Drabble #3: It's because I love you

Scenarios and Drabbles

Thanks fer reading. Thanks fer subbing. Thanks fer commenting.

Italics is you.


You were out again. You hadn’t been home in days. He was calling all your friends but no one has heard from you. You were out on another party bender. He had no choice to wait up for you. He sighed. When did it become normal for you not to come home for days on end and for him to just wait until you came home in a dishevelled, disorientated mess? You opened the door and stumbled in. “Oppa—” You tripped over your shoes. “Oops...” He helped you up and hugged you. He wanted to scold you for making him worry so much, ask you where were you these past days but he know that would only start a fight. For now he was happy you came home safely. “You should shower.” He softly whispered. You nodded as he helped you to the bathroom. “You don’t have to watch me, oppa” You told him. He was sitting next to the tub while you bathe. He was scared you might pass out and drown. “I know but I missed you.” He kissed your temple.

You were going out again.  “When will you be back?” “When I feel like it.” He glared at you. He wasn’t going to let you out. “No.” Your face turned to a scowl. “You can’t tell me what to do!” You shouted. “Jagi” he started. “I’m tired of waiting up for you not knowing if you’re coming home or I’ll have to visit you in the morgue!” You rolled your eyes. “I’m an adult. I don’t need you babysitting me!” You spat. He ran his hand through his hair, frustrated. How could he let you get so bad? Why were you doing this to yourself? “You’re not leaving the house!” He shouted moving toward the door. “ you!” You yelled beating him to the door.

You came home three days later. When you arrived your family was sitting in the living room, along with an unknown woman. “What’s going on?” you slowly asked. “Oh honey,” you mother said cupping your face before hugging you. “We’re here to help you,” the unknown woman said as you sat down. “Who are you?” “I’m Dr. Kim Yoonji.” Suddenly it hit you. “I’m not going to rehab!” You yelled jumping up. Your mother jumped up too. “We’re doing this because we love you. It’s for your own good!” She yelled. You scoffed. “You don’t know what’s good for me!” “It’s been decided, you’re going.” He had been quietly sitting on the couch fighting back tears. You ran over to him, wrapping your arms around him. “Oppa,” you quietly whispered your voice heavy with emotion. “Please, don’t let them send me away.” He could feel your tears on his neck. “I promise I’ll be a good girl, just don’t let them send me away.” He sighed your hair as he looked at your family. All of them shook their heads, not wanting him to give into you. You looked up at him. It pained him to see you crying like this but it pained him more to think one day you’ll never come home. He his lips. “I-I—you should go.” You tried to pull away but he held you tighter. “I want you to get better—” “There’s nothing wrong with me.” You struggled against him“Listen to me,” you stop struggling as tears rolled down his cheeks. “Do you know what’ll happen if you overdose and die? Oppa will die!” He let you go. “I promise I will visit you all the time but you have to go, jagi. You need help.”


....not too sure about this one....