Scenario #3: Babe, what are you wearing?

Scenarios and Drabbles

BigBang is known for being one of the most fashionable idol groups. So it’s a shock when you see him wearing a less than amazing outfit.

Italics,  you know the drill.


Choi Seunghyun: You sleepily turned over, briefly catching a glimpse of him getting ready. “Where are you going?” you asked, eyes still closed. “I have a radio interview today.” He quietly said. You nodded turning over again, your back facing him. He chuckled thinking you went back to sleep. “I’ll see you later,” he leaned over the bed to kiss your head. “I hope you’re not wearing those pants.” You suddenly said. He pulled back shocked then looked at his pants. “What’s wrong with them?” “They’re ugly.” “Aish, you’re asleep you don’t know what you’re talking about.” “I know those plaid pyjama pants aren't cute.” He stared at you, how you can be so witty even when you’re sleeping was beyond him. “…but if you want to wear them, be my guest.” He sighed, “I don’t feel like getting dressed.” You didn’t say anything. He kissed your head with a chuckle. “If you don’t have any more critiques on my outfit, I’m leaving.”

Dong Youngbae: You two were getting ready for a night out. It was one of Youngbae’s friends birthday, since you two shared a social circle you were invited too. You were getting ready when you noticed his clothes laid out on the bed. You scrunched your nose. This can’t be what he’s wearing, you thought. “Youngbae,” you yelled opening the bathroom door. “Is that what you’re wearing?” “Jagi! I’m in the shower!” “The clothes on the bed, is that what you’re wearing?” “Yeah.” “Really?” He raised a brow, “what’s wrong with it?” “Nothing,” you shook your head. You returned to your bedroom and changed his shirt. He came out to the living room where you were waiting for him. “You changed my shirt?” You nodded guiltily. “It didn’t match. I didn’t want oppa looking like fashion victim.”

Kwon Jiyong: You were watching at the Bad Boy video. “What’s with that face?” Jiyong asked. You looked up. “What face?” He mimicked your expression. “You don’t like it?” “I like it…” “But...” “That jacket is hideous! It’s so distracting. I can’t focus on the video.” He laughed. “It fashion babe.” “It’s ugly babe.” He rolled his eyes playfully. “When did you become the fashionista in this relationship?”“The moment you wore that jacket you lost your title.” He laughed. “No one in New York dresses like that, especially not in Brooklyn.” “How would you even know?” “Ji, did you forget I lived there?”

Kang Daesung: Oppa,” you said looking up at him. “I thought we were going on a date.” He smiled, “We are.” You looked him up and down. He looked like he was wearing is pyjamas. He looked at his clothes too, “What’s wrong?” “You look like you’re going to bed.” He laughed. “For my sweetheart, I’ll go change.”

Lee Seunghyun: Seunhyun ah, what is taking you so long?” you said walking to the room. He was fixing his hair in the mirror. “Of course,” you mumbled to yourself. “How do I look honey?” You gave him the once over. “Eh, those pants don’t really match. Change them.” “I like them.” He said walking past you but you blocked him. “You’re not leaving with those pants on.” He smirked, “Jagi you’re so naughty.” You rolled your eyes. “The only way they’ll come off is if you take them off.” You raised your brow. “Oh really” you challenged coming closer to him. Seunghyun kept stepping back until he fell unto the bed, allowing you to pounce on him and remove his pants.


I don't know why "you" sound so sassy.
Lol, enjoy the sass.