Scenario #16:

Scenarios and Drabbles

Thanks fer reading. Thanks fer subbing. Thanks fer commenting.

Everyone is scared of something but sometimes it's more than a fear.


Choi Seunghyun: They sky was getting darker by the hour. Pretty soon the thunder and lightning would come and you were starting to panic. You looked out the window, anxiously waiting for Seunghyun to come home. Your heart raced with the sound thunder. You turned up your TV, hoping to drown out the storm. “I can do this,” you repeated to yourself. All you had to do was focus on the TV and soon Seunghyun would be home. Thunder boomed overhead as Seunghyun as tried hard to get home to you. “Jagi,” he called throwing his shoes off. He checked every room but you were nowhere to be found. He sat on the bed, maybe you left to a friend’s house? He dialled your number. The faint sound of your ringer was heard from his closet. He opened it finding you with your headphones in curled in a ball, facing the wall. Seunghyun crawled in next to you, pulling you into a hug. You buried your tear stained face in his chest. “I-Is it over?” He held you tighter, “Almost.”

Dong Youngbae:  “I can’t wait to get home” Youngbae said after leaving your friend’s house. She invited you both to have dinner with her and her fiancé. You smirked. “Why, what’s at home?” “Our bed, I’m so tired.” He jokingly yawned as you stepped into the elevator. “Oppa, when did you become boring,” you playfully nudge him. Suddenly the elevator lurched. “I think we’re stuck” “We can’t be stuck,” you said pressing every button. “I’m sure it’ll start soon.”  He said calmly rubbing your back. Confined spaces were not your thing. Your chest was quickly tightening and you felt like you were about to throw up. How he could be so calm while you were dying was beyond you. “Oppa,” you tearfully gasped. It was getting harder for you to breathe. “Just close your eyes and breathe.” He placed your head in the crook of his neck. “I can’t—” “Ssh,” he cooed. “Just breathe; do you want me to sing to you?” You nodded as he began to sing your favourite song, SanToki. After the fifth time singing it, the elevator lurched again and continued down. “See,” he wiped your eyes. “I told you it wouldn’t be long.”

Kwon Jiyong:  Youngbae called you telling you Jiyong had been taken to the hospital, so here you were driving as fast as you (legally) could. You ran into the ER, probably looking crazy, searching for the rest of the boys. “Noona,” Seunghyun called. “Hyung is this way.” “What happened?” “Hyung said he didn’t feel well, and then he fainted.” You ran to his bedside. “How are you feeling?” You asked his hair. He smiled touching your hand. “I’m fine, now.” “Mr. Kwon,” a nurse said coming in. “I’ll need to take your blood.” You half listened to the boys as you watched the nurse stuck the needle in his arm then... “[Your Name] ah,” you heard Jiyong shout. “Jagi, wake up!” Slowly you open your eyes. You were on the floor being held up by Seunghyun and Youngbae. Jiyong was standing over you with wide eyes. “What happened?” “I-I, uh, needles, they scare me.”

Kang Daesung:It’s so nice here.” You said taking in the scenery around you. He planned a very sweet picnic date. “Oppa you’re the best” You laid next to him before kissing his cheek. He grinned. “You deserve it.” You grinned closing your eyes. Somewhere between sleep and consciousness you could hear a nagging buzzing sound. It was slowing leading you to consciousness, you opened your eyes. You suddenly gripped Daesung’s arm. “What’s wrong?” he asked startled. You couldn’t say anything; all you could do was shake his arm as your nails sank into his skin. “B-b-bee,” you managed to whisper. “Huh?—he sat up—Ow jagi! Your nails!” “There’s a bee right next to me.” He chuckled a bit before grabbing a plate. “DAESUNG NO!” you shouted. “It’s okay. I’m just going to shoo it away.” It started to fly away as he shooed it, but not before coming closer to you, which caused you to scream and move behind Daesung. “Aigoo, my poor baby.” He hugged you with a small laugh. “It’s gone now.”

Lee Seunghyun: “I have a surprise for you, sweetheart!” Seunghyun announced sitting on the couch. He grinned as you eyed the box on his lap. “What is it?” He handed you the box. “Open it.” You smiled as you pulled of the wrapping paper. “It reminded me of you.” You opened the box revealing a bright eyed doll staring back at you. You screamed throwing the box and jumped on the couch. “Jagi, what’s wrong?” “T-the d-doll” you stared at it. “I d-don’t like it.” He picked up. “I thought it was pretty, like you. Look—” he brought it closer to do. You back away from him. “Seunghyun, DON’T!”  He looked at you puzzled. “Don’t what.” “DON’T COME CLOSER WITH THAT SCARY THING!” He looked at it. “It’s just a—” “I HATE DOLLS! THEY’RE SCARY, OKAY?” He shook his head with a small grin as he put the doll back in the box. “I’ll go take it back.” He kissed your forehead.


Requested by Itink13: When you become terrified because of something you fear
*I hope it's what you wanted.

 

*Feel free to send a request via comments or PM*

The Jiyong scenario is something that really happened to me. Lol