Scenario #14: I beat you!

Scenarios and Drabbles

Thanks fer reading. Thanks fer subbing. Thanks fer commenting.

 

You can't help it if you just happened to be better at somethings than your BB boyfriend.

Italics is you speaking.


Choi Seunghyun: Today was Seunghyun’s day off, which also happened to be an ugly rainy day. “I’m so bored” you said toying with a chess piece. “Oppa, how come you have this chess set but we never play?” “It’s a decorative piece, jagi.” Seunghyun said not looking up from his book.  “It’s probably best it stays that way,” you said. “Why’s that?” “I’d beat you so bad you’ll want to throw this lovely set out.” Seunghyun chuckled. “Jagi, you would not beat me.” This time you chuckled. “Well then, let’s see who the better player is.” “Checkmate,” you declared with a smile after 35 mintues. “What? No way!” He looked at set up again. “Let’s play again.” You grinned. “I win again!” you declared after winning your third game in a row. Seunghyun rolled his eyes. “You know I let you win, right?” You giggled. “Sure you did oppa.” “I did!” He said as you ruffled his hair and walked away.

Dong Youngbae:It’s your turn to make dinner, by the way.” You said to Youngbae. You two were on a date, which was only taking a late night stroll. “I just made dinner last night.” “But I helped so it doesn’t count” you grinned. “But you volunteered,” he laughed. “You could’ve said no,” you said as the two of you passed an empty basketball court. He stopped. “Whoever loses cooks dinner. First one to 12.” You agreed following him into the court. “You should have just cooked dinner” you told him. The score was 10 to 9, with you winning. “You haven’t won yet” he said making a shot. “Now we’re tied.” “12,” you shouted as you made your last shot. “I want grilled meat for dinner” you sang as you danced around him. Youngbae chuckled as he pulled you into a hug. “I’ll  grill meat for my jagi tonight.”

Kwon Jiyong:  You had left him 3 hours ago playing a video game. Now you’re back and he’s still in the same spot. You took a seat next to him. “You’re still on the same level? It’s been three hours already.” “Oh right like you can do be—OH you made me die!” “Me?” “Yes with all your talking.” He handed you his controller, “here since you can do better.” He sat back with a smug smirk plaster on his face. After 15 minutes you beat it in one go. His smirk was replaced by a pout. “It only because there was no one talking to mess you up.” “Would you like me to do the next level for you too, oppa?” You teased as he snatched the controller from you. “No, I can do it myself.” You giggled at his brattiness. “Maybe this time it won’t take three hours.”

Kang Daesung: It was such a lovely spring day Daesung insisted you two take a walk to the park. “Oppa, push me!” You said pointing at the swing. You looked at you. “Why can’t you push oppa?” “Because it’s cute when boyfriends push their girlfriends.” He gave you a cute pout. “There’s only one swing free and I want my girlfriend to push me.” You copied his pout. “I want my boyfriend to push me.” He sighed. “Fine, last one to the swing has to push the other.” “Okay.” “Ready...set....GO!” You both took off racing for the swing. You smiled has you quickly say yourself in the swing. “No fair!” “Come on, Daesungie,” you cutely grinned. “I want a do over!” “Fine first one to the tree and back get the swing.” “Ready..set..GO!” Again you both took off running. “I win again! Or would like you to race me agan?” “My  jagi is so fast,” he giggled pushing you on the swing.

Lee Seunghyun: Oppa it’s almost time for my drama. Can you turn the channel?” You asked getting your snack. “Jagi, I don’t want to watch a drama. I want to watch this movie.” “But oppa,” you whined sitting on the couch. “Jagi,” he whined back. “Please,” you begged using your aegyo before sneakily snatching the remote and changing the channel. “No,” Seunghyun said taking the remote back and changing it to his movie. You tried to reach for the remote but he stopped you. “How about we rock, paper, scissor?” “No—fine” He grinned. “Kai bai bo” “Ah I win!” You shouted reaching for the tv remote. “No, no no. One more!” “Kai bai bo!” You held up rock while Seunghyun had scissor. You grabbed the remote laughing while he stared at his hand. “I can’t believe you defeated the great V.I!”


Request: When you better than him at a sport.

I hope this doesn't lol. Send me request cos I seriously have no ideas. 

 

I'm baaaack, haha. Sorry I've been away for so long.Did you miss me?

I don't even know why I've been away. I blame laziness and no inspiration.

*& I realize this scenario is very very loosely related to the request. lol