Shy Boy

Secret Love of Unbreakable Warrior

"You are my Shy shy shy boy. Oh oh oh my boy. The type of boy with a warm heart, even if you are not good looking. Bye bye bye boy, oh oh oh bad boy. The type of boy that will only cherish me, even if you are not perfect, Shy Boy."-Secret "Shy Boy".


We finally got home and I went to my room and took a shower. I wanted to sleep very badly so without further ado I slip into my bed and closed my eyes. I was just about falling in sleep until I hear my bedroom door open. I opened my eyes and found Daehyun walking into my room with a glass of water on one head and something on his other hand. Is that...... medicine? Ugh. I hate eating medicine. When I was little I would always eat those disgusting pills and they would make me want to throw up. I don't see how they are going to make me feel better, when I eat them I throw up, wouldn't they make me even more sick?I buried my head in my pillow so he wouldn't make me eat them.

"Heaven," Daehyun called. I didn't move.

"Heaven," Daehyun called again, he gently shake me. I didn't move an inch.

"Heaven, I know you are awake," Daehyun said. Oh shoot, how did he know? I still did not move.

"Okay, fine, don't wake up then, but I will make you," Daehyun said and I grew scared, what is he going to do? For a while I expected him to do something, but I hear nothing. So I begin to be more relaxed until suddenly Daehyun tickled me. I jumped.

"Oh look, you are awake," Daehyun said with a smile. I scowled and stick my tongue out at him.

"You have to eat your medicine to get better," Daehyun said.

"No," I said.

"Come on Heaven, you have to," Daehyun continued.

"No," I repeated.

"Don't you want to get better?" He convinced.

"No," I said again.

"Alright then, if that's what you want," Daehyun said. Good, that is what I want. After a while, Daehyun tickled me again and this time he did not let go. I cringed.

"Stop it!!!" I screamed.

"Do you want to eat the medicine now?" He asked and continued to tickle me. I ran out of my bed and he followed me. Daehyun catched me by my waist and continued to tickle me.

"Stop it!" I shrieked again. I am already tired enough and now Daehyun is making me exhausted.

"Do you want to eat the medicine now?" Daehyun asked again.

"Fine......" I said, panting. Daehyun let me go and I collapsed on the carpet. He helped me into my bed.

"That was a bad way to get me to eat my medicine," I marked.

"But it worked," He said with a smile. I sighed.

"I think I almost died," I said.

"I never knew you were that ticklish," Daehyun said.

"Can I go to sleep now?" I asked.

"Nope, you still have to eat your medicine," Daehyun said.

"But I have a past with them......." I said and he chuckled.

"Oh really? What kind of past?" He asked.

"When I was little I always get sick a lot, so I have to eat medicines everytime when I am sick. When I eat them they would want to make me throw up, so I really hate them," I said.

"Nobody like medicines but it helps you," Daehyun said.

"But I don't see how it is helping me, I get even more sick when I eat them. I am not really hard to feed since I eat them so much, but I would want to throw up everytime I eat them," I said.

"Try to think of something else when you are eating them," He suggested.

"The maids tried every way to not throw the medicine back up, but I always ended up doing it," I admitted.

"Let me see if I will be the first person to let you eat the medicine without puking," Daehyun said and took the pill close to my mouth, and I did not open up.

"You are not going to eat it?" He questioned and I shook my head.

"What if I do aegyo?" Daehyun said and I laughed.

"A good aegyo, then I will eat it," I challenged.

"Fine," Daehyun agreed then tried bunch of aegyos he could think of, all of them was a fail, but he tried really hard to do it.

"Alright alright, you passed, I think I am going to jump off a bridge now," I said and he laughed.

"After you eat the medicine you can jump off a bridge, remember, we had a deal," Daehyun said.

"Arasso," I said and he popped the pill into my mouth. A sensation of bitterness came and my disgusted expression made him laugh. Daehyun handed me a glass of water I gulped it down.

"Was it really that bad?" He asked.

"Yes," I said.

"Good job," he said and patted my head gently.

"Can I sleep now?" I asked.

"Yeah, or you can jump off a bridge, whichever you want," He said and I grinned.

"Nah, I'm good, I will just sleep," I said.

"Do you want me to stay here? In case you need anything?" Daehyun asked and without thinking I nodded.

"Okay, I will stay here, go to sleep now," Daehyun said and I closed my eyes as he continued to pat my head gently.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I opened my eyes, it was nightfall now and I can still hear the rain splattering on the windows. I slowly sat up and looked around.

"Hey," Daehyun said.

"What time is it?" I asked.

"It's 8PM now," He answered. I nodded.

"Does your head still hurts?" He asked.

"A little bit," I replied. He put his hand on my forehead.

"You are not burning up anymore, but you are still a little bit warm," He said.

"Do I have to eat more medicine?" I asked.

"Probably, just eat one more then you will be fine by tomorrow," Daehyun said. I didn't say anything.

"Are you hungry?" He asked me after a while.

"Not really," I said.

"You should still eat something, I'll be back," Daehyun said and left. After a while he came back with a tray that held a bowl of soup, a glass of water and a pill. Daehyun scoop a spoon full of soup and feed it to me. After I ate the soup I feel much better. This time when Daehyun told me I have to eat the medicine, I did not reject and swallowed the pill and gulped down the water.

"Wow, why didn't you try to avoid the medicine this time?" He asked.

"Too tired to do it," I said and yawned. Daehyun grinned.

"Aren't you going to eat anything?" I asked.

"Don't worry about me, worry about yourself first," Daehyun answered.

"I don't have to worry about myself since you took a good care of me," I said and he smiled.

"Do you want me to stay here?" He asked.

"It's okay, I will be fine. You should go eat now, you must've been tired," I said.

"You sure?" He asked. Honestly I don't really want him to go, I feel safe when he is there taking care of me.

"Yeah," I said.

"Okay, sleep well," Daehyun said and patted my head gently and left. I feel a little bit disappointed when he left. What am I thinking? Why do I want Daehyun to be with me 24/7? I can't answer this question. The presence of Daehyun just make me feel safe and comfortable because he is someone that I can trust. Without Daehyun by my side I suddenly don't want to sleep anymore. Thoughts of what happened today came to me. Was it really today? It seems like it happened days, or even weeks ago. The image of Yongguk with me this afternoon is still fresh in my mind. And I can still hear the words he whispered to me by my ear today. How do I feel about him? Now I know what are his feelings for me now I need to know what are my feelings for him. Honestly I can't describe it. Do I hate him or do I actually like him? Or both? How is it possible to hate and love one person all at the same time? Love and hate are the most different feelings in the world, yet it is possible to hate and love a person at the same time. Yongguk has a bad boy-like image. He doesn't care about anything, he is tough and is capable of making everyone love and respect him no matter how bad he treated them. But he is also capable of taking care of his other members and be a "good" leader. He also rescued me from the rain and kept me warm and got Daehyun to come and take me home. He also shyly whispered to me that he likes me. Who is he? The cold and tough bad boy or the warm and caring shy boy?


Yay!! Another chapter posted!! I am currently working hard to get each chapter done as soon as possible~ Yeah this chapter is more of a Daehyun and Heaven not really of a Yongguk and Heaven chapter as I mentioned in my previous chapter, sorry about that. But there will most definitely be more of Yongguk and Heaven moment in the next chapter! Enjoy! XD