Scenario #4: Ouch

Scenarios and Drabbles

How you were so clumsy was beyond you. It was only a matter of time before your clumsiness would lead you to break a leg.

Italics = you


Choi Seunghyun: He insisted on making you wear heels. You could barely walk in flats without hurting yourself, how did he expect you to walk in heels? You scoffed. “Seunghyun,” you called from the bedroom. “I’m thirsty.” “I’ll get you juice.” A few moments later he was handing you a glass of apple juice. “Is there anything else?” he asked. You shook your head sipping your juice. “Oppa,” you whined.  Seunghyun rolled his eyes as he got up. This had to be the 14th time you called him in the last 5 minutes.  He was trying to finish the lyrics to his song but you were making nearly impossible.  “What is it jagiyah?” He said trying his hardest not to be annoyed. You looked at him with your arms outstretched with a pout. “I’m lonely.” His annoyance melted away as he climbed into bed with you. “You know, you could’ve said that instead of annoying me.” You shrugged. “But that wouldn’t have been fun.”  He playfully rolled his eyes, hugging you tighter.

 

Dong Youngbae:   You were in yoga class when it happened. You were trying hard to keep your balance but you tumbled over, ending up with a broken leg. “Ugh,” you groan struggling with your still new crutches. “Finally!” “Jagi,” Youngbae said rushing over. “You should’ve asked me to help.” “I can do it myself.” He stepped back allowing you to continue hobbling to the bathroom. Youngbae jumped at the sound of a loud bang. “Babe, are you okay?” When you didn’t answer he quickly hurried to the bathroom thinking you may be hurt. You were struggling to pick up your fallen crutches, he chuckled. “Bae, are you just going to laugh at me?” “You can do it yourself.” He mimicked you with a chuckle. You scowled, “Wait til I get my crutch. You’re going to be in trouble!”

 

Kwon Jiyong:  “How’s my baby doing?” He teased pinching your cheeks. You pushed his hands away. “I’m fine.”  You couldn’t understand why he thought your broken leg was funny. He chuckled. “Tell oppa again why you thought it was a good idea to dance on stairs while you were drunk?” You glared at him crossing your arms. “Are you sure none your friends got it on video?” “Where is my caring boyfriend?!” He was talking full advantage of the fact you couldn’t really fight him. Normally you would chase him around the house and beat him up, (playfully of course) but for now all you could do was smack him with a pillow. “Okay, Okay. I’m sorry.” He leaned in to kiss you but you avoided it still scowling. He laughed. “You’re so cute,” he cupped your face. “You think you can avoid my kisses but you can’t go anywhere.” He said attacking your face with kisses.

 

Kang Daesung: “Do you need anything?” Daesung asked sitting next to you. “Another pillow? Some food? Something to drink?” You laughed as you shook your head. “I’m okay oppa!” He looked at your broken leg resting on pillows atop the coffee table. “Does it hurt?” You shrugged, “a little but I’m okay.” You still weren’t sure how it happened, one minute you were dancing perfectly fine the next you were on the floor screaming in pain. "Are you bored? Should I tell you some funny jokes?" You laughed as you reached for your laptop. “How about we watch a movie?” “Omo, let me get that for you.” He smiled placing it on your lap. You eyed him weirdly and placed it on his lap, getting up. “I’m going to get some snacks for the—” “No—he gave the laptop back to you—I’ll get it for you!” “Daesung, I’m perfectly capable of walking to the kitchen.” “I know,” he said sheepishly looking at you. “I just don’t want you to get hurt again.”

 

Lee Seunghyun: Seunghyun ah” you yelled. He came rushing in. “What’s wrong?” You smiled. “My pillow needs fluffing.” He rolled his eyes. “Your hands aren’t broken, fluff it yourself.” “Oww, it hurts,” you whined before he left. “Fine,” he heavily sighed “Anything else?” You smirked. “My glass is empty.” He sighed again. “It’s okay oppa. I can get it myself.” You started to get up. “You shouldn’t have to cater to me just because you broke my leg.”  You looked at him with a pout, hoping he’d cave in.  “Its okay jagiyah, I don’t mind getting it” he said obviously irritated you knew how to play him. In all honestly, it was his fault. He wanted to try a new position and in the mist of things, you two manage to fall over. With you banging your ankle on the corner of the nightstand. He turned to leave for the kitchen and you sat down. “Thank you jagi.” He turned to look at you. “You know as soon as that cast comes off you’re going to be really punish, right?”  “Hopefully we won’t have to rush to the ER again.” You smirked.


 

I kinda had trouble doing this one.

It wasn't too terrbile, right?