Scenario #13: Hey my baby am I a daddy?

Scenarios and Drabbles

Thanks fer reading. Thanks fer subbing. Thanks fer commenting.

 

Unusual behaviour has your Big Bang boyfriend thinking maybe you have big surprise on the way.

italics is you speaking.


Choi  Seunghyun:  You shifted uncomfortably in your seat. You’ve had a back ache for a few days now. No matter what position you sat or laid in, it hurt. “Babe come here,” Seunghyun said patting the seat next to him. You sat next to him, waiting for him to say something. Instead he pulled you so you were lying on his lap. “Seunghyun what—” Before you could finish his fingers were kneading your back. “A little lower,” you groaned. His fingers felt like heaven. You groaned again as he chuckled. “I guess I should get used to doing this for the next nine months.” “Nine months?” you repeated. He nodded. “That’s how long it takes for the baby to be born, right?” “What baby?” “The one we’re having.” “We’re having a baby?” You sat up and rubbed his stomach. “I can’t wait to meet you baby. How far along are you?” He pushed your hands away as you giggled. “I’m not pregnant” “Neither am I.” “But your backaches—” “Are from work” you giggled. “You really think I wouldn’t tell you.”

 Dong Youngbae: Ever since your friend took you to her favourite restaurant you’ve been eating nothing but their miso soup. “Jagi, I’m home!” Youngbae announced throwing his shoes off. “I’m in here!” You shouted from the living room. He kissed your forehead. “What are you eating?” “Miso soup from that restaurant Hwayoung took me to.—you took sip—Do you want a some? It’s delicious.” He looked at you weirdly. “Since when do you like miso soup?” You shrugged. “Since now.” He cupped your cheeks looking straight into your eyes. “Tell me truthfully. Are you pregnant?” You looked at him obviously shocked at his question. “NO!” you said as you swatted his hands away. “What makes you think I am?!” His face started to flush. “It’s just you never liked miso soup and suddenly you like it....I thought it might be one of those strange cravings.” You couldn’t help but laugh at your cute boyfriend.

Kwon Jiyong:  Both you and Jiyong had the day off, which was rare. You both decided to seize the day by doing absolutely nothing. The two of you were entwined on the couch watching Tv,his fingers idly caressing your tummy. “Your stomach is soft.” He said now consciously rubbing your stomach. You looked at him, what a strange thing to notice. “That tickles!” You giggled. He sat up sternly looking at you. “You’re pregnant aren’t you?” You quickly sat up too. “WHAT?” “Your stomach is getting...puffy.” “KWON JIYONG ARE YOU SAYING I’M FAT?” you yelled smacking him with a pillow. He managed to run away but not without you and the pillow behind him. “GET BACK HERE!” You half yelled, half laughed.

Kang Daesung: Tonight was movie night. You went over to Daesung’s place with yours and his favourite snacks and he prepared the movie. “Are you ready?” He asked. You nodded. “Wait, I have to use the bathroom!” You rely moments later and Daesung started the movie. A little while into the movie you felt that familiar pressure and dashed off to the toilette. Not too long after that, it happened again and again. Daesung paused the movie. “Jagi are you okay?” “I’m fine,” you smiled. “You’re not pregnant or anything, right?” You stared at him not knowing what to say. “I read once women have to pee frequently because the baby is pressing on the bladder.” You laughed. “I’m trying to improve my health so I drank a lot of water.” “Oh,” he said his face turning red. “But you’d be the first person I tell if I was.” You said before kissing his cheek.

Lee Seunghyun: You laid on your couch hoping to get a little rest before you had to cook dinner for Seunghyun. These past couple of weeks your boss has been working you ragged, leaving you completely stressed. “Jagi,” you heard Seunghyun faintly call. Your eyes popped open as he nudged you. “Seunghyun? You’re home already?” You quickly got up. “I’m sorry, I didn’t make dinner!” He chuckled. “It’s okay I ordered out.” You sat back down tears welling in your eyes. “I’m sorry baby. I’ve just been so tired.” He hugged you. “Don’t cry sweetheart. I already ordered out.” He said rubbing your back. “You know I’ll always take care of you two.” You sniffled. “You two who?” “You and the baby.” You pulled away wiping your eyes. “Are you feeling okay? We don’t have a baby. I’m not even close to pregnant.” He pouted. “I was talking to my hyungs about your tiredness and moodiness; they said you were probably pregnant.” You laughed. “You shouldn’t always listen to your hyungs, oppa.”


Request: When he thinks you're pregnant.