Scenario #12: I'm sick

Scenarios and Drabbles

Thanks fer reading. Thanks fer subbing. Thanks fer commenting.

You're sick and who can be a better doctor than your Big Bang boyfriend?

italics is you


Choi Seunghyun: Oppa” you croaked out. You winced in pain. Your throat was the sorest it’s ever been. “Oppa,” you called as loud as your voice would allow. “Jagi, you shouldn’t be straining your voice” Seunghyun said coming into your shared room with hot tea. You smile reaching for the tea. It’s exactly what you wanted. He watched as you sipped your tea. “Thank you oppa” you whispered. He smirked. “You have to take better care of yourself.” He laughed as you scowled. You opened your mouth ready to tell him it was his fault you were sick. He was the one that forgot to pick you leaving you to walk in the rain without an umbrella; but before you could say anything he lightly kissed your forehead. “I know. I’m sorry.”

Dong Youngbae:  “I told you not to eat it.” Youngbae said as you hunched over the toilet. You groaned in response. I told you so was the last thing you wanted to hear right now. “But it was so good,” you reasoned. You were invited to your friend’s party, where she served the most delicious shrimp puffs you’ve ever tasted. He shook his head. “You know shrimps make you sick.” You opened your mouth to reply but instead of words your stomach contents came up. Once you were sure you were done you rinsed your mouth and Youngbae tucked you in bed. “I’ll bring you some tea and crackers.” You pouted. “What?” “I don’t want crackers.” “What do you want?” You looked at him with a grin. “No, I’m not getting you those puffs!”

Kwon Jiyong: What time is my meeting tomorrow?” You asked your assistant when you both arrived at your apartment. She looked at you worried. You had just come back from the hospital after suddenly fainting. “You’re not working tomorrow.” Jiyong said seemingly from nowhere. “When did you get home?” “Today and I know what the doctor said.” “How did you—” You looked at Sooyoung and pouted. “Sooyoung-ah, I thought we were friends!” She smirked. “We are.” “Sooyoung-ah also agreed to fill in for you tomorrow. She’s such a good friend.”

Kang Daesung: Oppa I’m fine” you sickly croaked. “Are you sure?” “Yes, if I need anything I will call you.” He was insisting that he spend the day in bed with you. “Oppa if you stay here you’ll get too sick for promotions!” You said when he didn’t leave. “Alright, I can tell I’m not wanted in my own room,” he said pretending to be hurt. You giggled. “Since you’re getting up can you make me soup?” “Tsch, you don’t want me near you but you want me to cook for you?” He playfully rolled his eyes.

Lee Seunghyun: You laid in bed half asleep with a fever. You were unsure where it came from. One minute you were cooking dinner, the next you were burning up. Seunghyun suggested you lie down while he cooked dinner. “Jagiyah,” he whispered unsure if you were asleep. “Hm..?” “Dinner is ready. Do you want to eat--He you hair—ah, you’re so hot!” He left and quickly returned with your favourite ice pops. “This should cool you down.” “Thank you oppa” you said sitting up to eat. “You know, jagi, the best way to get rid of a fever is to sweat it out.” He said with a grin and a wink.


Sorry for not updating for so long. I've been uninspired to do anything.

I hope this isn't a diappointment.

Request: When he takes care of you when you're sick