Drabble #6: The Girl from Seoul II

Scenarios and Drabbles

Thanks fer reading. Thanks fer subbing. Thanks fer commenting.


He hadn’t been back to the park since that day. He was too busy with the tour, too busy with practice, too busy to deal with the hopelessness he felt. Although, today was his day off and he could very well spend it in the park if he wanted he decided against it. What good would it do anyway? Instead he headed to his favourite cafe. Careful not to sit too close to the window lest someone recognises him, he watched the people on the street walk by. In no time he was consumed by his thoughts and pretty soon it was dark out. He sighed. Weren’t cafes supposed to be where romance happened? Where suddenly the person of your dreams walks in? He chuckled at his silly thought; this was real life not a movie.  

Seoul is a beautiful city at night. After the stressful week you’ve had, it would be great to just walk around and explore it. You quickly threw on a jacket and grabbed your pepper spray (in case of erts). As soon as you breathed in the night air you felt relaxed. You aimlessly wonder about, soon you found yourself at the park you pass to get to work. You sat down on a bench under a light. You watch some many people come and go; a few couples, a drunk guy and one teen who was probably late for curfew but mostly it was a lone person walking. “Where are these people going?” You wondered out loud, it was nearly 1 am. Shouldn’t they be asleep?

Hearing a voice he looked over. He grinned, it was you!


Part 2 to drabble 5 (chapter 20).

* I have no ideas. So if you have a request tell me!*

If you're wondering, I did pass my test.