Scenario #5: I want you

Scenarios and Drabbles

Your boy has been feeling a kind of hunger and you’re looking quite delicious.

Italics: you

Thanks fer reading. Thanks fer subbing. Thanks fer commenting.


Choi Seunghyun:Usually Seunghyun is busy for your monthly dinner parties but tonight he’s here along with the rest of Big Bang. “I’ll bring some more drinks.” “I’ll help,” Seunghyun said following you to the kitchen.  He stood behind you as you poured wine. “You look beautiful tonight.” He whispered wrapping his arms around your waist. You giggled as he delicately kissed your neck. “Seunghyun stop” He let out a soft growl and continued with his kisses.You turned around and looked at him.  “We have guest.” He pouted before you pulled him into a kiss, allowing his tongue to explore your mouth. You pulled away before things became too hot. “I’m all yours once everyone leaves, but for now go serve these drinks.”

Dong Youngbae: He sat there watching you do your morning yoga routine, stretching your leg, bending over, and various other poses. He wondered if you could bring those moves into the bed room. He quickly shook those dirty thoughts out his head, how could he thing those things right now? “Oppa, are you okay?” “Uh, yeah why?” “You’re face is red—you placed your hand on his forehead—you’re a little warm. You should lie down. I’ll take care of you.” Youngbae’s face flushed more; the thought of you in a nurse’s outfit doing your yoga poses was too much. He forcefully captured your lips. Before you realized you were laying under him as his hands started under your shirt. “I-I’m sorry,” he panted. “I didn’t mean to—” You kissed him before he could finish.

Kwon Jiyong:He called you earlier telling you he would be taking you out to dinner. “You look goregous,” he said as you waited for your food. “Well you told me to dress nice.” ”I didn’t think you’d dress so y. You’re making me want to eat you.” You nudged him with a giggle. “Oppa, behave yourself.” He groaned giving you a playful grin. “I don’t know jagi, you’re tempting really bad.” He placed kisses on your jaw line as his fingers walked their way up your thigh. You grabbed his fingers, wide eyed. “Oppa!” “Please can I have a little taste?” He gave you a pout. You rolled your eyes. “If oppa behaves I promise I’ll give you a special dessert after dinner.”

Kang Daesung:You came home to see Daesung dancing with the mop. You guessed at one point he was actually mopping the kitchen floor. “Is this your new girlfriend?” He turned shocked and dropped the mop. “Baby, she didn’t mean anything!” You giggled “That’s not what it looked like.”  He took your hand; you were his new dance partner. "You know you're the only girl for me." He dipped you and brought you back with a kiss.  “I can show you how much you mean to me.” He winked.

Lee Seunghyun: He was sitting on the floor between your legs while you sat on the couch massaging his neck. “Ah right there!” he groaned. “You have so many stress.” You said making him laugh. “You need a club banger.” He kissed your thigh. “You’re so cute but I can do without a club banger.” He smirked. “But I think you need a Seungri banging.” You blushed at his comment, the speed your boyfriend turned from cute to was mind blowing. “Seunghyun ah!” “What,” he shrugged. “It’ll relieve my stress.”


Hmm, I have nothing to say. Lol

I hope you enjoyed it.