Drabble #8: Raindrops

Scenarios and Drabbles

Thanks fer reading. Thanks fer subbing. Thanks fer commenting.

 


 

Tap, tap, the rain sounded against your window. The day started out as a lovely spring day, which is why you and your boyfriend were going to go out, but unexpectedly dark clouds appeared followed by a torrential downpour. Now you were sitting in your boyfriend’s living room colouring while he was in the back probably napping.

Tap, tap, tap...

 You put down your colour pencil, feeling suddenly interested in looking out the window. Colourful umbrellas lined the sidewalk, most of the hurrying to get out of the rain except one. A pink umbrella leisurely strolled down the street. You wondered why someone would want to be in this kind of weather. Maybe she liked this weather, your mind suggested.  Maybe she just broke up with her boyfriend. You nodded; her boyfriend of two years suddenly told her he didn’t love her anymore, at a park no less, now she was using the rain to cover her tears. Once you couldn’t see Pink Umbrella anymore, you focus you attention on the raindrops on the window.

Tap, tap, tap, tap...

 The drops glide down the cold window glass. Arms suddenly engulf you and you let out a surprised squeal. “What are you doing?” He asked hugging you tighter. You snuggled into him. “Watching the rain.” He chuckled. “Is it more entertaining than TV?” You nodded with a grin. “Look a race is about to start,” you pointed at two swollen drops. “I bet this one is gonna win.” “Not uh, this one.” The two of you watched in anticipation as they both slid to the bottom of the window.  “I told you my drop would win!” He smiled looking at you. “I want a kiss as my prize.” You kissed his cheek as he chuckled at your pouty face. “There’s another race, jagi. My drop will win again.” “No way—you nudged him—I’m going to win this time.” Again you watched the drop trickle down. “I win!” You pointed to your cheek. “It was just luck,” he said before kissing you. “Oppa stop” you giggled as he continues kissing the rest of your face. “Never.”


Requested by Itink13Rain and kisses

*I hope it's what you wanted.

Feel free to send a request.