Scenario #1: A Trip to the Dentist

Scenarios and Drabbles

You’ve been having troubles with your teeth for a while. Finally you’ve gone to the dentist to have the problem corrected. You’ve just woken up from the anesthesia and you’re not quite “you” yet…

Italics is you speaking.
FYI; Your not speaking as clear as I typed it. You're probably slurring your words plus your mouth is numb and filled with gauze.


Choi Seunghyun [T.O.P]: “How are you feeling, sleepyhead?” You look around trying to remember where you are. “You’re at the dentist,” he explained. You looked at him. “You had your wisdom tooth taken out.” You rested your head back. “Where my tooth?” “Where’s your tooth” he repeating making sure that’s what you said. You nodded. “They took it out.” You’re eyes started to water. “but why” “Remember, it was hurting you?” “I want it back,” you cried, tears rolling down your cheeks. Seunghyun tried not to laugh as the nurse walked in. “Where my tooth! I want it back” You yelled at her still crying. The nurse smiled. “If you want to see it I can get it for you.” You nodded as Seunghyun wiped your eyes. The nurse left. You looked around, “where’s Charlie?” “Charlie is at home.” “Where are we?” “At the dentist.” “Where’s Youngbae?” Seunghyun raised his brow. “Youngbae?” “Is he with Charlie?” “No sweetheart Charlie’s at home.” He said chuckling at your adorably confused face. “Where’s my tooth?” “Babe, you’re really not supposed to talk too much. How about you sshh—he put his finger to his lips—for a bit?” You nodded doing as you were told. You started to drift off to sleep. “[Your name] stay awake so we can go home.” You slightly opened your eyes. “Why won’t you let me sleep,” you whined. “I never bother you when you’re asleep.” “You always bother me while I’m asleep.” “I just wanna…I just wanna SLEEP,” you said on the verge of tears. “I brought your tooth,” the nurse cheerfully said. Your eyes lit up, “Look oppa! It’s my tooth.” Seunghyun scrunched his face up, not really being fond of seeing a tooth outside the mouth. You looked at the nurse. “You’re going to put him with his teeth friends, right?”

Dong Youngbae [Taeyang]: Youngbae walked into the room. Your arms were outstretched as if you were trying to touch the ceiling. He called your name and your arms dropped. “God,” you said looking up with wide eyes. “God is it you?” Youngbae chuckled. “No baby, it’s just me.” He stood in front of you. “Youngbae” you said excitedly “Did you see God? He was here!” You look around trying to find traces Him. Youngbae holds you in place still chucking. “Honey it was only me.” “No,” you whined about to cry “I saw him.” “Okay—he hugged you—don’t cry. You saw God.” He pulled away. “How do you feel?” “Sleepy. Oppa, did they take my tongue?” You slightly opened your mouth. “No, it’s still in your mouth.” You shook your head nearly falling over. “I can’t feel it. They stole my tongue, oppa. How am I gonna taste food? I need my taste buds to taste your yummy food.” He rubbed your back. “Your tongue is still there, it’s just the medicine.” “The medicine—youpoked at your lips—can we get a monkey?” “You want a monkey—he laughed—what type of monkey?” “The cute small one. Remember from the zoo? And I said, oppa I want this mon—I love this song! Let’s dance!” You said trying to get up. “[Your name] you can’t get up just yet.” “But oppa,” you whined “I want to dance.” “I know honey but you can’t dance yet.” He said pushing your hair out you face, accidentally brushing your nose. You perked up touching your nose, “Oppa, you found my nose!”

