Scenario #17: First Kiss

Scenarios and Drabbles

Thanks fer reading. Thanks fer subbing. Thanks fer commenting.

 

What's the sweetest part of any budding relationship? The first kiss.


Choi Seunghyun:  Seunghyun had unexpectedly showed up for dinner earlier. Now it was past midnight, you two were sitting on your balcony drinking wine. He looked down at you sitting on the floor. “How is it your view is better than mine?” He asked leaning on the railing. You looked up at him, “because I’m a better person.” He chuckled lightly kicking you. “I’m a highly paid idol.” You shrugged with a giggle. “I’m still the better person.” He walked over to the corner intently staring at something. “What are you looking at?” He squatted down. “Come look.” You followed squatting next to him. “What am I looking at?” “It’s right there.” He looked at you grinning. You looked at the space for a few moments then looked at him. “I don’t see—” You felt his warm lips against yours. Your eyes widened as your heart raced. It was your first kiss with him. You hoped he wouldn’t feel your burning cheeks as you kissed him back. He pulled away. “Choi Seunghyun you are a sneaky kiss thief.” He grinned as you pulled him closer for another kiss.

Dong Youngbae: Today Youngbae called asking you out. You had only been on a handful of dates with him, so of course you said yes. You knew Youngbae was naturally quiet but today he was unusually quiet; you bit your lip to wondering if you did something wrong. “Is something wrong, oppa?” You asked over breakfast. He shook his head. “It’s nothing.” You sighed, continuing your meal. As he walked you home you grew tired of this awkward atmosphere. You stopped walking and faced him. “Tell me what’s wrong right now” you demanded. He looked at you shocked at your strong tone. “It’s nothing, really.” He said starting to flush. “Don’t tell me it’s nothing. You’ve been acting weird all morning.” He came closer to you. “I’ve had a lot on my mind.” You frowned. “Oppa, don’t you trust me enough to share your burden?” “I do. It’s just...” he trailed off with a sigh. “It’s just,” you repeated. “I-I’m nervous.” “About what?” You asked moving in, ready to comfort him. “This.” His lips awkwardly fell on yours, but knots formed in your stomach anyway. As suddenly as it started his kiss was over. “I thought you might not like it.”

Kwon Jiyong: The sun was setting over the beach. You spent a wonderful day with your boyfriend, Jiyong. The only thing missing was your first kiss. You glanced over at him. He was staring off at the sunset probably thinking of lyrics; definitely not thinking of kissing you. You internally sighed then grinned. Suddenly you looked at him with wide eyes. “Oppa! There’s something in your hair! I think it’s a bug.” “Hurry, take it out before it has babies!” You cautiously moved closer to him. Once you were close enough you placed a small kiss on his lips. You giggled feeling proud of yourself. “You think you’re funny?” He smiled as you held your face.  You nodded with a grin before he kissed you again.

Kang Daesung: “Which one is your friend?”  Daesung asked. You friend was in a play and she was kind enough to give you two tickets. “The blond one,” you said proudly. The lights dimmed and you rested your head on his shoulder. You watched your friend do a fantastic job portraying a love sick girl. She was always a great actress. As the show progressed you felt Daesung’s eyes on you. Finally giving in you looked up at him. A small adorable smile plastered on his face. Without realizing it, you both leaned until you felt the others lips. It wasn’t until the ahjumma behind you coughed that you broke away, blushing.

Lee Seunghyun: It was the wee hours of the morning, the sun wasn’t even up but someone else was and they were knocking at your door. You groaned as you trudged out of bed. There was one person who would be bold enough to disturb your sleep. “I need someone to talk to,” Seunghyun said as you opened the door. You followed him to your couch. It was always like this. He’d lie on your couch spilling out every insecurity he had and you’d listen. Today was different. You weren’t sure if it was because you were tired or because he had been talking nonstop for an hour without breathing once, but today his insecurities seemed overwhelming. His hands covered his eyes as you stood over him. Butterflies furiously flew around in your stomach as you bent down. They pretty much exploded when your lips grazed his. As you kissed him, his body froze in shock but soon melted with desire. You slowly opened your eyes and whispered, “You talk too much.”


Requested by seokyulove: First kiss
*I hope it's what you wanted.

 

*Feel free to send a request via comments or PM*

 

Sorry it took so long. So many things happened to me I could hardly find time to write.