Scenario #19: I forgot.

Scenarios and Drabbles

Thanks fer reading. Thanks fer subbing. Thanks fer commenting. 

 Another year another special day.....forgotten.


 

Choi Seunghyun: Your phone rang, another message popped up. You quickly opened it; maybe this one was from your boyfriend. It was from another one of your friends wishing you a happy birthday.  You pouted, your boyfriend hadn’t once messaged or called you; even the other members texted you. He didn’t even leave a note before he left this morning. “Still no text from him,” your friend Minki asked. You shook your head. “Maybe he has something really special planned, like in the movies.” You nodded with a grin that had to be it. “Don’t you want to leave early?” Youngbae asked. Seunghyun looked at him confused. “Yeah, I bet you and noona have something special planned, right?” (Younger) Seunghyun winked. “What are you talking about?” The members looked at each other then at him. “Pabo, it’s your girlfriend’s birthday!” He stared back at them. It couldn’t be your birthday; he quickly pulled out his phone. It was your birthday! He quickly dashed out the building, rushing to buy your gifts and a cake before you came home. As you walked through the door you were greeted with confetti and a smiley Seunghyun. “Something wrong?” Seunghyun asked noting your sour face. “Maknae said you forgot.” He snorted. “Jagi, you think I’d forget.” You bit your lip. Who to believe? “I think you did.” His face fell and you knew. “You really did forget!” But I remembered!” “Your friends remembered before for you! Then you show up a cake I don’t even like!” “Baby.” He sighed. “I’m really sorry. How can I fix it?” You shrugged. “Figure it out.”

Dong Youngbae: Not once did he offer to buy you something today. Even if you hinted at it, it was like it went over his head. You internally sighed; what a birthday. You two spent the day buying socks, sneakers, shirts, and all for him. “Where do you want to eat?” he asked. “It doesn’t matter” you shrugged, feeling defeated. Of course he chose his favourite restaurant. You couldn’t help rolling your eyes but knowing Youngbae is full of surprises didn’t want to think the worst just yet. “Are you okay, sweetheart?” He asked once you were home. You threw yourself on the couch, he followed. “You’ve been especially quiet today.” He really did forget. You frowned. “Today is my birthday, Youngbae.” you said flatly. “And we spent the day shopping for you. You didn’t even wish me a happy birthday.” He stared at you blankly. Your hinting, your pouting, your quietness, it all made sense now. “I’m going to bed.” “You should’ve reminded me,” he said quietly. You should’ve reminded him? You sharply turned around. “Remind you? What’s there to remind? Birthday’s come on the same day every year; they just don’t suddenly pop up!” “I’ve been—” “What, busy? It’s on the calendar for goodness sake!” You sighed rubbing your temples “I’m tired. Goodnight, oppa.” “I’ll make it up to you,” he said as you made your way to the bedroom.  The next morning you awoke to a room covered with roses and Youngbae sitting at the edge of your bed. “I’m really sorry,” he pouted. “Today we’ll spend the day like it’s your birthday.”

Kwon Jiyong: Work was consuming your life. The only thing that made you happy was your boyfriend’s birthday was tomorrow and you had gotten him the perfect gift. You text him a few times but oddly he hasn’t replied back. Normally he would find a minute to reply; you shrugged, he must be really busy today. It was nearly 11PM when you left work. Your boss decided she would give you her work load on top of your own work. You tiredly sighed as you walked to the bakery.  Luckily you knew the owner, so he stayed open later so you could pick up the cake. As soon as you opened the door your phone rang. It was finally a text from Jiyong; “I’m coming over”.  “Okay,” you replied still staring at the text. Why was he being so cold? You hadn’t done anything; at least you didn’t think you did. Within a few minutes you heard his keys at your door. “Hi oppa,” you greeted. “Hey,” he replied somewhat icily as he sat next to you. “What’s wrong?” He shook his head. “Just tired—he got up—I think I’m going to bed.” You followed. “Jagi,” he said as you both laid in bed.  “Hm?” “How could you forget?” You briefly looked at him. He was looking at the ceiling. “Forget what?” He sighed. “My birthday.” You gave a small giggle. “Oppa, it’s only the 17th. Your birthday is tomorrow.” He looked at you with a raised brow. “Today is the 18th, jagi.” You shook your head grabbing your watch off your nightstand. “See, the 17th.” Jiyong shook his head grabbing his mobile from the dresser. “The 18th! Your watch is broken” he said after examining it. How were you this stupid?  You quickly ran to your closet bringing out a wrapped box. “Happy birthday!” you smiled“Oh, Should I bring the cake too?” He laughed. “We’ll have the cake for breakfast.” He ripped the last of the wrapping paper finding a pair of Rick Owen sneakers. He laughed before kissing your cheek. “I didn’t know you paid attention to my instagram.”

