Scenario #23: Feelings Change

Scenarios and Drabbles

Thanks fer reading. Thanks fer subbing. Thanks fer commenting.

 

Somethings feelings change and you have to let go.

Italics is you speaking.


Choi Seunghyun: You looked around the villa looking for the rest of your things, not that you had much. Luckily for you Seunghyun was at work, you wouldn’t have to face him just yet. You looked around once more and sighed. You didn’t want to leave him, but you were tired. Tired of the hurtful comments of the netizens. Tired of fans stalking you and hanging out around your apartment. Tired of hiding and wearing disguises. It was all too burdensome for you. You stuck the tear stained goodbye letter on his mirror before grabbing your bag and leaving.

Dong Youngbae: A thick silence hung in the air, as you two waited for your food. You stared off, absentmindedly stirring your coffee. He sighed, tapping his fingers. Currently you were considering ending it. Lately, you two have been busy with work leaving a strain on the relationship. It was as if you were both living different lives. You looked over at him and your eyes met. You didn’t know him anymore, you were sure the feeling was mutual. “Youngbae yah, do you think…“ you trailed off hoping he understood. He nodded knowing and awkwardly scratched his back of his head. “Yeah..”

Kwon Jiyong:  Tonight, you decided, you were going to tell him. You immediately stood up hearing his keys in the door. It was now or never. As soon as he came in he was telling you about his day. You faintly smiled listening to him. How were you supposed to tell him? “Babe, are you listening?” he called bringing you out your thoughts. You started at him biting your lip and he continued on. Your mouth was going dry but the words fell out anyway. “I’m leaving you.”

Kang Daesung: You took a breath as you looked into his eyes. You had to do this, you told yourself, it was the right thing. He gently placed his hand on yours waiting for you to go on. “I don’t know—“ There was a feeling of internal suffocation. You couldn’t explain it. “I just feel….trapped.” He nodded your hand. “What do you want to do?” You shrugged wiping your eyes, you wanted to talk to him because you had no idea what to do. You still wanted to be with him but at the same time you wanted to run away. “Let’s take a break for a while, hm?”

Lee Seunghyun: You toyed with your phone, sliding both and forth on your desk. He hadn’t text you all day. In fact, his messages for a while have been spotty at best. You knew he was preparing for a comeback, you understood he wouldn’t have a lot of free time. It was getting to the point where you almost felt uncomfortable sending him more than 4 messages at a time. You sighed contemplating sending another when your phone rang. Smiling quickly you picked up the phone hoping it from Seunghyun. Your smiled faded as you read the message, “my feelings have changed. let’s break up.”

 


 

SHOUT OUT TO EVERYONE WHO IS STILL LOVING THESE AFTER ALL THIS TIME AND AFTER ALL MY INCONSISTENT UPDATES!

 

Request by Essie101: When you feel like you don't love him anymore

I hope you enjoyed it.

 

Holy crap guys, am I right?! It's like I'm like back from the dead.