Scenario #8: I heard that!

Scenarios and Drabbles

Thanks fer reading. Thanks fer subbing. Thanks fer commenting.

 

You could never get away with anything. No matter how sneaky or quiet you were someone always caught you.


Choi Seunghyun:You were chatting online with your friend while Seunghyun sat reading his book. Miyoung sent you a picture of Seunghyun with his arms open which VIPs captioned ‘it’s not gonna itself’. You burst into giggles then replied ‘I volunteer.’ “What’s so funny?” Seunghyun asked putting his book down. You shook your head. “It’s nothing. Miyoung is just being silly.” Curious, Seunghyun opened you laptop while you were in the kitchen but quickly closed when he heard you coming. He kissed your neck. “Oppa, why?” He chuckled. “You’re my volunteer, right?”

Dong Youngbae:“You’re so lucky!” one of YG’s dancers said as you two watched Youngbae work out. “What do you mean?” You giggled knowing full well what she meant. “You get to be wrapped in his strong arms at night.” You playfully nudge her. “Don’t you have any shame? Stop ing on my boyfriend! You have your own boyfriend.” She giggled. “I can’t help it! He’s so good looking.” “Well his strong arms aren’t just for wrapping you know.” You laughed with a wink. Suddenly you were lifted into the air “They’re also for taking you away when you’re talking too much!” Youngbae said throwing you over his shoulder.

Kwon Jiyong:Jiyong poked your cheek. “I’m bored.” Your head was resting on his lap. “It’s almost 2 in the morning” you said looking up at him. “What can we do?” He shrugged. Actually, there was something you wanted to do but you weren’t sure how to bring it up. For the past hour Jiyong had been unconsciously your thigh which left you feeling slightly...bothered. “Let’s go for a ride.” “On you?” You blurted out without thinking. He smirked pulling you to the bedroom.

Kang Daesung:“You know,” you best friend HanMi started. “I used to think Daesung was a nice guy.” You looked at her weird. “What do you mean? He is a nice guy.” She shook her head. “When you told me how good he was in bed, I didn’t believe you. He looked to nice to be so naughty.” You continued staring at her unsure of what she was saying. “But then I saw him in Fantastic baby—she groaned—now I know you weren’t lying.” You playfully pushed her. “You thought I was lying—” “Well he looked so sweet...” You half laughed and sighed. “He is sweet. He won’t let him tie him to the wall and have my way with him” “YAH! What are you saying?!” you heard Daesung suddenly yell as HanMi giggled.

Lee Seunghyun: “You better not talk to him again!” Seunghyun said angrily. You rolled your eyes. “When did you become the boss of me?” He was jealous of one of you male friends. To be fair, you had been spending a lot of time with him but you weren’t going to admit that. He came close. “You’re MY girlfriend. You’re not supposed spending ridiculous amounts of time with another male.” “What are you going to do about it?” You said coming closer. He smirked now aware you were playing with him. “I may” he whispered coming closer. “have to punish you.” “I may  like that,” you smirked leaving him there.


Request: When you mumble something y/talk about his body to friends

Finally I'm back. Did you miss me?