Scenario #15: Let's Play a Game.

Scenarios and Drabbles

Thanks fer reading. Thanks fer subbing. Thanks fer commenting.

 

Every good party should spend at least seven minutes in heaven.


Choi Seunghyun: Today was your birthday. Seunghyun arranged for all your friends and a few of his to celebrate in a vip room in your favourite club. He also arranged to have an open bar, of course that meant you were all going to go home beyond drunk. “[Your Name]-ah” your friend Soojin yelled. “Let’s play a game!” “What game?” Your other friend whose name you were too drunk to remember. “Seven minutes in heaven,” she whispered. Everyone cheered. She grabbed a botte, “since you’re the birthday girl you spin first.” You giggled as you spun the bottle. The bottle spun a few times before Seunghyun stopped and pointed it at him causing everyone to laugh. He kissed your cheek before taking your hand and leading you out the room. “Where are—” Before you could finished you were pinned between him and the wall, with his lips on yours. He pulled away. “You’re lips are only for me,” he said before kissing you again.  

Dong Youngbae: You scanned the room in off chance you might know someone. You didn’t even know Seunghyun’s girlfriend’s name. Your friend, Jangmin, dragged you saying it would be a good way for you to make friends. “They probably won’t be back for a while” Soojin giggled. Everyone agreed with cheers. “Who’s next?” she said looking around. She pointed at you. “You!” You nervously smiled as you spun the bottle, hoping it landed on the cute guy sitting not too far from you. Instead in landed on the guy sitting straight across from you. He scratched his head as he got up. “I’m Dong Youngbae,” he shyly said once you were out the room. You looked at him shocked. Then realized of course he’d be here. You smiled. “I’m [Your Name].” “Pretty name, so should we...” he trailed off with a nervous cough. You shrugged. He placed a soft kiss on your cheek. He was so cute with his flushed cheeks. You leaned in pressing your lips against his. Surprisingly, he kissed back and deepened it while wrapping his arms around your waist. Things were about to get really hot until, “Seven minutes are up!” He pulled away bashfully grinning. “So, uh, maybe we can get to know each other...if you want, of course.” You smiled.

Kwon Jiyong: “Look at Bae’s smile,” Jiyong said to you as Youngbae returned. “Looks like he had fun,” you giggled as you sipped your drink. “Don’t you think you’ve had enough?” You laid your head on his shoulder and looked up at him. “Seunghyun oppa paid for an open bar. I’m making sure he gets his money’s worth.” You watched as Daesung spun the bottle. Suddenly a thought popped into your head. You kissed Jiyong’s cheek, jaw and finally his lips. He looked at you with a raised brow. You grinned, “I’m going to the restroom.” You gave him one last look before leaving the room, hopefully he would get it. Not too long after you left, he followed. You wait outside the bathroom for him. His lips immediately went to your neck. “Jagi, you’re naughty.” He said with a smirk. “I wanted our own seven minutes in heaven.” You said as you pulled him into the restroom. Your legs wrapped around his waist as his lips made their way down your neck while his hands travelled up your skirt. “Jiyong,” you moaned as he pushed you into a stall.

Kang Daesung: Daesung spun the bottle hoping it landed on you. He wondered why Seunghyun’s girlfriend hadn’t introduced you to him. You seemed to be his ideal type. As fate would have it, it landed on you. You smiled slightly stumbling as you got up to follow him. “I, uh, hoped it stopped on you.” He awkwardly said. You looked at him. “Why’s that?” He shrugged. “You just so pretty.” He somewhat slurred. You felt your face starting to flush; Kang Daesung said you’re pretty. “Thank yo—” You felt his warm lips against your own. He suddenly pulled away causing you to sort of fall forward. “I’m sorry,” he said. “I shouldn—” This time it was your soft lips kissing his and almost immediately biting his lip. Pretty soon you’re tongues were dancing as if their lives depended on it.

Lee Seunghyun: Seunghyun watched as Jiyong left. He wondered where his hyung went then noticed his girlfriend was missing too. He smirked; he caught them in the studio plenty of times to know what they were up to. He nudged you to tell you but you were too engaged in conversation with some girl to notice. After the girl left you kissed Seunghyun. “I’m going to the bar, do you want something.” “No thanks. Hyung told me not to drink so much anymore.” You nodded there was no need for him to be Justin Timberlake tonight. You kissed him again. “I’ll be right back.” He watched you leave. Suddenly he sat up with a smirk. He left to follow you. He quickly ran up grabbing you from behind. You screamed stomping on his foot with your shoe’s heel then elbowed him in the stomach. “Jagiyah,” he groaned falling to the floor. “Why?” “Oh my gosh oppa,” you bent down next to him. “I thought you were some ert! Why would sneak up on me?” “I was trying to be y like Jiyong hyung.”


Request by YuxieWuxie: 7 minutes in heaven
*I hope it's what you wanted.

.*Feel free to send me a request*

I had test to study for tomorrow but I wrote this instead
Now it's time for bed.