Scenario #21: First Time…

Scenarios and Drabbles

Thanks fer reading. Thanks fer subbing. Thanks fer commenting.

 

Farting. It's a natural thing that occurs anywhere at anytime. Even with your BB boyfriend.

Italics is you speaking.


Choi Seunghyun:  You sat on the couch lazily browsing the internet, while Seunghyun sat across from you reading his book. For once he wasn't tired from filming his movie and you weren't tired from your coursework. It was a rare quiet evening for you two. Sipping his glass of wine he looked over at you. "You're not bored are you?" You looked up from the screen smiling shaking your head. "I'm enjoying the quiet." He went back to his book. As he crossed his legs it sounded as if plastic was being rubbed. He didn't have plastic on his furniture, you looked up at him. "Yah, what are you looking at me for?" You turned your attention back to your screen. "A man can't fart in his home?" He mumbled to himself as you quietly snickered.

Dong Youngbae: "Babe let go to the gym" Youngbae suggested. You internally groaned. It wasn't that you lazy or anything, you just didn't like working out with people around. He was lucky you two hardly spent anytime together since he's been busy with his solo. "Sure" you begrudgingly agreed. He gave you his cute eyesmile making you melt, he was definitely lucky. You were running on the treadmill when he called you over. "Hold my feet." You playfully rolled your eyes. "Are we in Secret Garden now?" He just grinned starting his sit-ups, pecking your lips every time he came up. He was about to kiss you lips when you heard it. His face turned a deep red as your eyes widened. He coughed getting up, "Uh, I think we're done for the day."

Kwon Jiyong: "Jiyongie" you giggled as you laid on the floor of his apartment. It was the first time you've seen him in weeks. Right now you weren't sure what you two were doing. "Ssh jagi, we're being romantic like in the movies," he told you before laughing. You couldn't help but laugh too. "What's so romantic about laying on the floor?" He shrugged rolling on his side to face you. Suddenly he was sitting on your legs poking your stomach. "Stop," you giggled pushing his hands away. "No," he grinned continuing to poke and tickle. You swatted his hands away, only for him to lightly push on your stomach. An audible popping sound came from under you. Jiyong stared at you as you laughed. "Did you just…?" "I told you to stop," you sang shaking your head still laughing.

Kang Daesung: You know you shouldn't have done it, but you did it anyway. Earlier today Daesung had taken you out for ice-cream. That wouldn't be a problem, except you were lactose intolerant. Normally you would've gotten frozen yoghurt but today you really wanted ice cream. Now you were facing the consequences. "Are you okay?" Daesung asked with a raised brow. "I'm fine," you lied. Your stomach felt as if it were trying to escape from your body.  "You don't look fine, you look in pain." "Oppa, I'm fine--You could feel the gas moving in your stomach as you walked--really." Suddenly you heard it leave. Glancing over at him, you hoped the noisy street would cover for you. His expression didn't change, you sighed in relief. "You must really feel comfortable around me, huh?"  

Lee Seunghyun: "This movie is so good," you said cuddling closer to Seunghyun. He nodded kissing your forehead. After the movie was over you two just laid in bed talking. "It's almost 1 am," he said looking over at the clock. You shrugged. "You're going to be tired tomorrow." "I don't mind." You really didn't. He was so busy filming in Japan, you really didn't want to miss any time with him. He smiled kissing your lips. "I love you." You kissed him back. "I love you too" you said just as he let loose. "Ew Seunghyun!" You laughed lifting the blanket to let the smell out, covering you nose. "What did you eat?" He laughed shrugging. "It's natural baby." You snorted. "Way to kill the mood."


So today I woke up and thought, "what if you farted in front of them?"

And this is what I came up with. Lol

 

I am inconsistant as . I can't even apologize.

But just so you know, I actually HAVE been working on those request.