Kang Daesung: You groaned this was not the best way to start the day. You spent the last few days stressing over this paper, which is due in an hour, only to leave it at home. On top of that you left your phone at home, so you couldn’t call Daesung to bring it for you. So here you are furiously typing in your school’s library. You sighed relieved after turning it in, but the day only seemed to get worst from there. You were unprepared for the pop quiz your professor decided to surprise the class with. You headed to the cafe, hoping a cup of tea would make the day better. “This cannot be happening!” You grumbled as you searched your bag. You forgot to put your wallet back in your school bag after switching bags. You took a deep breath. It’s okay I only have one more class, you reminded yourself. You smiled at your front door, never have you been so glad to be home. It was dark, too dark. Someone closed your curtains. Your attention was more focused on the cake on your table.  How could he have known you had a horrible day? “Daesung,” you called.  “Happy birthday to you” he sang coming from the kitchen. You looked at him confused. “It’s not my birthday. My birthday isn’t until...” You trailed off staring at him with wide eyes. “Today!” He gently hit your forehead. “How could you forget your own birthday, silly? I even texted you a bunch of times.” “I left my phone here. I had such a horrible day, I guess I just forgot.” He kissed your forehead with a chuckle. “My jagi is another year older but not much wiser.”

Lee Seunghyun: You read the text again. “Maknae forgot your birthday. Make sure you scold him.” You laughed, Big Bang is always trying to get Seunghyun in trouble, but at the same time it hurt. You two have been dating long enough for him to know your birthday. You even asked if he had something special planned, to which he said yes. You angrily threw your phone, luckily, just as Seunghyun was coming home. “Oh, you’re home” you said as calmly as your could. He smiled, giving you a kiss. “Did you miss me?”  You gritted your teeth but nodded with a smile. “I’m going to go shower,” “Are we going out?” you asked. Maybe they were really just trying to get him in trouble. He shook his head. “I’m tired, why?” “Sunmi invited me to a birthday party; I thought maybe you wanted to come.” He kissed you again. “I’m tired jagi, but you go.” You nodded and started to get ready. After more than enough drinks at the club, then the bar afterwards you and your friends decided to end the fun night. As you as you entered your apartment you remember Seunghyun and almost immediately started crying. “Jagi,” Seunghyun said rushing to you. “Are you hurt? What happened?” You pushed him away. “Seunghyun,” you sobbed. “I went out to celebrate a birthday.” “I know,” he tried hugging you again. “Tell me what happened?” “Do you know whose birthday it was, Seunghyun?” He shook his head. “MINE! How could you forget?” His heart dropped. He forgot, he really forgot “Jiyong ah said you forgot but I thought he was joking—” “Jagiyah, I’m so sorry.” He pulled you into a tight hug.  “Tomorrow I’ll take you out for the best day ever.” You nodded not really understanding. “Come, let’s go to bed.”


Requested by Ella_Ecstasy: When he forgets your birthday

*I hope it's what you wanted.

 

If I were you guys I wouldn't even request things from me.
I don't know why I take so long, but if you wanna request something feel free to do so.