Scenario #7: AreYou Hungry?

Scenarios and Drabbles

Lately, you’ve been working so much your boyfriend’s been a little worried for health. Today he decided to cook you a meal.

Italics is you speaking.

Thanks fer reading. Thanks fer subbing. Thanks fer commenting.


Choi Seunghyun:“Sweetheart, let’s have lunch.” Seunghyun said coming into your home office. “I’m not hungry.” You told him not bothering to look up. “Please,” he quietly said. You looked up hearing the hurt in his voice. He looked like a sad puppy. You smiled, “okay.” His face brightened with his smile. “Great! I cooked some delicious foods for you.” He said dragging you to the dining area. You looked at the food. “Did you really cook it or did you have your mom cook it?” He glared at you while you took a bite and grinned.

Dong Youngbae:“Babe, wake up,” Youngbae whispered. No response. “Babe,” he called louder. “Hmm,” you sleepily answered. You looked over at the clock. “Why’d you wake me up so early?” “You’ve been skipping breakfast lately. I want to make sure you eat today.” He kissed your head and left. You started to doze back to sleep but Youngbae came back with a tray of food. “Jagi, you’re the sweetest.” You said before kissing him.

Kwon Jiyong: “You haven’t eaten all day!” Jiyong scolded you. “I’ve been really busy!” “You have to make time to eat!” His voice was getting louder. You rolled your eyes. “What about you? You never eat while you’re working.” He sighed and pulled out his phone. You glared at him. How was he making a calling in the middle of a conversation? “Who are you calling?” “I’m ordering food for us.”

Kang Daesung:Daesung?” you called as you took your shoes off. No answer. He said he would be home with a surprise for you. “Daesung,” you called again. As you went to find him, you notice the dining room was dark. You cautiously peered in. A romantic candlelit dinner was laid out complete with Daesung smiling. “What’s all this?” You sat next to him, sill in awe of his efforts.  “You haven’t been taking care of yourself. So I’m going to do it for you.” He held his chopsticks your lips. “Say ahh...”

Lee Seunghyun:It was his night to cook diner. Of course always wanting to be the charmer, he decided on something exotic. “Dinner is served” he said placing a plate in front of you. “It looks so good!” He smiled as you both ate. You looked at Seunghyun. He seemed to be enjoying it but for you it had a peculiar taste. “Uh, Seunghyun” you said carefully “Is...is it supposed to taste like this?” He let out a sigh. “I’m glad you said something. Let throw it out and order pizza!”