Drabble #7: Merry Christmas

Scenarios and Drabbles

Thanks fer reading. Thanks fer subbing. Thanks fer commenting.

 


You stared out the window watching the snow fall. The street bustled with people. Everyone seemed to be having a great Christmas, except you. Everywhere you went there were signs of Christmas, bright festive lights, loud Christmas music and most of all Santa’s in every mall. Even your apartment showed signs of the holiday. The smell of pine filled your apartment as the room glowed with red and green from the lights on your decorated tree but still it didn’t feel like Christmas. Why did this Christmas feel so different? Right now you had your Christmas playlist playing in hopes of getting yourself into the Christmas spirit. Earlier you prepared the meal your mother used to cook during the holidays when you were a kid. You even brought some fudge but nothing help.

You sighed; maybe you should’ve taken your friend up on the offer.  You couldn’t afford to travel to see your family for the holidays so your friend graciously offered for you to spend the holidays with her family but you declined. You had the silly idea your boyfriend would be home but alas, he was busy with schedules in Japan. How you badly you wished he wasn’t an idol. Loneliness ballooned in your chest suddenly you burst into tears. Your eyes fell on the neatly wrapped gifts for your friends, you sobbed harder. None of them would be able to get them for a few days and who knows when your boyfriend will be over? This was your first Christmas alone and most depressing.

You felt something fuzzy rubbing against your face. You opened eyes to find a pair of small eyes looking back at you. You jumped back startled and the tiny kitten jumped frightened as well. You grinned as you picked up the scared ball of fur. Quickly you hoped out of bed and ran to your living room. Excitement ran though your body. “Oppa,” you grinned hugging him tightly. “Ooh, Merry Christmas, jagiyah.” “I missed you so so much!” He chuckled kissing your forehead. “I missed you too. You didn’t think I’d let you spend Christmas alone, did you?”  You grinned. “Merry Christmas, oppa.”


Now that school is over I'll start the request.

HAPPY HOLIDAYS <3

Be safe everyone!