You jokingly questioned. You had an idea why he was acting like this; you just wanted him to say it. He pouted “Is it too much to ask my girlfriend gives me her undivided attention?” You giggled. “You have your girlfriend’s undivided attention.”

Kang Daesung: You were sitting between Onew and Daesung. You don't know how but it suddenly became a vicious game of ‘who can tell the best joke’. “Isn’t that funny, [Your name],” Onew said. “That’s not as funny as my joke,” Daesung said before you could answer. “They’re both funny.” You told them trying to play peacemaker. They both glared at each other looking like they were ready to fight. Luckily your manager called you over. “I’m coming!” You said scurrying before you were caught in the crossfire. Unfortunately your manager only needed you for a quick second and said you were free to go back. You went backing hoping that atmosphere wasn’t awkward. Daesung smiled brightly, “You’re back.” You smiled. “Yeah—you looked around—what happened to Onew-ssi?” His smiled faltered a bit. “He left. Now you can tell me my jokes were better.” You giggled. “Oppa’s jokes were better.” He looked at you with a grin. “You can also tell me I’m handsomer than him.” You giggled again. “Daesung oppa is the handsomest.” His grin grew wider. “Tell oppa you’ll be his girlfriend.” You felt warmth slowly engulfing your body as you stared at him. “I-I’ll be oppa’s girlfriend.”

Lee Seunghyun: “What’s he got that I don’t!” Seunghyun whined as you two walked through the park. He’s been nagging you non-stop about a friend you’d happened to run into an hour ago. You playfully rolled your eyes. “Why are we even talking about this?” He shrugged. “I just want know why you like him so much.” “Who said I like him?” “Well the way you hugged him, you practically screamed ‘I want you’.” You stopped walking. “So you’re saying I look desperate?” He stared at you wide eyed. “N-No that’s not what I meant.” You rolled you eyes and started walking. “I didn’t mean it like that!” he said trying to keep up with you. You stopped walking again. “You’ve got a lot of nerve calling me in the middle of the night to meet you here all to call me desperate!” You continued walking but he grabbed your arm. “I didn’t mean it like that, what I meant is...I don’t know I just wanted to make sure you don’t like him.” You glared at him. “Why do care so much!” You said raising your voice. “Because I like you!” He said raising his as well. You both stared at each other blankly. “Really,” you finally said with a quiet voice. He nodded. “...So does that make me your girlfriend?” He nodded again with a grin.


This was a lot tricky than I anticipated. Hope you enjoyed it.

 

Request: 1. When you’re both idols (both single) and he gets jealous with how you’re acting towards another idol

2. When you’re talking to some guy, he gets jealous, and confesses to you afterward