Kwon Jiyong [G dragon]: “Where are we going?” You whined, your eyes half closed. “I told you, we’re going home. You have to rest.” “I don’t want to go home,” you argued. “You have to.” You stared out the car window watching everything blur by. “I’m hungry!” “I’ll cook when we get home.” He drove past a taco place. “I want tacos” you shouted excitedly tapping the window. “Jagi that’s too hard to eat. You just had surgery to your mouth.” “You’re passing it! You never listen to me! Tacos Jiyong Tacos!” “We can have tacos tomorrow.” “Tomorrow?” you said almost crying. Jiyong looked at you through the rear view mirror. “Don’t cry, babe. Tomorrow you probably won’t want tacos.” “Yes I will,” you sobbed. “I always want tacos.” He snorted. “You don’t always want tacos.” Your face turned serious. “Oppa, you’re not the taco police. You don’t know these things.” He laughed. “The taco police?” You nodded. “They know everything about tacos. I saw them at the carnival. They kidnapped me and wanted me to join the taco police.” “Oh yeah?” “Yeah, I had to make a hundred and twenty four tacos but I didn’t.” “Why not?” “Because oppa, I wanted to ride the rollercoaster with you, remember? I bet Gaho remembers.” “I remember.” “Oppa does Gaho like tacos like me?”  

Kang Daesung [Daesung]: “JAGI,” Daesung shouted jolting you from your lethargic state. “Daesungie, it hurts.”  “Those mean dentist hurt my poor jagi.” He said hugging you. “They stuck a big needle in me.” You said crying. “It hurt a lot. Now I don’t have lips. I can’t kiss you.” He slightly chuckled. “Jagi, you lips are right there.” He said touching them. “They are?” You said touching them “I don’t feel them. Are we ever going to be able to kiss?” “Of course we will.Later tonight when the medicine wears off, I’ll kiss you okay?” You nodded dozing off to sleep. “Stay awake for oppa.” “Oppa I am awake.” “Should I do a body gag for you?” You nodded. “You have to keep your eyes open.” You slightly opened your eyes trying to focus on him as he did exaggerated dance moves before dramatically falling to the ground. You gave a drowsy laugh. “Oppa you’re so funny. What’s this?” You ask pulling at your gauze. “Don’t touch that. You have to leave it there.” You nodded. The nurse came in. “How do you feel?” “Cold!” “Here take my jacket.” Daesung said placing his jacket over your shivering body. “Is she supposed to be shaking like this?” He asked. The nurse nodded. “The medicine we use is cold and since her stomach is empty there’s nothing to absorb the medicine. So it is circulating her body making her cold internally. It’s perfectly normal,” she smiled. “It’s perfectly normal oppa. I’m cold like ice cream. You like ice cream. I’m gonna be just like ice cream.

Lee Seunghyun [Seungri]: “How does my baby feel?” Seunghyun said bursting into the room with his phone ready to record. “How does it look like I feel? What’s that?” You pointed at his phone. “My phone, I want to record all the funny things you say.” You rolled your eyes, or at least tried to. “Are you gonna watch it like your special movies?” “Which movies?” he smirked hoping to get you to say something worthwhile. “You know the ones Seunghyun.” “No tell me.” You pressed your palm over your eye frustrated. “I don’t know I just want to sleep,” you whined. “You can sleep later, right now you have to stay awake.” “Seunghyun you never let me sleep.” You looked at the nurse who just walked in. “He never lets me sleep. He always makes me were a nurse’s outfit to take care of him.” Seunghyun cheeks flushed. “Yah what are you saying!” “You wear the nurse’s outfit, Lee Seunghyun!” The nurse giggled. “What are you going to do?” She asked. “I’m going on a plane.” “Where are you going without me?” Seunghyun asked. “Overseas. I want to watch tv. You stay home wearing your nurse outfit, panda.” You lazily wagged your finger at him. “How can you talk to your boyfriend like that?” “Are you going to spank me again?—you looked at the nurse and whispered—he likes to spank.” The nurse’s face flushed as she exited the room. You looked at Seunghyun, whose face read shock, with a pout. “Panda, I want to be a flight attendant tomorrow night, okay? No more nurse.


I'm sorry there's probably grammatically errors.
But its 5AM & I'm too tired to check.
I hope you enjoyed it anyways.

Comments?