Scenario #10: You and Him...?

Scenarios and Drabbles

Thanks fer reading. Thanks fer subbing. Thanks fer commenting.

Today your Big Bang boyfriend is about to find out he's not your first Big Bang boyfriend.

Italics-you speaking


Choi Seunghyun: “Hyung your girlfriend is here.” Jiyong said to Seunghyun as he took a seat watching the coordi noona fit him. “Why didn’t you bring her in?” Jiyong shrugged. “She was hanging with maknae. I didn’t know they were close.” “Close,” he repeated. Jiyong nodded picking up a magazine. “They were talking about old things.” You never mentioned being close to Seungri, then again it never came up. “Where are you,” he texted after the noona was done with him. “I’m in the studio,” you replied back. A few seconds later your boyfriend was in the studio waiting for you. “It was nice seeing you,” you hugged Seungri. “Don’t be such a stanger.” He said before letting you go. “I didn’t know you and Seungri were close.” He said during lunch. You looked at him confused, he mirrored your look. “You two aren’t close? You seemed close enough.” He sipped his drink trying not to jump to conclusions. “I never told you? We used to date” Seunghyun choked on his drink. “What? When?” You giggled. “Don’t worry oppa. It was a long time ago.”

Dong Youngbae:“These are the face mask Daesung uses,” Youngbae said casually. “Yeah, he was the one that introduced me to this kind. He always used to bring them when we dated.” “You dated?!” He said. You nodded then frowned. “That isn’t going to be a problem, is it?” He awkwardly scratched the back of his head. “N-no, I-It’s just a shock.” “Good,” you said sitting on his lap. He softly kissed your lips. “Just promise I’m the last Big Bang member you date.” You placed your hand on your chin, pretending to think. “I don’t know oppa.” “Yah, what are you saying!” “I think I might want to finish up the rest of the band.” “Take it back,” he said tickling you. “Oppa I’m sorry!” you said between giggles. “I promise...you’re the last one!”

Kwon Jiyong:Today Jiyong brought you to the studio with him. He needed you to be the tie break on which music they would use. “This sounds really good!” You told him after he played the first song. “Now what about this one?” “Ooh, I like this one too.” He chuckled. “Jagi you’re the tiebreaker you have to pick one.” You pursed your lips in thought. “Mm, I like the first one the best.” “Thank you my helpful jagi,” he kissed your forehead. You played on your phone while he continued to work. Someone came into the studio. You were too engrossed in your game to look up. “Jiyong I—” they said. Their eyes fell on you. “[Your name]?” You looked up. It was Choi Seunghyun. “I’m going to the restroom, Jiyong.” You said rolling your eyes. When you returned Seunghyun was gone and you returned to your seat on the couch. “What was that about?” You shrugged. “We used to date before Big Bang debuted.” Jiyong looked at you waiting for you to continue. “And...?” “And nothing. He said he was ‘too famous’ to date me so he broke up with me.”

Kang Daesung:You were snuggled against him watching a movie, enjoying his day off. “Jagi, I’m hungry. Can you cook something for me?” “I don’t want to” you whined “I’m so comfortable here.” You snuggled closed to him. He gave you his most adorable pout. “But jagi...” You copied his pout. “But oppa...” You two stared at each pouting hoping the other would give in “How about I order something?” You finally said. He agreed. Not before long your doorbell rang. “Wow, that was almost too fast,” you said going to the door. “Jagi,” Daesung called. It’s been a more than a few minutes and you haven’t returned to the living room with the food. “This girl,” he mumbled as he got up when you didn’t reply. “I think it would be better if it went like—” “Jiyong hyung, what are you doing here...at my girlfriend’s house?” You and Jiyong were sitting at your table, papers sprawled out. “I didn’t mean to interrupt.” He said “But I needed help with this song, [Your Name] was always great with helping me.” You scoffed. “As I recall you never wanted my help.” Daesung looked at you two while you laughed. “When was this?” “Back when we use to date a few years ago” He looked at Daesung’s face then at you “You didn’t tell him, did you?”

Lee Seunghyun: Seunghyun suddenly laughed. “What’s so funny?” You asked going to him. He was supposed to be helping you clean out your closet. “This guy looks like Youngbae hyung.” You looked at the picture and laughed. “That is Youngbae oppa.” “Eh? When was this? Are you cheating on me? Why are you so close?” He fired all at once. “Yah! Look how old that picture is; how can I cheat on you?” You scoffed rolling your eyes. He gave a cute pout. “Jagi—h e hugged you—Are you mad at me?” he said with aegyo. You pushed his arms away with a cute pout. “I’m offended you thought I’d cheat on you.” “I’m sorry....”He place kisses on your face. “But really, when were you and Youngbae together?” “Probably...hm...Almost two years ago.” “Why’d you break up?” “Because I’m in love with a panda,” you grin.


I don't know why it took me so long to write this.

Request:When he finds out a BB member is your ex-boyfriend