Scenario #6: Oops...

Scenarios and Drabbles

It’s all fun and games until someone loses an eye, or in this case, gets hit in the crotch.

Italics = you

Thanks fer reading. Thanks fer subbing. Thanks fer commenting.


Choi Seunghyun: Seunghyun stop!” you said between giggles. “Not until you admit you ate the last ice cream.” He continued tickling you. “I—” “Admit it, jagi!” “I didn’t” you lied. You ate it for breakfast two days ago. You had planned to replace it but you got so busy you forgot. You couldn’t control your laughter. “Jagi I know you ate—OH!” Suddenly he stopped tickling you. He was curled in a ball. “Oppa are you okay?” “Jagiyah,” he groaned. “I don’t think we’ll be having kids.”

Dong Youngbae: Today Youngbae brought you to a dance room in YG with the reason teaching you to dance would be a good bonding experience. After an hour of dancing you were ready to quit. “Why are we doing this? I’m not a dancing person.” He chuckled. “Anyone can be a dancer it just takes practice. C’mon one more time” You sighed, giving in to his one more time. He took your hand and spun you. He keeled over in pain. Not-a-dancer-you accidently kneed him. “Oppa! I’m so sorry!” You kneeled next to him, rubbing his back. "Are you okay?" “I-I think we’re done for today.”

Kwon Jiyong: Oppa, you better stop!” You warned. He was provoking you to hit him again. “You better stop!” You two were engage in a play fight. Since your leg was no longer broken you could get revenge for him being mean. You went to hit him but he grabbed your wrist. “You’re not stronger than me, babe.” He teased. In an attempt to free yourself, you snatched your downward. You were freed as he fell to the ground. “Jagi, why?” You stifled a giggled. “I didn’t do anything. It’s was karma!”

Kang Daesung:“You must be having a nightmare.” Daesung quietly said your hair. You were twisting and turning more than usual causing him to wake up. He smiled when you stop turning so much, the of your hair must’ve calmed you. He snuggled closer to you. Just then your leg gave a sudden jolt. Daesung bit his lip to keep from screaming but it didn’t help. “Oppa what’s wrong?” He rolled back and forth groaning for a few seconds.  “Why is my girlfriend so strong even when she’s asleep?”

Lee Seunghyun: You were playing your PS3 with Seunghyun. You really didn’t want to play anymore since he had beaten you so many times already. You heart started racing, it looked like you’d finally be able to beat him. Suddenly he came from left field making your car crash. “I win again!” He said excitedly. “Lee Seunghyun you’re a cheater!” You carelessly threw your controller before leaving. “I can’t hel—” You heard a loud thud followed by whimpers. You came back. “What—”He was still lying on the floor but his knees were in his chest. “Cheaters never prosper.” You said before leaving again.


How are you?