Drabble #5: I'm Sorry

Scenarios and Drabbles

Thanks fer reading. Thanks fer subbing. Thanks fer commenting.

Italics is you speaking.


If ever there was a time you wanted to have a cigarette it was now but as fate would have it, there’s a small being growing in you. You sighed at the thought of a baby. How were you supposed to break it to your boyfriend? He was on the top of career. You two weren’t even public. You could see the headlines already ‘Unwed Top Idol has baby!’ All the fans they’ll lose; all the hate you’ll receive. You nervously ran your fingers through your hair, wishing for a cigarette or a drink.

“Here you are, jagi” he said walking into your shared bedroom. You were so deep in your thoughts you hadn’t heard him come home. “You’re home already?—you got off your bed—I’ll start dinner. It won’t take long.” He eyed you as you left him to change. You thought cooking dinner would buy you enough time to think but before you knew it you were placing the plates on the table. You stared at your plate, pushing your food around. “How was your day?” he asked. “It was fine.” “Nothing exciting?” He grinned hoping to break the weird air. You shook your head. He sighed. “What’s wrong?” You bit your lip, not looking at him. “Babe, tell me.” A few seconds passed before you opened your mouth. “I’m pregnant.” You heard his chopsticks clang against the table. Suddenly you felt his arms around you. That was your breaking point. Tears cascaded down your face as you pushed him. “I’m sorry.” He hugged you, “It’s okay—” You shook your head. “It...It might not be yours.” As you expected his arms dropped. “What?” You couldn’t repeat it, not that you needed to. He sighed as he ran his finger thru his away before walking away.

Tears still rolled down your cheeks as you cleared away dinner. You sighed wishing for so many things. You wished you didn’t have a fight. You wished it didn’t cause a break up. You wished you hadn’t slept with his band member during the break up. You wished you knew how to make this right.


I got a lot of wth comments for the last scenario. Lol Not sure if they were good or not.

Request: When he finds out you’re pregnant with another BB members baby